Aruna Shields Gets Smart

Story Info
Hot actress Aruna learns Bollywood's casting style.
2.3k words
3.88
49.9k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop!"

The car came to a quick halt.

On the right hand side lot, in a warehouse district, a girl was running through a small alley, with 2 shady looking characters chasing her. She was wearing a black dress that did not quite reach her knees. The contrast of the black dress with her lovely fair skin was quite charming. It was low-cut enough to show that she had some nice breasts. As she ran, her breasts jiggled without a bra, presenting a very tempting sight.

She turned around a corner and came to a table which was very out of place in an alley. On the table was a glass of water and some tablets in a packet. She took out a tablet and swallowed it with the water. Then she relaxed with her back to the wall, and took a deep breath.

"Cut!"

I was just arriving for work in my studios and as usual watching the work going on, on either side of the road, on the lots that other filmmakers rent from my studios. That is when I noticed this girl, obviously working in an ad film. I got out to watch the scene, but mostly just checking the girl out.

"Tell her to come and talk to me."

"Yes, sir."

Preity stayed back while I got back in the car and told the driver to continue to my own offices.


An hour later, I was talking to my staff, most of them my slut actresses, when this girl walks in the door and stands in front of my desk.

She had changed into a maroon dress. This one was strapless and was tied so that the top half of her breasts was visible, her nipples barely covered by the satin fabric. Yes, they were quite clearly poking through the thin fabric of the dress because the dress was so tight and her nipples were hard, maybe from the anticipation of what it could mean to be summoned by me.

The dress was a little looser where it hung around her hips, giving her freedom to walk easily. It ended merely an inch below her ass, and her long legs were deliciously naked. Her feet enclosed in pointy-toed, 7" stilettos, making her look absolutely ravishing!

I beckoned her to me.

She walked around my desk and came close to me. I simply took her hand and pulled her up on my chair. She moved easily and gracefully, offering no resistance. She put one knee on either side of my thighs and straddled me with her legs open wide.

She put her hands on my shoulders and looked down in my eyes. I could see that was waiting for the next command and was prepared to obey any command from my mouth or my hands.

In her current pose, her dress was pulled tight around her hips. It had hiked up and revealed not only her milky thighs but also the fact that she had not covered her smooth, clean-shaven pussy with any kind of panties. So, she knew about me and my preferences.

She was on my lap, in a perfect position for me to play with her any way I wanted. Her body, both back and front, was available for me to explore. I knew that all I had to do was to unzip my pants and push my cock up in her pussy. And the only sound that would come out of her mouth would be a moan!

And she was aware of it. And ready for it!

I ran my hands slowly down her back, to her pert little ass which was almost fully bare in her current pose.

With my left hand I reached up, gripped her long, lustrous hair that was dangling loose around her shoulders, and pulled her closer until her sweet, gorgeous face was just 2 inches from my face.

"You realize, you are a new piece of ass in my studios?" I looked into her eyes.

She looked down and seemed to blush, then look up again in my eyes and said, "Yes, sir!

My right hand was under her dress now, rubbing her smooth, firm ass, feeling her up, like she was a work of art and also a piece of ass.

"So tell me about you, girl." I ordered softly.

"Sir, my name is Aruna Shields", she started, "I was born in London, my mother was Indian, my father was English."

I squeezes her ass cheek, "So you have your mother's looks."

She nodded. Her face was predominantly Indian but with lovely clean features giving it a classy look.

I let my hand move around her waist, and come to her front to caress her smooth, bare thighs while she carried on.

"Mmmm. I moved here 3 years ago for a film offer. I did total 3 films here. But none of them did very good business."

"Well, what do you expect when you star against someone so amazing as Vivek Oberoi?" I commented.

She grinned ruefully and nodded, "Yes, sir, I understand that now. But I was new to Bollywood then."

Yes, I had looked at her file since then.

I kept my fingers caressing between her legs, right next to her pussy, rubbing slowly on her inner thighs without touching her pussy mound at all. It made her squirm on my lap, and I could feel the heat from her pussy on my knuckles.

"And what are you doing now?" I asked, carrying on the conversation easily even as I played with her amazing hot body.

"Mmmmm....essentially now I am struggling, sir." She said frankly, "I get some ad films and some runway work from time to time but no film offers. I mean, none that are any good."

I put both my hands on her thighs and rubbed slowly upwards. She moaned and squirmed.

I look into her eyes again, "And what's your plan now?"

She smiled, "Now my plan is to thank the God that your eyes fell on me and surrender myself to your plan."

I smiled at her smartness.

Looking at her lovely, red lips I debated whether to kiss her or to push my cock through those luscious, plump lips.

"Unzip me." I told her. She obeyed instantly, pulling down my zipper. Then she paused and looked at me. I nodded. She reached inside my pants and pulled out my cock which was already hard as steel.

"Oh god!" she gasped as she saw the meaty, hard monster pointing at her pussy.

I grabbed her bare ass cheeks in my strong fingers and pulled her forward. She lifted her head as my cockhead touches her wet, hot pussy hole. Pushing her ass from behind I brought her closer and closer until my fat, hard cock was lodged in her tight, wet cunt like a massive missile!

She bit her lip and tried to keep her tears inside as my really thick cock was penetrating her. Her nails dug into my shoulders as she tried to keep from screaming. Deep, helpless moans escaped her lips as the throbbing monster made its way slowly but relentlessly deeper up into her tight pussy.

Finally, she was fully impaled on my hard, hungry beast and her thighs pressed tightly against my body.

As I stopped pushing, she fell against me with a relieved sigh and pressed her face into my neck. Her breath was hot on my neck. Almost as hot has her wet, pulsating pussy that was squeezing my hard shaft as it laid buried deep in her body!

I stroked her hair and rubbed her soft back gently.

"Aruna?" I said softly in her ear.

"Yes, sir?" she asked breathlessly.

"Spread your legs wider, doll."

She made an effort and spread her legs even wider than they were. I pushed her into me, moving my hips up at the same instant and my long, hard cock entered her cervix!

"Aaaaaah!" her scream came right from her throat. It was long and spoke of her pain as my ruthless cock had just claimed her body in one powerful, heartless thrust!

Then her scream died down slowly and turned into slow moans. Her surrender.

My throbbing cock was jammed so tightly in her small, tight cunt that she could feel it pulse deep inside her body. Now she started to squeeze it with her pussy muscles. And then slowly, she started to move her hips in a very small circle. This made her wet, slick cunt walls massage my cock without letting it slip out.

Not all girls have skills like this. Definitely not good girls. So, this girl had had sex and bothered to learn how to please a man. This was good!

I pulled the zipper of her dress baring her back. Katrina and Preity closed in on either side and helped her take the dress off without getting off my lap and without losing any of my cock from her hungry pussy.

I tilted her back and pressed my hot mouth on her naked breast. She gasped again and pushed her hips forward in a reflex. This made her pussy go deeper around my cock, which made her moan even louder.

I had her put her hands behind her on the edge of my desktop and told her to hold tight. Then I grabbed her ass cheeks in my large, strong hands and squeezed them hard as I started to fuck her.

That chair of mine is a special custom made job, especially strong and wide for this kind of use. I can have 4 girls on my lap in that chair and it wouldn't even creak.

Aruna's tight cunt finally got used to my girth and she started enjoying my strokes. She began to move her hips in time with my strokes, thus helping me impale her deeper and deeper with each thrust.

I opened her ass cheeks wide and rubbed my fingers in her ass crack. That made her squirm on my lap and it felt so good around my cock.

I grabbed her hair and pulled her close to me. I sucked her neck, biting just below her jaw line, and whispered in her ear "Who's my bitch, Aruna?"

"I am your bitch, sir" was her instant reply, "I am your whore, please fuck me!"

Keeping her in my grip and without letting my cock slip out of her wet, dripping cunt, I stood up and laid her down on the glass top of my desk. She wrapped her legs around my waist helped me fuck her as I started to pound her in and out with long, powerful thrusts of my throbbing monster!

Katrina stepped behind her and held her shoulder as her body was slipping on the glass surface. From Aruna's right, Amisha stepped in and held her other shoulder. In this position, her pussy had to bear the force of my strokes and Aruna's screams began to get louder and longer!

Soon, she said, "I want to cum! Please, may I cum, Sir?"

Hmmm, she already knew my protocol. It was like she was made to be my whore!

I grabbed her tits and kneaded them hard as I continued to pound her wet, hot cunt, "Who's personal whore, Aruna?" I asked gently.

That seemed to excite her even more, her tits were throbbing, her pussy was pulsating around my cock and she jerked her hips even harder as I asked her that indecent, obscene question.

"Aaah, I am your personal whore, sir...aaah" she said between screams.

I slapped her ass, "You may cum, whore!"

She let out a long scream as her body exploded in mind-blowing orgasm! I continued pounding her relentlessly while her body convulsed on the desk under me, leaving sweaty streaks on the glass as she thrashed around uncontrollably under my hard use!

I could feel my own explosion close. I slammed her cunt harder, my balls slapping her ass while I held her under me, helpless and totally vulnerable as my cock ripped her apart and stuffed her full of my man meat.

Then it was time for me to fill her with my cum. I grabbed her hair and dug my teeth in her soft neck. With a powerful explosion, my cock erupted deep in her cunt and shot my load into her! She moaned as she felt my searing hot lava marking womb.

I was still pounding her cunt as my cockhead sprayed my hot, potent seed inside her. Then she jerked her ass up and came again! I grabbed both her tits and kneaded them hard crushing the soft mounds in my strong fingers! She thrashed her head from side to side as the pain mixed with pleasure and intensified her orgasm.

Finally, as her convulsions died and my cock also emptied my full load into her cunt, I tugged her hair, pulling her face up towards me and kissed her soft, warm lips. She responded with full enthusiasm and submission. After fucking her mouth with my tongue for a while, I pulled back and lifted her up.

Guiding her down to her knees on the floor, I simply placed my cumsoaked cock on her lips. She took it into her mouth and licked mine and her cum from it while her lips moved back and forth around the thick, meaty, hot shaft.

She pushed her mouth deeper on it, until my cockhead entered her throat. Then she looked up into my eyes and smiled happily.

After she diligently cleaned my cock with her hot, eager mouth I told her to get up.

"Go clean yourself up and come back naked." I ordered.

"Yes, my Master!" she replied like a good bitch and followed Preity to the bathroom.

I love my job!