Arya's Passions

Story Info
Arya the Centaur finds it hard to control her passion.
965 words
4.01
16.4k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Silently Arya stood looking down at her reflection in the still pond water. She was a lovely Centaur according to her mother but so far no Male Centaur had come to woo her. Immediately she felt anger and splashed a rock over her image and turned.

Why didn't they like her? Was she too ugly? Not flirty enough? Hot angry tears blurred her vision, and she ran forward. Her body was that of a horse all the way to her human portion, which included face and lower torso. She never wore any clothes so her large tits swayed with her movements as she ran.

Suddenly, she bumped into something solid, and all her breath went out as she heard a male voice say, "Woah there what's the matter miss?" What was the matter? She was in heat, and no centaur was touching her that was her problem. Her pussy had been dripping and quivering all day, and she couldn't touch it. She had tried rubbing her pussy against a tree, but her mother had walked by stopping her from trying that type of pleasure.

Softly, she stated, "Nothing is the matter." She was lying of course, and the male seemed to tell as he held her arm firmly and pulled her close. When his strong chest pressed against her tits, Arya quivered as another drop of cum fell from her throbbing aching pussy. She needed a release soon.

"Something's wrong tell me what it is, and I'll gladly help you. My name is Ares."

Arya blinked as her breath increased. The Ares? He was the only stallion in the herd who had never taken a mare and was rumored to have the largest cock among the stallions. Her heart increased. What she would do to have him put his large cock inside her and fuck her brains out. "My name is Arya." She blushed then whispered, "My problem is that I am ugly and no Centaur wants me." She cried into his shoulder and immediately felt his strong hands stroke her hair comforting her.

Softly Ares whispered in her ear, "Well then all the other Centaurs lied to you Arya. You're beautiful. Any stallion would be lucky to mate with you." She blushed and smiled gently. "Who do you want to fill you?" He asked sexily as he softly tweaked one of her nipples. Arya groaned and moved forward to allow Ares an easier grip on her tits.

Arya wanted him so badly. She felt her body tense up and shiver violently as she came without any stimulation. Groaning and whimpering, she leaned into Ares as she moaned, "You...I want...you please." Ares smirked at her then tweaked her nipple and rolled it between his fingers. Arya moaned lustily and asked, "What do you want me to do Ares?"

Ares smirked then whispered, "Turn around for me." She complied and flicked her tail aside revealing her soaking, throbbing, begging pussy. Closing her eyes, Arya moaned out as Ares fingers flicked across her wet slit. His fingers expertly found her clit making her whimper with lust and buck her hips as she ground herself against his hand. She heard him chuckle loudly then rub her clit harder. Instantly her body came alive, and she felt a deep hum reverberate deep within her. She wanted his cock now.

Bucking her hips passionately she whimpered, "Please Ares. Fuck me! Put your wonderful cock into my naught pussy please!" She flaunted her pussy at him spreading her legs wide revealing as much as her pussy to him as possible. Hearing him groan Arya smiled then felt his hooves on her back. She felt something large at her entrance, and she groaned.

Then Ares thrust deeply into her. Immediately she cried out in lust and in pain as his huge cock burst into her virgin pussy. "Oh Ares!" She cried as she nearly feinted. He shoved up again burying himself deeper, and she moaned loudly. When his three-foot long monster hit her womb, she cried out loudly in lust as she orgasmed her body shaking under the sheer intensity of the pleasure coursing like fire through her.

Her orgasm was hardly over when Ares began to fuck her. Immediately she moaned, "Yes Ares. Fuck me! Holy...." She couldn't form any cohesive words as Ares fucked her harder and harder his cock going deep and hitting her womb as another massive orgasm built within her. Holding herself back Arya waited until she sensed Ares was close. Rocking erotically Ares moaned, "Oh yeah Arya. I'm going to cum!" She then screamed as he buried himself all the way to the hilt. He hit her womb and released a tidal wave of sperm into her as she screamed with ecstasy her body shivering and shaking.

When the shockwaves from their extraordinary sex passed Ares dismounted and licked Arya's pussy clear of his sperm dripping out. Moaning lustily Arya turned and kissed Ares deeply. Immediately they were all over one another. Their tongues intertwined hotly as they battled. When Arya pulled away her eyes were twinkling as she asked, "Want to do it again?" Ares smirked and tweaked her nipple.

"You bet I do my love." He kissed her then asked, "Will you marry me?"

Arya smirked and kissed him then whispered, "Make me come four times before you spend more seed in me, and I'll say yes." Ares grinned sexily then kissed her again making her moan and shiver.

"Deal." He then plunged three fingers into her pussy. Arya groaned appreciatively then pulled away. She grinned then whispered, "Naught boy Ares. You have to win my heart first before I let you experience that pleasure again." She winked sexily then ran off with Ares chasing her.

Apparently, this breeding season wouldn't be that bad.