Artistic License

Story Info
Bonded by Dracula, Amy gets more than she bargains for.
3.3k words
4.57
14.1k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nehima
Nehima
13 Followers

"May I sit here?" I looked up, jolted from my thoughts, into a set of emerald eyes. The man in front of me gave a small smile, a set of dimples appearing in a pale face, as he swept a hand through black curls. He was tall and slim, dressed in black, which with the colour of his hair, made the tone of his skin stand out all the more.

"Yeah sure, feel free." I motioned to the seat opposite. "I was just about to head off anyway." I returned his small smile with one of my own, picking up the book I was reading and retrieved my bag from under the table. To be honest, he looked interesting, so I lingered somewhat, hoping he would strike up a conversation.

I looked through the windows of the small café that was my usual haunting on lonely Friday evenings and realised that it was already dark. The pale glow of a lonely streetlamp outside was showing a few people walking past but apart from that, it was peaceful and quiet. I caught my reflection in the glass, where pale skin and dark hair and eyes looked back at me.

"I think the term is 'Penny for them'? He asked, looking over the table at me, looking up from his book, concern on his face. "You look rather pale."

"I'm fine," I looked up into his eyes challengingly "...and if we're going to bring up skin tone, so are you. It's unusual to find someone paler than me."

"My excuse is I don't see enough sun." he replied eyes lowering once more to his book, which I was interested to note was Bram Stoker's Dracula, which was what I had just put in my bag.

"Funny how two people, pale skinned, black haired, meet at night reading Dracula... I'd just started it," nodding at the book in his hands.

He looked up then and gave a smile, and I noticed aptly enough that his canines were slightly pronounced. "I believe the term would be gothic irony. I have read this book quite a few times, and it's a pretty good work of fiction."

"Vampires always have fascinated me, I think it's their..." I stopped myself then, realising I was about to say 'sexual nature' in front of a virtual stranger "....fangs, and other things..." I finished lamely.

"And their sexual natures?" he grinned, again showing those pronounced canines. They had to be the result of some pretty specific dental work...right? "Vampires are sensual creatures, the erotic scenarios the blood is spilled, the comparison between pleasure and pain, its part of why they're given a bad press, because human's fear what they make them feel."

I had to admit I was getting a little heated from what he was describing, so I thought I'd better leave before embarrassing myself.

"Anyway, it's nice to see another 'vamp' fan. Have a good night." I stood up, picking up my bag off the table. He looked up at me "My name is Marius by the way, I just flew in. It would be nice to have some friends here...if you want to meet up again."

Surprised by the invitation, it didn't occur to me to say no, that I just don't accept invites from random strangers I met in a Café, "Yeah sure. Same time next week?" I was just about to leave when he responded, "I'll see you next week then...Amy."

I left the café with only one thought on my mind ...Had I told him my name?

Next week, I found myself walking towards the café again, knowing it probably wasn't a good idea. Marius was stunning physically, seemed intelligent and polite but there was something about him that I couldn't put my finger on. It would be flattering if there was a romantic interest behind his...well...interest, but I doubted it. Figuring I would give him a second chance anyway, I was approaching this date with an open mind.

I opened the door and wound my way around the tables to find myself a secluded table at the back, near a window, where I promptly sat and attempted to relax and look nonchalant for when he arrived. I wasn't looking into this as a romantic interest; I told myself firmly, he's not my type. To be honest, my recent type had been a bunch of arseholes, but that's just my bad luck.

I saw him walk in before he saw me. I'd give him credit, the man was graceful for someone his size. Lithe and muscular, he walked almost like he was a large cat, with precise loping steps. His muscles stood out against the long black shirt he was wearing and his jeans where tight against his thighs.

I couldn't help but wonder... if a man who looked that impressive clothed...fortunately his voice interrupted before I could finish that thought.

"I didn't think you would come, if I were to be truthful with myself. I tend to find I'm somewhat forthright in making new acquaintances and I was scared I'd frightened you off."

"That's okay, I wasn't put off." I wasn't about to say it was flattering to his face.

He sat down opposite me, popped his bag under the table and grabbed his wallet, looking at me expectantly. "Would you like a drink? I'm not drinking, but I'd be happy to buy you one. Hot chocolate?"

"If you're offering...How'd you know I was a chocolate fan?" I asked shrewdly. He raised an eyebrow. "You're a woman."

Fair enough, I thought to myself, man knows his endorphins.

I thought about that as I watched him making his way back to the counter; that he has made some surprisingly accurate assumptions about me, and in very little time of knowing me. It was kind of nice to find someone that paid attention to me that much and got me so quickly.

He came back laden with my hot chocolate and took the seat opposite me. "So how was your week?" He carried on with a smile "Still reading Dracula?"

"Attempting to..." I reply. "Trying to fit it around work really."

"What do you work in?"

"I'm an artist. I love to read, but it's a distraction from what pays the rent."

He smiled at that "Too true. It's never good to let your pleasures run your life, at least, not all of it." He looked into my eyes and smiled, and I was so caught up in his eyes I didn't realise he had carried on speaking.

"What area do you specialise in?"

I shook myself. "Erm...mainly illustrative work...but I'm trying to push into starting portraits as there's more money in it.

Taking a sip of his coffee, he seemed to contemplate that.

"Did you need models? I have done it before in my time. They were mainly done by quite old fashioned artists, so I'd be interested to see a more modern perspective."

"You talk like you're about a decade older than you look!" I laugh "You must only be about 30, if younger"

"I age well."

"Yeah, I'd be happy to take you up on your offer, if you don't mind..."

Actually, my previous model I'd been employing had to leave suddenly, so I was glad he'd volunteered. The previous model had also been the 'full frontal' life drawing experience, but I wasn't going to push Marius into that.

"When would you want me?"

Nice word choice there; my cheeks started to redden.

"I'm free Wednesday evening, about 8."

After exchanging addresses and numbers, I looked down at my watch and realised it was pushing 10. "I'd better go actually; I have an early start tomorrow. It was nice to meet you again, see you on Wednesday I guess."

"Yes, I'm looking forward to it." He smiled at me as I stood up to put on my coat.

From this angle I was tempted to kiss him but I resisted...I'd only met the guy twice...but he took that choice away from me and moved forward, putting his lips on mine in a sweet chaste kiss.

I left the café with the feel of his lips still on mine.

So the rest of the week came and went, and Wednesday arrived.

It was coming close to 8 and I was double checking I had everything set up for when he arrived. A chaise had been placed in the centre of the room. I have a few props I'd have set up if this was a nude model, but I didn't want to scare him off. Maybe I'll just do a shoulder and head then round it off with conversation and wine. Nothing too fancy.

The doorbell rang, and the butterflies in my stomach began to fly. What was I doing? I barely know the man. But something inside me wanted to know him a lot more intimately.

I walked over and opened the front door. He stood bathed in the glow of my outside light, dressed in his usual black, and wordlessly handed over a bunch of red roses.

"Oh...You shouldn't have. They're beautiful." I motioned towards him, "Come in please, it's freezing out there."

He walked in, taking in my house. I knew I'd picked up a bargain when I bought it a couple years back. Set on two layers, it was open plan and I'd decorated in light creams and pale browns.

"Your house is lovely. Very peaceful." He wandered into the living room and sat down on the couch. "Did you want a drink?" I asked from the doorway. "Red wine? Or juice?"

"I'm fine, thank you. I don't tend to get that thirsty" He looked over at the chaise "You wish for me to sit there?"

I moved back into the room, and sat on my perch in front.

"If you don't mind."

"Would you like me clothed or nude?"

My jaw dropped. I didn't think he'd want to get naked in front of a virtual stranger. I began to blush as I considered drawing those heavy muscles that I saw indicated under his shirt. Would I be able to keep my hands off him?!

"If you didn't mind doing it, I'm happy to pay you."

"There's no need for payment. I have no qualms about doing this."

With that he got up off the sofa and walked towards the chair. His hands reached first to the bottom of his shirt, undoing the buttons slowly, revealing his naked, carved muscles. Pulling the shirt off he placed it on the chair, looking at me looking at him.

"Did you want me to stop?"

Not on your life, I thought to myself, but all I could do was shake my head at him. He carried on, next moving his hands towards the button and zip on his jeans, and easing them down revealed that he had firstly gone commando, and secondly that he was male perfection.

I looked at him, trying to hide the stunned expression that I was sure was resting on my face. In the lights aimed at him from across the room, his body seemed to glow. Pale and motionless as marble, the muscles in his arms and legs were lightly shadowed and going lower...Dear lord. His cock was as magnificent as the rest of him

He looked at me with an almost glittering awareness. He walked over to my coffee table and bent over pulling out a deep red apple from my fruit bowl, giving me an amazing view of his arse.

He made his way back over to the chaise and laid across it, opening his mouth as if to take a bite from the apple. This pose brought the heavy muscles of his chest and arms into sharp relief.

"Do you wish to begin?"

I shook myself and began drawing, soon losing myself within the planes and valleys of his beautiful body.

Concentrating on his lips, I could still feel that chaste kiss from before as I imagined him taking my face between his hands, kissing me, and moving those lips lower. His eyes seemed to darken then, as if he could sense my arousal.

"What are you thinking about Amy? Isn't an artist meant to be impartial when doing life drawing?"

I didn't comment at that. I couldn't help it if I was frustrated.

"I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I lied, adding "I'm only concentrating on your body to get all the angles right. You have highly defined muscles." That definitely wasn't a lie.

"I know what I have Amy. And if you think I was making you uncomfortable, I do believe it's quite the opposite." He looked downwards, raising eyebrow with an extremely wicked look.

I couldn't help myself. I looked down his body towards his cock, which was now proudly erect against his stomach. My sketch fell to the floor as my body heated. He drew up from the chaise, walking slowly towards me, the movements of his body drawing me in.

"Do you wish to continue the sketch?" as he knelt before me, putting his hard body between my thighs. "Or do you wish to view me in a different capacity?"

Was I really going to do this? Was I going to have sex with this gorgeous man, who was practically a stranger to me? He started nuzzling my neck, which killed off any practical thought I was having. I wanted him. Damn the consequences.

He carried on, his lips caressing my neck, nibbling, biting, which was at that point I noticed more and more his pronounced canines. He made his way down, towards my breasts, which where pointed at the tips. His hand came up to cup and stroke me through my bra, making me groan.

He backed off then, standing up, looking at me with intent. "You've seen all of me now Amy and I wish to see more of you." his voice husky yet demanding. I stood, my hands making their way to entrances to my clothing, and at the will of his request, shuffled out of everything I was wearing. I stood opposite him, naked, staring into his eyes, which had darkened, and his cock twitched as he looked down at my body.

"Beautiful." His hands found their way to my nipples again, teasing and tweaking their pointed tips, making me push myself against him, his hard cock pushing between us.

I asked him quietly "Did you want to go upstairs? It's not too comfortable down here."

His hands continued to travel over my body, around and cupping my arse. So quickly, before I could protest, he swept me up off my feet; arms under my body, carrying me upstairs onto the balcony that was my bedroom and laying me out on my bed.

"Spread yourself Amy. Touch yourself. I want to see your arousal."

Feeling brazen, unable to resist, I moved one hand up towards my breasts and one hand down towards my clit. When I felt how wet I was down there I moaned, arching up off the bed.

Whilst one hand pinched and pulled the tight tips of my breasts, I circled my clit with the other, faster and faster, and looking up I could see Marius, with one hand gripped around his cock, looking down at me with an expression of hunger.

I closed my eyes, lost in sensation, feeling my wet clit and core under my hands. This felt so good, unaware of Marius's movements behind closed lids, but I knew I wouldn't be able to reach orgasm without...

"Bzzzz"

Eyes flying open, I realised he had found my vibrator in my bedside drawer. Eyes teasing, he stood, silver vibrator in one hand.

He moved forward, moving cat-like towards me on the bed. He leaned over my body, between my thighs and pushed the vibe against my throbbing clit.

"Oh god"

I moaned against his mouth, which had taken ownership of mine. I rocked my body against his hand and the vibrator, feeling myself getting closer to orgasm. "Not just yet my sweet" he whispered in my ear as he moved the vibrator away. His hand came back to slowly stroke me, as the orgasm retreated and left me moaning and writhing impatiently under his hand. "I really want to feel you orgasm, pulsing around my cock. Don't you want to feel my cock in you?"

He pushed the tip of his cock into my entrance, pulling out then sliding the wet tip against my clit. "Yes...Please...God yes."

My hands moved down to grip him, noting how hard and thick he was in my grip, filling both my palms. Moving my hands slowly up and down his cock, I noted the skin's movement, the shiny wetness appearing at the tip. My mouth moved down to blow a heated breath across it and I heard with satisfaction him hissing through his teeth.

I smiled up at him "You liked that?" This time it was him who was at a loss for words. I felt a certain surge of power as I moved my mouth back down and spoke, breathing on his cock "You'll love this even more."

I took his tip into my mouth and sucked, licking my tongue around the sensitive edges, swirling and moving it round until I heard his breathing gasp out and his hips began to thrust his cock deeper into my mouth. I felt his cock pulse and I moved back, licking my lips.

He moved up on me fiercely, trying to push me back against the mattress and I teasingly tried to crawl, to make him chase me. I was on my hands and knees when he grabbed my legs gently enough not to hurt, but enough to make me stop.

I looked behind me to see him staring at me hotly, with my arse up in the air, with my core on full display. He groaned "I really want to fuck you like this." I moaned at his coarse words as his hands came up to stroke my clit from behind, and pushing two fingers into me till I began to rock against them, working myself against his hand.

He kneeled behind me, replacing his fingers with the tip of his cock. He began to push, his tremendous width spreading me until he was sheathed from tip to base.

His cock felt hard and hot in me as he started to pump, gently at first, then harder, working me towards orgasm with every smack of his body against mine.

I felt him reach for something then the vibrator was pushed back against my clit. The combination of that and his cock sent me over the edge. I screamed his name and I felt him slowing, pulling out, turning me round so I was back against the bed, then pushing his hard cock back inside me.

"You felt so good, pulsing and wet around me. Now consider this my payment, my sweet Amy." He moved my hair off to the side, and when he began to nibble my neck I now realised what those teeth were for. I gave myself willingly, feeling his teeth move to my jugular. His hands found my nipples and he began to push into me again, harder than before.

I wrapped my thighs around him, and pulled on his arse, wanting more, needing it harder. On the pinnacle of my release I heard him growl and his teeth were at my neck, biting and sucking. I exploded into the most powerful orgasm, as I felt his cock pushing into me hard and exploding too, driving each other to an amazing release.

I felt his tongue lap at the punctures, and felt his eyes on mine. "You were wonderful." My vision blurred, and when I woke up it was daylight. I thought he'd left without saying goodbye, but when I went to downstairs he'd placed the sketchbook in full view of the stairs. He'd written "You'll see me again; you're too sweet to miss." Next to it was an apple with a bite take out of it, the pronounced canines just visible in the teeth marks.

Nehima
Nehima
13 Followers