Art Student

Story Info
Classmate goes to drastic measures to have Emma.
4.2k words
3.87
37.1k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emma was in my art studio class in my last year at community college. She was a freshman, straight out of high school of which she was homeschooled. She was only taking classes in subjects that she liked to pass the time until she found a man to marry and give her children to raise. I found her fascinating.

She was a classic beauty, clear skin on a slightly tanned oval face, vibrantly white teeth, hazel eyes with long lashes and a beauty mark right underneath the left one, all framed with slightly curly reddish blonde hair. Her body was just a miracle, at least I assumed from the snippets that could be seen with her modest clothing choices. Emma came from, what I could tell, a very religious upbringing and that made her conservative in the way that she presented herself. But her breasts were large enough to swell against her sweaters, even with her long skirts you could see the how voluptuous her ass was, and on the rare occasion that she wore a pair of khaki pants you could see how curvy her legs were.

Oh yes, she fascinated me.

I wanted her, of course, but I didn't fit the criteria that she had in mind for her future husband and she was in no way looking for a causal relationship. Even if she was, I doubted she would ever actually let me see more of her mysterious body than she let the average person. But, I still tried. I flirted, I made advancements. I wanted to be the one that introduced her to life outside of her family and church. I wanted to awaken things inside of her and show her how colorful the world actually was.

Speaking of color, she was a fantastic artist. I often told her that she should sell her work but she'd just laugh. Her idea of being a woman meant that she had to take care of the family and nothing more. She could dabble in the arts for fun, but never for profit. Profit was for the husband to bring home.

Secretly, I think she liked my compliments and flirtatious banter. She'd always blush deeply and shoo me away with a small smile on her adorable face.

To be honest, I was just getting tired of the game of cat and mouse that we were playing. Knowing that I would never succeed in getting what I want, but seeing it every day drove me insane. I became obsessed. I even followed her home one day, just to see and learn more about her. What started out as a crush became a full out need by the end of the semester. So, I hatched my plan.

The class period that we received our final assignment, I knew she would stay late to work on it. The building closed at 11 pm, and she would usually scurry out at just a few minutes before then, all bundled up in a long coat and scarf. I knew that she always took the same path to the parking lot, and always parked in one of three parking spaces at the very back of the parking lot. I decided to wait in the dark parking lot for her to come out, and snatch her up right then and there.

Nervous as hell I went to class that fateful day, knowing in my mind exactly what was going to go down later that night. I had packed a ski mask, some latex gloves, a set of black clothes and a realistic looking water gun. I doubted that she had ever seen a real gun anyway, so it should work. I took my seat at a drafting table a few behind her, and stole a cheeky look at her backside.

I suppose because of the bitter cold outside, her rare khaki's had made an appearance that day. They were tucked into a pair of flat brown boots. She had on a grey argyle sweater atop of a white button down shirt with the collar and sleeves extending past the sweater. In my mind I started peeling away those clothes like a present, and felt an erection rise in my jeans. Not the first time that had happened to me while gazing at the beautiful Emma, but no less embarrassing than any other time.

Class started and we were handed out a stapled set of four papers that laid out the parameters for our final project. Everyone got to work immediately, including myself. Even with perverted plans up my sleeve, I wanted to pass the class. In fact, time flew while I was doodling and messing around with paint colors. I lost track of time until I saw the professor packing her things together in the corner of my eye.

Class ended at 8:30 pm, I still had two hours before Emma would even start to think about leaving. I said goodbye to the professor and kept working along with Emma, and a couple other serious students that decided to stay late.

At a little after 10, I packed up. Walking past Emma's desk, I patted her on the shoulder and blew her an exaggerated kiss goodbye. That well known blush crept onto her face and she looked away quickly, as if embarrassed by my actions. A smile formed on her lips and that seemed to make her blush even harder.

The student parking lot was a little ways off from the art building that we had class in. It was a pretty well-lit campus at night, but the parking was fairly dark, especially in the back where she liked to park. At this time of night, there was only four cars left, mine, hers, and what I assumed to be the security guards that would stay inside all night. I found her car in a matter of minutes, and ducked into the woods just behind the lot to change.

Because I walked her to her car on numerous occasions, I knew her that she usually opened the closest backdoor first and threw her backpack and supplies onto the backseat, so I decided that wouldn't be the smartest place to hide. She'd open the door, freak out and run before I even managed to get in a standing position. Instead, I sat by her backdoor on the furthest side. When I heard her open and close the other backdoor and then open the front door, I would quickly jump into the backseat with my "gun" pointed at her.

In no time, I heard a little pattering of footsteps getting closer and closer to the other side of the car from where I was perched. I heard the awaited sound of the other backdoor opening and closing, knots tightened in my chest as I realized exactly what was happening and how close it was to happening. I thought about just scurrying off, I still had a chance to not do something this horrible and drastic. I could act like this never happened. The front door opened.

As quick as lightning, I jerked open the backdoor and lunged into her backseat, gun at the ready. Her head whipped around to take in the commotion, eyes wide with fear at the sight of my black ski mask. I placed the gun directly on her forehead with my left hand, hoping the close proximity wouldn't allow her to get a good look at the thing. I closed the door with my right.

"Start the car." I demanded in the deepest voice I could muster, hoping I didn't sound too much like myself.

"Wh...what do you want...?" She immediately started the car without turning her head too much. She was obviously trying not to make any sudden movements, unsure of how to respond.

"Back up, and drive us out of here." I used the same voice.

"Do you... do you want money? I don't have much money... take the car if you want!" Her eyes were watering, threatening to tear up.

"Shut up and drive! I'll tell you when to turn." My throat was starting to feel sore from the voice already, and the night hadn't even begun yet.

She shut up instantly, sniffling slightly. I kept the gun pointed at her head in close range and scooted over so I was directly behind her. I gave her directions to a motel where I had already purchased a room the day before. I told her to park right in front of the door to the room. The parking lot had no real lights except what came off of the motel sign out front. I could see a group of people standing pretty far away, and that was it. I figured they wouldn't notice I was wearing a mask if we didn't make a commotion.

"You're going to have to play nice and walk into that room with me without making a scene. Do you understand? Do you ever want to see your family again? I could just shoot you and run off before anyone would catch me. Will you behave?" I waited for her cautious nod. This was the part I was really nervous about. It completely depended on her. I couldn't actually shoot her, my threat was completely hollow. I hoped that she wouldn't realize that and would take the bait. "I'm going to get out first, and open your door. And then you're going to walk right up to the door to room number 7 and wait for me to unlock it. Leave the keys in the car. Got it?" I waited for another nod.

I didn't want her to see just how scared I was. I didn't want her to realize that I wasn't holding a real gun. I opened the door, eyes never leaving the back of her head. My body went through the mechanics while my mind went all over the place. I stood, closed my door, opened her door, waited for her to stand, pressed my water gun into her back and pushed her forward slightly, closed her door. I wanted to run. Forget this ever happened and leave. But I kept pushing her forward, towards the door.

She took the bait and made no move to run away or scream. Silent tears were streaming down her face, but I think she was too scared to do anything except what she was told. We stopped in front of the door, and with the gun still pressed to her back, I pulled the room key out of my pocket and unlocked the door. When it was open, I pushed her inside and quickly shut and locked the door.

I had been by here earlier that day to set everything up. The lights were already on, the blinds and curtains already closed tightly shut. There were restraints thrown carelessly on the bed if I decided I needed or wanted them. Anything that I saw as a possible weapon, I hid. In the bathroom, a can of shaving cream and a pack of razors sat on the sink. Lastly, a Do Not Disturb sign already hung on the doorknob outside.

She looked at the ropes and ties thrown on the bed and looked back at me with a new fear in her eyes. "Please... take my car, take my purse..."

"Get up against the wall, facing it." I barked at her, motioning with my gun just which wall I wanted her to get up against.

Slowly, she moved towards the wall.

"Hands up."

She placed her palms against the wall and looked up at the ceiling, probably trying to hold back tears.

At last, I could touch her mysterious body in ways I had only dreamed of before. My mind raced, where should I even begin? I had played this night out a million times in my head but having her right in front of me was completely different. I patted her down, starting at her armpits and traveling down her torso. I lightly pressed against her breasts, but I wanted to save them for later. I got onto my knees and rubbed the front of her thighs. In her front pocket was her cell phone, which I tossed under the bed. I gripped her legs tightly, allowing my fingers to slide between them ever so slightly before sliding my hands to the rear side. Her back pockets were empty, but I still gently massaged her ass. I slid down each leg before getting to her shoes.

"Lift this leg." I instructed, holding on tightly to her left leg. When she did, I pulled that boot and sock off. I switched to the other leg and told her to do the same. When both feet were bare, I traveled back up her legs to the front of her khaki's.

"Wait!" She half screamed when I worked my fingers around the button of her pants. "Can we just talk about this? Please... I'll give you anything that you want, just don't do this."

"I need you to be quiet right now, Emma. We could use the gun more if you'd like." I had the gun sitting right next to me, and I grabbed it and pressed the barrel into the crack of her ass hard.

She started to sob quietly, so I went back to my mission of unbuttoning her pants. With the zipper down, I started to peel them away from the top down to her ankles, taking in every inch of new skin below her plain white panties like they were Christmas morning. The bikini style of her underwear could hardly contain her curvy ass. The cotton looked strained as it stretched over the fullest part of her bottom, and a tiny little bit of her crack peaked out from above the elastic. The bottoms of her cheeks were not covered by the fabric, and the fabric itself was clinging tightly to the crease.

Just this sight alone was enough to make the troubles I had gone through for that night worth it. I told her to lift each leg again as I discarded her pants. I stood and hooked my fingers under her sweater and told her to lift her arms. I pulled it off in one sweep and threw it to the side, feeling an immediate need to have my hands back on her body. The white button down shirt that she wore was much tighter fitting than the sweater, it hugged every curve of her body perfectly. The large swell of her breasts was hardly contained in the small plastic buttons, and her almost flat stomach was tightly confined also.

I grabbed her shoulders and spun her around to take in her beauty from the front. She avoided my eyes, embarrassed of her situation I'm sure. I began to unbutton her shirt, and her sobbing started to become deep breaths instead. The buttons immediately snapped away from her breasts, as if happy to oblige my desires. Below she wore a simple white bra with a little pink bow in the center. The cleavage presented to me at that point was unbelievable. So full and tempting. I continued to unbutton her shirt, revealing her soft looking stomach with just the tiniest bit of fat. After pulling the shirt off of her arms, I folded it up into a long rectangle shape and then walked around behind Emma and started to tie it around her eyes like a blindfold. Her breathing quickened and she started sob very audibly.

"What are you doing!? Please, stop! Why are you doing this?" She cried at me, reaching up to the blindfold instinctively.

I pushed her hands down to her side, undid her bra and let it fall to the floor. Holding her hands behind her, I guided her to the bathroom. As we passed the bed, I grabbed a small zip tie and quickly wrapped it around her wrists to keep them together. We entered the bathroom, and in the mirror I got my first glimpse at her gorgeous exposed tits.

I whipped her panties down to the ground and instructed her to step out of them. As I suspected, she had quite the bush growing underneath them. Although I found her absolutely beautiful and gorgeous, I strongly preferred a shaven cunt. I had her step into the bath and sit down while I knelt on the outside. I turned the water on to a warm setting, and got the shaving cream and razors ready.

"If you move, I could cut you. So hold still." Was the only warning I gave her as I sprayed a handful of shaving cream onto my hand.

At that point she must have realized what I was about to do, and she quickly shut her legs and starting begging me not to. "No no no no please!"

"Spread your legs, Emma." I said, rather sternly. She didn't listen. Still crying and pleading.

Sighing, I stood and left the bathroom, cream still in hand, to fetch the water gun. I came back and placed the barrel against her cheek. "Spread your legs, now."

I waited for a moment, and then she ever so slightly started to spread her knees apart. I slathered the cream all over her cunt, and the feeling made her jump and wiggle about.

"I told you, if you keep moving, you're going to make me cut you." I kept the gun pressed against her cheek as I reached for a razor. I shaved away her thick blonde hair, letting it well up right at the drain without bothering to clean it up. I grabbed a plastic cup from beside the sink that all motels have, filled it up with warm water and let it run over her freshly shaven pussy. A few loose pubic hairs ran down towards the drain, leaving her sex beautifully exposed.

I helped her out of the shower, and dried her off slightly with one of the towels provided. I led her back into the room and over to the bed. Immediately after seeing her soft pink slit, I wanted to lick it. I wanted to make her feel good in a way that she never had before. I pushed her onto her back on the bed, and climbed in between her legs. With the blindfold on, I figured it was okay if I temporarily removed my mask. With my face centimeters away from her sweet, virgin cunt, I took a deep whiff of her innocent juices. I licked the outer lips just once, slowly, eliciting a started gasp from Emma.

I used my fingers to part her lower lips and blew very lightly on her clit, making her shiver. I twirled my tongue around it, and then traveled down to the tight little hole. I slid my tongue inside of her briefly, as far as it would go and wiggled it around as I opened my eyes for the first time since I started and took in the amazing view of her soft stomach and tits, nipples poking up.

I licked, sucked and nipped at her sexy little cunt for quite a few minutes before she really started breathing heavy and coming close to climax. When I felt like she was getting rather close, I flicked my tongue really fast up and down over her clit, making her instinctively arch her back and lift her hips to meet my mouth. I nipped it with my teeth ever so slightly and she moaned deeply. I gave it a few good hard licks and she tightened her thighs around my head, pulling me in closer to her pussy. She screamed in delight, obviously deep in orgasm. I kept focusing on her clit, giving it hard attention to keep drawing out her climax.

As she finished, her legs fell down to the bed again.

"Is that the first time you've ever climaxed? Have you ever touched yourself before?" I asked, curious of her exact sexual history, as I undid my pants.

"Ye...yes, if, if that's what that was... Masturbating is against God's plan. I would never..." Her words were cut off by my sudden thrust into her cunt. I slid my already rock hard cock into her tight pussy with one quick push while she was occupied to hopefully minimize the pain. My goal wasn't really to hurt her, just to have her. She gasped in shock and she tried to sit up and pull away, but I quickly grabbed her hips and held her down.

I relished in the feeling of her wet pussy, the walls hugged my dick with the perfect tightness, so hot and wet from her recent climax. I started to rub her clit again with one of my hands to bring her some pleasure. This was her first time, I didn't want to make it that uncomfortable. Well, at least not anymore uncomfortable than being forced in a crappy motel room.

After a few pushes, her body seemed to adjust to the sensations that were now occurring. I gazed down lustfully at her perfect body beneath me that moved with my every thrust. Her perfect tits jiggled with every movement that we made together, and I couldn't help but reach out with my only free hand and grasp one. I moved my other hand away from her clit momentarily so that I could watch my thick cock slide out of her pussy covered in shiny wetness, and watch as that wetness collected at the base of her hole as my cock went back in. I immediately went back to rubbing her clit, trying to bring her to a second climax.

Perhaps she was too uncomfortable because of the unusual feeling of a penis being inside of her, but it took a while to bring her back to the brink of climax. I had to take a few breaks from thrusting into her so that I wouldn't explode inside of her while I was working on her clit. When she did finally climax, her thighs tightened against my thighs, and I guided her one leg up and around my waist so that she would know where to put them as they tightened. With her legs wrapped around my waist, she held me inside of her pussy as she arched her back and bucked her hips wildly. Her head tilted back against the bed and she let out the sexiest of pleasurable moans. Her pussy was sucking my cock for my cum, milking it for everything that it had. I closed my eyes to focus on not cumming.

When she finished, she again dropped her legs back to the bed. Breathing heavily, her body completely relaxed underneath me from exhaustion. I slid my cock out that was now completely covered in her juices and climbed off the bed. I pulled her off of the bed too, and onto her knees. I wanted to cum in her sweet, innocent little mouth more than anything. And I wanted her to look me in the eyes while it happened, so I also pulled off her blindfold.

12