As Day Follows Night Pt. 05

Story Info
Troy & Julie go after Helen for her bachelor party prank.
2.5k words
4.37
8.8k
1
0

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 08/04/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I went to a garden party to reminisce with my old friends.
A chance to share old memories and play our songs again.
When I got to the garden party, they all knew my name.
No one recognized me, I didn't look the same."
-Ricky Nelson, "Garden Party"

The Sun shone through the open balcony doors into the bedroom of the castle. It cast its beam across the marbled floor, onto the Persian rug, across the king-sized bed, and onto the face of Contessa Helena de San Finzione. She opened one eye slightly and the light entered it as well.

Helena grumbled and turned over, burying her face in the chest of one of the castle guards. When Maria came back to the castle and gave her report about her visit to Troy & Julie's hotel room the next afternoon, her recounting of the night spent with the two of them and their friends got Helena so hot that she grabbed a guard who'd finished his shift and took him to the room so she could use him while Maria remembered every detail of her time with them. The maid was snuggled up on the other side of the guard; Helena decided to let them sleep and grabbed her nightgown from its usual spot on the bedpost.

She rang to the kitchen to tell them not to disturb Maria and have someone leave American coffee and two croissants outside the study; then made her way to the room via one of the secret passages throughout the castle. She needed to think on what Maria had told her, and it wouldn't do for anyone but Maria to see La Contessa unprepared on the morning of a grand ball.

Julie had revealed a big piece of the puzzle when she stopped Maria just as she was heading back to the castle and showed her the trunk that the police had been talking about but unable to find. Why the trunk hadn't been in the room whenever the police searched, Helena had figured out as soon as she found out Claire and Brenda had been staying in the hotel as well: The two women had arrived the day before Troy & Julie and rented separate rooms and the trunk was being shuffled amongst the three.

"I can show you this because it's too late for her to do anything about it now, and you're still not gonna figure it all out, Helen, you bitch," Julie had told Maria. Maria responded the way Helena had told her to and then saw what was in the trunk. And yes, a big piece of it made sense now, but not the whole picture.

Helena took the tray from outside the study door and drank her coffee while her computer loaded. She opened the folder with the surveillance pictures the police had been sending her and looked them over closely.

The trunk contained two big, white, floppy sun hats and two gaudy red pairs of sunglasses. Three wigs: two blonde with long, dark brown roots; and a long black one were also in the trunk. The other item had been a large box with a few plastic Zorro-type masks scattered at the bottom of it. If the box had been full when they packed it into the trunk, there must have been over a hundred of them to begin with. They'd either cleared out every costume shop in the city before they'd left or ordered them from the manufacturer.

The pictures confirmed what Helena had expected: In one, Julie was a couple of inches too short. In another, she was a couple of inches too tall. Or her breasts were the wrong size, or...THERE! Several pictures scattered throughout their visit of the two of them crossing a street without holding hands; something she knew they both reflexively did when crossing.

"A shell game," Helena said to herself as she lit a cigarette and looked the photos over. Just like with the trunk. Presumably, Julie would periodically slip into a bathroom, trade outfits with one of the two women, give them the wig and put on the black one, and then Claire or Brenda would take Julie's place on Troy's arm while Julie ducked out and did...what? Julie had been loose in her city, able to do what they do freely, while Troy and the other women kept the police, and by extension, Helen; distracted.

She'd gotten the news too late to order the police or Customs to find a reason to detain Claire and Brenda. By Maria's report, Troy and Julie had put their friends and the trunk back on a plane for America the next morning, indicating that their role in the game had been fulfilled.

Helena tried Googling "San Finzione" and "Zorro mask," but found nothing. She pondered the puzzle further. If the box had been full when they arrived, and none of the police reports involved them handing out masks, Julie must have given them to people in conjunction with whatever she'd told them to do when she was alone. If whatever they'd done at the taverna involved them, the police left it out of the reports; something Troy could easily make them forget.

So, some mass protest, perhaps? Not at the ball, certainly. She'd thrown them a curve they weren't expecting with that move. Further internet searches mentioned the ball, but no talk of a protest; and ordinary people couldn't hide something that big from The Internet, but they would. There was nothing to protest anyway. Her publicist had found a historic preservation society that wanted to restore a few old landmarks; birthplace of a poet, some other stuff. Nothing controversial: a novelty giant check and a couple of handshake photos and they could get on with the party. At least it wasn't one of those charities that insisted on bringing depressing slideshows.

Helena looked over everything she had learned and realized it was still nothing. She now knew part of HOW they were pulling off whatever it was, and that it was something elaborate and involved lots of people, but still had no idea what it would be. And if they were relaxed enough about it to take Maria into their bed and give her the information they did, that meant it couldn't be stopped at this point.

She finished the cigarette. She didn't usually do that. She was letting something she hadn't been able to figure out and couldn't stop get to her; and she had more important things to do today. It was hours yet before she had to get into her ball gown, but there were still guests to see to, a gown to put on, etc.. She left via the secret passage back to the bedroom to wake Maria and get ready for the day.

* * *

Troy and Julie Equals strolled hand-in-hand through San Finzione Park. Julie's large, floppy sun hat and oversized sunglasses had served their purpose and were no longer needed. She was wearing a light dress and ordinary sunglasses now.

"For future reference, Master," Julie said as she leaned on his shoulder. "I pre-approve any caper that involves me wearing a hat."

"No one should ever have to justify a big floppy hat, Mistress." Troy responded.

They walked in silence for a few more minutes, simply enjoying the scenery and each other's presence. Eventually, Julie spoke.

"If we hadn't come here with an agenda, this WOULD have been a nice place for the honeymoon. We've been so busy screwing with Helen that the day before we leave is our first moment we've had to ourselves to just, like, BE married, ya know?"

"Let's see what Helen's reaction is, then depending on the outcome, we can think about it for our first anniversary."

Julie smiled. "Wow. I just had one of your 'it just hit me' moments: we're going to have anniversaries. I mean, you are the only person I could ever see spending my entire life with, Troy; just that we now have a letter from The Church and The State giving their ok for us to fuck, and we're going to have a special day for celebrating the day we got their permission to do something we were going to anyway."

"You're overthinking things. You're nervous about tonight too, aren't you?"

"I guess so. Now that everything's in place, I really need unwinding. I think the situation warrants the Special Trigger."

Troy stopped a moment. "The emergency one? The one we gave each other in case one of us really needs to stop the other from doing something bad or we run into someone who can do what we to do us and one of us needs rescuing?"

Julie ran her fingers up his chest and gently tugged at the neckline of his shirt. "Or mutually agreed-upon sexual situations," she said, making a little purring noise at the end.

Troy looked around for a moment. Their "police escort" were still following them, and the park was a little crowded, but he spotted what he was looking for. "As your accountant, I advise you to accompany me to that bench."

"As your decorator, I accept your advice."

The two of them sat down. Troy took Julie's purse. She turned to face him, removed the sunglasses she was wearing, and handed them to him to place in the bag. Her watch, bracelet, and earrings were next. When he was sure she was sitting as comfortably as she could, Troy stared into her eyes and spoke.

"Julie, there's something I need to do inside my best friend's mind." Julie looked around to make certain she was in the safest, most comfortable place possible. The first impulse is to find the safest place to relax. Troy knew because he had the same trigger in his head for Julie's use. Her eyes glazed over and her mouth opened slightly. Both snapped shut as her head bowed. A moment later, she raised her head again and opened her vacant eyes to meet Troy's.

"I trust my best friend with all that I am," she responded dreamily. Troy smiled and cradled her cheek in his left hand as she gave the response to the trigger. "My mind is yours to do with as you wish, Troy."

He took her right hand in his own. To anyone looking on, they appeared to be just a loving couple having a personal conversation.

"Go deeper and relax, My Love," he said.

"Mmm...thank you, Master."

"I know that my dear wife is already aroused. When you wake up, we will continue our walk; and as we do, you will find yourself getting more and more turned on as we walk; becoming hotter and wetter with each step. When your panties are soaked, you will take them off and give them to me and suggest going back to the hotel. You will do anything to persuade me to go back to our room, and you will continue to get hotter and hornier as we make our way back until fucking me is all you can think about."

Julie sighed. Troy felt the cheek in his hand getting warmer as it began to redden. He continued.

"On our way back, when we stop walking and you don't think anyone but the police following us are watching, you will try to sneak little strokes of your pussy through your skirt; just one or two per stop, and you will do this as sneakily and casually as you are able. The police are going to be taking pictures and sending them back to Helen, after all. Let's give her a little thrill."

"Little thrill," Julie repeated, her tone still dreamy, but now getting huskier.

"By the time we get back to the room, you will no longer be able to control yourself. You will push me onto the bed and use the Special Trigger on me. While I am under, you will command me to be as consumed by the need to fuck as you are. We will fuck like mindless animals until we both cum screaming or the alarm goes off and we need to start getting ready for the ball." He took out his phone and set an alarm for a few hours from then. "When I wake you, you will forget that I have commanded you to do all of this, but your subconscious mind will obey my instructions, convincing your conscious mind that they are your own ideas. Once we have both orgasmed or the alarm goes off, you will remember everything. Go deeper and understand."

"Mmm...thank you, Master. My mind, body, and soul belong to my husband. I obey him in all things."

He leaned forward and gave her a little kiss. In her current state, she didn't register it and continued staring forward. "And all that I am belongs to my true love. I am done with what I needed to do in my best friend's mind."

Julie's eyes closed. When they reopened, the glazed, vacant look was gone and she was Julie again. Troy handed her purse back and she put her sunglasses back on as he rose to his feet. He extended his hand to her.

"Shall we continue, Sunflower?" Troy asked.

"Sure, hon," Julie responded with a smile, the blush in her cheeks deepening as she took his hand and they continued their walk. Julie leaned her head on his shoulder again and began breathing deeply, inhaling his scent. She took his arm again and unconsciously ran her fingers up and down his forearm as they walked.

They were about fifty feet from the bench when she stopped again. "Excuse me a moment, Troy," Julie said as she stopped and leaned against a lamp post. Looking around, she saw one of the undercover police officers that she'd seen a few times already following them. Julie gave the man a wink and a smile and she bent her legs and casually pulled off her panties. She walked back to Troy and held them up to his nose. He took a deep breath as if he were sniffing a flower.

"Wanna go back to the hotel, Mr. Equals?" She asked with a sweet smile.

"I dunno, I was thinking maybe lunch," he said with an air of faux-innocence.

Julie turned Troy to face her and pressed up against him, her stiff nipples brushing against his chest through their clothes as she put her arms around his waist. "We can get room service; nothing happens between 12 and 2 in San Finzione, after all." She reached back around and stuffed her soaked panties down the front of his pants. "Or we could have something else for lunch."

Her hands returned to wrapping around him as she whispered breathlessly in his ear. "My cunt is so wet. She needs to have a word with your hard cock, Master." Troy gave her a kiss and felt her tongue snaking inside his mouth. Julie rubbed herself against the growing bulge in his pants as their tongues danced. He broke the kiss before she started dry-humping him in earnest.

"Well, far be it from me to keep those crazy kids apart," he said as he took her arm and they started walking for the park entrance. Occasionally, Troy would stop and check his bearings as they walked back to the hotel. Whenever he stopped, he heard a little moan escape his wife's lips.