As It Happened

Story Info
Estanged partners find extramarital lust.
1.3k words
3.84
80.3k
24
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Darkwade
Darkwade
80 Followers

This occurred about a year and a half ago. My wife and I had decided to separate (a joint decision - we just grew apart). It was all fairly amicable and I still lived there while I was looking for a place to stay.

I have fantasized about her fucking other men; which she did a few years ago, on a couple of occasions. After a while this just helped to fuel my fantasies and periodically became part of our sex sessions, along with a large dildo, which we used to pretend was another cock fucking her.

After we decided to split up, we still slept in the same bed and still had sex but less frequently. This was hard, so she decided we could still play with each other but I could not fuck her, this was OK by me because I loved licking her pussy and she responded eagerly. It was while we were having one of these sessions that we started talking about her having a pussy full of cum, what it would feel like having her panties sticky with it, whether I would like to see it, maybe even eat her out. This used to get us both very hot and resulted in some great sex (no fucking).

About a month and a half into this arrangement we both started going out separately. It was about this time that she met some guy she started having sex with, she would come home from being with him and tell me all the details (apparently he was very well hung). She would also leave her cum stained panties on the floor for me to find. (I think she was leading me in a certain direction I was happy to go in.) They could only fuck in cars or other friend's places; they didn't have anywhere else to go. These nights got her hotter and hotter, and in the mornings would love to have me finger fuck her to many great orgasms, even though I could feel her pussy had been well stretched.

One day while we were very randy and I was fucking her with her dildo, licking her pussy and talking about it being full of cum, she asked if I would really like to see her pussy full. I nearly came on the spot. She asked if we could organize it so I went out and he could come over, after he had finished she would send me an SMS to let me know the coast was clear. We were both very turned on all week

Just thinking about it. Finally the night of her encounter came and we both got ready for the night (me to go out her to get laid). While she was getting ready I took some pictures of her (she was hot and wet), she even wore a pair of see through panties and bra I suggested she buy.

At around 8 p.m. I went out. The time just dragged on, 9 p.m., 10 p.m., 10.30 p.m. At around 11.15 p.m. my cell phone went of, I had a message. I M READY.

When I got home the music was loud, she was having a drink in the kitchen and gave me a great big at me as I walked in, her hear was messy and cheeks flushed.

"Would you like some wine?" she asked.

"Yes. How was it?"

"He came in me 3 times. The first was soon after he arrived, the last just before you got home. I'm soooo randy."

She came over to where I was sitting, kissed me and rubbed my cock through my pants; I was getting very hard.

"Tell me more". I asked.

"He is so big that at one time I was lying on my stomach with my legs almost closed, he lay on my back, and then I felt his cock was pushing against my cunt, he entered me and fucked me like that for a while, it was fantastic. I sucked his cock it is so fat that I could hardly get my fingers around it. I love his cock."

As we talked she started dancing to the music in a very erotic way, she rubbed her tits, hiked up her skirt and bent over, at one point she bobbed down, pulled her skirt up to her waist put her hands on her knees and slowly spread her legs apart . I looked down and I could see her pink see through panty. It was wet, very wet and stained with cum. She looked at me and asked. "You like?" I answered her by pulling my cock out, it was rock hard, I started pulling it, this got her hotter and she spread her legs even wider. I could see that her panty was sticking to her pussy. Her pussy was shaved! I didn't notice this before; she must have shaved it when she was getting ready. It was totally bald' and now covered with cum.

"Why don' you go to bed.... I'll join you in a minute." I was told.

I went to our bedroom, took of my clothes and kept masturbating thinking about her pussy full of someone else's cum. She came in to our bedroom; I could see her by the moonlight streaming in through the window. She watched me pull my cock for a while then came over, stuck her tongue out and started licking the head of my cock. While doing this she turned around and put one knee over my head to the other side, I was now inches from her wet panty, looking straight up at it.

"My pussy is so hot and sore. Remember your not allowed to put you cock in me. Do you want to lick me?" as she said this she pushed her panty-covered pussy right up to my nose. I moved my head forward and smelled her wetness, it was intoxicating. I licked her panty, she moaned, I could taste her familiar juice mixed with his cum, I licked her panty like this for a little while before she got of me and lay next to me on her stomach. "I am tired and so randy," she said. "I just want to lie here". "Please suck my pussy".

As she lay there I climbed in between her legs, she moved one leg up high so I could get close. I climbed higher and lay down between her legs. For the first time I reached up, and touched her panty with my fingers. It was wet, hot and sticky. I put my tongue on it again and just kept licking, she was moaning deeply but didn't move. Grabbing the crutch of her sticky panties I pulled it to one side to reveal the outside of her pussy caked with dry cum, while looking in I saw a gapping hole oozing with her wet juices mixed with his cum. Slowly I stuck my tongue near her open hole and pushed it in. The taste was salty yet sweet, it tasted of pure sex, I lapped it up. She kept moaning and pushing her pussy into my face.

Then with one movement she pushed my head out of the way as she rolled on her back and pulled her panty off, she put it to her nose and breathed in deeply. "Could you taste it? Did you like it?" She knew the answer. Pulling her knees up to her breasts she pulled them apart, her hole was open and cum started dripping out.

"Suck it out of me." I was told. I buried my face in her dripping pussy and started sucking on it, I swallowed the cum oozing out of her. She was grinding her pussy on my face and shuddered with a huge orgasm as my face was covered with her juices. After I sucked all the juices out of her I cleaned all the dried cum from around her pussy and we both fell into a very contented sleep.

After I moved out she still "cums" around... But... That's another story...

Darkwade
Darkwade
80 Followers