Arthur's Revenge

Story Info
A legendary fantasy of infidelity, betrayal and revenge.
5.3k words
4.05
82.2k
29
37

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/12/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Departing from my usual venue, I've decided to write a tale of infidelity, revenge and consequences in several parts. There is a "loving wife," Guinevere, and a betrayed husband, Arthur Pendragon. It's based on legends of King Arthur and on my own historical research. I hope it will appeal to a additional and all types of readers although I suppose my stalker who used to be anonymous will post his usual one line filth as a comment. I have reported him because I forced him to no longer post anonymously, thanks to help from swingerjoe and sbrooks, but I don't suppose Laurel will do much about him. I will post the rest of the tale if this part is favorably received. Please don't show ignorance by claiming none of this ever happened. It's not entirely fantasy. It's based on a lot of historical research. Merdraud is the ancient Welsh name equivalent to Mordred by the way. Also, by the way, there was never any such person as Lancelot. He was a piece of pure fiction, albeit popular fiction.

--------------------------------------------------------

Merdraud rode into Camelot and went straight to Arthur's palace. He was surprised when Guinevere's maid answered the door. "Hello Gladdwys. Where is Willedd? Is he sick or something?"

"No. He's been dismissed. He was annoying my mistresses' gentleman callers so she made Arthur fire him. I am the house manager now."

"Oh? Is Arthur in?"

"No. He left on a campaign to Brittany, taking a large army and half his knights with him. Guinevere is home though and I'm certain she would be delighted to see you. Please, won't you come in and make yourself at home?"

Merdraud smiled. "Thank you. I would very much like to see Guinevere."

Gladdwys took Merdraud's arm and showed him to the parlor. She poured him a cup of wine and said, "Have a seat and drink a cup while you wait. I will tell my mistress you're here but she will want some time to make herself look pretty before coming down to greet you."

"Tell her I said there is no way she could look any way other than exquisitely beautiful."

Gladdwys giggled. "I will but that won't make her take less time. Enjoy the wine and feel free to pour yourself another cup if you finish that one."

Merdraud was into his third cup of wine when Guinevere finally came into the parlor. She was wearing a long white shift. It was not a modest dress. It fit her body like a glove, molded perfectly to her beautiful large breasts. It was extremely low cut, showing an outrageous amount of cleavage and the entire shift was semi-transparent so he could see all of her legs and her nipples through the dress. Her hair was down and her blonde ringlets fell below her waist.

She sat on a two person love seat, a slit at the side of her dress from the hem to her waist parting so Merdraud could see all of her shapely thigh. She patted the seat next to hers and smiling at him seductively said, "Come sit next to me. Arthur has abandoned me and I'm lonely."

Merdraud thought, She certainly doesn't waste any time. However he couldn't help himself. He was already under her spell. Her eyes blazed with sexual fire. He could see she wanted him and he wanted her.

He went to the love seat and sat down next to her. He wondered what scent she used in her bath. She smelled heavenly. She took the wine cup from him and set it down on a table at the side of the couch.

"Kiss me Merdraud."

Merdraud became shy suddenly. He swallowed hard. "Are you sure? Do you know I'm Arthur's son?"

She raised one eyebrow. "No I didn't. I thought you were his nephew, the same age as me and very handsome."

She put a hand on his thigh and stroked him through his legging. "You have nice strong thighs too. They would feel good lying between mine."

Merdraud nodded. "I am Arthur's nephew and his son too. He got his sister, Lady Morganna pregnant during a Pagan ceremony. She is his sister and my mother."

"Oh, how terrible. Well, it's not your fault. It's Arthur's sin, not yours. Don't you find me attractive?"

"You're a goddess."

Guinevere took hold of the collar of Merdraud's shirt and pulled him toward her. She brushed his lips with hers and whispered, "Kiss me."

He couldn't resist anymore. Their lips met, hers parting to allow his tongue to enter her mouth as they kissed. Merdraud already had an erection and Guinevere saw it bulge in his leggings. She put her hand on it and said, "I want this inside me. Make love to me please."

This was all moving so fast it made Merdraud dizzy. He didn't know what to do. He hadn't had that much experience with women so far. He wasn't really a womanizer. Guinevere was the first woman he found attractive but then most men found her attractive. He didn't have to worry much about what to do. Guinevere took control.

She took his hand and put it down her low cut neckline, placing it on her naked breast. It felt so good to him, so soft yet so firm. He caressed and squeezed it and she moaned. She slipped the gown off her shoulders, exposing both breasts. She put his other hand on her other breast and said, "Both are yours now. Play with them. Kiss them."

As he complied with her request and played with her breasts, she tugged at the waist of his leggings. He rose up a bit to allow her to take them down. His hard staff sprung out. She giggled and said, "Oh my, what a big boy you are. Would you mind if I sucked it?"

Merdraud shook his head. His throat was dry and he found himself unable to speak. He did groan however when she went down on him, her long blonde hair spilling over his lap as she took him deep into her mouth and sucked. It felt amazing to him. He thought he might have an orgasm too soon and tried to push her away.

Guinevere took her mouth off his cock just long enough to say, "It's okay, you can do it in my mouth the first time. You're young and I will get you hard again in a short while after that. The second time you will last long enough to give me a good orgasm as my reward."

Then she went down on him again and began to bob up and down on his staff. Her tongue performed little magic acts on his swollen member, circling the helmet, licking the sensitive vein underneath the head. Within moments he was spewing his ejaculate into her mouth and she seemed happy to drink and swallow it all.

Guinevere sat up and smiled, her mouth open so he could see the white puddle on her tongue. Then she closed her mouth and swallowed the last of it. She stood up and wiggled out of her shift, letting it fall to the floor, exposing all of her body to Merdraud.

Guinevere lifted Merdraud's shirt over his head and said, "Leave your clothes here. Gladdwys will take care of them. Come to bed with me and make love to me. I don't think you've had much experience with women yet but don't worry, I will enjoy teaching you to pleasure me exactly the way I want."

Merdraud stepped out of his leggings. She took his hand and led him up the stairs. He was still reeling from his orgasm, too shaken to speak, so he followed her meekly, all the while admiring her beauty from the rear.

They entered her bedroom. She laid down on the bed, spread her legs, pointed at her pussy and said, "I want you to lick this to repay me for the pleasure I gave you. I will tell you how to do it. Lay down between my thighs and go down on me like I went down on you."

Merlin was mesmerized by her. He did as she asked. He licked her slit. She opened it with her fingers and said, "See the little man in the boat there? Suck him like I sucked your cock. It never fails to give a woman an orgasm."

Again Merlin followed her instructions, covering her clitoris with his mouth and sucking. She moaned and her hips rocked as he sucked. She said, "Oh yes, like that. Now put two fingers inside me and pump them in and out until I climax. If you do it well I will squirt like you did and you can drink my fluids like I drank yours. Mmm yes don't stop!"

Merdraud found himself becoming aroused again as he pleasured her. Guinevere's obvious arousal and excitement was reviving his erection. Her moans became loud. Her hips bucked. She arched her back and suddenly his mouth was full of her fluids. He did his best to swallow it all. She was shaking.

Merdraud was hard as a rock again. As soon as she started to come down from the peak of her orgasm, he climbed on top of her. He felt her hand take his member and guide it into her entrance. She was so wet that he slid into her with ease. Once in however, her core enveloped him like a warm glove. He was glad he already had an orgasm or he would have ejaculated inside her already. She felt so good.

They kissed and he felt her hips rolling underneath him, causing his manhood to move inside her. She was squeezing it with her vaginal muscles, bringing him close to orgasm. Merdraud opened his eyes, wanting to see Guinevere's beauty and to see his shaft plunging in and out of her. He thought he was using Guinevere in part to spite his father. In truth he realized it was her doing the seducing and he was falling in love with her. It had nothing to do with spiting his father. He couldn't hold back any longer. He roared. He pushed his member all the way in and held it there as he shot his second load deep into her womb.

As he softened, he whispered in her ear, "I love you Guinevere."

"Whoa, lover. That was marvelous but it was only our first time. I'm very fond of you and want to see you here in my bed often but it's too early for me to know if it's love or simply lust. I am married you know and my husband is your father. That's almost incest!"

"I don't care. All I know is I love you and my only hope for happiness in this life is believing you might come to love me in the future."

Guinevere shrugged. "Anything's possible I suppose."

"May I sleep here with you tonight?"

Guinevere kissed him with passion, causing his cock to stir again. "Yes lover, I would like that. I'm going to suck you until you get hard again and then maybe this time you will last longer until I can climax on your lovely young cock.

~~~

Arthur called a meeting of his top commanders in his tent. He felt smug after having defeated the army of Frollo, the Roman Tax Collector. King Ban was grateful. He gave Arthur half of his standing army to help with other battles Arthur was planning in Gaul. Bedivere was his most trusted knight and top commander for these campaigns on the continent. Arthur could see that Bedivere was troubled from the scowl on his face.

"What's the matter, Bedivere?"

"We've been gone for two years now sire. We have sent Frollo back to Rome like a whipped dog with his tail between his legs. I don't understand our purpose for engaging in battles with the Franks and the Burgundians. I think we should go back to Britannia and make sure peace still reigns there."

Arthur shook his head. "That's why we have Nyynnwe with us. She will know if there's trouble in Britannia. What say you Nyynnwe? Should I be concerned?"

"No, my liege, all is well at home. Morganna maintains the peace with the help of Sir Kay."

Arthur opened his mouth to continue but Nyynnwe held up a hand. "Wait, there is one more thing I must tell you and it might embarrass you. We should speak privately."

Arthur simply shook his head and motioned for her to continue.

"Very well. I have a vision telling me Merdraud is living with Guinevere in your palace in Camelot. They are openly lovers. I foresee this will cause trouble in the future."

Arthur sneered. "Guinevere has many lovers. They never last long before she moves on to some other man. Her thirst seems unquenchable. The only difference this time is Merdraud is my nephew. She will tire of him as well and move on. I'm away a lot and I don't blame her. I'm not a jealous husband."

"I foresee trouble because of their affair."

"Thank you for the warning. Now to move on to answering Bedivere's question. Yes, we defeated Frollo's small army but this will anger the Roman Emperor and he will retaliate. The Franks and the Burgundians are nominally loyal to Rome. We must subjugate them, replacing their kings with British kings, loyal to me. Then I will take their soldiers with me and march on Rome itself."

Many of the knights gasped hearing this. Never in the history of Britannia had any king dreamed of marching against Rome. Bedivere, ever loyal, spoke up. "As you command us, we obey my lord. We will follow you into battle against the Franks, Burgundians, Romans, and all of Satan's minions if you say so."

"Good man! We march against Gaul tomorrow. Ready your men my commanders. It is my destiny to be victorious."

His knights cheered. "Hail Arthur, Emperor of Britannia!"

Arthur lifted a cup of mead and toasted. "For the glory of Britannia."

All the knights lifted their cups and repeated the toast. "For the glory of Britannia!"

~~~

Arthur felt satisfied but at the same time concerned about his recent victories. He had defeated the armies of all the little northern Frankish kingdoms: Gallo, Normand, Couchois, Tours, Orleans, and Champagne. It wasn't too difficult because the Frankish kings didn't cooperate with each other. However in each battle he had lost a few soldiers and now his army was almost 300 warriors smaller than when they rode from Brittany.

He spoke with his most trusted general, Sir Bedivere, as they rode together at the head of the army, traveling south. "I wish I had followed your advice. Perhaps the Romans wouldn't have bothered trying to collect taxes from Brittany after we sent Frollo home in defeat. I long to go home to Britannia, to my wife in Camelot. This campaign is taking too long and costing too many lives."

"I hate to say I told you so, sire, but you needs be concerned. It's no small thing to attempt taking the world back from the Romans and if you are away from Guinevere much longer, you may well lose her to some other man. She hasn't been very faithful to you, has she?"

Arthur nodded. "You're correct on both counts, but I fear if I don't defeat the Romans at this point, their reprisal, when it comes, will sweep into Britannia. I don't want our country to fall back under Roman rule again."

"Why not? Would it be so bad? The Romans did a lot of good things for our country: roads, coinage, buildings and fortifications, water systems, public baths. The list goes on and on. I'm proud to have played a part in establishing the independence of Britannia from foreign rule but other than that, we have not accomplished much in terms of rebuilding the nation."

Arthur shook his head. "Rome is not what it once was. The emperors have become more unjust, their armies weaker, and the Senate becomes more corrupt. They no longer do all those good things you mentioned, with the exception of coinage. They no longer build anything. If they conquer Britannia, their only interest in us will be as a source of taxes to line the purses of corrupt politicians."

Bedivere shrugged. "Perhaps you should ask your sorcerer about the future. I am only a simple soldier. What do I know?"

Nyynnwe was riding close behind them. Arthur turned and motioned for her to come forward. She urged her horse into a trot and came to Arthur's side. "I know what's in your mind and I do have visions of the future to share with you. You won't like them."

Arthur groaned. "Why do seers always see a bleak future?"

Nyynnwe shrugged. "What use would it be to tell you everything is going to be fine? Do you not want to know of dangers ahead?"

"If they can be avoided, yes. But if they predict certain doom, I would prefer not to know and simply do what I think is right."

"All dooms can be avoided. The present is a crossroads with many different paths lying ahead."

"Can you not tell me which of these paths is the best to take?"

"No, I'm sorry. Apparently my abilities only allow me to foresee which paths will lead to your doom."

"Go on then, I will hear of my doom."

"People you love are your weakness Arthur. You have been warned in the past that Guinevere will play a part in your doom. You have also been warned the same is true of Merdraud. You know Merdraud and Guinevere are having an affair while you are away. Don't you think this should worry you?"

"It didn't but now that you put it this way it does worry me. Is there more?"

"Yes. It's about the Romans. Part of this prophecy is good. You will win all your battles in the south, in both the southern Frankish realms and the Burgundian kingdoms. But then comes the bad part. I foresee the Emperor will send several legions against you. They will stop you before you can cross the Alps. I don't see you winning or losing a battle against Roman legions. I only see many dead on both sides."

"Thank you Nyynnwe, this helps. As you said, the future holds many paths. Perhaps armed with your warnings I can avoid my doom."

"I hope so sire."

Bedivere asked, "So do we attack Burgundy or head back home now?

"We attack." Arthur replied. "Burgiognon will be our first conquest. I want you to give me a daily head count of our troops as we ravage Burgundy. If it drops below 2,000 we will return to Britannia. I want to make Rome think twice before sending troops to attack us in our homeland. Let them see how efficient our warriors are as killing machines. I want them to hear reports of how we attack mounted on strong, fast, warhorses. They've never fought any army like ours before. On the other hand, I will heed Nyynnwe's warnings. We won't lose too many more before returning home."

~~~

Nyynnwe asked to have a private talk with Arthur in his command tent at the foot of the Alps. This was granted and the two of them met alone. "What grim news do you have for me today?" asked Arthur.

"Do you notice the chill these nights? Do you notice the nights are as long as the days now? Fall is upon us. When winter comes you will be stuck here and won't be able to get back to Britannia until next year. Meanwhile I have had another vision regarding Merdraud and Guinevere."

Arthur scowled. "Let me guess. They are fornicating like rabbits."

"Well, yes but it's more serious than that. I can see into Merdraud's mind. He plans to ask Guinevere to marry him."

Arthur laughed long and hard. Wiping a tear from his eye he said, "He has lost his mind. She's already married. To me! The Christians would frown on her having two husbands."

Nyynnwe shook her head. "I don't yet know how he plans to pull it off but somehow he intends to offer proof that you are dead, that you died in battle on the continent."

"I don't think he will succeed."

"Arthur! Listen to me! You had faith in Merlin's visions once and my sight of the future is even stronger and clearer than his ever was. I'm telling you, Merdraud's plan will succeed. I foresee this."

Arthur's mood suddenly became serious. He did believe her. "What would you have me do?" he asked.

"The Romans won't attack again," Nyynnwe continued. "They will wait here for reinforcements. The emperor will be sending his entire army to defeat you. They will cross the Alps next spring. They will bring cavalry and war engines. You won't be able to use the tactics you used against them the last time you fought them. They will destroy you."

"You see this as inevitable?"

Nyynnwe shook her head. "No, I see two futures open to you. In the first, you stay here and die. Merdraud marries Guinevere and claims your title of Dux Britannia, plus he will have Gildas, your enemy who is now the Archbishop of Canterbury, crown him King Merdraud of Great Britannia, in an official Christian coronation ceremony.

"Your more favorable future will happen if you start back to Britannia immediately and disprove Merdraud's claims of your death. If you do this, I foresee that there is a high probability that you will also die in that future, but at least your traitorous son will not be able to claim your wife and your throne as his own."

12