Arthouse Cinema

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was wet and warm, and my hand started to explore it. I flicked her labia lips, her curves and falls, until my middle finger managed to move inside her snatch and my index finger started brushing her clitoris. Her body shuddered, and I had to hold her tighter, pressing my right arm against her chest. I continued to hump her from behind, through mine and her cloths. Deeper and deeper my finger went, exploring her inside whilst the other one played with her clit button. She almost lost balance, and had to put her hand forward to lean on the wall. This made us more stable and I responded by finger fucking her quicker.

Soft murmurs came out of her mouth, I couldn't make out the words or even the language, but it was clear that she was reaching orgasm fast. I didn't stop, but continued to move both my hands and hips on the same time with strong, deep rubbings that took care of all her body. Soon she was shaking, pushing hard against the wall and moaning. I looked briefly behind me to see if anyone has followed us into the alley, but it was empty, so I made my next move.

Without stopping my rubbing of her pussy, I moved my right hand and started to pull down her trousers and pants. It took some effort, and I needed to find the right moment when my loins weren't attached to her to slide them down. I pushed them over her waist and hips and let them fall down to her knees. The night was slightly chilly and I felt her shuddering a bit as the cold air touched her exposed skin. With my hand I caressed her ass cheeks all the way down until it was brushing her pussy from behind. She responded by spreading her legs wider, as far as her pants allowed her. Next I unbuckled my belt, open my trousers' button and unzipped them. I pushed them down, until they fell to my feet and then did the same to my boxer shorts. I had a huge erection, and my balls were hanging in the night air. I took my cock in my hand and brushed it on her ass, rubbing the crack between her cheeks and spanking it with my erection.

This was the moment, now I was about to fuck her, here, in this alley. I wanted to fuck this strange older lady, I wanted to fuck her hard and quietly and I knew she wanted me to. So I put my hand on her waist and pushed her down, making her bend her knees slightly and lean forward on the dirty wall. Then I moved further, positioning myself behind her and putting my cock between her legs. My hips went forward and I could feel my penis just in front of her snatch. I stopped rubbing her with my left hand and instead grabbed my dick and sled it over her pussy. Her juices coated me, this was the moment. So I held her tight and slowly placed the head of my cock inside her pussy hole.

She moaned quietly, and hung her head down. I continued to penetrate her carefully, using my hand to guide me in. My cock went deeper and deeper into her pussy, but I was limited by the way we were standing. Finally I entered as much as I could, and stood without moving. My penis was almost entirely buried in her. I could feel her warm tunnel squeezing it all around. I switched my hands, using the left to hold her down and the right to play with her clit. This way I started to pump in and out of her in a slow rhythm.

It felt great. My ass and balls were cold, but my prick was warm and wet inside. We moved together, me pushing forward and upwards and her rising a bit every time the cock penetrated her. I could hear her soft sobs as I continued to push and rub her at the same time. My back was arched and my face felt hot and sweaty, buried in her hair. I went in deeper, leaving my cock inside for a few seconds before taking it out again. I started to fuck her faster and stronger, feeling how each stroke jerked her body and increased her moans.

I sped up the rhythm of my strokes, pulling almost completely out of her pussy every time, and going fully back in again. My hand felt numb from the constant rubbing, but it clearly had a strong effect on her. She started to shake her body, and balanced herself by pushing against the wall with both hands. Her head did small circles and flung the hair around while louder and louder cries now came out of her lips. I continued in full thrust, knowing that she was reaching an orgasm peak. I clenched my teeth and grunted, driving my cock further in.

"Oh…oh…ah..." she went, whispering harshly, as her shoulders tightened and the muscles in her vagina squeezed me. Her moans became one series of unpunctuated cries as her body became tense for a minute, and then relaxed.

I stopped massaging her, and put both hands on her hips, grabbing her tightly and penetrating her even more. My loins became independent, and I could feel the heat rising in my balls. I pulled her down on my cock, and pushed her forward towards the wall. My penis was going fast in and out of her wet pussy, and suddenly started to pump cum. An orgasm caught me unprepared, as the pleasure hit my brain and my mind took off. My heart raced and I could feel all my muscles tensing.

"Fuck…" I said, as I continued to fuck her and my cock pumped more and more semen into her. "Fuck, fuck, fuck…"

And then nothing, my head felt clear and quiet, as if I just woken up from a crazy dream. My heart's beatings slowed and my body relaxed. I panted and loosened my grip on her waist. I could hear her panting as well, barely holding herself up. We stood like this for a few moments, glued and jointed. My penis started to slide out of her, small and hot, chilled by the early spring air.

I was standing bended, my hands on my knees to support me while she straightened up. She quickly pulled up her pants and trousers, not even turning to look at me. With a few gestures she shifted her jacket and fixed her hair, arranging her looks. I was still breathing hard and feeling tired, my clothes hanging by my feet. I wanted to say something, but couldn't think of anything appropriate. My mind felt empty. The scene was over, there was nothing left to do. I looked as she turned and walked back towards the main street. I tried to capture her gaze, to receive some symbol of emotion, thankfulness or any recognition, but there was nothing. Her eyes were fixed forward, not even turning back once. Bit by bit, I could hear her footsteps walking further away, hard clacks on the pavement, until she reached the corner and disappeared.

I stood up slowly, feeling the blood returning to my head. I lifted my shorts and trousers, buckled my belt and took a deep breath. The alley was quiet. It looked dirty and abandoned, trash bins, ventilation shafts and junk all over. It felt unreal. I was tired and stiff. My hand smelled of her pussy juices, a deep and sweet odour, which felt like I could never wash away. I arranged my clothes, checked myself and started to walk away. Slow steps brought me back to the street. When I reached the corner I turned back and looked again into the alley. But there was nothing there to look at; I grinned and moved on.

It would be a long walk home now, no buses nor metro left. But I needed to clear my head, to replay what just happened. I crossed the cinema, all the lights were off and it was dark inside. Posters advertised other films and other programs. A small paper was stuck to the window said:

"German Avant-Garde Retrospective – Twice a Week."

I read it out loud and laughed.

"Twice a Week."

12