As If I am Your Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'So that you could put a stop of me being close to you or cuddle you,' he said staring down at the sight of her swelling breasts.

'No, no nothing of that sort would happen. You would be closer,' she said practically pulling his face on her bosom.

Feeling the warmth of her breast on his cheek and getting excited, 'this is what I fear of loosing once I get married. I fear of loosing the comfort of being near you, cuddling you. I love being close to you, feel the warmth of your body and I just cant imagine staying away from you,' as he said it he placed his lips on her cheek and as he pressed them he made it sure that a part of his lips touch hers.

Meena was excited by his words. So the act of drawing his face close to her body was paying off. She even felt him trying to kiss her and this act of his jolted her. It jolted her because for the first time she felt unsure of what was happening to her and to ascertain her feelings she lifted her arms and holding his head said 'is this all because of what happened yesterday.'

'Yes this is because of what happened yesterday,' saying it he held her arm pits in the same fashion as he had done earlier and caressing her moist underarms 'it feels so nice to feel them Mom,' he said.

His words and actions ignited a flame in her body which hitherto she had not felt before and as he continued caressing her under arms the joy it sent up her body made her enjoy it. Am I falling prey to his ministrations, she wondered.

Seeing that he had no intention to stop caressing her under arms 'I see that you don't miss an opportunity to feel me up there,' she said.

'Yes somehow I have been attracted to it,' he replied as he cupped her armpits.

'What's there that you find so attractive,' she said lifting her arms up and allowing him more space.

'The coarse feeling of the hair and its musky odour, how I wish I could see it,' he said and looked up to see her reaction.

'Dhat, what's there that you want to see,' she asked as she felt his finger slip under her sleeve.

'The dark patch of hair curled up against your fair skin would look enchanting,' he said as his finger slipped deep into her sleeve.

'I can't understand what could be so enchanting,' she said and trembled as his finger felt her moist hair.

'Why don't you let me be the judge,' he said as he tried to slip in another finger.

'If you continue doing what you are doing then I think may not be able to wear this blouse again,' she said fearing it would be ripped.

'Don't you have enough that you mind loosing one,' he asked as he exerted pressure on the thin material.

'I have but I don't want to loose this one,' saying it she brought her hands down.

'Then why don't you wear one which you don't mind loosing,' asked Rajesh.

'Would it not suffice if I wear a sleeveless blouse,' she asked and before he could react coming out of his arms she pecked a kiss on his lips which had him wondering whether it was a real one or was he dreaming.

Later Meena had to recall all that took place between and what it meant for her. She tried to flush it out of her mind that she had fallen for his caresses. No it could not have happened to me or if at all it had happened it might just be a passing thought.

Finally she debated as to why she had pecked a kiss on his lips? Justifying it on the grounds that if she had not kissed him at that moment then she may have found it difficult to sustain him as he was about to rip her blouse and feel her armpits which she considered to be very sensitive.

Rajesh was on cloud nine. Not just because he was kissed but because of the smile his Mom gave as she moved out of his arms. It was a smile that could have won thousand hearts.

Next day Meena avoided getting close to him the whole day. She was contemplating how to proceed without getting stimulated and the only thing that came to her mind was to act naturally.

As evening dawned Meena finding him watching TV went across and sitting besides said 'shall I talk with Granny? She may help in finding you a beautiful girl.'

'What if she finds one of her age,' joked Rajesh.

'Then obviously you ought to marry her as you cannot say no to her.'

'Yes I can marry but I pity you, as you have to take care of two persons instead of one,' he said as he slipped his arm around her.

'Stop joking and try to be reasonable,' she said as she leaned on him.

'Mom find one who is as beautiful, as witty and as

'And as. . .?' she asked.

'And as charming and as gorgeous as you are,' he said drawing her closer.

'So you consider me to be gorgeous and you want to marry someone who is 42 years old who would be willing to marry a guy half her age, not a bad proposition,' she said.

'Mom age would not be a factor if she has your charms,' he replied feasting his eyes upon her voluptuous body.

'What do you see in me that's so promising,' she said seeing him ogling at her body.

'You are one woman blessed with all the right curves at right places,' he said kissing her on her lips.

Hearing his words and having being kissed on her lips Meena hiding her face on his chest said 'why did you do that.'

'For the same reason as you did,' he said as his eyes got focused upon her curvaceous body displaying her curves to his full advantage. Feasting his eyes on her half naked voluptuous back and her rich mounds stacked in the flimsy sari 'one ought to be fortunate enough to have a look at it,' he said.

'So you want a bride as gorgeous and as voluptuous as I am,' she said.

Running his fingers in circles on her back and feeling the rich curves 'do you think you would be able to find one like this,' he said and bringing to rest his fingers on the straps of her bra 'you seem to have a good collection of these.'

'Why are you after them and moreover what's your interest in them,' she asked.

'I am curious as I fail to understand their use,' he replied as he kept fingering the straps of her bra.

'Why do you think we would wear them if they were of no use,' she said.

'From what I have seen so far I don't think you need one as I feel what they are supporting are very firm,' he replied.

'When have you seen them that you are so confident in your assessment,' she asked as warmth spread through her body.

'Got no opportunity to see them but my cheeks were Lucky enough to have felt them when you hugged me to your bosom,' he said ashis hand started caressing her exposed back.

Squirming in pleasure on feeling the warmth of his hand on her naked back and getting aroused by his talk 'what more could you derive from that one hug,' she asked placing her cheek in the comfort zone of his broad chest.

'From that I felt assured that you may allow me to be a little adventurous,' he said as he fingered the flaps of her blouse.

'You mean I would permit you to open my blouse but what for?' she asked.

'Because this strip of cloth is shielding a vast area of your back which my eyes have not feasted upon,' he replied as his fingers started unhooking her blouse.

'Well if you would limit your gaze only on to my back then count yourself lucky,' she said lifting her face up and kissing him on the exposed part of his neck.

'And obviously I would not let go the opportunity of feeling up your naked armpits,' he said as he went on unhooking her blouse.

'For that you don't have to struggle hard as I am wearing a sleeveless one,' she said digging her teeth on his nape.

Those words struck him hard where it mattered most and having its effect well screened from her vision he went on caressing her exquisite back which made Meena to bite her lips to contain her emotions spilling out and when his hands reached her arms and held her naked armpits she could no longer sustain herself. Letting out a moan she suddenly withdrew from his grasp in such a manner that her blouse got struck in his hands which made his eyes pop out of their sockets on having had a look at her bra clad breasts. With out giving him much time to devour her nakedness he scrambled to her room minus her blouse.

Rajesh holding on to the flimsy garment could not believe what his eyes had devoured. Recapping all the incidences which had taken place he felt pleased and feeling elevated he went to his room.

Meanwhile Meena recalling the happenings felt that she was solely responsible for all that happened as she had taken the initiative. She did not feel bad as one day or the other the pent up desires which she had curtailed for almost twenty years since loosing her husband had to erupt. She felt at ease thinking there was nothing wrong in it as her son had shown lot of maturity and had not taken things for granted. With these thoughts in her mind she felt relieved.

Next morning everything was normal and as Rajesh got ready to visit the site his Mom was there at the door to see him off.

In was in the late evening that Rajesh returned and straightaway hit the sofa being totally exhausted. Seeing her son slumped on the sofa Meena while kneading his shoulders asked 'how is the work progressing?'

'Its going on fine and within 15 days it may get completed and Mom, I have to go again tomorrow.'

'Do you have to go? Can the Architects not take care of it, you get tired visiting daily,' she said as she held his head in her hands and started pressing it.

'Yes I get tired but coming back under your care makes me forget everything,' he replied.

'You seem to have ready answers, from where did you pick them up,' she asked pulling his head up.

Having his head rest on her belly and feeling its warmth 'Mom under your attention I forget everything,' he said as he lifted his arms and held her by waist tightly.

'Do you have to imprison me? Do you think I would runaway,' she asked as she pressed his head on to her belly.

'No, its not because you would runaway but because it feels good to feel you,' he said as he pushed his hands and held her blouse.

'Feel me under my arms or what?' she asked as she felt his fingers toying with her blouse.

'Not only under your arms but any portion of your body feels good,' saying it he caressed her whole back.

Feeling excited by his ministrations 'why did you pull out my blouse yesterday,' she cooed softly.

'It was your fault that the blouse was removed from its place. How I wish you had stayed back for some more time instead of running away,' he said as his fingers crept inside her blouse.

'Why what was your interest in it,' she asked bringing to place her chin to rest on his head.

'My eyes were deprived of the gorgeous sight of seeing them in their full splendour,' he said as he started unbuttoning her blouse.

'Is it necessary that you have to see them. Were you not happy on having felt them,' saying it she pulled his head on to her bosom.

'No there is much difference between touching and seeing them,' as he uttered those words he continued to unhook her blouse.

'What if you had a more prominent feel of them,' she said as she nuzzled his face on her bosom.

'That feels great but seeing them in their full glory would be fascinating,' as he said it he discarded her blouse and staring at her exquisite breasts stacked in the tiny bra 'I wonder of what use the bra is of,' he said.

'Have your eyes not gorged at what they are hiding? Have they not turned red on seeing them? It is for that reason we use them,' she said getting excited on having this chat with him.

'If it is for that reason then I would advice you to go without wearing one as they fail to hide anything,' he said.

'As if you are able to see what's behind them,' she said.

'What could they be hiding other than two dark teats,' he said feeling her breasts for the first time.

You men are most unscrupulous creatures found in this planet,' she said making faces at him.

Pulling her down on the sofa beside him 'can you imagine how this planet would have been if we were not around,' he said.

'Yes it would have been wonderful and we would have happily run around without any worries,' she said stressing her point.

'You mean to say run around showing your teats around, then what would be the use of these,' he replied taking hold of the straps of her bra.

'You are one filthy person who is after my bras from day one and I don't know why,' she said.

'Because they are inconsequential to you as what they are supporting are firm, rich and full and have not lost an iota of their charm,' he said as he ripped out her bra from her body.

'Finally you have succeeded in having your way. Do they impress you as much as you had thought they would,' she asked her body burning with desires.

'If I could have imagined that they would look so erotic, so exotic I would have not have waited so long to feast my eyes,' he said as his eyes hungrily devoured the erotic splendour of having seen her naked breasts.

'Count yourself lucky to have feasted your eyes upon them otherwise where would you think you could have seen such a gorgeous pair,' she said as her whole body trembled with uncontrollable desires.

'Yes now on having been stung by their beauty the next best thing would be to go back twenty years and do what I used to do,' he said cupping her breast and squeezing it softly.

'You are one filthy stinking pig,' she said her eyes beaming with lust.

'Yes who would you think would be so crazy as to suckle them again after a lapse of twenty years,' saying it he pulled her up and guiding his mouth to her waiting teat sucked it in.

Meena screamed out his name and taking hold of her breast and guiding it into his mouth 'suck them, bite them as they are yours to play with,' she said and as Rajesh took a breast in his mouth and started sucking on it, grasping his hair and pulling them 'how I wish you had started playing with them long ago,' she said lustily as she climaxed.

Hearing her words and seeing her lust filled face he pulled her in his arms and gluing his lips on hers he kept kissing her until he shot his load in his pants.

Meena seeing him sweating and panting silently slipped out of his grasp and walked down to her room feeling totally satisfied.

Next morning as Rajesh left for site Meena was worried as to how she would face him on his return. She started contemplating on many plans and finally decided that she would ask him to take her on a long drive as by the time they returned it would be very late and he would go to bed directly as he would be tired. With that in mind she called him in the evening and informed him.

Rajesh was delighted to hear it and straightaway he decided the place which would be most ideal. Thinking about it he spent the rest of the time and as he reached home he was delighted to see his mother decked up in silver colour sari which was ideal for the trip he had in mind.

As they traversed most of the distance Meena kept her cool and when he left the highway and steered to his right she lifted her eyebrows questioning him as to where they were heading.

'Mom it's a wonderful place and you would love spending some time there,' he said.

'Well if it so then why not,' she said thinking the time they would spent there would be to her advantage but what she did not think was how it would effect her.

Driving down for another few minutes Rajesh stopped the car and as they walked hand in hand in the cool breezy night she could hear the water running down. Attracted by the sound of gushing water she rushed towards it leaving Rajesh far behind.

Rajesh was delighted to see her jumping with joy and allowing her space to enjoy herself he sat on a boulder nearby.

As he kept an eye on her the cool breeze started blowing and this made her sari to hug her body like a second skin and with the moon playing hide and seek behind the clouds it had a tantalizing effect upon him whenever its light fell upon her.

Straining his eyes as he looked at her he felt as if she was standing there displaying her gorgeous body to his gaze. He could clearly make out each and every curve of her sensual back and when his eyes explored further down her gorgeous mounds looked as if they were naked with the wind having plastered her sari around them that It even highlighted the crevice between them.

On having numerous sightings of her sensual body whenever the moonlight fell upon it Rajesh coming to stand behind her slipped his hands around her waist and grasped her in such a way which was quite obvious.

Meena sensed his approach before he could slip his arms around her and when his hands held on to her waist well below her navel she felt assured what his intentions were and on trying to distract his attention 'isn't this place very beautiful,' she said.

'In comparison to what I have just seen it amounts to nothing,' he said as his hands started caressing the naked flesh of her waistline.

'What could you have seen that would be more exciting than this,' she asked as she felt his hands caressing her lower midriff just above the waist band of her sari which was dangerously close to what was permissible.

'My eyes devoured your back which you had so far kept under wraps and believe me you have a gorgeous bottom,' as he said this his hands encircling her lower abdomen pulled her up.

Hearing his words and feeling the scorching heat of his hands on her navel her body shuddered and when he pulled her up there was no mistaking as to what she felt of him. Bracing herself and fighting to sustain the desire consuming her body 'do you really find them so provocative,' she said.

'Is it not obvious,' he said as he lightly brushed it against her body.

Feeling it for the second time and biting her lips 'is it due to what you saw of me,' she asked.

'Yes it was only after having a look at them,' he said trying to lodge it between the crevice of her mounds.

Seeing him struggling to place it in a comfortable place 'do you want me to turn around,' she asked softly.

'Yesssssss,' he hissed and as she turned grasping her in both hands and placing it on her warm naked waist he pushed it hard on her.

Moving deep into his arms she hugged him until her lower body consumed him fully and when he started panting and perspiring, feeling she had accomplished her task, kissing him on his lips she moved out of his arms.

On their journey back home both were silent and when they reached home they went to their respective rooms.

Next morning he felt her presence before he could see her. It was her exotic fragrance which hit his nostrils and when he opened his eyes they were blessed with the sight of his charming Mom standing there wearing a haughty smile on her face. On closer scrutiny he found her wearing a half white sari which complimented well with both her fairness and figure. As his eyes met hers he heard her say 'go have your bath fast,' with that she went out.

As Rajesh stepped out after his bath he was surprised when he saw his Mom having strolled in his breakfast.

'Mom why did you . . . he was at a loss of words.

'I know that you missed your dinner last night and I am doing what your wife was supposed to have done,' she said.

'Yes but why bring it here? You could have called me,' he said.

'I thought you might be tired after that long drive,' she said.

'No not all, but on the other hand I enjoyed being in your company,' he said.

'How nice, I was feeling bad thinking it was me who insisted on the long drive,' she said.

'Every moment was exciting and yesterday you were looking so charming,' he replied recalling the scene.

'What makes you say I looked charming,' she asked pushing the trolley away.

'Wearing a silver colour sari, with the wind blowing and the moonlight falling upon you, you looked gorgeous,' he replied as he looked up at her.

'Does it mean you don't like what I am wearing now,' her eyes questioned him.

'Today your appearance is totally different. What you are wearing is very sublime and your very presence is intoxicating,' he said drawing her in his arms.