Aruna and Rebecca Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I already got my double piano-stool out of storage and put an easy book on the music stand. I didn't know what Rebecca already knew about music, or even if she could read notes or not, so I had fished my earliest piano book out of my old schoolbooks pile. The thing was pretty worn out, but it did have everything in it for beginners.

I found my hairbrush and sat down on the couch, next to Rebecca who placed two glasses of orange juice on the coffee table. I separated a lock from the carpet that was supposed to be my hair and painfully pulled the brush through. "I know it looks bad, but this will not take long, I promise. If you want you can look at the book in the meantime. It's on the stand. Can you already read music?"

She shook her head. "No. If we played music at school I always had to play the triangle because everyone thought I was so unmusical."

She nodded at the hairbrush in my hand. "Can I try it? It'll probably go easier, since you can't see the back." She didn't wait for an answer but took the thing out of my hand and carefully started to brush my hair. Sometimes I felt a little tug, but she was so gentle that it didn't hurt at all. Occasionally I felt her stroking my hair and I was just beginning to doubt if it was getting a bit too intimate to my liking when she returned the brush to me. "Here. All finished."

I turned to face her again and thanked her. She smiled and stroked my hair a last time. "It's much softer than I imagined."

"Shall we start the lessons?" I asked with a shaky voice. She nodded and gulped her orange juice down in one go. I went over to the piano stool and patted my hand on the spot beside me.

We were so close our thighs touched and my heartbeat went for the 100 meter sprint again. I stretched my hands out on the keys and felt the peace returning. So it even worked if she was so close to me. What a relief.

Rebecca looked at my hands and copied me. She had very long fingers and on one of the fingers of her right hand she wore a very fine silver ring with a little rose on it. Even her hands were beautiful. I started to wonder if there would be any part of her I didn't like.

She cleared her throat and I woke up from my thoughts. "Huh? Oh, sorry." With red cheeks I instructed my hands to go to the book and I opened it on the first page. Rebecca grinned that amazing grin at me.

The first few pages were mainly about good posture, but to teach her that I had to touch her and I didn't dare do that for the time being, so I kept flipping the pages until the first piece of music.

It was really strange to teach and not to be taught instead. The memories of my own first lessons still lay fresh in my mind, even though it was years ago.

The first piece was an ordinary scale, and I showed her where the C was and explained the concept of the groups of white and black keys and how to locate the different notes. I did a scale and demonstrated how she should move her fingers. After that I taught her the basics of reading sheet music.

I tried to touch her as little as possible, but it seemed Rebecca was determined on destroying my feeble attempts at self control. "Are my fingers right like this?" She asked innocently but with a hint of that grin on her face, "And is my posture OK? I saw that those first pages were about posture, but you went over those so quickly I didn't have the chance to get a good look at it. I couldn't really follow it."

I moved a little away from her and looked at her critically. OK, maybe I needed to get over not daring to touch her, because otherwise she would learn the wrong things. She sat relaxed, but her back was the shape of a half moon and the stool was obviously a little too low for her.

I gently grabbed her shoulders and pulled her back straight. "You have to try to sit with a straight back." I said in a very soft voice. "Your fingers are good, but the angle of you arms against the floor is wrong. They are supposed to be parallel, but yours make a much sharper turn." I turned the knob at the side of the stool, slowly elevating us. She had her feet over each other and I tapped her knee. "Both your feet have to be on the ground."

She did what I asked while I admired her legs and feet. She wore another dress that ended just above her knees and her legs looked super soft. I had to restrain myself from stroking them. "That's good." I mumbled. I sat down next to her again and put my hands back on the keyboard. "Now we can play again." I said while my hands performed a little dance on the keys. I calmed a bit again.

"How did you do that?" She asked immediately.

I laughed. "I think we should stick to the book in the beginning. If you go too quickly you may learn the wrong things and it is much harder to unlearn things than to learn them."

I turned the page. "We begin with the right hand." I said while I demonstrated the next piece. I took her hand and guided it to the keys. "You begin with this note." I whispered while I pushed her finger against the cold ivory. I played the whole song through her hand and after it ended we both giggled.

Our heads were really close together now and I held my breath a bit too loudly. She bowed her head even closer to mine and I followed her gaze going to my lips. I stared into her eyes and felt her mouth make contact with mine. Soft, bouncy, wet. She sucked on my upper lip and I breathed her breath into my lungs. She tasted a bit like the orange juice she drank earlier and I couldn't help but kiss her back. My left hand buried itself in her hair and my right hand stroked her back while we lost ourselves in each other.

By now I knew what was happening to me. I knew it all too well. I was falling for her, fast and hard. Damn, why? She's a woman! I reminded myself. But my body and part of my mind didn't care any more and relished what she was doing to me. Fuck my parents and other people who would think this was wrong. It felt way too good to be wrong. How could something like this ever be a sin?

I felt her warm hand go under my shirt and took a sharp breath when she touched my bra and gave my left breast a gentle squeeze. "Too fast?" she asked while she paused. I shook my head and planted dozens of kisses on her neck. She stood up, pulling me up with her.

We stumbled a bit and somehow we fell on the couch, landing on top of each other in a messy pile of intertwined human. Now that we had started, neither of us could stop. I tore my t-shirt of my body and threw it heedlessly behind me across the room. In the meantime, Rebecca struggled out of her dress.

She didn't wear a bra and her breasts were fully exposed. Her nipples were almost as pink as her lips. I put my hands around them and felt them harden under my touch. Her breasts fit neatly in the cups of my hands and she moaned softly when I stroked one of my fingers over her right nipple.

My own nipples also stood erect and brushed uncomfortably against the lace border of my bra. Rebecca reached her hands behind my back and snapped my bra open in one fluid motion. Soon it flew after my t-shirt. She looked me in the eyes and then she placed two soft kisses on both sides of my breast next to my left nipple before she sucked it in and swirled her tongue around it. I gasped loudly.

Now she began massaging both my stomach and sides at the same time and I closed my eyes. Completely distracted, my hands fell limp next to me and stopped doing anything. Rebecca grinned and turned us around so she was on top of me. The air cooled my wet nipple and gave me goose-bumps. I opened my eyes and saw how she licked her lips and moved south.

I breathed hard when she pressed a first squelchy kiss just above my underpants. Her warm breath on my underbelly drove me completely nuts. For a second she looked up to my face, maybe to check how I would react, and then she unbuttoned my pants. I helped her kick down my socks and squirmed out of my pants. As it fell in a crumpled heap to the floor at the other end of the couch, she hooked her thumbs in the sides of my underpants. For a split second I felt a slight panic rising in me. What if she didn't like me 'there'?

My panties passed my ankles and her red curls swiped over my feet. I giggled and pulled my feet away. Rebecca grabbed one of them and stroked her hair over it again, deliberately this time. "What a nice victim." she giggled while I twisted to get away from the tickling. She brought my foot to her face and kissed the inside of my foot which only tickled me more and then let it go. Her hands roamed over my lower legs now and her facial expression changed from teasing to serious again.

I began to feel a chill, naked as I was, but her hands were like two little stoves slowly creeping higher and higher up my legs. She kissed both my knees and gently spread them further apart. I didn't dare move out of fear that she would quit what she was doing. My whole body quivered in anticipation.

She looked up at me again and smiled when she saw the effect she had on me. She moved her hands from my thighs to my ass and I held my breath. I knew what she was about to do, but her warm lips on my private ones still came as a shock to me.

"Oh, this is only the beginning, baby." she whispered. "You wait and see."

She stuck out her tongue and gave me her first lick. I thought I would die of pleasure and groaned.

She made a point of her tongue and started to move in small circles, ever closer and closer to my clitoris. When she arrived she kissed it softly and as she sucked it in I felt all the muscles in my body tighten in unison. She put more pressure on her licks and sucked harder and harder and made me come fast, loud and screaming.

That didn't make her stop though. As I desperately tried to regain my breath, her hands moved from their place under my ass and stopped at the insides of my thighs, where they started stroking and massaging and very slowly pulling me open even more. A finger traced the outlines of my inner lips and even before I had recovered from my first orgasm, she made me hot for the next.

Her fingers felt totally different to her tongue. Harder and also a bit rougher, but in a nice way.

She pressed a finger against my entrance and I started to panic again. Should I tell her that I was still a virgin? But then she would probably stop, and that was the last thing I wanted to happen. On the other hand I was also a bit scared of the pain.

I was just about to tell her when I felt her fingertip move inside me. Without knowing she was taking my virginity she pushed her finger all the way in and started moving in and out very, very slowly. It was a bit painful in the beginning, but absolutely great once I relaxed.

I started to moan softly and after a while she added a second finger. Her face was now away from my vagina and she let her eyes glide over my entire body while she slowly fucked me. She came up and took my nipple in her mouth again. The combination of the two sensations was more than enough to bring me to orgasm for the second time but I kept myself from it. I was savouring the build-up too much to let myself come so soon.

I closed my eyes and concentrated completely on my feelings. Rebecca stopped sucking my breast and brought her face up to mine. "Aruna, open your eyes baby." she whispered in my ear. I did what she asked and stared straight into her loving green eyes. "I want to see you when you come." she whispered. I smiled and gave her a passionate French kiss.

Suddenly she started fucking me faster and my breathing started to become ragged again. She roughly rubbed the fingers of her free hand over my clitoris. "Come for me baby." she whispered while she studied the expression on my face and I kept staring into her eyes.

Her fingers glided in and out of me easier and easier and so she added a third finger. I felt deliciously full and clamped my muscles against her fingers, harder and harder. "Oh god, I'm coming!" I squeaked while I underwent the deepest orgasm that I'd ever felt. Rebecca grinned in triumph and enthusiastically kissed my entire head.

When my orgasm ebbed away she removed her fingers out of me and put them in her mouth. "You're hot as hell when you come." she said. "And absolutely gorgeous too." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her even closer to me. She collapsed on top of me and our bodies stuck together, breast against breast, stomach against stomach, legs in between each other's.

I buried my face in her red curls and breathed in her scent as hard as I could. For a first time this had been wonderful and I wanted to engrave the experience in my memory. "Rebecca?" I whispered in her ear. "Shall I tell you a little secret?"

She sat up and looked at me. "Well?"

"This was my first time."

She laughed softly. "I already knew that honey. I knew this whole lesbian thing was new for you from the moment I saw your face when you found out Nick is a woman and I'm a lesbian."

I shook my head. "No, that's not what I meant. I was still a virgin. Nobody ever went in before."

Her eyes grew big as saucers. "Why didn't you tell me! I would have been more careful! Or I would have stopped!"

I grinned. "Exactly, and I didn't want that."

She softly kissed the tip of my nose. "I feel honoured."

*

To all those who are still with me:

thank you for reading on until the end of part 1

there is of course a part 2 in the making

and useful criticism is always welcome :)