Art in the Park

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being somewhat of a voyeur, and being totally transfixed at the sight of the Sapphic sex going on right in front of me, I loitered for awhile to take in the action.

Linda seemed to be working a finger in and out of Emma's pussy with one hand, while tweaking her nipples with the other. Emma's back was fully arched as she did what she could to thrust her pussy into Linda's face. Very audible growls, pants and sighs streamed out of Emma's mouth, and juicy liquid flowed from her twat as she came with a burst. She grabbed a pillow and covered her mouth, trying her best to mute the guttural cries of her orgasm.

Linda kept at it, even as Emma tried to push her away with her free hand, and it sent the painter into another orgasmic spasm. Emma came louder than the first time, and squirted a bit more as she clamped her legs around Linda's head. Even with the muffle I could have heard that in the kitchen.

If these two were game for a little fun, this was just what the doctor ordered for Kelly, as she had become a bit cranky lately because she was way overdue for her semi-annual girl-on-girl treat. Being a man servant to a muff-diving festival, however, wasn't on my docket for the weekend, and I slowly stepped away and down the hall, absolutely praying one, if not each of them, went both ways.

Linda was the first to come downstairs, about 10-minutes later. She was stoic, and one couldn't tell if she had just been having sex, or doing her taxes. "Gee, do you need any tie-dyes?"

I had taken prints off the walls throughout the lower level, and replaced them with some of Emma's paintings. She really was very good, and her work fit the room nicely.

Linda stood at the foot of the stairs admiring the paintings. She was wrapped in one of the B&B's robes, though not snuggly, apparently more than comfortable with flaunting her splendid cleavage. In one hand she had an empty bottle of wine, in the other an almost empty glass. She walked up behind me, gave me a lingering kiss on the cheek, and said, "Thanks again for giving us shelter from the storm."

Turning to say, "You're welcome," I had a tongue in my mouth before any words came out. Ah, my favorite two tastes, Cabernet and pussy.

Linda pulled away from me, sipped the last wine from her cup, and said, "There must be something I can do to repay you. Now let me think."

Okay, things are headed in the right direction.

"Hey, I found him first," Emma said as she came down the stairs in a marginally tied robe as well, and trying to hide the fact that she had just been eaten-out to within an inch of her life.

"No, I actually found him first," said Kelly, as she walked into the room from the kitchen to find two robe-clad, breast baring, damp women holding wine glasses. "Is this what you got me at the art fair? You shouldn't have."

Linda and Emma were somewhat taken back, I guess my overtures wouldn't have suggested there would be a female present, but after a few awkward moments and introductions the mood lightened.

"What's this?" Emma asked, as noticed the walls were filled with her paintings,

"Like I said, I like your work. And these go well here."

"You want all of them?"

"The ones on the wall, plus a couple of others I've set aside, as long as Kelly concurs. They are for sale, are they not."

"Of course, but this is a bit unusual." She scooted up to give me a kiss, but stopped to short and glanced over to Kelly for some type of approval.

Kelly nodded, then added, "I don't mind if you give him a peck on cheek, but if someone bought all of my work in one swoop, I'd think a blow job would be in order, at the least."

There we nervous chuckles before Emma gave me a nice little kiss.

"No, I was serious, I think you should give him a blow job," Kelly said. "That's probably a lot of money on those walls, not that I'm suggesting that you're a hooker or anything, but a hummer would be an appropriate gesture of gratitude."

Kelly then grabbed Linda by the hand and said, "Let's go start dinner, and whatever else crosses our minds."

After they left the room there was a spot of nervous silence. Emma finally said, "Is she serious?"

"Pretty much."

"What type of relationship do you two have?"

"Different, but very solid. We like sex, a lot, and find that engaging with other people from time to time keeps things fresh. By the way, I love your paintings, so don't feel as though you need to reciprocate in any way. I mean, you don't need to blow me for crying out loud."

"Before I knew there was a Kelly, I was planning on doing a hell of a lot more than that."

"As you can see, she not only doesn't mind, but is encouraging it, though there's probably a catch."

"And what's that?" Emma inquired.

"She's sort of got this quid pro quo theory of sexual dalliances. If you do me, she feels she should be able to do you."

"I can live with that," Emma said as she let her robe slide off her shoulders onto the floor. "I think it's time to say thanks."

Emma's breasts swayed as she led me over to the sofa. I sat down and she removed my shorts and underwear, and began to bring my penis to life with tiny kisses and nibbles on the tip.

She stopped for a moment and asked, "So, what do you think is going to happen in the kitchen?"

"My money says dinner's going to be late, because Kelly hasn't been with a woman in about six months, and is long overdue. And based on what I saw going on in your room, Linda's probably on board."

"Oh my, you saw us?"

"I went to see how you two were doing, and you were doing just fine. I watched you come a few times, and came back down here."

"You naughty boy," Emma scolded as she returned to my cock. She lathered it up with spit, pumped it with her fist, and sucked on my nob. It was a rather sloppy blow job, nothing wrong with that, as opposed to Kelly's tight, suction oriented approach.

"After seeing you upstairs I'm a little surprised you're so inclined to do what you're doing. I really don't want you to feel obligated in any way."

Emma stopped again, "What's wrong, don't you like?"

"Oh no, that feels great," I said as I ran my fingers in her hair. "It's just..."

"It's just that I was with a woman? Well you know what they say about artists. And besides, it seems like your girl friend didn't waste any time scurrying away Linda. You must be used to it."

"Hey, no worries here."

I guided Emma's mouth back to my dick and relaxed back against the sofa. She bobbed up and down for a minute or so then stopped. "Like I said, I was planning on doing a hell of a lot more. I hope your girl friend didn't expect me to stop with a blow job."

Emma placed her robe underneath me and joined me on the sofa. "Hate to stain you're pretty furniture." And facing me, slowly guided my well lubricated cock into her sopping pussy.

"I don't know what it is," Emma said as she began to grind her pelvis into me. "But after I have sex with a woman I get so horny for cock that I can't stand it."

Emma's breasts were modest in size, but sported prodigious areolas with nipples like baby carrots. She lifted and squeezed them with both hands before leaning forward and feeding me the right one. I sucked on it like I was taking mother's milk, while finessing the other one with my hand.

"That feels so good," Emma said while increasing her pace atop my cock. Her breathing deepened as mini quakes ran through her body. She pulled my head tighter to her chest, urging me to take as much of her breast into my mouth as I could.

Emma got into a nice rhythm while I clamped down on her boobs. As her paced picked up, so did her vocal expressions of pleasure, though this time she didn't even try to muffle her excitement. Emma was a loud fuck, and didn't mind letting everyone else in the house know she was enjoying herself immensely.

She held me tight while riding up and down on my dick, her juices flowing over my legs. Emma's breathing accelerated, like a runner trying to gasp air while trudging up-hill. She paused for a second, then startled me by slamming herself down on my cock. Emma screamed out as her body shook with a fierce orgasm.

Emma held me tight as little waves of electric pulses shot through her.

"Wow," was all she could muster, as she finally exhaled and opened her eyes.

"Wow is right," I said, finally catching a normal breath myself.

Emma brushed her hair away from her face and leaned back, her hands bracing behind her. "I told you I needed some cock."

"Never doubted you."

"Did you come," she sheepishly asked.

"No, I was too busy trying to digest your breast."

She giggled, still coming down from her orgasm, "Sorry."

"Don't apologize, that was wonderful."

"Do you want to come?

"Any guy who answers 'no' to that question is lying."

"I would hope so," Emma said as she rolled off me onto the sofa. "But before we continue, I need some hydration. As you can tell, I tend to lose a lot fluid when I have sex."

"How does lemonade sound," I asked.

"Great, better yet with some vodka in it, if it's not too much to ask."

"We're in the hospitality business. Your wish is our command."

"Hey wait, what do think is going on in there?" Emma asked.

"They're either making a Caesar salad or making love. Either way, I'm going to get us something to drink."

"Do you want to put your pants back on?"

"No, I'm fine. Kelly has seen me, and I'm sure Linda knows what one looks like."

"Linda's not a total dyke," Emma said, getting more comfortable on the sofa. "She's had an on again, off again thing with Bobby, the license plate guy in the booth across from her, for about ten years. I just think she's more of a sexual opportunist, and being bisexual doubles your opportunities."

"What about you," I asked. I wasn't totally interested in their pasts, but since Emma brought it up.

"I started out straight, which sounds fairly strange, and still consider myself that way."

"But," I interjected.

"But I have a hard time saying no to Linda."

"Really?"

"The first time I roomed with her was in Cincinnati a couple of years ago. We went out for quick dinner. A couple of bottles of wine later I found myself in the same position you caught me in earlier. The only difference is that Bobby was taking her from behind while she went down on me."

"Hmmm, who'd a thunk it?"

"Then of course I had to have Bobby, which she was more than happy to share. My first lesbian experience and threesome, all in one fell swoop."

"Go big or go home."

"Speaking of big, Bobby's cock is huge, but anyway, playing around wasn't my style at all, but there's something about her that brings out an entirely different person. And boy, she gives really, really good head," Emma said. "I mean you saw us, she almost had me on the ceiling. And Bobby says she's the best cocksucker he's ever been with, and like I said, he's huge. I guess she's orally gifted."

"Sounds like a great guy, that Bobby," I said. "So, just Linda, or do you play the field a bit?"

"God, I can't believe I'm telling you this," Emma said as her cheeks flushed red. "Okay, there have been two others. Always at shows, and Linda always had something to do with it. She's a party girl."

"Hey, everybody loves a party."

"Well, if things keep going like they are, I'm sure she'll be turning this weekend into that and more. Now go get me something to drink."

I was still semi-erect when I walked into the kitchen, hoping to come across another lesbian love scene, but I was disappointed—no one there. I hadn't heard them go upstairs. Hmmm.

We had lemons, but no lemonade. Given that Emma was satiated, I figured I could take some time and make some up. It took me a few minutes, but now we had a fresh pitcher of ice cold lemonade, and vodka, don't forget the vodka.

When I returned to the parlor I found the missing pair. Kelly and Linda must have worked their way through the back of the house, and wandered in upon my freshly fucked friend.

Emma had covered herself, somewhat, with a throw on the sofa, and Kelly and Linda were comfortably snuggled on a loveseat opposite the sofa, each with full glass of wine.

"Emma tells us she thanked you for buying her paintings, but said something about you not coming, pity," said my sneering girlfriend.

"It's just...," I started to say.

"She said you must be getting old," Kelly continued.

"I didn't say that," Emma countered.

"She looks like she's a hell of a lay, so it can't be her," Kelly said.

"She is a hell of a lay," Linda said.

"Is that so?" Kelly said with an alluring glance over at Emma as she clinked her wine glass together with Linda's.

"You know Emma, he did have a pretty good orgasm about two hours ago, but men of a certain age have a difficult time rebounding, even with a gorgeous woman like you. Don't take it personally," Kelly continued to prod.

"I'm not of a certain age. I was just being a gentleman," I said.

"I don't think he looks that old," Linda said. "And that cock is looking pretty appetizing. I bet I can get him to come."

"No worries here," said Kelly. "If you do get him to come, make him promise to buy all of your tie-died tee-shirts."

"Have at him," said Emma.

Linda dropped her robe off her shoulders, and beckoned me with her index finger to make my way over to her. My dick started to twitch just with the thought of getting sucked, and I put the lemonade on the coffee table and walked over to the loveseat.

Linda carried a bit more weight than the other two, but it definitely enhanced the fullness to her breasts. They were big, inviting oval orbs that a guy, or a girl, could lose themselves within for days.

I didn't mess with pretense, and stepped right up to her so my cock was mouth level at her face. This didn't faze her a bit, and she gobbled me up and began sucking with earnest, fisting my dick and feeding it into her mouth, while rolling my balls around her free fingers.

Kelly leaned over to get an up close and personal look, along with playing with Linda's boobs. Emma, spent and content, stayed on the couch poured herself a drink.

Linda took my cock from her mouth, and ran it over her breasts, flicking her nipples a few times, and letting Kelly lean over and play with it for a minute or so. My girlfriend briefly sucked in the head and twirled her tongue around the tip, which was growing increasingly sensitive, then gave me a little bite before letting Linda take over again.

Pussy-eating aside, Linda also knew how to suck cock. She held me firm at the base with her thumb and index finger, and slowly and confidently worked her way up and down my shaft. When she took in all of me, she lingered there a bit, subtly emphasizing that she was in fact deep-throating me and that perhaps I should be impressed.

I almost came when I was fucking Emma, and about five minutes into this I began to feel an orgasm building in my legs. I reached down and grabbed one of her breasts; partially kneading and playing with it, partially for balance.

She had a sense that I was getting close, and began to pump me with her hand along with bobbing on the upper portion of my cock. Slurping and slobbering noises filled the room, accompanied with my intermittent panting and gasps.

"Oh, Linda, I'm gonna,,," Too late, as I shot stream of jism into her mouth before I could properly alert her. It caught her somewhat by surprise, though I don't know why, cum shooting out of my dick was pretty much the purpose of this exercise, and she gagged a bit; a glob of seaman trickled down over her chin.

She pulled me out of her mouth, but to her credit kept jerking my cock, though aiming me slightly more south. My next blast banked off Kelly's cheek, who was still feasting on Linda's luscious fun bags, and I finished by pasting those delicious melons with three or four more streams of hot sticky cum.

"Whew, oh boy," I mumbled as I stepped back a bit and took a seat next to Emma on the sofa.

Kelly wiped her face with her forefinger, and made an absolute production of cleaning off her finger with her tongue. She then returned to Linda's boobs and massaged my spunk around her breasts, intermittently attacking Linda's nipples with her teeth.

"How was it?" Emma quietly asked while leaning up against me.

"You're right, she gives great head." I said reaching for a lemonade and vodka cocktail.

"Told you," Emma said, fiddling with my well spent cock with her fingers.

I nodded toward my girlfriend, who was licking my cum off Linda's chest. "Kelly's just been dying to get some pussy, and it appears her wish is going to come true. I think you'll be impressed with what you're about to see."

"I don't mind watching, but this party has definitely started, and sooner or later I'm going to want to have some for myself," Emma responded.

"All in good time."

12