Artist Girl

Story Info
Sex with a hot Asian guy turns out to be really fun.
1.4k words
4.1
26.3k
6

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Artist Girl thought to herself, "This is the night I'm going to get ravaged". She put on her stockings, black boots, and corset under her slinky black dress. Her butt was protruding behind her and ready to be squeezed. She walked down the street away from her dorm and toward the apartments where the nude model lived. She first met him in figure drawing class. Then they had met again at a cafe, and it wasn't long before she found herself no longer a virgin, and to her surprise, loving sex more than she thought. She found out she had a sensual and slutty side. She smiled to herself at the thought. She also smiled at the thought of caressing the lean, muscular body of the nude model, who also happened to be an Asian guy. She had never been with an Asian guy before. She was excited by the thought of being the girl who got to have sex with the model. The fist time she saw Asian Guy's penis she noticed it wasn't circumcised, but that didn't bother her. She actually kind of liked it. She had never seen a penis up close before, so she didn't know what to expect anyway.

She was at Asian Guy's door before she knew it. She anxiously knocked on the door. When he opened the door, she felt a tingle between her legs. They small talked for a bit, but they both knew what was going to happen. Asian Guy poured her a glass of red wine. As he poured the wine all she could think about was the surprise she had for him under her dress. She could feel her stockings press into her soft thighs and her thong gently pressing into the crack of her butt. When he turned around to give her the glass he noticed how round her butt looked.

As excited as she was, she couldn't help but feel a little guilty. This was her first year at art school. It was her first year away from her high school sweetheart. They had promised to save themselves for each other. The farthest they went was some nervous fondling in the dark. Her high school sweetheart had no idea that it was already too late for them. As soon as Asian Guy began to caress her thigh she forgot how guilty she felt. She could feel the warmth under her panties as he pressed his hand in between her legs. They were standing in the middle of the living room and kissing, their tongues sliding in and out of each others' mouths, his hand gently rubbing her crotch. She held onto his muscular arms. His other hand slid around to her back side, resting on top of her butt cheek. He could feel his hand sinking into her soft butt. He could tell that she was wearing a thong. She stood there feeling her whole body melting. She thought he was so strong and could not think straight when he touched her. He began to reach up for one of her breasts. He squeezed her breast through her black dress.

Soon she felt cool air on her exposed ass. Her dress had been lifted up, and her pale and round ass cheeks were being squeezed. Asian Guy was kneading her tit in one hand, her butt in the other. Artist Girl's hand moved down and landed on his crotch. She felt a stiff boner in the palm of her hand. She squeezed it as they both moaned. He grabbed her ass harder and shoved his tongue further into her mouth. They were both panting like dogs as he grabbed her thong and peeled it out of her ass. The hand that was squeezing her breast reached down and lifted up her dress from the front. Asian Guy's fingers were rubbing her pussy from the front and back. She squeezed harder on the bulge under his pants. He knelt down in front of her, and she gasped as he leaned forward and began flicking his tongue between her legs.

She looked down and all she could see was the top of his head under her dress. She reached down and held on to his head as she screamed, "Oh my god!". He had both hands on her ass, pulling her cheeks apart. He shoved his tongue up and down her pussy. She let him keep licking her until she couldn't stand it anymore. She pulled him back to his feet and decided she would return the favor. She dropped to her knees and undid his pants. His underwear was straining against his boner. She tugged his underwear down, and his hard cock popped out. She was staring right into his dickhead. He looked down and noticed how pretty she looked, and felt lucky she chose him to suck off. She opened her mouth. All he could do was hold his breath as he felt her warm mouth wrap around his cock. She slid her mouth up and down his cock. He was just the right size for her to put almost the whole thing in her mouth before she had to pull it back out again. She could tell he had taken a shower before she had arrived, and that made her enjoy sucking his cock even more. She moved her head up and down and felt every inch of his cock in her mouth. He stood there gazing down at her and petting the top of her head. To Artist Girl, Asian Guy had a huge cock. She didn't want to stop sucking it, and he didn't want her to. His balls felt heavy between his legs.

He couldn't take it anymore. He pulled her up and turned her around. She felt him push her towards the couch. He leaned against her from behind and put his weight on top of her. Her knees were on the floor and her chest was pressed into the seat cushions. Her dress was pulled up around her waist. He wrapped his arm under her stomach and held on as he shoved his cock inside her wet pussy. She felt her body sink into the couch. She squealed when he shoved his cock forcefully inside her. He felt relieved now that he was fucking her. His brown Asian ass flexed and pumped her from behind. She could hear herself moan and squeal as he held onto her hips and fucked her. She could feel his balls slapping her clit with every thrust. She felt like she could let him fuck her like that forever. She held on tight to the seat cushions. He could feel every muscle in his body flexing. He looked down and saw nothing but a huge white ass and his brown cock moving back and forth. He listened to her moan and thought she sounded like an animal. Artist Girl could feel herself getting close to having an orgasm. Asian Guy kept pumping his cock into her from behind, and it was too much for her to take. As she was drowning in pleasure, she suddenly felt a pleasant vibration on her clit. Then she remembered that her high school sweetheart was going to call her. She felt guilty again. She slowed down a bit, but realized she enjoyed Asian Guy's cock way too much. She let the phone vibrate on her crotch as Asian Guy pumped his cock into her. She thought, "Oh god oh god I'm going to cum". She began to have an intense orgasm. The phone stopped vibrating for a few seconds as she came. Then it began to vibrate again, which only made her moan some more. Asian Guy slapped her round butt, oblivious to her makeshift vibrator. He continued fucking her as she melted into the couch.

Artist Girl felt her whole body shake as Asian Guy continued to fuck her. She had never felt anything like that before. Asian Guy couldn't take it anymore. He pulled his cock from her pussy, grabbed her ass and told her he needed to cum. He held her down as he gripped his cock and furiously jerked it over her pale, pink ass. He groaned in ecstasy as he shot thick streams of cum over her ass cheeks. She giggled as he dribbled the last drops of his semen onto her back. She was stuck in the cushions of the couch. He laughed and fell down beside her. Artist Girl felt a single vibration on her clit. She knew there was a voice mail from her high school sweetheart waiting for her. She began to feel sad, because she knew it was over between them.