Artie's MILF

Story Info
Artie's MIL he likes to fuck!
2.1k words
4.31
139.1k
56
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Artie loved visiting his in-laws. Not everyone could say that, but he sure could. He was thirty four and his wife Tawnya was thirty. His mother-in-law was fifty-five, but a real looker for her age. She'd been doing yoga and aerobics since he'd been dating her daughter, nearly ten years before, she looked amazing.

Sarah was young enough to still be sexual and wild in bed. How did he know? They had made wild, passionate, exciting sex every time they visited the other for family events for the past five years. They'd almost been caught a few times, they'd been loud or hadn't waited long enough for their spouses to fall asleep.

They'd never meant for things to be like this, they didn't want to hurt their spouses, but their physical attraction was like electricity and he had to have Sarah.

When they'd arrived at the estate of his in-laws, Artie could complain a bit to his wife. She'd smile and tell him he always had great visits and left feeling refreshed. He knew this was true and didn't give her too much trouble. They were staying for the weekend, so he knew he'd get to fuck Sarah at least three or four times. His cock stirred just thinking of it.

They walked into the kitchen and Sarah stood at the sink with her back to them. Tawnya spoke first, announcing their presence and thanking her mother for having them. He walked over and kissed Sarah's cheek before heading off to the tv.

He knew tonight was a dinner with a few of the neighbor couples. Sarah had been trying to talk them into moving to the neighborhood, so once a month she had a big meal and introduced them around.

She had secretly told him she wanted them closer so she could get banged all the time. Her husband Dennis had troubles and needed pills for sex and he wouldn't be bothered with going to the doctor to get them.

Tawnya had wanted space from her family for now, maybe when they'd begun having children she'd joked to him last time there had been a dinner.

That night was no different, Sarah had played an excellent hostess. She never spoke a foul word, no gossip allowed at her table and she sat perfect in her spot and just charmed them all. Artie thought to himself, this same woman rips my clothes off and deep throats my cock in the car some nights. His cock was stirring again, he couldn't wait for tonight!

After dinner, they had retreated to the den, having coffee with Sarah and Dennis. Sarah still wore her proper dinner attire, a long dress, her body covered. He could imagine what she looked like under that outfit, her lacy garter belt, holding up her thigh highs. He'd about came everywhere the first time she'd stripped down in front of him. He could see her in the little black thong and the lacy push up bra she had worn back then.

Tawnya had excused herself so she could lie down, she'd gotten a headache after dinner. When Dennis slipped away to work on some paperwork he'd brought home, Sarah had quickly got in his lap and pulled his face down to her for their first passionate kiss of the weekend. She could make him cum over and over just by kissing him.

Her tongue was smooth, exploring his mouth. Her lips were soft, caressing his. Her body heat was radiating into him. They were both on fire and if not for the public location, they would have slipped off their clothes and made love right there!

He pulled away, whispering, "Where can we go?"

She whispered back, "Meet me by the back gate in twenty minutes."

He hurried down to the room to check on his wife, he kissed her forehead and turned out the lights.

He stopped for a drink, then made sure the house was quiet and dark. He went out back, waiting under a tree in the dark. He didn't want to blow their cover by hanging out in the light.

She came along right on time, she was always right on time. Her hair was loose now, flowing down around her shoulders the ends curling up. She had changed out of her dress into a tight t-shirt and tiny blue running shorts. She also wore sneakers without any socks. Her legs looked long and lean and her butt was tight. He couldn't wait to see what she had in store.

She'd grabbed him by the hand, pulling him along. They snuck through the woods behind the house and made their way down past the next two houses. At the third house, she'd led him into the yard and up onto the porch.

He didn't know what was going on, but he was interested to find out. They didn't turn on any lights, but she seemed to know where everything was. She led him into what seemed to be the living room and pushed him back on the couch.

She climbed onto him, straddling his lap. Her face lowered to his, kissing him as she tugged his shirt off. He ran his hands over her body, pushing the t-shirt up to reveal her bare chest. He cupped each breast, then licked each nipple. He'd sucked on her nipples, teasing them while she nibbled on his ear.

Laughing at him squirming, she'd ignited the fires he had for her. He tossed her back on the couch and came down on top of her, pinning her beneath him. She pressed her lips to my ear and breathed, "Fuck me Artie, Please!"

He tugged her shorts down, revealing her patch of hair. He'd never been with a woman that had hair before Sarah, she'd trimmed it, but it was there. Tawnya kept hers bare, he'd paid sixty dollars a month at the salon to keep her that way. But Sarah's naturalness and been one of his favorite things about her.

He ran his hands down, digging through her mount and finding her swollen clit. He kissed his way down, "You sure you're ready for that? I want to warm you up first."

He found her sweetness, breathing in her scent. She groaned and pushed her hips up to him. He licked her, teasing her sweet spot. Her hair tickling his nostrils, her pussy dripping with her juicy goodness.

With his face wet with her juices, he stood and dropped his pants. His cock was hard, standing out toward her. She sat up and edged forward on the couch, leaning into his cock. She slurped it into her mouth and got it deep down her throat. She held him there for a moment, adjusting her reflexes. When she had him secure, she pushed him deeper, running her tongue along his length.

She bobbed up and down, her mouth felt perfect around his cock. She cupped his balls in her hand and used her index finger to massage him. He almost spit cum down her throat. She knew how much he loved that move.

Soon she was releasing him and he was ready to be inside her. He lowered himself on her, pressing his head into her snatch. She took him deep inside, hooking her legs over his hips. He pushed deeper inside, kissing her neck and fondling her breasts while he fucked her.

She was breathing heavily and her back was arching. He knew she was experiencing her first orgasm of the night. She called out his name, quietly into his chest. Relaxing under him, she lay and let him fuck her.

When she regained her strength, she pushed him away. "Let's explore a bit darling."

She showed him through the house, in the darkness. She pushed him back on the stairs when they started up, then she climbed into his lap and bounced around. His cock about to explode inside her. When she knew he was ready to release, she got off of him and led the rest of the way upstairs.

They fucked against the wall in the upstairs hallway, him lifting her off the ground. He bit her nipples as she cried out with her second orgasm. That made her cry out louder before he released her.

He got what they were doing, they were teasing him, building up for the big release. He fucked her doggystyle on the bed in the master bedroom. She was splayed across the bed, ass in the air. Her clit was swollen and needed another release.

As he plunged deep inside her, over and over, he reached his hands around. He found her clit and rubbed it until she pressed her ass back as far as it could go and came again. She was left quivering on her stomach, while he still hadn't cum yet. She was withholding that from him, over and over. This was fantastic for him.

When they came back downstairs, she told him why they were there, "I've convinced Tawnya to move over here. This house is going up for sale in a few weeks and I happened to volunteer to house sit for the owners this week."

He grinned, "You got her to agree? How did you manage that?"

She laughed, "You don't worry about that lover! I did it, that's all that matters. You'll be looking at this place tomorrow with the both of us, tonight I wanted to celebrate with you darling."

She pulled him close to her, kissing him in a passionate french kiss. He cupped her ass in his hands, pressing her stomach against his aching cock.

"Come on lover, let's get going so you can finally release that big load of cum on me!"

They dressed quickly and went back to her house. Outside the gate, she dropped in front of him again. She released his cock from his pants and went down on him again. She bobbed on his cock, slowly going to the head and flicking her tongue every three strokes. He loved that she was so daring.

When she put his cock back in his pants, they slipped through the fence and back inside the house. Sarah went to see Dennis, and he went to check on Tawnya. Satisfied they were both preoccupied, they snuck off to the library.

Artie sat in Dennis' recliner, Sarah climbed into his lap. She released his cock and pulled her shorts aside. Letting him inside of her again. He reclined back and she rocked her hips into him. He pushed her shirt up and let her breasts bounce. He loved watching her on his cock.

They stayed that way for what seemed like forever, the slow movements just a tease to his cock. She changed her position and faced away from him. When she sank back onto his cock, he about came everywhere. She got rougher this time, slamming down onto him. He reached up and around to her nipples, pinching them hard.

He lowered his hands to her hips, pressing his cock deeper into her. He was fucking up into her now and she loved it. She cried out, "Fuck me harder Artie, fuck me harder!"

So he did, he gripped her hips and banged into her harder and harder. She pinched her own nipples for a moment before slipping her hands down to her clit. One hand rubbed her clit while the other found his balls. Gripping them, she squeezed before leaning back against him.

She was still rubbing her clit, faster and harder now. She cried out again, "Fuck me harder Artie, I want you to explode!"

With that, he couldn't hold out any longer. He slammed her down onto him again and his cock erupted inside of her. His cock filled her with cum and then softened inside of her.

She tugged her shirt down over her breasts and climbed off his lap. He pushed his cock back inside his pants and she adjusted her shorts. Leaning down over him, she kissed him with hardness and passion. Whispering in his ear when she pulled away, "I can't wait to do this more often! Get some rest, tomorrow we have some alone time."

He smiled, "When?"

"Dennis is taking Tawnya to the office with him. He needs help organizing and knows she's good at it. From my understanding, it will be an all day event!"

He grinned, "I can't wait!" Then slapped Sarah's ass. She started across the room, him watching her ass shake. When she pulled the door open, she came face to face with Dennis. He pulled his wife against him and kissed her forehead.

"I've been looking for you. I guess Artie's been holding your attention all this time!"

Artie looked over at Dennis and Sarah. Five minutes before he'd been releasing his cum inside of her. He joked with Dennis, "Hey old man, I just had to borrow her for a little while, she's all yours now!"

They laughed and talked some more, but Artie couldn't stop picturing Sarah's pussy rubbing his cock.