Art Teacher Romance Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JulieArt
JulieArt
78 Followers

Anne reached back under the short black dress and removed Terry's thong; pushing Terry back slightly towards the fitting room bench, bunching the dress hem up as she went. Terry sat down on the bench, leaning her head back against the fabric covered wall. Anne kneeled down in front of Terry and pushed up the fabric of the dress revealing Terry's pussy. Her soft, blonde pubic hair was neatly trimmed in a triangle pointing down towards her full lipped pussy. Anne spread Terry's thighs apart, making room to slip her face up against Terry's crotch. As she was doing this, Terry's pussy was showing more signs of excitement, the outer lips turning a deeper red color while her smaller inner lips parted slightly welcoming Anne's tongue. Anne wasted no time. She ran her tongue up and down Terry's flowering pussy; pressing in occasionally to get a better taste of the spicy sweet liquid inside. Anne moved her tongue up towards Terry's clitoris, making sure not to disturb the little bud peeking out from its hood, but applying pressure along the sides, and top. Then Anne gently inserted the middle finger of her right hand, palm up, deep inside Terry. Using a "come-here-little-boy" motion, she flexed this finger back and forth against the ridges she felt inside of Terry's pussy. The combination of stroking Terry's g-spot and the pressure on her clit was more then Terry could take in such a short time. She wanted to scream in ecstasy as the first waves of orgasm started down her belly, but held back from making too much noise. It wouldn't do to announce to the rest of the store just what was going on in the middle dressing room. Terry grabbed the back of Anne's head and maneuvered it slightly upwards, directing Anne's tongue to the exact spot on her clitoral hood that Terry wanted attended to at that moment. The full force of Terry's orgasm washed over her like a tidal wave hitting her in the back and pushing its way forward. The muscles in her thighs and belly contracted tightly, her nipples sent electric signals through her breasts, she gasped and held her breath nearly to the point of passing out, and her pussy convulsed around Anne's fingers, tightening and loosening its grip on them three, four, five times. Terry finally collapsed back against the wall, eyes closed, lips curled up in a smile.

Anne slowly and gently removed her fingers from Terry's soaked pussy. Fortunately, she had rolled the fabric of the dress up around Terry's waist, so there was no worry about staining the dress before they even bought it. Anne licked the tasty fluids off of her fingers; then bent over to give Terry a light kiss on the lips.

"You rest for a few minutes," Anne whispered into Terry's ear. "I'll straighten up in here a bit." Anne first went to put on her own clothes. When she was fully dressed, she grabbed a Kleenex out of her purse. "Just relax" she said and gently, lovingly wiped the wetness from around Terry's pussy. Terry's breath was just returning to normal, but she had not yet opened her eyes. Anne took Terry's thong, straightened out the strings and set it aside. A thong is easy to take off another person in the heat of passion, but not so easy to put back on them regardless of your state of mind.

"Okay young lady. I hope you're ready. Up!" Anne said as she held Terry's hand to help steady her while she stood up. Terry's legs were still a bit wobbly, but they held her in place. Without saying another word, Terry took off the black dress and handed it to Anne. While Terry dressed, Anne smoothed out the little black dress and hung it back on its hanger. The two women smiled at each other.

"Well, are you going to buy that dress?" Anne asked. "It really looked great on you."

"I have to buy it," Terry answered quietly, "I already have such fond memories of wearing it"

Terry and Anne gathered their bags and the dresses to go back out to the sales floor. Still standing there was the pretty young sales lady. Her face now more flushed looking then when they first came into the store.

"We're going to take the six and the eight. The ten was the wrong size," Anne said, handing the dresses over to the young woman.

"I'm glad you found something in the store you liked," the young woman said, overly fussing with the dresses on their hangers, avoiding looking at either Terry or Anne. "I could have brought other items into the dressing room for you two, but you seemed...to have everything under control in there. I mean, I only stopped by two times, but when...well, I'm glad you like these dresses."

Anne and Terry looked at each other a little guiltily, but without embarrassment. The sales girl was flustered but not upset.

"How are you going to pay for this? Cash or credit card?"

Anne insisted on paying for the dresses over Terry's objections. "It's a present for everything you've given me. Besides, let's just say this is Rob's way of thanking you too. He doesn't know it, but he's benefiting here too."

"Fair enough. Thanks, Anne." Terry said with a serious tone. The sales woman rang up the charge and wrapped the dresses to go.

"Come back soon," the sales woman called to them, as they were leaving the store. "We have lots of lovely clothes and lingerie too. I'd love to help you in the dressing room the next time."

"We'll take you up on that offer sometime soon," Anne called back, surprising Terry with her brazenness as the door closed behind them.

JulieArt
JulieArt
78 Followers
12