Arthur vs. Ch. 02

Story Info
...Dignity.
1.5k words
4.3
8k
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 03/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter Two: Arthur vs. Dignity

[Three days earlier]

Four steps to the south- turn, four steps to the north- turn, four steps to the south- turn. Arthur paced back and forth in his little dark room until the small toes of his right foot met the aluminum leg of his cot.

Arthur hopped on one foot unleashing a stream of vulgarity. Right then he wanted his foot to stop throbbing, he wanted out of the locked room, but most of all he wanted revenge.

Arthur hated Hook; the man was such a hypocrite. The ranger had punished Gretya so cruelly for her behavior, but Arthur knew his big secret: Hook wasn't nearly as faithful as he let people believe.

Back before they locked his door every evening, Arthur had spent many nights outside. Sometimes he scaled a tree and climbed onto the roof to get a better look around the campground.

On certain weeknights Arthur noticed a light briefly coming on in the ranger's house about one AM. Then, at about the same time, a woman walked by, using a trail that passed by the horse pens and skirted the main campground.

Even on the darkest nights she never carried a flashlight. Being a curious sort, Arthur just had to know; so one night he had followed her all the way down to the boat docks. Hook had been waiting.

Arthur had seen Hook's wife several times; she was an unusually tall woman, every bit as tall as him. This mystery woman stood a head shorter.

Arthur felt behind him and sat on his cot. Faint bands of light projected onto the east wall, moonlight through gaps in the vent. Arthur looked up at the vent, thinking.

"Bastard called me a dishonored, deceitful, stupid spy?"

Stupid!" Arthur sprang up pointing his forefinger; staring furiously at the wall pretending it was Hook. "That's it! My two days of good behavior are over!"

---------

[Four hours earlier]

It was another fine day in June; the place was a large campground set in the expansive wilderness twenty-five kilometers east of the dam. Clear sky, hot and sunny; the campers loved it. Criminal # 88588 didn't. He was engaged in the hard work of clearing dead leaves and silt out of a culvert near the lake.

He glanced up as two young women jogged along the path for the third time in an hour; it was hard not to look, they were completely naked except for socks and running shoes.

One had the tightly braided hair; the other was maybe a year younger; her loose brown hair showed she was still in high school. Time slowed- they stopped just a few meters away, breathing fast- naked breasts jiggled in time with their swelling and contracting chests. The older one whispered in the other girl's ear and playfully slapped her bottom as they turned toward their tent.

They didn't get dressed though. Arthur's breath hung in his throat when they returned with two beach towels, and a bottle of suntan lotion.

The younger girl flopped down on her stomach, the other knelt by her side to apply the lotion to her back, drizzling it generously down the girl's spine. She squealed at the sensation of cold cream on her warm skin.

The older one ignored the girl's protests and began massaging her shoulders, neck, and back; and then she picked up the bottle and squirted a glop of white lotion onto her friend's bottom.

Careful not to waste a drop, she drew a forefinger along the crease, gathering lotion that had collected between the younger girl's buttocks. The girl shifted, making a gentle mmm sound and wiggling her hips as her older friend rubbed lotion over her upper thighs and bottom cheeks.

She was meticulous and thorough, long sensitive fingers spread a slick coating of lotion so the wet curves of her companion's skin reflected white in the mid-day sun.

Arthur couldn't seem to concentrate on the culvert anymore. He stood in mid-shovel; his eyes pulled involuntarily toward a sunny spot in the grass. He could have sworn the older one glanced at him mischievously, and then... Oh god... I can't look at this!

She shifted to better reach her friend's legs and then she gently but firmly tugged her friend's thigh just above the knee, parting her legs, exposing her friend to a complete stranger and a convicted criminal.

She looked at him directly this time, smiling wickedly, then squirted more lotion in her hand and smoothed it seductively up and down each thigh, moving higher with every stroke.

The older one shifted position, leaning back more, spreading her own knees wider in the grass, before going back to massaging her friend. She locked eyes with the criminal and squeezed a cheek in each hand, spreading the girl's buttocks completely open to his view. Bright sunlight fell upon the pink slit of the girl's pussy and a white drop of lotion had run down to collect on the tiny pink star of her anus.

Arthur could see the girl's excitement, the wetness between her legs... that of her older friend too. The older one smiled wickedly and licked her lips. Her full breasts undulated as she massaged, teased and exposed her companion. Her once shy hazel eyes were now focused unabashedly on him as if she was offering her young friend to him... use her that look said... use her mouth... use her pussy... her ass..."

"Criminal # 88588!" The ranger's angry voice slapped Arthur back to reality.

The girls wrapped up in towels and jogged away; giggling and glancing back a couple times. Arthur looked down.

"Oh shit!" Criminals weren't allowed to cover themselves and he didn't have anything except a shovel anyway; and that would maybe look even worse.

Hook was mounted on his terrible black horse. Several other riders followed; tourists going on a trail ride.

Arthur's shovel handle slipped and fell loudly on the rock path. He stepped out of the ditch, skin burning with shame. The tourists whispered, pointed and stared.

"You will stand right there," Hook ordered. "Is that clear Criminal # 88588?"

Arthur wished his erection would go away far quicker than it was, bobbing in front of all these people, pointing northward like some humiliating compass needle. "Yes sir, I understand."

Hook's expression shifted; less angry, crueler. He turned to address the tourists.

"This is Criminal number 88588, a dishonored young man who continues to disgrace himself."

Hook turned to Arthur: "These people are minding their own business and you stand there like that, disrespecting them. You owe them an apology."

Arthur wanted to crawl inside the culvert and never come out again. The smirking, giggling group of wretched tourists and the hated ranger stared at him, waiting.

Arthur turned in their general direction and cleared his throat. "I...I apologize for my disgraceful behavior." Arthur looked to Hook to see if that was enough.

"Get down on your knees and apologize properly. Show these people the respect they deserve and apologize to each one... and Criminal number 88588, be sure to look them in the eyes."

Arthur got down on his knees and looked at the first smirking face. "Sir, please forgive my disgraceful behavior." He looked up at the giggling woman mounted beside him. "Ma'am, please forgive my disgraceful behavior..."

After thirteen apologies, hook still wasn't through. Hook dismounted and demanded Arthur kneel down to him, with his forehead on the ground, knees wide apart.

Hook mocked: "Perhaps you recognized this dishonored criminal from the news; this young man is the convicted American spy. He's not so dangerous, in fact, this criminal is awfully stupid. He can't follow the simplest instruction. Criminal # 88588, why don't you tell us why you were punished this week?"

Arthur spit out a response: "I violated my curfew sir." Walking around in public with his butt and thighs all purple and blue was humiliating enough without being displayed like this to the wretched tourists. Arthur burned with embarrassment, he could feel them all staring, hear crude remarks from some of the men and laughter from the women.

"I do hope the police straightened out his behavior this time." Hook laughed to the crowd. "I've never seen an animal that required so much beating." The ranger mounted his horse. "Stand up Criminal number 88588, there are others you need to apologize to."

Hook had Arthur walk to the campsite of the two 'innocent and virtuous' sunbathers and apologize to them and their extended families. Everyone looked contemptuously at him, or laughed at his predicament... after a miserable fifteen minutes Hook sent him back to work. The ranger rode off making snide remarks to the other riders, getting laughs at the criminal's expense.

Arthur worked hard, trying to wear himself out and forget about what had just happened but he couldn't stop thinking about it. He felt like such an idiot for letting some bitches tease him for a cheap thrill. He should have known. No free Danubian woman has to chase after a lowly male criminal; he was the only one in danger of getting screwed that day.