Artiface of Strength Ch. 06

Story Info
Showdown at the mountain pool.
8.4k words
4.79
12.6k
20

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/12/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Florence anxiously waited for William at the mountain pool. This would mean everything to her. If this meeting were to go poorly, her life would almost certainly be forfeit. Weres apart from their mates would lose their way, and inevitably, their minds. As much as her family loved her, they could not allow her to live if she went rogue. Sooner or later, rogues always began to kill indiscriminately, never caring who saw them. For a Were, to go rogue was a death sentence.

She had been waiting on the edge of the pool for well over an hour; it had taken quite some time to place a team around the area to insure that William would not be able to elude them if things went south. And while William had been a combat Marine who had survived the slaughter of two war zones, alone and unarmed, in these woods, surrounded by Were who knew them like the backs of their own hands, he'd have absolutely no chance to escape.

Flo had insisted, unless a combat situation arose, they would not communicate with her. They wouldn't speak to her; they wouldn't send to her. She felt as though she needed complete privacy for what was coming; she would allow no one but William inside her head. This was an incredibly dangerous situation as no Were had found their mate with a human in centuries, so she wanted to be able to focus her entire concentration on the situation at hand. Only the Goddess herself knew why a human man who worked for their biggest enemy would have been chosen for Florence. It appeared to be an incredibly large risk for the Lady to have picked William to be Florence's mate.

Having assumed that William would approach her location from downstream where the town was located, she was quite surprised to hear the sound of running from the opposite direction, up above the pool where she was waiting. She looked up in plenty of time, and saw William as he appeared. He dove from the top of the cliff, executing an elegant swan dive and plunging into the direct centre of the pool. She had already begun to smile by the time he surfaced, with an impudent 'so there' look upon his face.

"That wasn't the wisest move that you've ever made," she said, still smiling, "If you would have missed the pool, you would have been squashed like a bug."

"Yes, but you told me that I've have to be going full speed in order to make that dive, so I did it the way you said. Trusting you seemed to be in my best interests, and since I want you to trust me, I figured that it would be best if I made the first move. Umm... and besides that, I wanted to make a good entrance. Did it work?"

"Maybe," she said guardedly. "I like what you said about trust. Let's see what else you have to say. Come out of the water, I have something for you."

When he climbed out of the water, Florence noticed that he was dressed only in his running shoes and shorts, and she liked what she saw. His upper body was well muscled, showing excellent definition, and his chest was hairless, with only a few stray hairs sweeping down below his belt line from under his navel. His shorts were now plastered to his body, hinting that he was reasonably well endowed, that is, if the bulge that was revealed was any indication. There was no way that he could be erect after that plunge into the icy cold water; that shock would have knocked down any man.

Smiling more broadly, she continued her way down, taking a visual tour of William, seeing that his legs were even more defined than his upper body. She was happy to see that he had well-sculpted, runners' legs, rather than weightlifting mass. She could see that he had built himself by honestly working and running and not by wasting his life inside of the gym. He was clearly an incredibly fit athlete, not an iron-pumping narcissist.

Florence wasn't bashful, she was aware that William had already seen her naked... twice, even if it had been from a distance both times. She was going to take her sweet time and inspect what the Goddess had sent for her. After this exhaustive inspection, she decided that other than the odd scars on his left side and back, he was the stuff of her wettest fantasies.

William was all too aware that he was being inspected, but he said nothing, merely waiting for Florence to finish. Finally, she said, "you say that you are willing to trust me. That's good, because what I'm going to ask you to do now will require you to have a lot of it. Are you willing to put yourself in my hands?"

He replied seriously, "I have quite a lot to tell you. I realize now that I should have told you most of this from the beginning, but now, the only way we can make this work is if I provide full disclosure, so yes, I will put myself entirely in your hands."

"Come here then," she said, leading him to where a pair of handcuffs dangled from a red cedar branch at a point above William's head. He saw that one cuff was already locked into place, leaving the second, opened and dangling down. "Give me your hand." She said.

His eyes darted quickly from the cuff to Florence's eyes, but whatever he saw there must have reassured him, because he stepped up, put his back to the tree and allowed her to bind him. "O.K. darlin', It's your move. We both know that I could use this cuff to saw through the branch eventually, but by that time I managed it, you would have already done whatever it is that you are planning; so I'm all yours."

She replied expressionlessly, "Tell me about Liz and the kids."

"I had just gotten back from another tour of Iraq when I met Liz in Hawaii. As usual, the tour had been long and bloody, and now, all I had on my mind was irresponsible fun, and unfortunately, that is just exactly what I found. She was hot, and she was looking for a Marine, and Oh Lord, were we ever irresponsible. We drank, and we fucked for two solid weeks."

"She'd had some sort of petty argument with her father, and I suppose that I was her revenge. It was made pretty clear to me that I was not good enough for her, not for daddy's little princess. I was just a working man, a soldier, Heck...I wasn't even white. I was just a dirty Indian; he said as much when he found us in that hotel at the end of the second week. I guess that she didn't really disagree with him either, because when he showed up, she got right up out of bed when he demanded it."

"I figured that would be the end of that. I didn't really need complications in my life right then; I knew that I was slated to return to Iraq. But complications are just what I got, and I got them in spades."

"She was pregnant?" Florence asked.

"Yeah, a couple of months later when I was back in Baghdad, I was summoned into my C.O.'s office. I had no idea why he wanted me; Hell, I was just a grunt. The first words out of his mouth were, "Boy, have you made a powerful enemy!"

"I didn't have any idea what he was talking about; I didn't have a clue who or what Burton Waters was, much less any idea that he controlled most of the privately contracted forces in Iraq. My C.O. brought me up to speed, and then apologizing, told me that he was powerless to do anything about it. Again, I had to ask what he was talking about, and his answer scared the Hell out of me. He'd been ordered, off the record, but still ordered, to give me every single dangerous assignment that came across his desk. He apologized again, but told me that the best he could do for me was to warn me. Evidently Liz was some sort of modern day Bathsheba, and King Burton was going to send me into the heart of battle to be killed."

"I spent the next few months living each minute as though it might be my last; probably even more than most grunts do, because I knew for certain that both sides were trying to kill me! I saw so much death, lost so many friends, but I guess my number just hadn't come up until that day in Fallujah. We hit one of those damned roadside bombs, and I got this," he said, pointing to the scars that Florence had noticed earlier."

I was pretty torn up, so they stabilized me and airlifted me out to Beirut, and from there, then on to Germany. I guess Burton was pretty pissed that I'd survived, but I bet he got even madder when Liz showed up in Berlin, now six months pregnant... That was quite a shock by the way; by that time, I'd figured out that Liz was why I was being targeted, but I had no idea that I was about to become a father!"

"Liz threw herself on me, bawling like she actually loved me. I was just out of surgery and was still loaded off my ass on painkillers, so I was pretty blurry then, but the upshot of it was that she had obsessed about our 'love' for months, and somewhere along the line, she had convinced herself that I was her 'one'. I have no idea where she got that idea, but Florence, I had grown up without parents, and there was no way that my kids were going to lack having a father, even if Liz did come as part of the package. And I'll be honest with you; I was thinking that if I married her, maybe Burton would stop trying to kill me."

"Things happened pretty quickly after that. It's pretty easy to get married in a military hospital when you are all shot up and you have a pregnant girlfriend. We had our choice of two ministers, a rabbi, or even a Buddhist Priest of some kind. We were married before Burton had a chance to get his thugs there. After that, I was rotated back to the States and I think that Liz really tried to make it work for a while there. But I was poor, and daddy had cut her off. She had a little money, but what we soldiers get paid is a bad joke. The service sure doesn't want you to have a family."

"We fought about money a lot. I loved being part of the Corps, but she wanted me out of there as quickly as possible. Being in the Corps was like being in a large extended family, and I'd never had that before. Any of us would have died for one another and I loved that, but Liz only wanted tangible things."

"Then Richard was born, and things only got worse from there. Liz even left me for a while after that, but she came back with a compromise. She knew that I only wanted to serve with my brothers, while she only wanted me to succeed and make more money, so she said that if I'd separate from the service and then serve with her daddy's contracting service, she'd come back to me. I missed my son, so I said yes."

"The job wasn't all that different from what I had been doing, but it sure paid a lot more, and that amount kept going up every time they would promote me. I figure that I could have just slept through it all, and they would have fast-tracked me for promotions since I was the boss's son-in-law... even if I was just a dirty Indian. But Florence, even though it doesn't look like it right now when I'm handcuffed to this tree, I am damned good at what I do, and Burton realized this pretty quickly, even if he didn't want to admit it. These days, I get sent on all of his most important projects and I think he values me more than Liz does."

"I will admit that I'm a bit confused about why I've been sent on this project. An Indian Casino, that's just a small time con for a man like Burton. I can't imagine why he'd be bothering with this, much less sending his best man on the project. Something just isn't adding up here!"

Florence interrupted to ask a question. "So if your relationship with Elizabeth is dead, why do you continue to work for a man who you hate so much?"

"Florence, it's for my kids. If I stop working for Burton, then I won't be able to see them as often, and maybe, not see them at all. Liz has threatened to make them disappear if I don't do what she says. I'd be stuck without them until they were old enough to ask adult questions. Right now, they are so young; they'd probably just believe whatever lies that Liz told them. She could easily whisk them right out of the country with her father's help; and if I stop working for him, he'd be more than willing to help her do it!"

"Have you considered fleeing with your children?"

"A thousand times, but I couldn't hide from him for long, Burton is much too well connected to the intelligence community to make it work; we'd have to disappear off the face of the earth in order to get away from him. And Florence, I believe that children really need their mother, even if she is a woman like Liz. I won't be that guy who steals children from their mother. I don't really think she is capable of love, but the kids are too young to realize it yet. I'll have to wait until they grow up enough to see it for themselves, and then maybe they can make that choice."

"Okay, enough about your family. I believe that you are telling the truth. I believe you; you clearly love your kids. Your wife...not so much."

"I hate the bitch!"

"Yeah, I got that, so now we can move on to my second question if you are still comfortable. How's your wrist?"

"My arm is going to sleep, but I'm fine, go ahead."

"What did your grandfather teach you about spirit animals?"

"What?"

"Your grandfather, what did he teach you about spirit animals? He may have called them spirit guides, or even totems depending on which tribe's traditions that he followed."

"Of all the things that I might have expected you to ask me, that sure would not have been on the list."

"Bear with me William, just answer the question."

"He believed that every member of the People had a spirit guide, and that each guide took on the guise of the animal that best reflected his or her outlook and natural gifts. These guides would appear during the dream times, or even occasionally during times of great stress or danger. They would come with messages of support and wisdom that would help you if you listened to them. The old man always said that before the white-man came, some of the strongest shamans could actually shift into the shape of their guide."

"What was his totem?"

"Grandfather? HA! Coyote, of course; the sneaky bastard can't be trusted with anything."

"And your totem?"

"Wolf, it represents..."

Florence cut him off, "Leadership and family."

William was surprised. "You were raised with this too? Your people don't seem like the type to keep the old ways. Hell, I was raised with all of this, and I've never seen any real evidence for any of it being true. My grandfather swears that it's all completely real though; he claims that my family has experienced it."

"Oh I believe him," Florence said as she began to remove her clothes. "You might even say that I've seen plenty of evidence of it." She hadn't been wearing much, so she was soon standing naked before him.

"Now," she said with a seductive smile, "It's time for us to share some more truth. Let me help you with the rest of your clothing, and then I can show you something important. I think that it's time that we reveal ourselves to one another."

She then bent down and removed his sodden shoes and socks, before she grinned up at him and began to slide his shorts down his well-muscled legs. Still cuffed to the tree, William couldn't reach as far as his own knees. As she pulled his shorts beyond his thighs, he caught her scent and became instantly erect. Florence merely giggled before leaning forward and giving him a long slow lick from the base of his testicles to the now swollen head of his rigid cock.

This caused both of them to shudder, William from her intoxicating scent and the wet kiss of her tongue, and Florence from the virile taste of her mate. "Mmm, Florence moaned, "I knew you would taste like that, but before I get too carried away, I did promise to show you something important. Are you ready?" she said almost giggling while looking directly at his jutting penis.

When William only nodded, she said, "You have to promise to watch the whole thing now. No closing your eyes, or looking away; do you understand?" This time, he managed to groan out a "yes".

Florence then fell to her knees before her mate and looking into his eyes, she slowly took him into her mouth. She saw an initial look of surprise quickly morph into one of pleasure as she took him deeper and deeper into her throat. She wrapped the underside of her tongue along the bottom of his manhood, as she began to move her head back and forth upon him, occasionally allowing him to escape her lips long enough to run her mouth over each vein or to nibble and tease his tip with her tongue.

"And this is the most important part," she said sultrily while again looking into his eyes, "You see, my wolf loves your wolf," and then she shifted... still sucking his cock, but now with her longer, and warmer wolven tongue.

A look of astonished terror passed briefly over his face, but his erection never wavered. Florence continued to lick him and William saw that his manhood was in the jaws of a wolf, so he was careful not to make any sudden moves; her teeth looked to be extremely sharp.

He didn't know whether it was the impact of his grandfather's stories, or maybe the warm worshipping tongue, but he found that his initial fright was fading and he began to calm down, "Florence?" he stammered.

"Yes," she said, shifting back, not stopping her attentions for longer than it took to answer his question. She continued slowly licking and sucking him, rather proud of her mate's ability to maintain an erection through what must have been a major shock. Gradually speeding up her pace, she began using her hands to fondle and caress him.

William knew he was done for; he'd never had a blow job this good. The feeling of her warm mouth and the scent of her hair wafting up to him was more than he could handle. He looked down at her and saw the lust in her eyes...or was it love? He was nearing his climax, but there was absolutely nothing that he could do to slow it down now; he was cuffed to the tree and had agreed to put himself completely in her hands. He couldn't have known that there would so quickly come a time when he'd wish to escape from the clutches of a tree so he could throw Florence to the ground and bury himself within her. He had never felt such an animal-like urge to mount a woman, to spill his seed in her, to mark her as his own.

Desperately, he tried to pull away, but she just followed him, reaching around him and grabbing his cheeks to hold him tightly. "Florence..." he said desperately.

"Cum for me," she said, removing her mouth from him, and working his cock with her hands instead. "Cum all over me and mark me with your scent, and I will be yours!"

He couldn't hold back any longer, he howled her name and unleashed ribbons of semen on her neck and breasts while she continued milking every last drop from him. She then cleaned him off by licking every inch of him until he was flaccid once again. She stood, with his cum running down her body and said, "The other warriors will smell that and stay far away from you. They will give you a few days to make up your mind, but they will eventually come to challenge you."

Will wasn't sure what to say to this.

"Let's talk," Florence said, unlocking his cuff.

"Talk," he gasped. "After the best blow job of my life; who wants to talk? I want to taste you now!"

"Later, after we get back to my cabin. We are going to have a very long talk about our situation."

"Cabin," he said perplexed.

"Cabin, you know... four walls, roof, electrical hook ups, and a shower...all the amenities. Put your clothes back on, we've got a bit of a run to make before we get there. This conversation may take a while, and there are quite a few parts of it that a human probably won't like."

"A human won't like..." he said, "Oh God!"

"Goddess," she corrected. "But there are some parts of this that you are going to love. There is a reason that your totem was a wolf, your guide has been leading you here. He knew the way."

William said nothing, just silently watching as Florence dressed, not even bothering to towel off, and he realized, this woman was different than any woman he'd ever met. Liz hated the feeling of his cum on her, while Florence was treating it like it was the finest perfume. "Oh God...dess," he mumbled to himself before quickly dressing and following Florence on another run.