Art Model Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Will you walk me to my car?” She asked

“Sure, not a problem.” I said as I got up and we headed for the door.

It was a nice, warm evening out as we headed for her car. “Ah, this is the perfect night for a swim. Too bad you have to get home to bed.” She said with a gentle bump and elbow to the ribs. “You sure I can’t talk you into it? It is only quarter after nine. That can’t be too late for you.”

“Well, I suppose I could, but I don’t have my swimsuit with.”

“Neither do I. You ever heard of skinny dipping, silly? So are you in?”

“Ya, sure.”

“Great! I’ll give you a ride to your car and you can follow me. I don’t suppose you have a towel in your car do you?”

“No, never had the need to have on hand.”

“That’s OK, I’ll let you share mine. Here’s my car.” It was a Honda Civic and looked to be a hand me down from her parents. She unlocked it and we climbed in. A couple minutes later we had pulled up behind my pickup. “You can’t be too nerdy if you drive a truck,” she joked. “The place I am thinking of is about 10 minutes away.”

I climbed out and got in my truck. I had no problems following her as we left campus and then the out skirts of town. We pulled of near a bridge for a small creek. We both climbed out and she led the way down the bank.

“There is a nice pool in the creek about 100 yards up this way. It’s nice to have the full moon out so we can see where we are going.” We were following what almost qualified for a path just a few feet up from the moving water. Within a minute the creek widened a bit. We were far enough from town that as our eyes adjusted to the moon light it seem very bright. It was similar to day light, but there was little color, just shades of gray.

Kathy tossed the towel over a tree branch and kicked off her shoes. “Time to go in!” She called out, not even looking at me as she continued by pulling her top off. I pulled my shirt off and sat down to remove my shoes and socks. She turned toward me as she was undoing her bra. “You watching me or getting undressed? Just teasing you a bit!” As her boobs were released and the bra tossed on top of her shirt, which was draped over a bush. I stood and fumbled with my pants as she slipped out of her shorts and panties in one motion. These end up near her shirt too, as she stepped into the water. “Come on in, the water is nice!” She said as turned and fell backward into the water.

I pushed my pants and underwear down and left them where they fell. Moving toward the water, trying to get under before she came back up and could see me. As she popped up, I tried to drop down in the water, but it wasn’t deep enough.

“You’re not trying to hide are you?” She said with a laugh. I stumbled on a rock and fell in. I could hear her laughing, even under water. I pulled myself up from the foot and a half of water, lucky not to have cracked my head on a rock. “Come over here. It is deeper. Careful, it does drop off quickly though.” I stumbled forward until I could feel it dropping off. When it was about three feet deep I stretched out and floated toward her. She flipped over, floating on her back and her breasts poking up above the water’s surface. I did the same, except it was my semi hard cock breaking the surface.

It must have been five or ten minutes before the silence was broken again. I couldn’t believe how relaxed I was feeling, particularly for being naked with a babe like Kathy. The silence was broken when we bumped into each other by accident and I said “Excuse me.”

“Oh, come you did that on purpose!” She said with a smile on her face, as she stood up. Bobbed was more like it since the water came up just above her chest. “Hold still,” she said as she touched my shoulders. “We floated a bit down stream. Just relax and I’ll float you back up to were we were.” I could now feel the slight current brushing against my body as she pushed me up stream. I caught her looking me over as we moved.

“So, what made you take the chance of being out here alone with me? I mean, we just met. How do you know I am not some wacko?”

“Basically it was your initial response when you saw me peeking through the window. A real wacko would have pumped his cock at me or came over and opened the door. Our little chat at the bar confirmed it too.”

“So, do you always take people you just meet skinny dipping?”

“No, actually it has been a while and it just came to me when I saw the moon when we left the pub. I thought it would be an easy way for you to get comfortable naked, but I wasn’t sure how you would take it. I mean, you seem nice enough, but it’s not that I am coming on to you to get you in the sack. I’m not that kind of person. Then again, I’m not opposed to getting to know you better. You know what I mean? God, I hate where this is going.”

“Don’t worry. I understand. You are interested in maybe being friends, but nothing romantic or physical. So, I shouldn’t go blabbing to my roommates about this hot chick I am now dating?”

She chuckled, “Ya, that’s it.” We were getting to shallow water. I could tell because I was now floating around her belly button, looking up past her beautiful tits to see her face. She smiled down at me. “Like the view?”

“Ya, thanks!”

She smiled and turn me around. With a push on my feet, she sent me toward the shore and I ran aground with my butt and back dragging on the sandy gravel of the bank. She came and stretched out next to me. “Thank you! I haven’t had fun, relaxing time like this for a while.”

“Your welcome and thank you. I’ve never done anything like this before and I wish I had. It feels kinda good, comfortable actually.”

“That’s why they call it being al’natural.” I was starting to like the sound of her voice.

We laid there silently looking at the stars. After awhile I got up and headed back out to the deeper water, rinsing the sand off my back and ass. Kathy followed. “Want to get going? The moon is starting to set and it will be harder to see the path if we wait to long.”

“To be honest, no. No books, no computers, no roommates. It’s like a different world.”

“I know. Maybe we could do this again some time. Come on. Do you want to dry off first?” She was headed back to where we got in.”

“No, go ahead. It’s your towel.” And with that I started after her.

She looked better standing there in the moon light than she had posing in the classroom. She looked over and caught me staring. “You don’t mind if I stare a bit, do you?”

“No, as long as you don't mind.” And she exaggerated staring at my dick with a playful smile on her face.

“You got me there.”

She continued to watch me until I was standing near her. “Here you go,” she said as she tossed the damp towel to me. I caught it and started drying off, conscious that she was still watching me.

“Enjoying the view?” I asked jokingly.

She paused for a bit. “Yes, more than I thought I would.” There was a more serious tone to her voice this time. She turned and started to dress, bra first, then panties and shorts, followed by the shirt. The silence was now awkward as I pulled my clothes on and we started back to the road.

As we got back to there we had parked I said, “If you like I’ll wash the towel and give it back Saturday. I am doing laundry tomorrow anyway.”

“OK, that is very thoughtful. Do you know how to get home from here?”

“Ya, I can find my way. Are you OK?” I asked, for as good as things felt back in the creek, they sure didn’t feel right now.

“Ya, I’ll be fine. See you Saturday morning then? It sound like she was trying to be happy, but really something was bothering her.

“Yes, I’ll be at your place about nine.”

“OK, goodnight.” And she started to climb into her car.

“Goodnight,” I said just before her door shut. Just as I was buckling my seat belt she pulled out, waved her hand out the window, and drove away. I sat there dumbfounded for a couple of minutes. Did I just blow it? Should I have made a move? She did drag me all the way out here and we were both naked.... Shit! Looking back, you could say that she all but say “take me, I’m yours”, on the other hand it could all be seen as innocent fun. Grumbling to my self I started driving home.

I walked in the front door and my roommate, Rick, says “You got a call from some girl named Kathy. She wants you to call her. She said you have her number. Did you sneak out on a date without telling your roommates?” He and Matt were sitting in the living room drinking beer and watching TV.

“No, I didn’t have a date. I was at the library studying.” I lied. I was carrying my backpack, so it fit, kinda. Normally, I would have been sitting there drinking beers with them. I trotted up to my room and picked up the phone. I pulled the napkin out of my pocket and dialed Kathy’s cell phone number.

“Hello?” It was her voice, but she sounded sad or upset.

“Hi, Bill here. You called?”

“Ya. Thanks for calling back. I wanted to say I am sorry about tonight.”

“That’s OK. I had a good time. Actually, great if you consider I was going for a job interview.” I looked at the napkin and carefully slipped it into the top drawer of my desk.

“It’s not OK. We where having a great time just being friends, even after I said I didn’t want more than that. But, seeing you there in the moonlight stirred up feelings I haven’t had since my boyfriend dumped me a year ago. I freaked and I don’t want to lead you on or anything.”

“I’m fine and it helps me to understand. I wasn’t looking for a relationship when we met, not that I am not interested if that were things go. I just need to know where things are or aren’t. After all, we just met a few hours ago.”

“I know, but feelings can be powerful things. If I ever do or say something that makes you uncomfortable, just let me know. You are a sweet guy and I would hate to loose you as a friend. I feel like we have already bonded.”

“Thanks. I agree. I’ll do my best to let you know if things feel or get weird.”

“Thank you. Oh, changing the subject, my roommates are OK with you coming over sometime for a nudie day. I made them promise not to invite a bunch of people over. I might even get them to participate. Sarah has never done it with a guy around, so it could be new for someone else too.”

“Oh great,” I said with a laugh. “That sounds good.”

“Well, I’ll let you go now. See you Saturday.”

“OK, see you then.”

“Bye”

“Bye”

I hung up the phone. I was numb. In the past few hours I had gone from computer nerd with a slim chance of dating anyone before making a million, to hanging out naked with one of the hottest chicks I had ever seen, and there was a chance it could be more. Was this a dream? I flipped the stereo on and flopped down on my bed, staring at the ceiling. There was no way I was going to be able to study at all tonight. After a while I looked over at the clock, one fifteen. I got up, turned off the stereo and undressed. I was going to put my pajama bottoms on, but then decided to try sleeping nude, inspired by what transpired that evening. Turning off the light I crawled back into bed. It felt different to have the sheets touching in new and different places, but I still drifted off to sleep quickly.

12