Art Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During the week before the class you're going to pose for you fret about who might see you and what they'll say. Where will the sketches end up? Can you get hard and stay hard? Then again, the buzz of being naked at the sex party and getting off while people watched you and JoAnn is still intensely arousing. You're finding that you like showing off like JoAnn does. In less than a month, she and Elle have given you enough deeply erotic memories to last a lifetime, and more are on the way. You want to make a sex video with them.

The night you are to pose arrives and JoAnn and Elle pick you up. You've been feeling nervous but very horny throughout the day and they each give you a hug and kiss of reassurance. "You're going to do great," JoAnn says as you all get into her car.

When you arrive, there are more students than the last time, probably closer to 20. As they set up their easels you do a quick count of the women. Including JoAnn and Elle there are 13 and they range from college age to middle age. The men are all older and seem serious. It's going to be weird letting them stare at your cock, though the thought of showing it off to the women makes you start to swell at bit.

Your heart starting to pound, you head for the undressing area behind the screen. JoAnn follows. After you take off your sneakers she opens your belt while you peel off your t-shirt. The air in the room feels pleasantly cool on your bare skin. JoAnn pulls your jeans and underwear down and you stand before her naked.

"My, don't you look nice," she says, giving your cock a playful little squeeze that makes it grow even more. You've shaved all your pubic hair off in hope that it will make your penis look bigger. "OK, you'll sit on the chair in the middle of the room for the first half hour. Just relax. We want to draw you soft, so don't spoil things by popping a woody!" She laughs. "There'll be time for that later."

Walking out into the room, you feel self-conscious, but not too much. The sex party and threesomes prepared you for this moment, so you take a deep breath and sit on the chair. It's on the small stage under the spotlight. The teacher tells you to spread your legs so the class can fully see your penis and ball sack, and to put your hands on your thighs. Any time you start to feel uncomfortable and need to change positions all you need to do is say so.

The drawing begins. A screened door nearby is open and a warm night breeze washes over your naked body. You know what JoAnn means when she's says being nude is liberating, especially in public or any place where it's off limits. It just feels so good and free.

You glance at the faces of the women. Seeing them looking intently at your cock makes it swell to about half hard. You bite your lip and try to think of something else. The half hour passes slowly, but you enjoy it and change positions twice, once standing up for a while with your hands on your hips. As you begin to relax, you can see why JoAnn and Elle are into posing. They give you a wink as they draw you.

When the time is up, the teacher tells you come look at what the class has done. There are some very nice sketches. It's kind of weird looking at your cock but everyone has done a good job of rendering it. "Like it?" one woman asks of her sketch. "You look very nice!" She's framed your penis and balls with a quick outline of your hips.

"Thank you, yes. You're quite good."

"I'm sure you are too," she says with a little smile.

"Oh, don't worry, hon, he is!" JoAnn says with a laugh. "You'll see!"

After a break for a drink, it's time for the hard phase. You're not sure what to do at first, but JoAnn solves that by taking you up to the stage, tucking her hair behind her ears and dropping to her knees in front of you. She takes your cock in her hand and strokes it as the class watches. You begin to swell and when she takes you into her warm, soft mouth, you are rock hard in no time. The teacher tells you to stand in a way that really shows off your cock, turned slightly sideways to the class, your legs spread, hands on your hips.

Your cock is throbbing, actually twitching with your excitement. You sneak glances at the different women in the room. Some are intently focused on their work, others meet your eyes with a little appreciative smile or nod. When you feel yourself softening you do as JoAnn and the teacher told you and stroke yourself fully hard again. To your relief, you have no trouble maintaining your erection.

The feeling of being so turned on and showing off is an intense kick. You like all those eyes on your hard cock and naked body and can't wait to make a sex video with JoAnn and hopefully Elle or Serena, the friend from the sex party. Just thinking about it keeps you up.

The second session passes quickly and the students' work is all pretty amazing. They've drawn only your cock and balls, with a bit of hip or thigh for perspective next to their sketches of you soft. Some have made you look bigger (much to your relief) than you really are. JoAnn has sketched a big drop of precum in the slit of the head.

Getting dressed is a bit of a relief but still kind of disappointing. You're so turned on now. "Is this how you feel?" you ask JoAnn and she replies, "Oh yes! I always want to come after I've posed. We are going to do orgasms. Want to come for the class? You'd be really good with your output. We want to draw cum."

"Sure, why not. You're turning me into a total exhibitionist."

"I like that!" she laughs.

When you get to the car, you climb into the back seat. Elle joins you. "Hey, what am I, your chauffeur?" JoAnn asks.

"Just drive," Elle says as her hand caresses and squeezes your crotch. "I've been looking at this beautiful thing all night and I want a taste..."

Elle unfastens your belt and tells you to slide your jeans and underwear down. Soon you're sitting bottomless in the back seat with Elle stroking your erection while JoAnn drives and cars pass on either side. "Better save something for me when we get home!" JoAnn says.

Elle goes down on you, sucking intently, licking the head of your cock, the shaft, gently cupping your balls and softly running a finger on your asshole. You erupt with spurt after spurt, all that pent-up horniness exploding and spraying cum all over her lips, chin, hands and your thighs. It's everywhere and your release feels so good.

"Oh my, he has made a mess!" Elle says, licking your thick white cream off your thigh, cock and stomach, and her hand.

"Should I stop at the car wash?" JoAnn asks.

You spent that night alone with JoAnn and have no problem getting hard again for her. Before bed you take a shower together, caressing each other's bodies. You slide a soapy middle finger deep into her ass while she soaps your cock to fullness and she comes. On the bed, barely dried off, your bodies still warm and moist from the shower, you kiss deeply and talk while you slowly, sensuously fuck.

"So you want to come for the class?" she asks, a bit breathlessly, her orgasm starting to build. "We can have sex during the first half hour if you want. I'll make you come for the second part unless you want to do it yourself. Which would be very hot." She kisses your neck. "The idea is to draw a cock in the moments after orgasm, with the cum visible."

'Yeah, that would be great," you reply, starting to thrust faster, wanting to give her that gift. "I also want to make a video with you..."

"You do? That will be so much fun! I'll tell Ana to book some time at her studio..."

And you both get off hard at the thought of what is to come.

12