Aruna and Rebecca Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chauffeur was now openly staring at us. "We're at the terminus, ladies. So unless you want to drive back, I have to throw you out." He grinned. "With much, much regret." He added.

I pulled my hands out of Rebecca's clothes and we hastily dignified ourselves again while getting up. My face would be red, but this whole situation was way past getting red in the face, so strangely it wasn't. Rebecca's was though, and I milked it as much as I dared.

I pinched her butt when we passed the head shaking bus driver and she threw lightning out of her eyes back at me. "Have a nice evening, ladies." The driver chuckled.

The bus drove away as soon as we had gotten out and this was the first time I took the time to look around to register the salty air, the sound of seagulls, the wideness of the river.

"The sea! We are at the sea!"

I saw the basket at Rebecca's feet and suddenly it dawned on me, at last. "Picnicking!" I called out. "We're going picnicking on the beach!"

Rebecca's face was slowly losing her red color and she grinned broadly. "Picnicking at the beach, at sunset."

I threw my arms around her. "Super! You rock!"

Rebecca shrugged, as if it was no big deal at all. "It was the most romantic first date I could come up with." She said. "You deserve the best."

I pulled her closer and gave her a long kiss. "I already have the best." I told her. "You are too good, you are ruining me for everyone else."

The wind picked up and blew under the skirt of my dress as we entered the beach. I did a Marilyn Monroe and we both laughed.

We found a nice spot with our backs against the dunes, and Rebecca started unpacking her basket. She thought of everything: there was a blanket, glasses, cutlery, plates, wine, and of course, food. Salad, little blocks of cheese, grilled chicken, garlic buns, quiche, even a blueberry pie with whipped cream.

We sat down on the blanket and leaned in on each other against the wall of sand while we ate and talked and watched how the blue sky started to turn into other colors.

As the sun set slowly behind the horizon we talked less and less. We lay in each others arms and simply enjoyed each other. Once in a while there were other people on the beach, mostly people with their dog or runners, but once it got dark even those disappeared.

She turned around to face me and pushed the pick-nick stuff aside. "Time to return what you did to me in the bus."

I immediately sat up again. "What? Here? No way!"

"You don't want me?" she asked softly.

"Of course not! I always want you!" I cried out.

She laughed. "So what's the problem? You will do it in a bus practically in front of that bus driver, but not here? Why not? Are there too many fish to watch? We are all alone here baby, nothing can happen."

I watched how she started to get out of her clothes on by one. Shoes, socks, sweater, pants,...

"Would I dare to do this if I thought someone was watching?" She asked innocently while the wind produced marvelous goose bumps on her belly as she pulled her t-shirt over her head. "Or this?" She added while she dropped the t-shirt and reached behind her to unstrap her bra.

Her nipples were as hard as I had ever seen them. I surrendered and stretched out my arm to touch her. She was too beautiful for this world. She looked like a goddess.

She pulled me to her and we kissed. Soft, smooth, warm, instant turn on. Magic.

The city and its lights were behind the dunes, the ocean stretched out endlessly at our feet, and above us millions of stars shone upon us. Rebecca was right, we were alone here. It felt like we were alone in the world.

"This is officially the best first date ever." I whispered in her ear while the wind blew her soft hair in my face. "You have no idea how much I love it."

She giggled because my warm breath tickled her and I nibbled her earlobe.

I had a lot less clothes on than Rebecca, so I was out of them in no time.

At first it was a bit strange to be naked outside, but Rebecca managed to distract me soon enough. Her warm hands were all over me, turning my brain into jelly, and everywhere her hands went, her lips followed.

I put my hands on her hips and tried to pull her even closer. We fell backwards on the pick-nick blanket. I kissed her head and stroked her hair while she made love to my collarbone and later to my breasts.

I moved my hand to her belly and smiled when I saw her abs harden. I pushed her a bit away from me and in one fluent motion I sat on top of her. My wetness made a smear on her thigh and she tried to get up. Her breast were now right in front of me and I closed the small gap.

She felt a bit cold and I opened my mouth to warm her up with my tongue. She pushed her breasts up and I took more in my mouth. Her nipple felt like a little scoop of ice-cream on my tongue, almost like a drop of hail. She made a soft squeak when my warmth made contact with her cold.

Without looking I pushed all the stuff off of the pick-nick blanket. Then I wrapped it around us.

"My beach goddess may not suffer the cold." I murmured softly while I rubbed her underarms and kissed her bellybutton. I could already smell her sex and moved my nose to the source.

She giggled again. "Your what?"

"My beach goddess." I answered calmly.

Strange, normally I would have turned beet red, but not anymore. It didn't embarrass me anymore as it used to do, maybe I was getting used to admitting how much she affected me.

I stuck my tongue out and licked the tip of her vagina, on the line where her pubic hair stopped. Mmm, the taste matched the scent.

She softly pulled me back up to her face by my hair. "If I am a beach goddess, then what are you?"

"Just Aruna of course." I grinned. "YOUR Aruna."

She moaned when I wrapped my arms around her back to massage her.

"MY Runy." she repeated softly. Then she bent forward and pinched my nipple before sucking it in her mouth.

"I love it when you call me that." I whispered while her hands slid down over my body.

"Runy." she repeated again, a bit muffled by my breast. "Runy, Runy, Runy, Runy."

Her voice and the swirling of her tongue over my nipple distracted me so efficiently that I jumped when she put a finger in me. How could I haven't noticed her hand was there already?

"Sorry, I didn't hurt you did I? You are so wet!"

I shook my head. "No. No hurt. Definitely not hurt." I managed to croak out.

She grinned and added a second finger while her other hand began to circle my clit.

Oh my god, this was...

Chapter 13

"Ahum, ladies?"

Rebecca and I froze, hearts beating out of our chests.

"Can you stop what you are doing and put your clothes back on please? I'm afraid that we have to arrest you for indecent conduit in the public space."

We turned our heads very very slowly to our left and saw to our horror two cops, patiently waiting to process us. Oh, please, please, don't let them be real, I prayed silently in my head.

Rebecca looked into my eyes, whispered something in Russian, and took of. Naked, into the dunes behind us.

The police officers cursed and one of them took after her, panting and shouting to the second one that he had to stay with me to prevent me from escaping too.

I sat up and scrambled the pick-nick blanket to my chin, covering as much of my body as possible, to shocked to run. What had just happened? Did she really just left me here alone? With a man, naked? She would come back as soon as she saw that I didn't run after her, right?

The officer bent forward and picked some clothes out of the sand, which he threw at me. "Please put some clothes on, miss, we don't have all night."

I fished my dress and underpants out of the sand next to me and tried to put them on under the blanket, so the cop would not see even more of my naked body.

The sand itched and scratched and to make matters worse, he kept staring at me. I didn't know if he was allowed to do that, but I wasn't in an arguing mood. I was terrified that he would touch me, and I just wished my hardest that my father would not find out about this whole thing.

"I think I know you from somewhere." he said when I was dressed again.

I pulled Rebecca's sweater over my thin dress. It smelled like her every time I moved in it and I started to get worried, and angry.

Where was she? She 'd better come back! Why did she run in the first place? Didn't she realize she made us both a lot more vulnerable to those men by running away? The one who ran after her better not lay a hand on her! Why did she leave me here all alone!

The cop who stayed helped me to put all our stuff back in the basket and fold up the blanket.

Then I picked up all the rest of Rebecca's clothes and shook the sand out of them, something I had better done to my own clothes before putting them back on. I carefully laid them on the basket.

An awkward silence spread out between him and me as we waited for his buddy and my girlfriend to return. I tried not to show it, but that earlier comment of his had me really worried. My father worked as a desk clerk at the police station in the center of town and I started to get a suspicious feeling that these guys were from there too.

After what seemed like hours but was actually about 10 minutes, the second police man came back, panting and wheezing and clutching his side. "I lost her, dammit! She ran too fast!"

"So what are we supposed to do now?" asked the other cop. "Do we leave her there? What about this one?"

"You could always let me go?" I suggested bravely. "I promise this was the first and last time that I will have sex in a public place, ever, and I will make sure it was my girlfriends last time too. I swear."

They both looked at me and shook their heads. "Sorry miss, no can do."

For a split second I thought about running too, but I think my emotions were a bit obvious on my face because the still panting cop quickly handcuffed me. "Oh no young lady, I am not going after you too."

They dragged me to the police car and pushed me in the backseat. All of our stuff except for Rebecca's clothes were dumped in the trunk. I had insisted that those would be left behind. She obviously could not go home naked.

So, what's your name?" they asked after reading me my rights and repeating what I was being arrested for.

"Aruna Rimbarka." I mumbled embarrassed. I saw the number of their precinct on the car, so I knew for certain by then that they were from the same station as my father.

"I knew I knew you!" cried the cop who had stayed with me.

Then he turned white. "Oh no! Your father is going to kill us for arresting you! Especially for something like this!"

I managed to produce a sheepish grin. "You think he is going to kill You? Then what will he do to me?"

The police officer behind the wheel, the one who chased Rebecca, started the car. "We'd better get it over with. I already called it in, so there is no going back now."

We had a silent drive back to the center of town. I really hoped my father wasn't on duty tonight, but with my luck he probably was.

I still had Rebecca's big sweater on and huddled myself deeper in it as we entered the parking lot of the police station. This was not going to be pleasant.

They parked and opened the door for me. I took a deep breath and let myself be taken inside.

I had been here before when I was little, on bring your kids to work day, but it seemed much less inviting from this point of view, as the arrested one.

As I had feared my father was indeed on duty. He was furious, let's leave it at that, and luckily not only at me.

Less than an hour later Lilly picked me up to drive me home. They had not taken my fingerprints, or asked me all of the embarrassing questions I had expected, or even put the arrest in the system. My father made sure it was as if the whole thing had never occurred.

"What happened?" Lilly wanted to know as soon as we were alone in her car. "Your father sounded like he was about to murder you."

"Rebecca and I got caught making love on the beach." I mumbled.

I didn't want to talk about it, It was too embarrassing, and the more I thought about it the more betrayed I felt by Rebecca. Why did she leave me alone? I could not wrap my head around it.

Luckily Lilly understood without any explanation.

"Do you want me to come upstairs with you?" She asked when we arrived and saw light burning behind Rebecca's windows. I opened the car door and got out.

"No thanks." I said with clenched teeth. "I'm going straight to bed, I want to forget this evening as soon as possible."

So she got home, did she? I shouldn't have left those clothes. I should have let her go home naked. Then she would have at least bore her part of the shame of it all.

"And Rebecca?" Lilly asked carefully.

"Rebecca can go fuck herself!" I blurted out. "She left me! If that is how she wants to play it, I am leaving her too!"

Lilly made odd warning gestures with her eyes and my hands turned into fists beside me. "She is behind me isn't she?" I asked. Lilly simply nodded.

I slowly turned around.

Rebecca looked like a mess. She obviously had been crying. It broke my heart but I managed to make a stone of it anyway. "I don't want to talk to you." I fumed before getting back in the car. "Lilly drive. Please."

"Runy, no..." Rebecca begged. "Please let me explain. I love you. Please!"

I wrung my hands in each other until they hurt. "You left me!" I said trough teeth that started to hurt from all the clenching. "I was naked, and you left me alone! I thought you got scared and would come back but you didn't! They took me to my fathers precinct! MY FATHERS PRECINCT!"

Rebecca's face drained of all color and that strangely calmed me a bit again. "Just drive." I ordered as I pulled the car door closed.

By the end of the street I was sobbing my socks of.

"Are you sure you don't want me to turn around?" Lilly asked quietly. "You two obviously have stuff to work out."

"Not tonight. This date went from the best and most romantic to the worst and most traumatic ever. My father knows I am gay now! What a way to come out! I just want to sleep and forget it. Please." I begged. "I'll deal with it tomorrow, I promise."

Lilly looked worried, but agreed anyway.

Of course it all came tumbling back in my head in the morning, but by then I was at least a bit more rested. The time, although it was only a few hours, had allowed me to take a bit more distance from it.

I could look at it from the bright side too now: I didn't have to worry anymore about coming out to my family. The worst was probably over now. Ok, my father was really mad, and had said all kinds of hateful things that hurt a lot, but maybe if he got used to it, he would probably realize sooner or later that I was still Aruna, his only daughter. My father and I had always been best buds, he would have to accept me eventually. The shame would wore off, hopefully, for both of us.

And alright, I had not forgiven Rebecca yet, but I could not deny that I still loved her. She ran from me, but she must have had a good reason, right? Didn't I owe it to her to at least let her explain?

Frank let me leave early from work that day. I was so distracted by my thoughts about Rebecca that I could not do my job properly. As soon as he took my appointment of 4o clock over, by sighing deeply and taking the struggling wet dog from my arms where I held it already for a good 5 minutes, I grabbed my purse and left for home. I would have to do overtime another day, but I would deal with that then.

Chapter 14

I was really nervous when I knocked on Rebecca's door. Sweaty palms, racing heart, mouth like a desert, I experienced the lot. That is the only explanation I can give for what I did. It was only late afternoon and I didn't fully expected her to be home, but I just had to try.

When she opened the door and stood there seemingly stunned, I handled on instinct. I pulled her close into a hug, sniffed at her hair and apologized. "I'm so sorry about what I said yesterday. Please forgive me?"

First she hugged me back, really tight, but as she registered what I said she started laughing. It began with a simple giggle, turning into a chuckle what then grew to be a full laugh and finally ended in a deep belly laugh. "Me forgive You? Are you serious? Of course!" She panted, clutching her sides. Her laugh was by then so contagious that I started laughing too.

When the laughter finally died down, she took my face between her hands and pressed her lips to mine. "You have no idea how happy you make me by turning up here. I love you so much. Will you forgive ME for what I did? I am so sorry for running and leaving you. I panicked, and that is no good explanation, but..."

"Of course I forgive you." I interrupted. I didn't need any further explanation. She had me at 'I love you so much' and 'I am so sorry'. Maybe she ran because she was afraid of cops, maybe they were much scarier people where she came from, maybe she ran because she thought I would follow her and spare us both the embarrassment, maybe she ran for another reason,... I didn't care any more.

Somehow we stumbled inside, landing on her carpet.

We kissed and groped everywhere we could reach.

For a long time, or it could have been mere seconds, the only sounds we made were soft moans, the slopping of kisses and now and again a grunt of frustration. We were both dying to please the other one first in a desperate attempt to say sorry with a deeper meaning than just words, but we didn't work well together.

As I tried to reach her sensitive spots, she tried to reach mine, which mostly ended up in both of us in a tangle, neither getting where we wanted our hands and mouths to go. At one point we managed to get in to a position where I was kissing her left ankle, because that was the closest to reach, and she was kissing the inside of my knee.

I think we got the idea at the same time, because we looked each other in the eye, smiled and moved on. From her ankle I placed three kisses on her shin, licked along her knee and thigh, and paused just below her bellybutton. Meanwhile she had maneuvered herself also with her face between my legs.

We were both on our side, totally relaxed, and started licking together. It was amazing, I've never felt closer to anybody as then to her.

If I would have to compare 69 to anything, an echo would come closest. As I sucked softly on her clit, I felt her doing it to me a second later, and when she put first her tongue and then her finger inside me, I followed her.

For a long time we teased each other back and forth. Kissing, licking, biting, sucking. More pressure, less pressure, faster movements, slower movements,... Love is music and we were dancing on the beat until our pussy's throbbed along with it.

Needles to say when we finally came we did it together and it was utter bliss. Definitely worthy of an encore, which we had, a few times in a row.

When we got hungry we dressed and went out. We walked hand in hand to the restaurant. I didn't care who saw us and what conclusions they would make, I was not letting her go.

We chose a table at the back of the restaurant and talked about nothing and everything the whole evening. Our second date was less romantic and more mainstream than our first, I admit, but since we were still glowing from the spectacular love we made, and since our first date ended rather disastrous, it felt a lot better.

On our way out I was just marveling at the fact that this was only our second date and our second week, because it felt like I already knew and loved her my whole life, when we ran into her.

Nicky.

I didn't recognize her, but I saw how she looked at our intertwined hands and how Rebecca went pale all of a sudden.