Artistic Touch Ch. 02

Story Info
Art teacher gets taught a thing or two by former student.
1.9k words
4.35
76.9k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 11/05/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't believe I was standing in front of my car, watching Shawn unbutton his shirt as he walked over to me. I begin to speak, but he slipped a finger over my lips, and motioned for me not to speak a word. I could feel my heart begin to race, as his hands worked down the sides of my body and his lips met mine. His lips seem to melt against mine, I was surprised by the softness, and even more at the tenderness he used as he kissed me. Shawn moved me over to the front of the car and then laid me against the hood, kissing me my neck. He then began to suck on my nipples, which were already tender and sensitive, through the fabric of my dress. I could feel his hands work the button on my dress loose, as he bent over in front of me and lifted one of my legs. Shawn took a seat between my legs, removed my shoe.

Then he repeated the same thing with the other foot but took my foot and placed it on his chest. I begin to rub the sole of my foot over his chest, which gave a sense of being in control of the whole situation, and cause me to relax. In fact, I was relaxed to the point that I no longer thought about the cars around the corner, my husband, or the fact that Shawn was black. I was infatuated with the way he moved and the things he did. I loved seeing his large black hands massage my ankle and calf as I rubbed my foot over his chest and crotch. I could feel his dick beginning to get hard in his pants, just before he began to kiss my ankle and work his way up my leg. Shawn inched painfully slow up my leg, moving his tongue at a snail's pace on my inner thigh, as if he was enjoying torturing me.

Shawn's hands slipped off the small of my back, onto my ass, and then down and back up my legs, hooking into the band of my panties and pulling them down over my thighs. A chill shot through my spine as the tips of his hands rubbed the back of my knees, just before he let my panties fall over my feet. I removed one of my feet from my panties, and spread my legs. I could feel the breeze on my exposed legs, especially on my inner thighs, where the wet cloth of my panties touched as they slid down my legs. He began to bite gently on my inner thigh as he stroked the small of my back. I opened my legs wider, giving him better access at my pussy. Instead, he began to kiss on my stomach and massage my back muscles until they felt like butter beneath his fingers.

Shawn then slipped his tongue into my navel, carefully licking as if he was eating my pussy, which by was dripping. I could feel droplets of my fluid slip from my lips and onto my thigh. I wanted him to touch my pussy, so bad, but he hadn't made a move toward it yet. I couldn't stand Shawn's teasing anymore, so I moved my hands toward my clit, which was begging for attention. Shawn stopped me and looked up at me, as he pulled my dress down my shoulders. I wanted to stop him, but didn't. Shawn had stripped me completely naked, and I couldn't believe I had let him. Then, I realized why I had let him, as his hands spread my legs, then his fingers spread my lips, and his lips feel upon my clit, making my knees seem to wobble. I managed to slide up on the hood of my car, as his tongue began to gently flicker across my clit, slowly increasing in pace and in intensity. Soon his tongue was savagely flicking at my clit. His eyes looking into mine as they stared down at him.

My arms begin to give way and I leaned back on my elbows, as I begin to feel the familiar warm sensation in my womb just before I came. Shawn inserted two fingers deep into my pussy, caressing my g-spot, as I fought the urge to cum. With his tongue and lips paying close attention to my clit, and finger working in and out of my pussy, Shawn then wet a finger from his other hand with my juices and began to rub it against my asshole. As he pushed against my ass, I could feel my muscles relax allowing his finger to slip into my ass, sending me instantly into an orgasm. My legs tightened around his head, as I lost all control of my body. Shawn pushed his finger knuckle deep as my orgasm hit its peak. I could feel my pussy muscle constricting around his fingers, as he slowly removed them and stood to kiss me.

As we kissed, I could taste myself on his tongue. My breathing still ragged, I slid off the hood of my car, and ran my hands over Shawn's chest, working my hands up to his shoulders and removed his shirt. With his shirt out the way, I begin to kiss his chest, taking his brown nipples in my mouth and sucking. My hands found their way across his stomach and to his pants, which I quickly unfastened. After unzipping his pants and working my hands inside, I found Shawn's dick and begin to massage it. I was almost shocked to find out Shawn didn't have on any underwear.

But at this point it wouldn't have mattered if he wore any or not. I pushed his pants over his ass and watched them fall to his feet. I began to kiss and lick my way down Shawn's chest and stomach, as he stepped out of his pants and his shoes. On my knees in front of him, I could smell his scent, which was definitely different from my husband. It was a kind of musky, manly scent, which only increased my arousal. Shawn hard dick was within inches of my face. I could only stare at first, comparing it to the size to the other dicks I had had. I told Shawn his dick was definitely bigger and longer than anything I had ever had in my mouth, and first the first time in a while he said something. He smiled and told me to suck it, which I did. In fact, I tried to swallow it. I bobbed my head up and down on his dick, taking as much of him in my mouth as I could. My hand diligently stroked the part I couldn't swallow.

Shawn grabbed the back of my head and began to fuck my mouth. I hadn't given a blowjob since before my husband began to have his erectility problem. But, I was working Shawn's dick for all I was worth. I could feel droplets of my saliva roll down my chin as his dick moved in and out of my mouth. I gripped his tight, black ass to steady myself as he moved his dick in and out of my mouth. The taste of his pre-cum coated my tongue, as I pushed him deeper down my throat. After, a while I could sense Shawn was going to cum, so I removed him from my mouth and stroked his shaft, and continued stroking it as I stood up.

As I got to my feet, Shawn began to kiss me again. Our lips interlocked, Shawn eased me back on the hood of the car. I felt his dick brush against my thighs and pussy, and the anticipation of having him inside of me, began to drive me crazy. I could the night air on my wet pussy, as he stood there ready to place his dick inside of me. I reached between my legs, taking Shawn dick in my hand guiding him to my pussy. Rubbing his dick up and down my slit, I flinched each time it touched my erect clit. As the head of his dick slipped into me, I could feel my muscles tighten around it, gripping him.

After years of having no more than couple of fingers inside me, I could feel how each inch of Shawn's dick slipped into my pussy, stretching it. My body tensed as the rest of his dick suddenly slipped into my pussy, surprising me, as his nuts slapped against my asshole, his body pushed against my stomach, forcing a moan out of my throat. Shawn seemed to enjoy the look on my face, because he just stood there for a second and looked at my face, before he began thrusting in and out of me. His initial thrusts were shallow, with just the head of his dick slipping in and out of my pussy. I threw my pelvis up to meet his thrust, but this only made him tease me more.

I was growing frustrated with Shawn's teasing, when he pushed himself as deep as he could go inside of me, thrusting in and out of my wet pussy, beginning slow but quickly picking up the pace. My clit tingled every time his body slapped against mine. Faster and harder he went, seemingly punishing my pussy, yet it felt so good. Gripping his black ass, I held on for what seem like my life. My body felt the warm sensation deep inside of it start again, as Shawn started to grind against me, pressing his nappy black pubic hairs against my reddish-brown bush. I could feel every ripple and vein on his dick, as my pussy gushed, then gripped him. My mouth opened and for a while no sound could escape. My orgasm hit it's apex, and soon Shawn's name spilled from my lips.

My head was still spinning, when I felt Shawn begin to remove his from my pussy. I could feel the gaping hole his dick left, as it slipped out of my pussy, and his hands grabbed my ass. Shawn pulled me closer to him, turning me over and placing my feet on the ground in front of him. I spread my legs for him to enter me from behind. I could feel his dick head as it brushed against my asshole on the way inside my pussy. Shawn slammed himself inside of me and let out a deep breath. Bending over and placing my hands on the tire of my car, and my head again the fender, I allowed him to have all of me. I could hear myself telling Shawn to fuck my pussy, as his balls slapped against my clit.

Shawn began to fuck me harder, as his hands gripped tighter on my waist. I could hear his moaning get louder, and his pace increased, as I begin to thrust my ass out at him. My body began to move on it's on and I could feel an orgasm begin to rise deep from with in again. Shawn's dick seem to pulsate inside of me as the first shot of his cum, blasted from his dick splattering against my pussy walls, quenching the fire that had been burning there, and pushing me over the edge. I could feel my legs wobble beneath me as I fell against the hood of my car. My pussy clenching tightly around Shawn's dick as a second and then third shot of his hot seed spilled into me.