Art for Art's Sake Ch. 1

Story Info
Poor grad student volunteers to pose nude for class.
3.1k words
4.51
98.1k
18
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1: The Scream

One hundred dollars. It's a lot of money in grad school. It had been a while since I had any extra money, and it sounded like a remarkably good deal, just an hour of standing around. Except, that it was standing around nude.

I'd gotten by for the first few years of grad school living off the money I'd saved from my last job, but most of that money had run out. Now in addition to doing research and writing a thesis I was working two part-time jobs. I got by, but just barely. A hundred dollars would make it a lot easier.

But maybe getting the hundred dollars wouldn't be as easy as it seemed.

"Wasn't that sort of … weird?" I asked her. She was Kelly, my friend, who had put me on the deal. A hundred dollars for posing nude for an art class.

"No, not really. Well, it was at first, but I got used to it."

I found myself at home, starring at the napkin Kelly had written on. It had the phone number of the teaching assistant in charge of the course, a woman named Alyssa. I finally decided, what the heck. I had been weight-lifting over the last few years and wasn't ashamed of my body. It just might be a little awkward for a few minutes, then it would be OK. I called Alyssa, and she asked me to come down for an interview. What sort of interview was necessary I couldn't imagine, but I agreed.

Three days later I found myself outside a dingy grad student office, not terribly unlike my own. I knocked on the open door and was asked to come in.

"Hi, I'm Alyssa Colter. Are you Jeffrey?"

"Yes," I managed to get out. She was quite pretty and the V-neck sweater she was wearing led my eyes down to her beautiful tits. I quickly lifted my eyes back to hers. We shook hands and she asked me to sit down.

"Shut the door, if you would." She looked me up and down. "Are you nervous?" she asked. I guess I looked it.

"Well, maybe a little," I admitted. I didn't expect a beautiful woman to be part of the interview.

"That's natural, it's fine. This will be your first time modeling nude?"

"Yes, yes, it is. It will."

"Well, I find the best way to get over that is to get used to it. As such, I prefer to conduct this interview naked. Would you mind taking your clothes off?"

I couldn't believe what was happening. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Well, you see, we have a lot of people chicken out on us at the last minute and then we're left without a model. So a couple of years ago when I became TA I started asking applicants to strip in here. I mean, if you don't feel comfortable with just me, how will you do it with a room full of people?"

While I could sort of understand the logic of this, I wasn't too thrilled about it, especially since while she was talking my penis had started to swell.

"Hmm…well, ok, but, I'm sort of having an erection."

A sort of devilish smile crossed her face and then was gone. "It's not like I haven't seen one before. Go ahead, please."

I started to take off my clothes. First my button down shirt, then my undershirt, at which point Alyssa let out a sort of thoughtful "hmm" sound. I then unbuckled my belt and pulled down my pants. My face felt like it was on fire because my dick was sticking straight out inside my boxers, but what could I do. I pulled these down as well and stood there perfectly naked.

I'd been trying to avoid looking at Alyssa the whole time I was stripping, but now I looked straight at her. She had come out from behind her desk and was standing not four feet away from me. She seemed to be studying every last bit of my body, slowly and thoughtfully, although I thought she spent an extra long time looking at my cock. As she did so see stood with her arms crossed, one hand to her face, and biting one finger. As she looked me over she was swaying back and forth ever so slightly, and it made her breasts sway as well, just a little out of rhythm with her body.

"Could you turn around, slowly, please."

I did as she asked. She spent several minutes looking me over from behind. Now that I wasn't facing her I realized just how much my cock was throbbing. Instead of feeling embarrassed as I had at first I was beginning to feel immensely turned on. I knew, or thought at least, that she was probably just examining me from a professional standpoint, but having a beautiful girl stare at your body and hardened cock is extremely sexy under any circumstance. And perhaps, I thought, maybe she was looking on with a little more than professional curiosity.

Then she asked me to turn back around again. Every time I moved I was painfully aware of my dick swinging up and down and a little side to side. Again, for several minutes she scrutinized my body. She had moved her hand to her hair and was sort of teasing the blonde shoulder length curls there as she eyed me. I noticed then that her nipples were clearly sticking out of her sweater, which made my dick swell uncontrollably. The thought hit me very suddenly that she probably wasn't wearing a bra, which made me take a sudden sharp breath. She looked up at my eyes suddenly, and as I darted my eyes to meet hers I wondered if she knew what I had been looking at.

"Ok, you can sit down, but please leave your clothes off."

I sat down, somewhat awkwardly. Sitting in a wooden chair naked was not something I was used to doing. The chair had no arms and for a moment I was very unsure what to do with my hands. When I looked up Alyssa looked sort of amused.

"So, why are you interested in posing?" she asked.

"Well, in all truth, I kind of need the money."

"Ah, yes, I can understand that. You're not doing this out of any, oh, strange titillation you get from posing nude before a lot of young women just out of adolescence."

"Um, no." Although I had to admit I was getting quite a thrill posing for her.

"Well, I have to ask. We've had some strange ones before."

"Yes, I can understand. But, er, well, what do you mean in front of young women? Isn't the class both male and female?"

"Well, yes, there are a few guys. However," she paused and smiled "it seems that this class has developed something of a reputation among the freshmen. It seems I usuallychoose, let's just say, unattractive models. This discourages many guys from signing up." She paused again and looked me up and down again. "You, however, definitely break that trend."

"Well, um, thank you."

"Not at all. You have a very classic male body. It's nice to see for a change." She looked me over again, her eyes lingering once more on my erection. She took a deep breath, and it seemed to me that her breath was a choppy, a hint of excitement revealed by the slight staccato of her breath.

She looked back up at my face, cleared her throat, and went on. "Now, you have to be relaxed while you're posing. You're going to be up there on a stage in front of, as I said, a lot of attractive young girls who have are going be staring at you for nearly an hour. You have to ignore them and stay relaxed. Now here's how I want you to stand."

She came out from behind her desk again and stood next to me. Her hand was less than two feet from my cock. No woman had been so close to it in several months.

"Stand with your arms at your sides. Good. Now relax your legs. Don't lock your knees, you'll pass out. That happened once. OK, that's good. Spread your legs apart just a little more, and put one foot a little forward." She stood there then staring, again, at my dick. "I know there isn't anything you can do about that, but, usually we'll want to draw the human male with the penis, um, relaxed." Her talking about it definitely wasn't helping. "Hmm. OK, you can sit down again."

As I sat back down Alyssa was spinning around to go back to her desk. Her white pleated skirt, which I noticed now for the first time, twirled out as she turned. For just an instant I got a view of her bare ass beneath for skirt. My heart pounded. She resumed her seat.

"One piece of advise. Don't make eye contact with the students. In fact, try really hard to ignore them altogether."

She said this with such emphasis I was made curious. "Any particular reason?"

"Well, it may help you avoid this sort of raging hard-on." She smiled, glanced down at my erection again, and tossed her hair. "Besides, remember, most of the students are freshmen. Some of them have never seen a grown man's penis before, and they're, well, intrigued. Some of them may spend the whole time staring at your penis. One time I had a girl fill her entire canvas with a sketch of the model's penis and he was soft. Imagine if you came in swelled up like you are now, I'd get twenty 36 by 24 sketches of your erect penis." She paused and took another deep breath, staccato.

"You know, one time," she began again, seeming to regain her composure, "I had a model, an undergrad guy, and he let one of the girl get his attention. This girl was an absolute tease. She was licking her lips and running her hand up and down between her cleavage, like this" and she demonstrated, sending my own cock throbbing again. "Needless to say, it was all over at that point" she said laughing. "I mean, his cock went from soft and shriveled to full mast in ten seconds. The whole class noticed. This was right at the end of class and a lot of the students had finished, and several of them pulled sketch books out from their bags and started drawing furiously. A couple of them though just starred. Their first time to see a big, hard cock. The guy noticed the attention and he went nuts. There was pre-cum dripping down his cock by the time we finished. He practically ran out of the room when I let him go. When I dismissed the class, the tease ran down to the changing room. She told me later she was going to offer to suck his dick, but he had already jerked off. Even if she hadn't, half the girls there would have let him cum on their tits, but I guess he couldn't wait."

She laughed a little and then paused. "I'm sorry, I guess I've been sort of mean. That probably just made you more horny, huh? Well, I don't want you to think I'm a tease or anything. And I wouldn't want you to waste that glorious hard-on just jerking off." She stood up and walked around the desk and stood right in front of me.

"You know, my last boyfriend couldn't keep an erection more than about five minutes. Of course, most of the time, he had his cock buried in my cunt in less than that time, but you've been rock hard for over half and hour. This could be good."

Then, in one movement she swept off her sweater, revealing her beautiful tits. I let out a sort of stifled moan. Then, to my complete and utter shock, she lifted up her short shirt, under which she was wearing no panties, and stepped over me and positioned herself above my cock. Then, very slowly, she began to impale herself on my cock. Her wet lips met my head, parting, enveloping me, swallowing me. As she slid down, she moaned this beautiful, throaty, sensual moan. Her breasts were now just a few inches from my face. I reached up and took one in my hand and reached out to the other breast with my tongue. She wrapped her hands around my head and pulled me to her, burying me in her breast.

I had been lured into this office by the promise of a hundred dollars. But I had been rewarded with something much better. The interview, presumably over now, had been one of the most erotic things I had ever experienced. Now it was just foreplay, the start of better things to come. Before I had even realized what had happened, I was fucking this gorgeous woman and I loved it. I wanted to consume her, consume her body, give her pleasure, take pleasure from her. She had already consumed my mind and body along with my cock.

I grabbed her ass in my hands as she rode up and down on my cock. We kissed, deep and long, our tongues intertwining. Then she put her arms around my neck and leaned back, rotating her hips in a continuous motion, like she was using my cock to stir her cunt. She threw back her head, again releasing that sensual moan. The feel of her ass in my hands, the touch of her nipples in my mouth, the taste and smell of her sweat-mingled perfume, and now the sound of that beautiful moan. My senses were engulfed in her sex.

Sometimes whispering in my ear, sometimes nearly shouting as tossed her head and arched her back, she began to talk to me. "Oh yes, yes, yes, damn you've got a hard cock. Yes, YES! It's been so long since I've been fucked so hard. Grab my ass, lick my tits, I love it! Fuck me!"

How long did we fuck like that? I don't know. It seemed a very long time, neither of us tiring of the wonderful experience. The sight of her gorgeous body working itself up and down made me incredibly excited. Her thighs were beautiful and her wonderful ass was in my hands, her blonde hair flying about, just glancing off the top of her breasts. The expression on her beautiful, sexy face was constantly changing, one moment she looked like she might laugh, the next as if a carnal spirit had possessed her. It was with one of these looks that she let out a fabulous moan, a half scream, and then she spoke.

"Put me on the desk and fuck me, HARD!"

The last comment was a command, and I was willing to obey. I lifted her up set her on the edge of the desk in front of me. She leaned back and shoved all the papers and books that were on the desk onto the floor with one almost crazed sweep of her arm. Then she laid back and I grasped and spread her legs, and then I gave her one of the hardest fucks I've ever given. She began to scream.

"Yes, yes, fuck me with your fucking cock, oh YES, FUCK ME!"

She then let out a tremendous scream. It went on and on. No words now, just a primal scream of pleasure and ecstasy. Everyone who heard it came to a stop and felt their heart skip. There was no mistaking that sound. Downstairs, a classroom full of students listening to a lecture heard it, while the professor fumbled for words. Several students snickered, but most felt their penis' stiffen, or a small bit of dampness in their pussies, feeling a mixture of embarrassment, excitement, and jealousy as they felt their faces and necks redden. Across the hallway a female professor had been listening for some time. She had been massaging her clit through her panties, but now she abandoned herself and slid one hand into her pussy while the other continued to vigorously work her clit. Upstairs a young woman was the only attendant at her TA's office hours. A touch of spring fever, perhaps had induced her to change for that office hours to tease the cute but jittery young man who was her TA. Her lowest cut blouse hung loosely away from her chest, and her tightest skirt showed off her lithe form. Half-an-hour later, she would no longer be a virgin.

I however was immersed in that scream. It was my cock that was embedded in the roots of that scream. Her body stiffened, her back arched, and the Scream emanated from her throat. With an incredible burst of fast strokes, and then one long hard thrust, I came, deep inside of her. Men sometimes forget what it means to orgasm, because we do it all the time. This made me remember, made me never forget. This was the height of sexual ecstasy; no mere cum, this was an orgasm. As I thrust, I groaned and my groan joined hers, briefly exceeding hers. Her scream came now, even louder, but in staccato as I thrust again, then again and again, pouring more cum into her cunt with thrust. The skeptics could no longer doubt what they heard. The lecturer fumbled again. The professor neared orgasm. The student removed her blouse, revealing her white lace bra to her first lover.

When our orgasm was finally finished, I fell back, drawing my still hardened cock from her, nearly falling into the chair. I was spent – not only my cum, but my breath, my strength, even my senses were spent.

After a few minutes, I became aware that Alyssa was still lying across her desk, her chest still heaving lifting her breasts up and down, her legs still spread showing me her cunt. Finally, she spoke.

"Damn, you are a lover."

"So are you."

She sat up and looked at me. Climbing down from the desk, she came to me and kissed me, a long lingering kiss.

"I'd say let's do it again, but I don't want to ruin it. I just want to savor that."

"Yeah. Yeah, I agree."

We touched and kissed for a long time, but we didn't make love again. Finally, Alyssa looked at the clock.

"I hate to do this to you, but I have another appointment in ten minutes."

We kissed once more, gathered our clothing which had been thrown about the little office and dressed.

"Can I, um, call you sometime?" I asked.

"Well, I'll see you next Tuesday, right?"

"Next Tuesday. Seven PM. In class."

"Class. Right, I had kind of forgotten about that. So I get the job?"

She laughed, rapped her arms around my neck, and gave me one last luxurious kiss.

"You can pose for me anytime."