As I Am Told

Story Info
F is ordered to serve her boyfriend & his business partners.
2.5k words
4.03
46.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Remember, Katrina, I expect you to show your respect for me by always doing as I say," you instruct, with your finger slightly pointing at me.

I look straight into your eyes and respond, "I know."

"Always," you add, your finger still in the air.

"Always," I respond.

We're at a big house near the water. The air smells salty, and the sky is overcast. I've never been to this beach house of yours, but, then again, you don't let me go to many of your homes—perhaps it is because I am almost 25 years-old and you are almost 55 years-old. Even though I am young, I am not naïve. I know why you like me. I am beautiful, young, and intelligent. You enjoy showing me off at parties and having your male friends envy you. I know it sounds arrogant, but I am just quoting you. I don't mind, though. We always have a good time, and you spoil me endlessly. The facts that you are filthy rich, have an enormous cock, and fuck me until I am quivering so much I can barely stand don't hurt either.

You walk me through the huge wooden front door and right into the library before you disappear. I'm wearing a black mini skirt, tight white blouse, black bra (I know, tacky with a white shirt), black thigh highs with garters, and black stiletto heels; it is the exact outfit you told me you wanted me to wear. Walking around the room, I stop to peruse the shelves of books, lingering a moment on Chaucer.

Suddenly I hear a gruff, "Come here."

I turn around and you're sitting on a big, brown leather chair watching me. Smiling, I slowly saunter over. As I am walking, you tell me to take off my blouse, which I do.

I stop in front of you a moment, then hear, "Let me see your pussy."

Without hesitation, my eyes lock into yours and I lift my skirt. I'm not wearing any panties, just the black garters and stockings--the ones you gave me for Christmas along with many other expensive treats. My shaved pussy is directly in front of your face, my legs slightly spread. You lean forward and touch between my legs. I gasp a little, as you tease around my slit with your long fingers. You lean forward, as if trying to smell my sex. The instant you feel me loosen, you shove your middle finger inside me. You roughly finger fuck me until I am very wet. Then you pull your finger out, run it under your nose, savoring my sweet aroma. You hold up your finger and tell me to lick it. I bend over and do what you say, still without breaking eye contact with you.

After my tongue traces up and down your finger and my warm mouth envelopes it several times, you order, "Get on your knees."

I do, as you lean back in the buttery soft chair and unbutton your pants. As soon as you pull your cock out, I am on it, sucking it gently. Knowing you like it rough, I quickly hasten the pace and suck harder, getting your dick very wet. I lift off it slowly and then trail my tongue back down its length. I go lower, taking first one testicle then the other gently into my mouth. Again, taking my time kissing, teasing, and blowing my way up your length, I reach the tip then quickly grasp the base and tighten my lips on your cock. I forcefully take you in my mouth, enjoying the taste of your precum as I suck you for all I am worth, as you writhe in that fine, Italian leather chair.

When I slow down, look up at you, and take your cock all the way down my throat, I hear you praise, "Good girl," as you hold the back of my head on it and gently thrust.

Hearing your comment turns me on even more, and I suck and lick you harder again, trying not to gag on your long cock. You still have your hand on the back of my head, guiding me, when the doorbell rings. You get up slowly and zip up your pants. I lean back on my heels, a little startled, but you act like you knew the bell was going to ring.

I'm fixing my blouse and hair and gold-gilded mirror, when I hear the voices of a couple men and look up. Two men in their late 50's in business suits are walking outside with you, toward the atrium. One is a short, timid man with glasses, and the other is a very large, overweight man whose attitude appears even bigger than his stature. You seem relaxed yet cordial with them, like they are business acquaintances rather than friends. They also seem to be walking a little too straight and their eyes are darting around the house a little too much for them to be friends.

I don't know what I should do or where I should go, so I stay in the library, this time taking interest in Dostoyevsky. After about 15 minutes, you call for me. When I get to the outdoor atrium, I can see that the day has turned sunny. You are sitting in front of the men, laughing and speaking with them. I go to you and stand seductively at your side--just like you taught me to do. I give the men a coy smile with a raised eyebrow, thinking you just want to introduce me as eye-candy so I can get you all some drinks. Instead, you wrap your hand on my ass, and say, "Stand in front of me and face Mr. Simms and Mr. Woolrich," as you pat and rub my ass.

I do as you instruct.

"Now hike up your skirt."

I look back over my shoulder at you, meeting your gaze, without revealing to the gentlemen callers that I have no clue what you are doing. You look right back into my eyes and don't say anything else. My heart races and I remember our conversation from earlier in the day. Even though I feel uncomfortable, I turn my head back toward the two men and slowly raise my skirt until my pussy, still glistening with my juices, is exposed to them. One of the men, the timid Mr. Simms, just looks into my eyes and the other one, the fat Mr. Woolrich, stares at my pussy and opens his mouth, biting down on his tongue. You reach up and unzip and remove my skirt. I stand before the men in my garters and stockings.

From behind me, you reach between my legs and spread them. Once again you run your finger along my pussy lips. "You're still wet. Aren't you?" you ask rhetorically.

Then I hear you unzipping your pants.

"Sit on my lap," you coldy command.

I wave of nervous nausea washes over me. I continue looking at the men as I step back over your lap and spread my thighs around your legs. I lean forward, protecting your privacy as I am exposed. I reach for your dick. Since I am in front, the men can't see your cock sliding inside me, though my facial expressions and moan reveal every move. I continue to lower myself down onto you with my eyes shut and then start to slowly raise and lower myself on your thick dick, bathing us both in my ample, sticky juices. After a few minutes of me enjoying you, one of the men speaks up and brusquely tells me to take my shirt off. I continue fucking you and turn my head back, waiting for your direction.

"It's okay; do as he says."

I do.

I meet eyes with big Mr. Woolrich, the one who wanted my shirt off, as I am still fucking you. I lick my lip and let him know how good you feel buried deep inside my sex. I am still incredibly turned on and know it won't take long for me to cum. Suddenly Mr. Simms excitedly pipes in and tells me to take my bra off; again, I wait for you to tell me it is okay. Mr. Simms looks flustered that I don't just do as he says. You tell me to go ahead, and I look at him as I peel it off, squeezing each of my tits for him. Once my bra hits the ground, you grab a firm hold of my hips and start fucking me incredibly hard.

"Oh, God; Oh, God; OH, MY GOD!" I cry. "I'm going to cu-" I start as an orgasm rips through me. I shudder, but continue riding you.

"Mmmmmm, oh, oh, oh, more, MORE!" I desperately beg.

I struggle to catch my breath, and you are fucking me so fast and rough it is starting to hurt. Mr. Simms relishes seeing this fact upon my face, and Mr. Woolworth is leaning forward, wiping his mouth. My tits are bouncing up and down, up and down, and I am alternating making eye contact with each man between moaning and shutting my eyes, still never missing a beat of riding your cock, as another orgasm rips through me.

"FUCK! FUCK! FUCK!" I yell out while you huskily pant beneath me.

When I open my eyes next, one of the men is in front of me with his pants down.

"Take Mr. Woolworth in your mouth," you say.

I hesitate only a split-second before you crack my ass with your hand and firmly order, "Suck his cock now, Katrina."

I am so close to cumming yet again, and my thighs are turning to jello, as I lift his stomach a little and open my mouth to start sucking him. I can already taste his salty eagerness. You slip your cock out of me and guide me down on my knees before Mr. Woolrich. He's breathing very heavily and says he needs to sit on the ground. I stop, lean back in a submissive waiting position, and let him adjust.

"C'mon, Sweetheart, I'm waiting," he condescendingly smirks, as he spreads his legs and raises his pevis toward me.

I cup and rub my breasts for him before slinking down to keep sucking his cock. I barely blink as I swirl my tongue around him and look over his stomach into his eyes. When I flick my tongue over his head, he thrusts deeper into my mouth, almost trying to choke me, and pants hard and fast. His face is red and multiple trails of sweat are tracing their way along his face.

I feel you behind me, lifting me up doggie style. It doesn't take me long to figure out what was going to happen when I feel the head of your cock against my ass cheeks. I look up from Mr. Woolrich's dick and see Mr. Simms stroking himself and smiling at me. I feel your hand on my back and then a second later your cock is ramming its way up my ass. I open my mouth to let out a scream, but Mr. Woolrich forcefully holds my head on his dick, and I wonder how he hasn't blown his load into my mouth yet.

"Ooooh, yeeeessss," you pant as you plunge in and out of my ass. Tears start to well in my eyes, because you are starting to tear into me. You reach up and yank my long, brown hair, making me release Mr. Woolrich's dick. Anger flashes in his eyes, as you lift me up and continue to spear my ass.

"Mr. Simms, come inside her. Her pussy is tight," you offer.

As if he had been waiting for an invitation, Mr. Simms rises and rushes over to me. I watch him while you lay me back on top of you, your cock still rammed in my aching ass. Mr. Simms seems incredibly excited at the prospect of double-teaming me with you and quickly finds his way to my sopping entrance. Not to be left out, Mr. Woolrich, leans down on his knees shoving his dick into my face again so I can finish him.

With three cocks viciously plunging into all my openings, I couldn't help but try to stifle a scream both from the pain and the pleasure. Mr. Woolrich silences me, though, as he barely lets me breathe by keeping his rock hard member securely shoved in my mouth and throat.

"Mmmmph, Mmmmph, Mmmmph," I moan behind Mr. Woolrich's dick.

"I can't waaaait," Mr. Simms worriedly grunts.

"It's fine, Sir. You can cum in her pussy or in her mouth," I hear you say as another orgasm rips through me and my body jerks. I let go of Mr. Woolrich's cock to breathe and yell out, but he slaps my cheek and holds my lips tight on him as I moan through them with sweat dripping down my face.

"I want her mouth!" Mr. Simms cries.

I quickly drop Mr. Woolrich's cock and turn my head to look up at Mr. Simms, who is still thrusting into my pussy on top of me. Spit is caking in the corners of his mouth and his glasses are crooked on the bridge of his nose. He is panting. I feel you slip from my ass, finally, and push for me to get up. Mr. Simms senses the move and slips his cock from my sore cunt.

I go on my knees as Mr. Simms stands before me. I start sucking him, but he is too close.

"I want to come on the whore's face," he smirks.

You and Mr. Woolrich press me down on my back and all three of you converge on my face. The site of three cocks all pumping toward my open mouth has me furiously rubbing my clit. Mr. Woolrich painfully pinches my nipple and I wince as another orgasm is building inside me. As my back arches and I start to moan, Mr. Simms shoots the first load on my face, coating my right cheek and lips. I lick his cum, still quivering with anticipation. I quickly lick him clean and he falls back, red-faced and exhausted. You and Mr. Woolrich cum almost simultaneously. You always come like a hose, and you spurt all over my mouth, face, and chest. I barely shut my eyes in time. Mr. Woolrich looks like he is going to have a heart attack.

"Here it is, Bitch! Here it is!" he jeers.

He doesn't have a lot of cum, but he makes it a point to cover me in it. He rubs his cock all over my face, spreading the cum of all three men into my mouth and hair. When he is done, he dips his cock into my mouth a few extra times just to watch me suck him.

"Clean me, "he states as he looks down at me.

"Go ahead," you say.

I lick him as you watch. When Mr. Woolrich leans back, I look over to where you are sitting on the ground.

"That will be all for now, Katrina. You may start dinner," you say.

I stand, wearing only cum, and walk into the house to clean up and prepare your meal.