Artificial Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly actually did, quickly, take in Scott's body, not so much for sexual appraisal, but more just to familiarize herself with it. He stood a good half foot taller than she was, and, like her, had an athletic build. He was well-hung. Not enormous, but just to the longer side of average. It was the girth that really set his manhood apart.

What stood out most, however, was the apparent lack of hair on his body. On further inspection, however, it became apparent that he wasn't actually hairless. Instead, most of Scott's body hair was extremely light, and very fine, so that he seemed almost entirely smooth.

"You shave your pubic hair," Molly observed, her eyes still focused at his waist.

"Oh, uh, yeah I do." He unconsciously tried to cover his genitals with his hands. "Well, I try to, but I'm not all that good at it. You can probably tell that."

Molly checked again, and was able to see tiny patches that he'd missed the last time he'd shaved. "If you would like, I can shave you," she offered. "It could be another one of my jobs."

"I think I'd like that," Scott said without hesitation, a fact that surprised even himself. "Yeah, that would be good."

"After the shower, then," Molly agreed with another quick nod.

"Right." Scott moved toward her, then into the shower stall, squeezing to the side so she had room to get in herself.

Molly closed the glass shower door behind her, then took the bar of soap, running it under the shower spray before beginning to lather it between her hands. She motioned for Scott to turn around, then slowly started running her hands over his broad back, letting the soap and water do their jobs.

She swirled her fingers over his skin, not missing an inch and even lightly massaging as she went. As she approached his waist, Scott expected her hands to divert back up, or around, but instead then continued lower, across his ass. He hadn't been expecting that, and clenched reflexively, then relaxed. Molly stopped in response, but then continued once he was OK.

Her hands slid down his legs, one then the other, then back up, again over his ass cheeks and up his back. Once they reached his shoulders, she asked him to turn around.

Scott did, facing her. She didn't look up at him, but instead concentrated on the job at hand, soaping his chest and neck, then lower. His stomach muscles fluttered nervously as her fingers tickled over them, and then even more in anticipation as they continued. He tried to control his breathing as the fingertips slipped over his pubic region, and he could feel the slight resistance of the stubble as it caught against her skin.

Agonizing seconds later, her hands cupped his balls and cock, slowly applying soap and washing probably longer than was strictly necessary. He began to harden.

But before it could go farther, Molly set the soap down and rinsed her hands in the spray. Scott was about to ask why she had stopped, when she picked up the bottle of shampoo and poured a glob into her hand. Without prompting, he leaned his head back under the showerhead, wetting his hair. Once done, Molly reached up, starting to massage the shampoo into his scalp.

Because of his height, in order to reach his entire head, she had to move closer, so that his growing erection pressed against her lower stomach. She felt warm, and real against his cock. Apparently, that organ at least, couldn't tell the difference.

"I um..." Scott started, "I think I'm going to need you to... take care of that..."

"Of course, Scott," Molly replied, her voice having taken on a softer, almost floaty tone. "But I should finish first." He wasn't sure if she was intentionally teasing him, or just following a set of instructions. Either way, Scott found himself deliciously frustrated.

It didn't take much longer for the shower to be done. Molly rinsed his hair and body, then told him to get a towel and to lie on the bed. A minute after he did so, she came out of the bathroom, razor in hand.

"Put the towel down, then lie on it and spread your legs," she instructed. She was still nude, her hair damp but at least towel-dry. Wet like it was, it had gone from a medium blonde with darker brunette streaks to an almost uniform brunette. Scott found that he approved of that color as well.

He did as instructed then, placing the towel in his spot, then lay down on it, spreading his legs, exposing himself to her. His cock was still erect, a flagpole rising from his body.

Molly crawled onto the bed, positioning herself between his legs, pushing them apart a little more to get a better angle. She inspected for a moment, tilting her head this way and that, noting all of the spots he'd missed last time, and also looking for any areas that might give her problems. Once satisfied, she pressed a tiny button on the handle of the razor, and a dull orange beam of light appeared where the blade would have been.

Very gently, even though this particular wavelength of laser light could not cut skin, Molly began to drag the razor across Scott's skin. There was no need for shave gel or foam, no danger of nicks or razor burn. On top of that, the laser cut far closer than a bladed razor ever could, owing to the fact that it slightly singed the hair, rather than simply cutting. The remaining hair strand actually dissolved into the follicle slightly, so that no hair remained at the surface at all. When she was finished, Scott's pubic region was as smooth as if he'd been waxed, and would stay that way for at least a couple of days.

"I believe you are done," she announced as she took the last swipe, then checked again just to make sure. "Yes, done. Would you like to check?" He did, and reached down, carefully and thoughtfully examining the entire area, around the shaft, between it and his balls, even his scrotum itself. Everything was perfectly smooth.

"That's really good," he said approvingly. "But it did absolutely nothing for my erection."

"Of course not," Molly agreed, turning the laser off and setting the razor aside. "That is what my mouth is for." Scott would later wonder if this was the beginning of the personality starting to assert itself, or if Companion Bots simply came with certain phrases to use during sex. In the end, he decided it made little difference.

Before he could react, Molly had lowered herself to his cock, very gently kissing the head, before swirling her tongue over and around it. Scott let out a little moan, then tried to prop himself up on the pillows so he could watch. That wound up proving too cumbersome under the circumstances, and he gave up, lying back and giving himself over to the pleasure of having someone else pay attention to his cock.

Molly's lips parted then, and she took just the head into her mouth, gently sucking while her hand wrapped around the thick shaft. Scott's erection firmed up at her touch, and his balls pulled up tight. He probably wouldn't last long, but he was determined to enjoy this for a long as possible.

That was, until she pushed forward, suddenly taking almost half his length in one movement. He could feel the head pressing against her throat, and found his toes involuntarily curling. "Oh... god..." he muttered as she still pressed farther, inch by inch taking his hard cock into her mouth.

The head popped into her throat, and still she pushed more, until her nose touched his bare skin at the base of his shaft. She took it all with only a little effort, then slowly backed up, allowing him to come free of her mouth until the head popped out. With no hesitation, she lowered herself again, this time not stopping until she had completely engulfed him.

This time, once at the base, she began to suck hard, working throat muscles around the first few inches of him and swirling her tongue around the base. Scott was not going to make it much longer.

She pulled back again, this time stopping half way, then slid down again, starting a rhythm now. Once her nose touched him, she backed up. Once the head moved from her throat to the back of her mouth, she pressed forward. As she sped up, little moaning sounds came from somewhere in her chest, especially when he was halfway out of her.

It was the moans that finally did it. After only a few seconds of the incredible sounds, Scott's balls clenched. His cock bucked and shot a thick streamer of cum into the back of Molly's mouth. She swallowed and continued her motions, milking him for as much as he could give her, which was not a small amount.

Scott's toes again curled and his eyes clenched shut as the orgasm took over. He lost count of how many times he actually came into Molly's mouth and throat, not that he was really trying, and eventually lost all conscious thought, just for a second or two, right at the peak of orgasm.

Molly's mouth rode him through the whole thing, stopping any movement, but just holding his shaft inside. She swallowed every drop he gave her, and once he was finished, licked him clean.

Scott's cock was going flaccid, something unusual for him. Normally, he was good for at least two orgasms, occasionally three but that was kind of rare. That is, unless the first one was especially mind-blowing. If that happened, he was done. This was one of those times.

Molly could tell that he was finished, for a while anyway, and she moved from between his legs, sliding up until her head was on the pillow next to him. "Was that good, Scott? We hadn't discussed any specifics on what you would like, or if there were any techniques you preferred, so I was forced to improvise..."

Scott shushed her. "Molly. That was... um... god that was great. I don't think... no, I know. I've never had a blowjob like that."

"I am glad you enjoyed it. I was surprised by the amount that you ejaculated. Is that normal for you?"

He wasn't sure if this was an attempt at sexy pillow talk or not. If so, it needed work. A lot of work. "Um, I don't know how much it was, so I guess I couldn't really say."

"Eight milliliters," she replied, matter-of-factly. "That is almost twice the amount for the average male."

"Oh," Scott, replied, not expecting an answer so precise. "I don't think it's always that much, no. But I've been told that I cum a lot, so, I don't know."

"I can keep track," Molly offered. "And then determine an average amount of ejaculate you produce. I can even note exactly what act we are doing at the time to try to work out which..."

"Um, no," Scott cut her off, a little firmly. "That really won't be necessary. We'll just say that I cum a lot and that's good enough."

"Are you sure?" Molly began to protest. "It is really no extra work to determine..."

"Really, no it's OK."

Molly nodded, understanding. "You cum a lot, and that's good enough."

Neither of them said anything for several minutes, Scott looking up at the ceiling, Molly looking at him. She was observing, learning, constantly writing new rules to adapt herself to him, to become what he wanted, what he bought her for. It was now her mission to adjust her artificial personality to both be compatible with his, and also be as believable as possible. It would take time, but it would happen.

Scott shifted then, his body turning toward her. He was becoming erect again.

"So," he asked, mouth quirking up slightly. "What else can you do?"