As He Was Going to St Ives Ch. 02

Story Info
The strangers draw the youth into their depraved world.
2.7k words
4.42
31.8k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 06/21/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Quin
Quin
1,853 Followers

John sat in a tearoom just off the busy but narrow main street of Truro, Cornwall. He was killing time, watching the clock tick slowly round. Somehow, it now seemed his meeting with Dee and her husband Tom had been a dream. The boy would never have dared to imagine that he would have been prepared to stand and masturbate in the presence of a strange woman old enough to be his mother, let alone, in the company of her husband, or any man come to that!

Times were changing and this was 1958, but even so. ‘Did I dream it all up?’ he thought. Of course he knew very well that wasn’t the case for in fifteen minutes he would be meeting with them again.

“Maybe they’ve tricked me and won’t be there,” he mumbled under his breath.

A pair of matronly looking ladies cast a disapproving glance his way, making John, now conscious that he had begun to talk to himself hurriedly throw some money onto the table and leave. A question he asked himself was would he actually be able to face the couple anyway; or would his naivety and embarrassment cause him to dash for the bus rather than accept the offer of a ride home in the couples hire car.

“Will I be able to look them in the eye again?” he asked himself as he walked to the designated meeting point.

It had begun to drizzle by the time John reached the small car park as arranged, but fearful he would not be spotted he decided against a nearby shelter and instead stood in a prominent position. He wished he had at least enquired as to what make of car the couple intended hiring.

“Here I am!” said a voice behind him, “Follow me – we’ll go and sit in the car whilst we wait for Dee – she’s doing a spot of shopping.”

John hurried two paces behind the tall figure of Tom, who almost broke out into a run as the rain came pouring down. Throwing his bag into the rear of a smart saloon John jumped into the leather seat as Tom indicated with his finger just where he wanted him to sit.

An excitement now came over the young man, as he reasoned that the sexually promiscuous woman would eventually come and sit by him on their journey. Tom, he figured, was setting the scene – maybe he would stop the vehicle so he would be able to once again watch his wife misbehave. John’s penis tried to push through his trousers, causing him some discomfort.

“Look here old chap,” said the middle-class city man in his cut glass English accent, peering at John through the rear view mirror. “About the train carriage thing. Hope you didn’t finish up feeling, well, uncomfortable about it. It’s just a different way of enjoying the old sex thing y’ know? Must admit though, we don’t usually drag complete strangers into the proceedings – save it for special friends and the occasional special party. Jolly good fun though, what?

Suppose most folk who live in the provinces won’t understand or approve of some of the more sophisticated ways we have in London, playing sexy games and all that.”

John smiled, not answering. His thoughts were better kept to himself. ‘Sophisticated my eye! Bloody perverts in anyone’s book! Typical bloody Londoner – think they’ve invented everything – one step ahead of everyone else! Bollocks!’

John cleared his throat. “I’ve heard that Mrs Trethowen and a few other wives have the odd sophisticated way of entertaining some of the local men when their husbands are out with the fishing boats!” he said rather sarcastically. “Though I can’t see anyone using that word to describe the goings on – ‘sophisticated’.

“Quite so old boy – see what you mean,” said a deflated Tom.

John quickly shut up realising that his manner had almost certainly spoiled his chances of enjoying any further entertainment with Dee. Sure enough, when the lady appeared, Tom helped her place her bags in the boot, then, after a short hushed conversation ushered her to the front passenger seat. The youth’s disappointment was immense, as he had watched this colourful floral umbrella approach the car, turned forward against the driving rain while underneath the umbrella the only sight visible was two amazing, well-shaped stocking clad legs in high-heeled shoes. John’s memory and imagination, not to mention the anticipation of once again seeing the exquisite body those legs belonged to had worked overtime.

Dee made a remark about the weather as the car set off sounding as cool, if not as cold, as the weather. For several miles no one spoke other than to verify the route they were taking. John decided to break the ice.

“Where exactly are you staying?”

The answer was short. “Camborne.”

John was concerned and puzzled, as their destination fell short of his. He would still have some way to travel. Not a great distance but by the time they arrived in Camborne any form of public transport would be almost nil. As though they sensed his concern they reassured him, though still the tone was curt.

“Don’t worry, we’ll take you home first – it’s not much further,” Dee said.

“Yeah,” Tom chirped in, “Anyway, we are just out of Camborne on the way to St Ives.”

The car weaved through the narrow country lanes and what passed as the major highway. As they passed through the small town of Redruth John gave up hope of any adventure, as the next place of significance was Camborne itself then a few more miles would have him home in St Ives. The busy little town bustled as the farming community did the last of their shopping.

“They will have to improve the roads around here soon,” said Tom, “Becoming popular – holidays and whatnot – increased flow of traffic. Modern times – soon be in the 1960’s – times are changing, technology and all that!”

As John listened he was quite unaware of the car turning down a lane. The vehicle stopped and without explanation or comment Dee climbed out and opening the rear door slipped in beside the young man. Tom pulled away, but kept his speed to a minimum. John’s heart beat very fast and he needed to clear his throat constantly. Now there would be only the odd sleepy village, no busy market towns with traffic lights or junctions making them stop, allowing pedestrians to peer into the car – able to see what this buxom middle-class lady was up to – playing with the cock of a youth young enough to be her son. For that’s what she was now doing.

Slowly and deliberately Dee’s hand had kneaded the bulge in John’s groin then opened his trousers. Without a word she had withdrawn his penis to feel it’s length and coax it to grow and thicken. She undid his belt allowing more freedom and an ability to delve lower to caress his scrotum.

“Are you expected home at any particular time JC?” the woman asked.

“No!” stuttered John, who had been taken by surprise.

Tom had pulled the vehicle into the entrance to a farmer’s field, turned off the engine and shuffled around in his seat, but looked down toward John’s groin rather than the boy himself. He had an excited look on his face. Dee smiled as John cast a glance in her direction. He saw her use her spare hand to undo her blouse having removed her coat when she first sat in the car. One by one the buttons popped open until she was able to display her ample cleavage, showing protruding nipples tight against the sheer lace bra.

The hand holding John’s cock began to move his foreskin up and down. Tom seemed to be expecting something else to happen and licked his lips.

“I’m going to give you a special treat JC,” Dee said. “Bet this is a first time for you!”

John just groaned leaving his jaw slack, then to his amazement and indeed further excitement Dee shuffled her bottom along the seat, away from him, enabling her to bend her torso forward, leaving her head hovering over the tip of his throbbing dick.

“Make her do it!” Tom suddenly snapped, “Make her do it!”

John was already breathless, his mind in a whirl. Do it? Make her? He knew what Tom meant but this was something he had only ever heard about. Boys from his small fishing village didn’t really get the chance to experience such delights. Or if they did no one ever went around shouting about it. How on earth would he force this woman – what did Tom expect of him?

Dee’s head stayed put, her lips hardly an inch from the tip of his cock that was now positively aching.

“Go on!” Tom urged, “Force her to pleasure you. Have you never ever done that before John? Felt the tongue of a woman licking your dick – the warm wetness as you push to the back of her throat? Feel her lips suck hard on your hot shaft. Go on make her do it!”

John panted for breath seeing Tom grin manically. A very faint sensation of touch over his peehole sent a shock surging through his body. Did she actually let her tongue lick the hole from where his piss flows? The excitement and desire to want more was building to such a crescendo that he thought he might scream. Part of him wanted to obey Tom but this boy had not been brought up to treat ladies roughly – and rough is what he would have to be. She was teasing him – he could feel her hot breath on his red helmet. She was being unfair - being a bitch. She needed to be taught a lesson!

John’s growl would have scared the animals in the nearby woodland as his fingers grabbed a handful of the woman’s fine hair forcing her head down to meet his thrusting pelvis. His cock forced its way passed her lips and into her mouth and now he was literary fucking her face. As an added punishment for her relentless teasing he sought out her nipples with his right hand and squeezed and rolled them, pushing his nails into her tender skin. Gone was any concern of whether or not her husband would disapprove.

“Go on my boy!” cried Tom, “Give it to her good!”

The wife wasn’t about to fight him off – maybe he could afford to be rougher. Tilting her head by pulling down on her hair John was now able to watch his cock slide in and out of Dee’s mouth; this dirty woman was happy to suck, making slurping sounds as his shaft went all the way to the back of her throat.

Though the boy tried his best to prolong the act he succumbed to the urge to ejaculate. But he still had a trick up his sleeve – one that would humiliate her ever more so. JC would force her face to remain in position while his sperm shot out and filled her mouth – filling her orifice until she had no option but to swallow! How satisfying – how delightful!

Tom was busy masturbating as John felt his libido subside and the hand holding Dee’s head relax. Slowly she began to come upright, sticky jism dribbling down her chin. With a sudden movement that shocked John she almost jumped forward to meet her husbands pursed lips and they kissed, sucked and slobbered, Dee’s hand at her side playing with the semi flaccid dick of her young lover. She broke away and turned to John – dominance had once again returned to the female.

“Now that we’ve established that you have some fire in you I would like us to stop off at the cottage before we take you home.” Dee smirked as she stared the boy in the eye while she spoke. “I want you to fuck me while my husband watches!”

John was spent and exhausted by all the excitement. He looked worried and confused. The woman laughed.

“Don’t worry boy – by the time we’re all ready – you will have recovered. You will last much longer now we’ve satisfied the impatience of your youth.”

Tom started the engine and they continued their slow journey to St Ives.

“It’s time for you to please me now JC. One mustn’t be selfish about these things.”

Dee saw the disbelief on the boys face as she hitched up her skirt, uncovering her knickers and thighs and then she heaved her garment right up to her waist. She took his hand and encouraged him to caress the lily-white skin of her upper thighs then guided his fingers to her quim. For several minutes Dee held his wrist guiding his fingers to touch the right spots.

“Pull my knickers off!” said Dee, her voice but a whisper.

John obeyed, fixing his eyes on her gaping slit as her thighs lifted and separated. She saw him stare.

“Would you like to have a closer look JC? I want you to. Get down between my legs.”

Her tone had become husky and demanding, a harsh but loud whisper.

“Get between my thighs boy!”

Meekly John knelt in the well of the rear seat. Blatantly and without any sense of shame the woman threw up a leg and slung her limb along the seat, opening up her cunt to its very widest. John smelt her musky odour and saw the red glistening inner parts of her vulva. Below that he clearly saw that little area which divides anus from vagina.

“Lick it boy!” he heard her say, though it seemed her voice was unreal – the whole situation now seemed unreal.

John didn’t really have a choice as Dee’s placed her hands either side of his head and drew his face toward her sopping pussy. Slowly and gently she began to grind her pelvis against his face and John just had to open his mouth if only to take a breath.

“Lick me boy – taste me!” The voice sounded soft now and surreal like it was the very devil in his head, tempting, corrupting. “Soon you will be able to fuck me – as hard as you wish! Kiss my cunt!”

First he gave a gentle peck of the lips like an uncle discreetly kissing the cheek of his niece on her birthday. Dee had slipped a hand down and pulling an envelope of red wet flesh to one side uncovered a little button. John dared tickle it with his tongue.

“That’s good boy – do it some more, you are doing well!”

He was pleased with himself and let his tongue sweep the full length of her wet slit. Showing he could be just as dirty as she he pushed the tip of his tongue against her brown hole before working his way up to that little button. Dee squealed and rotated her hips; Tom now cried out.

“I’m stopping the bloody car – I’m missing the best bits!”

John was proud he had been able to learn so fast and was now very eager to give the woman the pleasure she craved. Having stopped the car Tom was knelt on the seat busy masturbating as he watched the youth suck and lick out the pussy of his dear wife. Sometimes the boy was barely able to draw a breath as Dee forced his face hard against her groin. He followed her every instruction, where to lick, when to suck, when to tickle her anus, kiss her clit, nibble her clit.

“I’m going to enjoy fucking with you boy!” she shouted with glee before moaning like a banshee; Tom too gave out a loud groan and John figured that they both had reached their climax.

“Drive on Tom!” sighed Dee when the panting died down.

John remained knelt in the well, his face wet with Dee’s juices; she cradled him on her soft naked belly.

“We are going to have lots of fun together John,” she said quietly.

Quin
Quin
1,853 Followers