Art Teacher Romance Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry took a moment to catch her breath and regain her orientation. Then she slid down Anne's body to position herself between Anne's legs. Terry always loved going down on a woman. During the last three months with Anne, Terry had realized that she tasted special; sweeter, somehow, than most of the women Terry had been with. She longed for the flavor of Anne's juices and wondered whether she would be able to fully withdraw from this particular pleasure. For tonight, though, she had one clear chance to savor Anne's delights. And that's what Terry did. Keeping Anne constantly on the edge of arousal, Terry slowly and gently licked her way up and down Anne's delicate pussy. She spent time caressing the space between Anne's pussy and anus. She inserted her tongue deep inside of Anne's welcoming pussy; lapping in and out to fully taste her sweet flavor. Terry rubbed her nose gently against the side of Anne's clitoris, tickling it while filling Terry with the pleasurable aromas. When Terry felt Anne's pussy start to pulsate, she knew it was time to bring things to a climax. Terry put two fingers inside of Anne's pussy and pressed up, forcing her clitoris to slightly extend beyond its hood. With just the tip of her tongue, Terry stroked the head of Anne's clit twice. It was almost too much for Anne's over excited body, but rather then cause pain, Anne felt electric jolts shooting out from her crotch. She grabbed Terry's head and pressed her face in tightly to her pussy. Terry was able to taste the final drops of cum oozing out of Anne. Anne collapsed with exhaustion, her eyes closed, her breathing becoming slow and rhythmic. Anne had fallen into a deep sleep. Terry wondered what to do; whether to stay until morning or leave now and avoid the difficult goodbye.

In the morning, Terry was sleeping soundly alongside Anne as the sun began to light up the room. Both women woke at nearly the same time, each feeling a pang of self conscience at being in bed with the person who was no longer her lover. With very little discussion, they got out of bed and began their morning routine getting ready for the day. Downstairs at breakfast, they were both very quiet. Terry looked over at Anne and saw tears rolling down her cheek. Terry put her toast down on the plate and reached over to hold Anne's hand.

"We'll still be friends Anne," Terry said in a quiet soothing voice. "I know that sounds like the oldest cliché in the book, but it's different between women. A guy says it to make himself feel better about splitting. Women really want it to be so. But it'll have to be like any other friendship, it's going to take some work. We'll have to schedule times to see each other; downtown at the Art Institute, lunch at the diner, we can go shopping together." Terry's voice cracked slightly. "I think I'd better get going. My class starts in an hour and I've got some prep work to do."

"Can I kiss you the next time I see you?" Anne asked.

"Sure! But no tongue," Terry teased. "Seriously, that's one of the great things about being a woman, we can hold hands in public or give each other a kiss, and no one is going to even notice."

Anne gave a weak smile at Terry's attempt to cheer her up.

"I've gotta go," Terry said as she stood up from the table. She leaned over and gave Anne a chaste kiss on the cheek, marking the final break in their relationship. Without looking back, Terry picked up her back pack, swung it over her shoulder, and walked out the door. As the door shut behind her, Terry found herself gulping for breath, tears streaming down her cheeks.

"Don't cry."

Terry shook her head. It was her father's voice. Terry realized that she was sitting on the sofa, resting in her father's arms, crying on his shoulder. She tried to clear her head. She had just finished telling her father the outline of her break up with Anne. Not everything, of course, he wouldn't want to hear that. But enough for him to know what she was going through.

"Kitten, I'm so sorry. I know how much this must have hurt. You did the right thing; you couldn't risk getting in the way of Anne and her family. It wouldn't be fair to them, to Anne or to you. She sounds like a wonderful person and a good friend. I hope you can keep her friendship."

"Thanks, Dad. That's what I want to do too."

"Look, Terry, you've had a long day, what with class and then driving down here. Its Friday night, what-a-ya say your old man buys you dinner? There's a new Red Lobster place that opened up by the Interstate. It's supposed to be pretty good."

"Sure Dad. That would be nice. Can I go dressed like this?"

"In my old shirt? Sure. Come on, let's go. I'm hungry." John helped Terry up from the sofa and off they went to dinner.

Later that evening, while Terry was getting ready for bed she wondered how Anne was holding up. Even though Anne was older then Terry, she still thought of Anne as being more emotionally fragile. And Anne was having some problems; but Terry needn't have worried. At that moment Anne and her husband Rob were just returning to their home. They went upstairs to the master bedroom together.

"Are you angry at me for being a little late to dinner tonight?" Rob asked, concerned that Anne had seemed a little out of sorts that evening.

"No. I knew you were flying in from New York. That flight is always iffy. I'm just glad you made it back tonight."

"You seem sort of down. Is everything alright?" Rob asked.

"I'm okay. I guess I wasn't really up for Sylvia tonight. She was really chattering away at dinner. I could have used a quieter evening, especially to celebrate our anniversary."

"I'm sorry Anne. I should have thought of that. We could have gone out for a quiet romantic dinner instead." Rob paused for a moment, looking over Anne as if seeing her for the first time that night. "That black dress looks great on you. Have I seen it on you before?"

Anne smiled at Rob. He really could be romantic. "I've had it for a few months, but we haven't had an occasion for me to wear it. I thought tonight would be appropriate."

"It was. If I had gotten home on time, I would have given you this," Rob said as he handed a small gift wrapped box to Anne. "Happy anniversary my love."

Anne loved getting presents. She quickly tore the wrapping paper off to find a small, black velvet covered box. Inside was a pair of diamond stud earrings. The diamonds glittered at Anne as she studied them. "Rob," Anne said, slowly. "These are beautiful." Anne took off the dangling gold earrings she was wearing and replaced them with the studs. "How do they look?" Anne asked.

"They match you perfectly. Sparkling. Bright. And Beautiful."

Anne stepped into Rob's embrace and kissed him on the lips. Their tongues intertwined. Anne rubbed her hands on Rob's back. Rob reached around Anne and lightly grabbed her tush through the black dress. Then his hands moved up to the zipper that ran down the back of the dress and he slowly pulled it down. The little black dress came loose from Anne shoulders; with a little shimmying by Anne the dress fell to her feet. Rob reached in front of her and released the center clasp of Anne's bra, dropping that on top of the dress. Finally, Rob pushed down on Anne's black bikini panties so that they too lay at her feet. Anne was now completely naked. She backed herself up to the bed, sat down, and unbuckled Rob's belt and slacks. Pulling his pants and boxer shorts down together, Anne leaned over and took Rob's hardening penis in her mouth. She would bring him close to the edge of cumming this way, she thought. Then he would make love to her; and give her the pleasure she craved so much. As she was stroking Rob's cock, she thought that Terry was right to end their affair. Rob was the love in her life.

On Monday morning, collecting items to bring to the dry cleaners, Anne came across the little black dress. She had only worn it the one time, but lying on the floor over night as it had left it badly wrinkled. Anne smiled at the memory. She decided to take it to the dry cleaners in the village center.

Just down the block from the dry cleaners was the little dress shop where Anne and Terry had purchased their black dresses together. At 10:00, Terry entered the store. While driving back from visiting her father, Terry decided she needed to an upgrade to her wardrobe. She remembered liking the selection in the store and decided to pay a visit.

On entering the little shop, she was surprised to see the same young sales woman who had helped her and Anne their first visit. She was in her early twenties, with a pale complexion. Her straight black hair hung half way down her back. A white silk blouse accentuated her smallish pointy breasts. She wore a short black skirt that barely covered her crotch. The sales woman looked up when Terry walked in the door. Red spots appeared on the sales woman's cheeks and necks when she recognized Terry. Terry and Anne had clearly left an impression from their last visit.

"Hi," the sales woman said. "You were in with a friend a few weeks ago. Black cocktail party dresses. Right?"

"You have a good memory," Terry answered, giving the girl a smile.

"Oh, some customers I just remember better then others. Your friend was a size six, but I don't remember if you were an eight or a ten?"

"Sometimes an eight, sometimes a ten; it depends on the cut." Terry looked around the shop for something she might like to try. "Any suggestions?" she asked.

"Casual, cocktail or formal?" The sales woman asked.

"How about casual, but not too casual. Something I can wear on a date to a movie, or out to dinner with friends."

"Sure. Why don't you try on this blue and gold print? It will look great with your hair, and the neck line will highlight your chest without being flashy. Take the ten into the dressing room. I'll bring in an eight and maybe find something else for you to try on."

"Thanks," Terry said and headed to the dressing room. Once inside the dressing room, Terry took off her jeans and shirt. She hadn't really thought it through when she got dressed that morning; the full cup under wire bra she was wearing wouldn't go with the dress she was trying on. She decided it would be better to try on the dress without the bra, so she took it off, and tossed it onto the dressing room bench. The dress slipped easily over her head. Too easily. The ten was just a little too big, it hung loosely on her hips and her breasts did not quite fill out the bust. As she was making this assessment, the young sales lady walked into the room.

"Hmmm," the sales girl murmured. "The style is great, but I think you'll do better in the smaller size. Here, I brought in the eight and a few other things to try on." She hung up the new items on a wall hook, but made no indication of leaving the room. Terry was intrigued. She noticed, too, that the red blush spots had not left. Turning away from the sales lady, Terry unzipped the dress and let it slide down her body. She grabbed onto a shoulder strap before it hit the floor and then stepped out of the dress. Turning slowly to face the sales girl, Terry held out the dress for her to take. The young sales lady's eyes were moving down Terry's body as she took a step closer to be able to reach for the dress. Terry smiled at her.

"Here, can you hand me the other dress?" Terry asked.

The sales lady cleared her throat before handing over the other dress. Turning back to the mirrored wall, Terry quickly slipped on the dress and reached back to pull up the zipper. "Let me get that for you," the sales lady offered as she stepped next to Terry and pulled up the zipper. Terry wasn't sure, but she thought the young woman had lightly caressed her neck as she fastened the hook above the zipper. Terry studied herself in the mirror, and then slowly turned to look at the dress from all angles.

"What do you think?" Terry asked.

The sales lady had to clear her throat again. "Maybe a little too tight? The bust is perfect," she paused before continuing, "but you'll have to wear different panties. The ones you have on show too much of a panty line."

"Let's see what we can do about that," Terry said. She reached under the hem of the dress and pulled down her panties. As she did so, the dress hem did not quite fall fast enough to cover Terry's crotch from the sales lady's view, a flash of blonde pubic hair displayed before being covered up. The young woman did not even pretend to avert her eyes. "What do you think now?"

"Better; much better." The sales lady said, in a low whisper. "Let me just check that hem." She squatted down at Terry's side. As she did so, her short black skirt rode up on her hips. Terry watched her in the mirror and noticed that she made little effort to keep her knees together, providing a clear view of her crotch. No panties, no pubic hair, nothing but glistening pussy lips appeared in the mirror. Now it was Terry's turn to stare. The girl gave the hem a cursory review then stood up, but stayed in very close to Terry.

"Okay," Terry said, looking into the young woman's eyes. "Let's hold this one aside." And without a moment's hesitation, Terry unzipped and stepped out of the dress she had on, leaving her standing completely naked in front of the young sales lady. The girl smiled and pressed her lips together. "I like that red sundress you brought in. Do you really think it will fit me? It looks kind of small."

"When I brought it in, I didn't realize you were so big," the girl said, staring now at Terry's breasts. Her nipples hardened under the girl's stare; little bumps popped up on the areolas. Terry took the dress from the sales lady.

"Why don't you sit down while I try this on?" Terry suggested, pointing to the dressing room guest chair. The young sales lady sat down, never taking her eyes from Terry's body. Terry slipped the dress on over her head and pulled it down around her waist.

The sales girl watched Terry's every move. As she was watching, the young woman began to rub her thigh with her right hand. Leaning back in the chair, she spread her knees wider apart, giving Terry a clear view between her thighs. She pulled the hem of her short skirt up further fully exposing her pussy. The young woman's pussy lips were an almost crimson color compared to her pale white thighs. She was completely hairless, not even stubble showed anywhere; the result, apparently, of a weekly waxing. The girl started running her middle finger up and down through her wet pussy lips. Terry stopped pretending to be trying on the dress. Instead she removed the dress and hung it on a nearby hook. The sight of Terry's naked body aroused the young sales clerk even further. With one hand she continued to stroke between her wet lips; with the other hand she began to gently rub her clitoris. A short burst of orgasmic electricity shot through her pussy, starting right at the tip of her clitoris and running down to her tight anus. The girl stopped for a moment to catch her breath.

Terry had been watching her every action. Now she stepped toward the sales girl. The younger woman reached up and gently touched the underside of Terry's right breast. Terry smiled at her, confirming for the girl that this was what Terry wanted.

Emboldened by Terry's response, the sales woman pressed herself against Terry's naked body, wrapping her arms around Terry's waist. Her sitting position allowed the young girl to kiss and suck on Terry's hard nipples. After a few moments, Terry reached down and helped the sales woman stand up. She unsnapped the younger woman's skirt and let it fall to the floor. Terry reached between them and unbuttoned the other woman's blouse. Terry wanted to feel another completely naked body against her own. The sales girl's blouse came off easily followed quickly by the small lacy bra she was wearing. Terry held the young woman back at arms length so she could see her body. Her breasts were very small, but with large nipples and puffy reddish areolas highlighted against her fair skin. Terry bent forward and suckled on her right nipple for a moment, feeling it harden between her lips. Terry wrapped her arms around the young woman and held her tight, rubbing their bodies together with a sensual motion.

Terry motioned for the girl to sit back down in the seat. Terry kneeled, spreading the girl's thighs with her hands pressing against her knees as she did so. The young woman's pussy was still dripping from her first orgasm. Terry pressed right in with the full expanse of her hot tongue, starting at the bottom ridge just past the girl's anus, moving all the way up to her clit. The young woman sighed with pleasure. Terry pushed her tongue inside, tasting the slightly more astringent flavors of the girl's pussy, feeling the tingling on her tongue. Terry rubbed the middle three fingers of her right hand on the girl's clitoral hood. Then Terry ran her tongue up and down alongside her clitoris. As the sales girl started to pant in short, rapid breaths, Terry moved her tongue back down to the opening of her pussy, pressing just slightly in, then out, then in, then out. Terry repeated this action as the girl's breathing quickened even more. The young woman grabbed the back of Terry's head and pressed Terry's face into her crotch screaming as she came for the second time. While her face was pressed in against the girl's crotch, Terry breathed in deeply enjoying the heady smell of the girl's cum.

Eventually Terry was able to lean back, cool fresh air filling her lungs. She stood up and kissed the girl firmly on the lips. While the young woman sat watching, Terry started to get dressed.

"You're leaving?" the sales girl asked. "Don't you want me to go down on you or anything?"

"Mmmm, yes, I would like that," Terry assured her. "But I have a class to teach in a half hour. I think we'll have to wait for part two. Don't you have to get back out to the store?"

"I'd better sit here for a few minutes" the sales girl said. "I'm not sure my legs will hold me up just yet."

"Okay. Before I forget, can you put that blue and gold size eight aside for me? I'll stop by this afternoon to pay for it and pick it up. Maybe we can go out for a drink or something, too."

"I'd like that" the girl said with a smile. "And don't worry about the dress. It'll be waiting for you."

"Thanks," Terry said as she leaned down and kissed her the young woman. Terry headed out of the dressing room. As she walked to the front door, she realized that no one else was even in the store. Pulling on the door, she discovered that it was locked from the inside; the sign on the door said 'Closed: Back Soon.' Her little sales girl had known exactly what she was doing when she came into the dressing room.

Terry smiled to herself. This was a nice way to start her week. She wondered if she could share this story with her friend, Anne.

12