Art Center

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you think?" he asked.

"I'm not here to judge," I said. "I'm here to encourage, but these really are lovely. You know, you have the talent to make a career of art," I told him.

He smiled. "Thank-you. That's very nice to hear."

We were both silent as we surveyed the work. He was so near to me, our hips almost touched. I could smell the cologne wafting from him. Emboldened by the drinks, I decided to be direct.

"Henry, could we sit down? There's something I'd like to ask you."

"Of course."

We took seats at the table, with the beautiful works splayed in front of us. "I want you to know Henry, that you are one of the most talented and interesting people to come through my art class. That's true, and I do not say that to everyone."

"Thank you."

"Henry, I want to be direct with you. What I want you to know is that I value your friendship above all else. I want to get to know you better. We had such a wonderful conversation tonight, and I want to have more like it. So let me just say, I want to continue to connect with you intellectually. And, and I hope you're not put off by this, if you're interested in a more intimate relationship, I'd be very flattered and very receptive. But above all else, I want to maintain your friendship. So, you don't need to say or do anything right now. I don't want to put you on the spot. I just want you to know that I'd like to engage with you, at whatever level or in whatever way you feel comfortable."

"Thank-you. Thanks for being so open, and so honest," he replied. He looked away for a moment, and I couldn't read where he was going. He looked back, "I want to be honest with you. I feel the same way." He looked down again. I could feel that this was difficult for him, and I put my hand on his arm. "I'd like it if we could keep on getting together. And, if you're interested in exploring, on a physical level, I'd be open to that."

He looked back at me, as if seeking acceptance. "Henry," I told him, and smiled, "I would like that very much. You know we've said a lot. It's getting late and you need to go to work tomorrow. So, if you want to say, 'Go the hell home, Paul,' I will. But if you want me to stay for a bit, and take things further, that would be great too."

"What did you have in mind?"

"Well," I said, "I'd like to keep on talking. Now the question is, do you want to talk with clothes on, or clothes off?"

He smiled. "Why don't we try clothes off, and see where the conversation goes," he said.

"Then why don't you show me to the bedroom," I suggested.

He took my hand, and led me to the bedroom. Queen-size bed, everything neat and tidy, ready for a first date. He seemed a bit hesitant, so I took the initiative and unbuttoned his shirt. It was untucked and fell to the floor. He helped me untuck his undershirt and strip it over his head. His belly stuck out in front of his chest, but it was solid. His chest and belly were covered with a nice layer of fur. He was definitely nervous, even trembling slightly. I put my hands on his shoulders and gently pushed him to the bed. He sat on the edge as I removed his shoes and socks. Still kneeling before him, I undid his belt and zipper. He pushed his butt off the bed slightly as I slipped his pants down. He wore boxer briefs. Nice bulge but no erection. He was too nervous, and I hoped he was not putting too much on himself. If we went no further, this would be enough.

"Your turn," he told me.

"Of course," I said. "Do you want to do the honors?"

He stood up, and began to undress me slowly. I put my hands on his shoulders for support as he removed my jeans. When he stood up, I pulled him against me, cheek to cheek. He embraced me. I ran my hand from the small of his back to his shoulders, up and down. I put my hand against his ass and pushed our crotches together. I moved my head back a bit, so I could kiss him. I put my lips against his, just to see how he might react. For some men, kissing is more "gay" than sucking cock, and I didn't want to freak him out. He pushed his lips against mine. I could feel his lips part, and I put my tongue against them. He opened wider, and I could feel my tongue slide into his mouth. He responded, tickling my tongue and sliding into my mouth.

I could feel my cock swelling, and I almost regretted the Cialis. I didn't want to get too far in front and intimidate him. I put my fingers inside the waistband of his briefs, and pulled them partly down over his ass. I broke our kiss, and pulled his briefs further down, exposing his genitals. He stepped out of the briefs almost daintily as I pulled them down, one foot, then the other. He stood nude in front of me in the dim light, his limp cock just inches from my face. I stood and stripped off my briefs, and my erect penis flipped out.

He placed his hands on my chest, rubbing my pecs tentatively. I put my hands on his shoulders. "Turn around," I told him. He did so, and I wrapped my arms around his chest and drew him against me in a bear hug. I put my lips against his ear. "Let's take it nice and slow," I told him. "We both have a lot to learn."

Henry

I was warmed by Paul's embrace and my nervousness melted into arousal. Feeling his warm breath on my neck as he whispered into my ear created an electric feeling inside of me. His hot hard cock, nestled between my round ass cheeks gave me an instant erection. I reached back and taking a hold of his hips, encouraged him to grind his manhood into my ass. I let out a soft moan as he nibbled on my ear and neck, his large hands running over my chest and very sensitive nipples. I imagined him fucking me and I hoped I could handle his big cock. I smiled to myself, thinking how fun it was going to be to try.

Paul turned me around and pulling me close, we kissed again. We were both less cautious and the kiss was urgent and forceful. Kissing another man was an entirely different experience, Paul's body was strong and muscular, and although his mouth was deliciously wet and soft, there was a hard masculine quality to our embrace. It made me feel submissive and somehow safe.

As our tongues danced a wet, wonderful tango, my hands ran over Paul's broad back, down to his ass. Pulling him against me I could feel his big hard cock rub up against mine and it made me wild with cock lust. I firmly squeezed his ass cheeks, as Paul's hands kneaded my buns and pulled them apart, so I could feel the cool air on my puckered asshole. I snaked my long tongue into Paul's ear and whispered, "Oh, fuck baby you know how to treat a man."

Paul looked into my eyes with a wicked grin and said, "You have no idea how good I am going to make you feel tonight."

My heart was pounding. I felt so turned on and like such a slut. My entire married life I had always taken the sexual lead. I felt that it was always up to me to give pleasure, now I felt like it was an equal exchange. Whether I got fucked, or I did the fucking, I felt no pressure. I looked into Paul's eyes and smiled.

"I've been waiting years for this." I said in a soft, breathy voice.

Paul wrapped his left arm around my waist, holding me against him. He took his right hand and held both our hard cocks together, slowly pumping. This was a dream come true. I put my left hand on his right and encouraged him to stroke harder. The feeling of his hard shaft rolling and pressing against my now dripping cock was divine. We kissed and stroked, and I could have stayed in this position all night.

I was so relaxed, and this felt so good. I thought how did I miss out on this for all these years? Although I still had an attraction to women, and I loved so many things about heterosexual sex, why should I deny myself this kind of pleasure? Society imposes its conventions on us without reason or logic. I was engaged in stroking another man's cock against mine, frottage, and I was loving it. I gazed down at our two hard cocks, veins throbbing, as the foreskin of Paul's uncut cock slid back and forth revealing his large shiny head. It was a beautiful sight and i lusted for his cock. I wanted Paul's cock in my mouth, and I wanted it deep inside me before the night was through.

Paul

Henry surprised and pleased me with his passionate response. I had expected, at most, a night of gentle encouragement and tentative exploration, now I seemed to be facing a porn-movie fuck fest. I was glad now I had taken the Cialis.

As I masturbated the two of us, I slid my free hand down Henry's back to his ass. I fondled the smooth, muscular cheek, allowing my fingers to penetrate just a bit into that hot, steamy crack. As I did so, I felt Henry's back arch, and he pulled his groin away from me a bit. For a second, I thought I had gone too far, and he was pulling away. Then I realized his lips were still locked against mine, and that he was merely positioning himself to better receive my probing fingers. "Horny, little minx," I thought. I continued to masturbate him, and dug my fingers deep into his man-crack, squeezing his butt cheek hard. I was rewarded with a delicate whimper of pleasure. I felt my impossibly hard cock throb at this wanton display of desire. I'm not the manliest of men, but just then I was seized by an animal lust to force him to his knees and take his lovely ass right there.

"Remember your manners, stud," I thought. Still gripping his cock, I backed him, a bit forcefully to the bed, where I released his raw hard-on and sat him down. He sat down willingly, and leaned back, spreading his legs like a bitch dog in heat. His cock stood erect, red, and bobbing like a semaphore to signal his arousal. His submissive display made me even wilder with desire. Abandoning any artful attempts at foreplay, I knelt before him, seized his cock. I placed my lips around it and began to french him vigorously. I grasped my own aching penis and jerked off as I masturbated him with my mouth. I had barely begun when he commanded, "Get up onto the bed, I want to 69 with you."

"Yes sir, you bossy little bitch," I thought to myself. Here was a man who knew what he wanted, and was not afraid to say it. I maneuvered onto the bed. I lay down so that he could go on top, which would be an easier position for him to work from. Also, this gave me the advantage that, as his knees straddled my head, his hot, hairy hole would be readily available for my attention.

As his cock dangled inches from my face, the lusty little bastard wrapped his hand around my cock and balls like a cock ring, and jammed my manhood into his mouth. I immediately felt my cock-head connect with the back of his throat. He didn't deep-throat me, mind you, but he practically raped me with his mouth. "This guy is going to eat me alive," I thought.

Henry's cock was so stiff and pointed up at such angle, that it was difficult to guide it into my mouth. I bent it towards my mouth as best I could without hurting him, then thought, "This guy is so far gone, I could break it off, and he wouldn't notice." I bent his cock down hard, and placed my mouth around it. I now had cause to reconsider my decision to take the bottom, as he began to fuck my mouth. "OK, just relax, watch the teeth, and let him do the work," I told myself. Henry's hips bucked, and his balls pummeled my face with each thrust. My hands moved up to his heaving ass, and for a moment, I just held it, just to feel those wonderful muscles contract over and over as he fucked my face. Satisfied at feeling his animal power, my fingers inched toward that puckered opening. My fingertips connected with it, and began to massage and wiggle, inching their way into that muscular ring. I felt my cock vibrate to Henry's muffled moans of ecstasy as my finger moved ever deeper into this most sensitive place. His anus was hot, moist, and impossible tight around my finger, and I knew my cock would be in there soon.

Henry:

I felt Paul's fingers probing my asshole as I sucked his magnificent cock like a whore. I'd never been so aroused in my life, Paul was sucking my cock like a pro as I lost myself in the bliss of our 69.

I suctioned his cock hard and pulled off it with a "pop."

"Oh baby, that feels so good!" I gasped.

Sliding forward on his chest I gave him better access to my ass and Paul obliged by working another finger into my squeaky clean ass. I moaned, not caring, not self-conscious but with pure lust.

Reaching down I jacked his hard cock, and begged him, "Paul, can you make love to me, can you fuck me...please baby fuck me!"

Paul was such an intuitive lover. He slapped my ass just hard enough to send a wonderful fun jolt up my spine and leave a warm feeling on my ass cheek. I responded with a hiss, "Yesssssssssssss."

He slapped my ass again, and again two more times, each time a little bit harder. I spun around and placing my full weight on top of him, kissed him deeply as he pull my ass cheeks apart.

I reached over to my night table, where I had strategically placed a bottle of lube. Rolling onto my back I showed him the bottle. Grinning I said, "Are you going to fuck me like the horny bitch I am, or do I have to beg?"

Paul positioned himself between my legs, I pulled my knees back, giving him a good view of my clean shaven balls and rock hard cock. He squirted some lube on his hand and rubbed it around my hole. He slowly worked in a couple of fingers as he stroked my cock with his free hand, heaven.

I was wild with passion, and couldn't take any more teasing. In halting, gasping breaths I said, "Fuck me with that beautiful cock baby, make me your whore, let me feel that big fat cock inside me."

Paul granted my wish. He added more lube to this red throbbing cock head and positioned the tip against my hole. What happened next I will never forget. He looked me in the eyes with an animal desire that matched my own. His gaze was warm and as he said, "Yesssss," he began to push into me. My primed ass greedily accepted the mushroom of his cock head. The feeling was electric.

After an initial twinge of discomfort I could feel my muscles relaxing instinctively to accept his hard member.

As Paul's cock fully disappeared inside me he leaned over and we kissed, glorious kisses with lots of tongue. He was fucking me with a perfect rhythm, alternating between long deep strokes and pulling almost all the way out and plunging into me so his balls slapped against my ass.

"Mmmmm Henry, you're so hot and tight...you feel so good." he croaked between labored breaths as I twisted his nipples.

"Cum inside me baby, give me your load in my hot ass," I exclaimed in need, as his thrusts intensified and sweat dripped from his forehead.

With every thrust, I was grabbing his ass cheeks and pulling him deeper into me. I could feel my own cock pulse as he pistoned away. I wanted us both to orgasm together and I stroked my cock as he fucked me.

"Here it comes Henry, I am going to cum...AAAAarrrrrggghhhhh!" came a growl from my lover as I was overcome with the warm oozing orgasm of Paul's exploding cock. Involuntarily my own orgasm exploded with amazing force, sending semen over my chest, some landing on my chin, lips and nose.

Panting we both collapse into a heap on the bed. We kissed passionately tasting my sperm as our tongues twirled. We were a wonderful sticky mess.

Paul said just the right thing, "That was really great, you are so sexy."

I thanked him and pulled him tightly against me. "How about a shower...together I mean?"

Paul looked at me and smiled.

Paul:

We stood in the Getty museum, lost in the moment. Before us was a masterpiece among masterpieces, meant to inspire reverence and awe, replete with mystic symbolism. The rich colors of Van Eyck's Ghent altarpiece fairly glowed in front of me. I felt Henry's hand close around mine, a discreet gesture filled with symbolism itself - a symbol of affection, intellectual engagement, and physical pleasure. This relationship was itself a masterpiece.

12