Art Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dave933
Dave933
905 Followers

"Yes Mrs Wood. Sorry Mrs Wood. Um - Four?"

"Traditionally, one starts counting with the number one, my dear." said Mrs Wood, giving Sarah another slap.

"Ow! - one!" she said.

Slap!

"Two."

It went on for a couple of minutes, with twenty slaps before Mrs Wood stopped. Sarah's bottom was bright red, and she was sniffling as she counted aloud. My cock, meanwhile, was as hard as steel. Miss Carter had moved closer to me, and was breathing hard, her heavy breasts rising and falling magnificently.

"Tom, lie down on the rug there. And Fernanda, climb on top of him, and ride his cock. Neither of you is to come until I say so." said Mrs Wood, breathing a little hard herself.

I threw down the thick rug that was kept rolled up against the wall and lay down as I was told. Miss Carter stood over me for a moment, before stepping astride me. I looked up, awestruck by the vision of her long legs coming together at her wet swollen pussy, lips shaved bare and glistening with her juices. Above was her slim waist, flat belly and then those magnificent heavy boobs.

She sank down, taking hold of my cock and guiding it inside her. I slipped into her soaking wet pussy like the proverbial hot knife through butter; and in moments my sexy teacher was grinding against the base of my shaft.

I groaned, taking hold of Miss Carter's hips as we began to thrust against each other. She moaned, her whole fabulous body bouncing with each movement; already glistening with sweat.

I could no longer see Sarah and Mrs Wood, but could hear Mrs Wood talking softly to her. As I strained to listen, I heard a rustle of cloth, then Mrs Wood spoke again. Whatever she said, Sarah didn't answer; but after a moment, I heard Mrs Wood sigh softly.

If it was possible for my cock to get harder, it did. Was Sarah going down on our Art teacher? She had to be, I figured.

Still, even if it wasn't clear that we had been positioned so that I couldn't see them, I wasn't idiot enough to try craning round Fernanda's fabulous form just to see what was going on behind. God, she was wet! She must have got off seeing Sarah and I humiliated by Mrs Wood. She was murmuring to herself, her eyes half closed. I was already feeling my own orgasm in the distance; and realised that we had to slow down if we weren't to come.

I reached up, resting my hand on Fernanda's cheek. Her eyes opened and linked with mine; and I shook my head slightly. She looked confused for a minute, then nodded. She slowed down, her thighs moving more gently as she ground against me. We began to rock in time together, making smaller movements to not over-stimulate each other. I didn't know how long I would be able to hang on, all the same, given the gorgeous woman I was fucking and the crazy circumstances.

Fernanda rode me slowly, grinding her pubic bone on mine, my thick cock deep inside her. My hands rested on her firm brown thighs, occasionally slipping around to cup her curvaceous buttocks. Behind her, I could hear Mrs Wood beginning to moan. Thank God - hopefully she'd let us come when she did.

Soon, Mrs Wood was gasping softly, and I heard her murmuring to Sarah. I kept fucking Fernanda rhythmically and a couple of minutes later, Sarah appeared from behind her; still naked, nipples erect, and face gleaming with what must have been Mrs Wood's pussy juices.

"Now Tom, you can come when both of the girls have," said Mrs Wood, appearing unruffled as she came from behind Fernanda. She sat on the edge of her desk as my life once again continued to exceed my wildest fantasies: Sarah Ferrari walked over and stood astride me, then sank onto her knees facing Fernanda Carter, her glistening pussy pressing against my lips. As she lowered herself, I drank in her pert ass, thighs and pussy. Her lips were swollen and gleaming with her juices; and she had a natural light growth of blonde hair making it all the sexier.

I began to thrust harder at Fernanda whilst moving my hands to Sarah's tight ass-cheeks. I lifted slightly, and Sarah got the message, shuffling up slightly as I repositioned her to allow me to lick the full length of her swollen wet slit. I began eating her out, first licking greedily, then sucking her swollen pussy lips between my own lips one at a time.

I knew that the girls were doing something from their movements, probably making out. Having permission to come, Fernanda didn't last long, her thighs straining as her pussy clenched around my cock. My tongue ached as I stretched it to lick Sarah as deeply as possible. Her pussy was the sweetest I had ever tasted, like water to a drowning man. Her ass rubbed against me as I tilted my head to reach her clitoris, emerging from its hood at the top of her juicy pussy. Or the bottom, from my perspective!

As I focussed on Sarah, I stopped thrusting, but Fernanda continued to push back and forth on my cock. I could feel my sap rising, and tried to hold on. I wasn't sure I could make it, but finally Sarah cried out and her thighs gripped my head as she came; and with a desperate moan I did the same, my come surging deep inside my sexy Spanish lover as I convulsed. Fernanda came again too, the three of us climaxing as one.

Slowly, the girls untangled themselves; Fernanda lifting herself off me first, my softening cock slipping out of her to lie on my belly. Sarah had slumped down breathless, sitting fully on my face for probably half a minute before lifting her gorgeous posterior off me. I just lay there, reveling in the feel of her soft smooth skin and the taste and smell of her. As she stood, I watched with rapt attention as her thighs and butt flexed as she climbed off me.

We didn't have any attempts at art that evening; dressing slowly and making our separate ways. Still, I filled my sketch book anyway, with images of Sarah's slim body; lithe, athletic and naked. And in any case I thought it might have been some kind of dream, I had left with not just a photo of her naked and unaware, but her pale blue panties tucked into my pocket.

Dave933
Dave933
905 Followers
12