Art is So Subjective

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My brother didn't hesitate. With his cock inches from my face, I witnessed him assault my secretary. Her breasts slapped back and forth against her stomach as he ragdolled her.

"I'm not going to last long," cried Rita.

"Me, neither," shouted my brother.

"In her mouth, in her mouth!!" Rita shouted. "Don't cum in me, cum in your sister's mouth. I want to see you cum in her mouth!"

Rita was getting pumped like a jackhammer, yet still managed to think of me, I thought. Or rather, her dirty talk was tipping my brother over the edge. He quickly pulled out, grasping his cock hard at the base. I pulled his hips towards me, and opened just as the first rope of semen ejected from the tip of his cock. It hit the roof of my mouth, bouncing back to my bottom lip. I pulled him in, closing my mouth against his head.

Another eruption hit the back of my throat and I swallowed fast, too quickly to even taste it. It was the next load, pouring in like lava, rolling over my tongue, that forced me to take in the bitter flavor and thick, slimy texture. I instantly came. Again, without any vaginal stimulation. Juices echoed off the vinyl floor, as I finished swallowing the last of my brother's cum.

Finally, after a lengthy and somewhat awkward silence, Rita spoke up.

"Well, does this mean you'll treat me nicer at work?"

Another short pause, before we all erupted in laughter.

"Yeah, I think so," I said. "I think so."