Arthur's Revenge Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lot smiled at her and nodded. "Very well my beloved. Your wish is my command."

Morganna smiled back and then kissed him ferociously. She felt she had done the right thing in marrying this kind and loving man. She didn't love him with the intensity she had loved her brother, Arthur, but Lot was better husband material.

Now they were giving their horses to the groom at the royal stable and then walking to the royal palace of Camelot. They knocked at the door and Gladwyys opened it and greeted them. "Greetings King Lot and Lady Morganna. Please come in and have a seat. Arthur is still not back from his campaigns on the continent but Guinevere will be down shortly. She's taking her bath after sleeping in late. We both had a late night last night."

"What about my son, Merdraud?" asked Morganna. "I heard he was living here now."

"Yes, he is. He's with Guinevere. They will come down together."

While they waited, Morganna told Lot more about her dream at his urging. She said, "I saw Merdraud leading an enormous coalition army of British, Scottish, Irish, and Anglish warriors. They intercepted Arthur's army as he was returning here to Camelot and the two armies clashed. There was more bloodshed than I have ever seen in real life, even though I fought at Arthur's side at the battle of Badon Hill.

"It was a long, gory dream. When most of the warriors on both sides were dead or dying from their wounds, Arthur and Merdraud finally met and fought hand to hand. They dealt each other many blows and both bled profusely. Finally they both fell to the ground and didn't get up again. They had killed each other."

Merdraud entered the room just then with Guinevere on his arm. "It was just a dream mother. The army I'm raising will be twice the size of Arthur's. We will defeat him and I will kill him. Don't worry, I won't be killed by him."

"No, Merdraud!" Morganna shouted. "Why do you hate your father so?"

"You know why, mother. He cast you aside and he refuses to acknowledge me as his son and only heir. His sorceress witch visited me with an offer of peace from him just the other day but it was only a bad joke. He still shows no respect for you or for me. He has been a bad husband and a bad brother to you and a bad father to me."

"But to kill him? Hate him if you must but you can't kill your own father."

"Yes I can. I must. He knows I have married Guinevere and is coming here to reveal me to all as a bigamist. He will ruin my life and that of my beloved wife, Guinevere. I must put an end to him before he can do so.

"There is something I need to know from you and King Lot too. I am asking all persons who wield power in Britannia whether they will be loyal to me as High King in the coming battle or will they fight on the side of the man who pretends to be Arthur Pendragon. Will you pledge the soldiers of Lothian to my cause?"

"What do you mean 'pretends to be Arthur?' He is Arthur!"

"Yes, of course, I know that but I had a letter forged as a message from Bedivere stating that Arthur had died in battle. I had to do it so that Guinevere and I could be married in a Christian wedding."

"So my son is a Christian and a bigamist now and has ambitions to be a father murderer? I don't even know who you are anymore. What happened to you?"

Merdraud shrugged and smiled. "I fell in love. Be happy for me. I found true love and happiness with Guinevere."

Turning to King Lot he asked, "Will you pledge the soldiers of your kingdom to my cause, the cause of the new High King of Britannia?"

Lot turned to Morganna and raised an eyebrow in question. She shook her head. He turned back to Merdraud and said, "No, I will not. I remain loyal to the true king of all Britannia, the once and future king, Arthur Pendragon."

Merdraud scowled at him. "Then you will surely die. Not today however, not at my hand in front of my mother. Both of you go now before I change my mind and have you both executed this very day as traitors. Go back to Lothian and never return to Camelot if you value your lives. I only allow this because you are my mother Morganna and I still love you despite the fact that you have chosen Arthur over me."

Morganna burst into tears. Lot put an arm around her and said, "Come dear. Let's go. There is nothing more to be gained here today."

Morganna wiped her tears away, nodded, and then said to Merdraud. "Goodbye to you both, Merdraud and Guinevere. I won't wish you both happiness because I have had a vision and I know happiness is not in your future. This is the saddest day of my life because I have lost my son today and will soon lose my beloved brother to my son's sword."

~~~

The next day two bodyguards accompanied Guinevere as she walked the streets of the shopping district in Camelot. She didn't think she needed their protection but they would come in handy for carrying packages back to the castle. She planned to buy new dresses, frilly undergarments, and seductive nightwear.

She looked at her two bodyguards and smiled at them. She had picked them for this duty based on their looks. She planned to seduce them both today. The Demon with magical powers who had assumed the form of a handsome man had cast a spell on her and she now wanted more sex than any single man could give her. The spell made her permanently unfaithful. She knew the citizens of Camelot referred to her as the "whore queen" behind her back and she didn't care. It was fun to have so many men willing and able to pleasure her.

She went first to a shop specializing in the most seductive nightwear and undergarments. She had fun watching her guards blush with embarrassment as she held the garments up against her body. She shook her head. "This is no good. I need to try them on."

She took three nightgowns and a sheer slip with lace bodice into the fitting room. The room didn't have a door, only a small curtain. She smiled at the guards, knowing they could see her head from the shoulders up and her legs from mid-thigh down.

She pretended to struggle with the hooks in back that held her dress closed. She called to the guards, "I need help with these hooks. This dress is so tight I think it will require both of you. Please come in here and help me."

The guards didn't hesitate. They came straight in. Guinevere turned her back to them. "The hooks please."

She was pleased to discover the guards didn't need more coaxing. They began to undress her rapidly; even removing her underclothes. They evidently knew what was on offer. She thought, They know of my reputation as a trollop and they probably know Merdraud won't punish them if he finds out. Good!

She reached under their tunics and put her hand over the bulges in their leggings. She was pleased to find them both hard already. She went down on her knees and tugged both their leggings down to the floor. Their erect members popped out, bouncing and pointing at her face.

She gave one a suck and then the other. The second one wanted more immediately. He grabbed her head and pushed his hard staff deep into her throat. She gagged but made no objection. She kept gagging as he thrust in and out of her mouth and she did her best to keep sucking.

The other guard grew impatient, tapping his fellow guard on the shoulder and saying, "Oi mate, give me a chance too. Don't be greedy. He pushed his member into Guinevere's mouth along side the other cock. This stretched her mouth painfully but not for long.

The first guard withdrew and said, "Oi yourself. No crossing swords! Ah, go ahead. Finish in her mouth. I'll wait."

"No need, we can work something out to satisfy us both," said the second guard. "On your hands and knees, Guinevere!"

She obliged and, while her mouth was temporarily empty said, "Mmmm, this is going to be good fun; two inside me at the same time."

The second guard said, "Enough talking, Suck it!" and shoved his erect phallus back into her mouth.

The first guard went down on one knee and lowered himself until the helmet of his staff was perfectly aligned, touching her entrance. Guinevere moaned on the other guard's manhood as she felt the first guard plunge into her depths.

To be continued ...

12