Artist Girl Ch. 02

Story Info
Café Girl: a blowjob in the boss's office.
841 words
3.17
22.1k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/24/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 02: Café Girl

Artist Girl and her lover, Asian Guy, were sitting in the cafe where they had their first date. At least she thought they were lovers, and she hoped they could be even more. Asian Guy, however, didn't seem to get the hint. He was eying the girl that worked at the cafe appreciatively. Cafe Girl was wearing a pair of snug fitting jeans that accentuated the roundness of her buttocks. Artist Girl noticed, too. She looked over and saw Cafe Girl walking around with a coffee pot in her hand. Asian Guy was not so inconspicuously checking her out. He thought he was being sneaky, but Artist Girl knew what he was up to. A few minutes later Cafe Girl was standing at their table asking if they needed anything.

"I need you to go away", thought Artist Girl, but instead she smiled and said, "We're fine, thanks."

Cafe Girl walked away, and Artist Girl could have sworn she was wiggling her butt extra hard for Asian Guy's benefit. It dawned on Artist Girl that her "lover" wasn't interested in any relationship except the kind that involved bending her over his couch. Asian Guy was so busy fantasizing about Cafe Girl that he didn't even notice how annoyed Artist Girl was. She picked up her stuff and headed for the door. Asian Guy snapped out of his lustful stupor long enough to follow her.

"We just got here," he said, "Where are you going?"

He managed to get one last glance at Cafe Girl as they walked out the door of the cafe. They stood on the sidewalk outside the cafe. Artist Girl was exasperated, but tried to stay calm. "I've got to go to class," she said.

Asian Guy gave her a half smile and said, "Are you sure you don't have 15 minutes to spare?"

"Oh my god you jerk!" was what she was thinking, but she just said, "Nope, sorry."

She left him standing there in the parking lot. He wondered what had gotten into her. He remembered the cute girl working at the cafe and walked back in to find her. Cafe Girl was leaning on the counter taking a break. He recognized her by the roundness of her butt in those tight jeans. Asian Guy had always had the balls to approach a girl he was attracted to, which was why later that night as Cafe Girl was closing up by herself, she had his balls in her hand.

"Fuck," was all he could say.

Cafe Girl was sucking up and down on his uncut cock in the middle of her manager's office. His cock filled up her mouth just like it did with Artist Girl, but now his attention was solely on Cafe Girl as she licked the sides of his stiff cock. She tugged on his smooth balls, and he was glad he had shaved them that morning.

"Was that your girlfriend?" she asked as she flicked her tongue across his pee hole.

"Huh? Oh, um, no," he said.

He place his hand on top of her head for leverage and began to thrust his hips. The sensation of fucking this hot waitress's mouth was driving him crazy. She grabbed his legs to brace herself. She had to keep herself from gagging as his dickhead teased her throat.

He looked up and yelled, "Fuck yeah!"

Cafe Girl's pussy was tingling. Asian Guy's balls were swinging to and fro, slapping her on the chin. She reached up and grabbed one of his nuts. This made him stumble backwards with his pants around his ankles. She kept up with him on her knees, insistently milking his cock with her mouth. He bumped into a desk with his ass and heard something shatter. Looking over, he saw that it was a picture frame.

"Oh shit!" laughed Cafe Girl, "that's my boss's wife."

"Keep sucking!" gasped Asian Guy, and she did.

He grabbed a handful of her hair, eliciting a yelp from her, and pumped his swollen cock in her mouth.

He let go of her and said, "Suck my balls."

She didn't hesitate to put both balls in her mouth at once. His cock throbbed and pulsed over her head. It was too much for him to take. All his muscles were tensed. The only thing he could feel was his cock, and the way Cafe Girl's hungry mouth was working on his ball sack.

He let out a loud animal yell and said, "I'm gonna cum!"

Cafe Girl instinctively put his dickhead in her mouth and pumped his shaft. His balls tightened and rose up towards his body. Cafe Girl gripped harder and waited for the explosion.

Asian Guy yelled "I'm cumming!"

Her face turned slightly sour as he filled her mouth with warm, thick cum. She pulled her head back and looked up at him with a mouth full of his chunky sperm. He couldn't help but laugh as she spit it out onto a rag on her boss's desk.