As Bad as Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Skye lifted her head and laughed as she kissed her way back up and down his length again. Wriggling up onto the bed from her kneeling position, she didn't let him move a muscle and positioned her knees on either side of his torso. She had never had a huge amount of self-confidence when she was on top, but her whole being was telling her to do everything in her power to seduce this man. She didn't know what had come over her, but she was thoroughly enjoying being in control. She feigned a firm tone, and instructed James.

"Unzip my dress,"

He sat up as quickly as he could and kissed the diamante panel of her bra. Slowly working his way up to her collarbones he flicked his tongue fleetingly over her neck and she moaned at the delicate kisses meeting her skin. She felt James' hands fumbling with her zip, and the dress fell away from her breasts, leaving the deep pink material pushing up her breasts.

"Now lift the skirt up,"

James' firm hands almost tore at the hemline of her dress, and he roughly pulled the shiny duchess satin up around her waist. She heard him exhale with a slow "Fuck," as he realised she was wearing no panties. His hand found the small of her back, and with a swift pull she was lying across his chest, lying back on the bed, and kissing him roughly. She felt exhilarated.

"James?"

"Skye?"

"Please...fuck me,"

He needed no invitation.

***

James used his superior upper body strength to roll Skye over onto her back. Reaching into the bedside cabinet he found the condoms he had bought earlier, and tore one open. Skye reached forward and gently pulled the rubber up his length as he let his hands wander to her clitoris.

"Turn around, baby," he asked her. "Show me your ass."

She slowly knelt in front of him, resting on her forearms, and he bit his tongue as he saw her pussy and ass presented to him in one beautiful show. Rubbing the head of his cock slowly up and down the length of her wetness, he briefly played with her clitoris, until he heard he pant and moan out words that sounded like "Please,"

With that he firmly took hold of her hips, and pushed the large head of his cock into her moist pussy. He heard himself cry out once more -- she was so tight, and in spite of the condom he could feel every muscle clench his length as he pushed slowly into her. He held her hips tighter and heard her long, low breaths increase to short, sharp cries.

"God, J...you feel amazing,"

With that, he slammed his entire length into her quickly and fucked her with a lustful passion he had never felt in his life.

***

Skye's breasts had leapt free of her bra, and were moving freely in time to the steady, quick rhythm that James had established.

"I'm going to come so quickly James," she moaned, and flicked her hair away from her sweat-moistened brow with a flick of her head.

"Can I do something to give you an amazing orgasm?"

"As if you have to ask," she replied, but she was intrigued as to how he could improve on his already incredible work.

Moments later, Skye felt his fingers reach round to her clit. She knew that if he touched her with any force there that she would come instantly. It was the only way that she could make herself come anytime that she masturbated -- penetration alone had never been enough for her. James was the closest she had ever come to releasing an orgasmic surge without any clitoral stimulation at all. If he started to add it in now, she didn't know how she would control herself.

As his fingers found their way to her sensitive clit she felt a sudden delightful rush of pain and pleasure. James had slowly inserted a single finger to her exposed ass, and was pushing gently into her tight sphincter.

"Oh, GOD!" she screamed, and as his fingers met her clit she writhed in sheer pleasure, collapsing forward and resting her head on the bed.

***

His finger was fully inserted into her ass and he could feel the amazing tightness of her pussy increase as he reached around and tickled her clitoris simultaneously. Slowly, he pulled his finger back and began to push it slowly in and out of her ass. Leaning forward he whispered to her to play with her clit, and he returned his focus to simultaneously fucking her with his fingers and his cock. He didn't know how much longer he could hold on, but before he had a chance to check, he gently inserted another finger to her straining ass. Skye screamed and clung to the bedsheet as she flicked her finger over her soaking clit, and James gave in.

"I'm going to come Skye,"

She grunted permission and he fucked her, slamming his cock and fingers into her and clinging to her waist as he felt himself explode inside her. As his orgasm coursed through his body she released a guttural moan and pushed herself back onto his cock, shuddering with delight as beads of sweat trickled from the nape of her spine down her back.

James collapsed onto her back and held her tightly, caressing her breasts as she recovered her breath.

"Wow," she simply stated, turning her head to meet his hungry stare.

"Wow," he replied, releasing his grip and lying beside her on the messed up bed. "Your dress is still round your waist," he reminded her, and they collapsed in childish giggles which lasted an eternity as they kissed and held one another throughout the night.

***

The sunlight crept in through the unfamiliar window, and Skye opened her eyes slowly.

"Good morning Valentine," James' voice whispered beside her.

"Mmmmmmm," she replied, scared to wake up in case the night was lost. "Sssshhhhh," she begged, cuddling up to his arm as he held her close.

"Stay,"

Skye mumbled, "Well I could probably guilt the company into giving me an extra day off,"

"No," he replied, holding her tightly and fixing his soft brown eyes on hers. "I mean, stay with me,"

Skye had a rush of thoughts. How? What about the New York flat? What about her career? Where would she live? She blinked and felt a smile creep around the edges of her mouth.

"Okay," she whispered, and kissed him as they drifted back to sleep.