As It Should Be

Story Info
Vances' wife, has the cure for Ron's headache!
2.6k words
3.78
80k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RRRRINNGG! RRRRIIIINNNGGGG!

"Hello, Karen speaking."

Karen heard heavy breathing on the other end and hung up.

RRRRIIIINNNGG! RRRRRIIIINNNGGG!

Once more Karen picked up the phone but this time, a slow, deliberate voice spoke. "Karen, don’t hang up. It’s me Rod. I don’t feel so good. I called in sick today is Vance home?"

"No he isn’t, he went to work today. What’s the problem Rod? What do you want?" asked Karen.

"Karen, at th’ moment, I have th’ grand-daddy of all headaches. It’s so bad that I closed all th’ blinds and curtains."

"Ok, Why are you calling me?"

"I was lookin’ for somethin’ for this headache but we don’t have anything. I was wonderin’ if you might have something for this pain?"

"He’s a pain OK," thought Karen, "Where’s Bonnie?" she asked.

"I told her to go on to work and I’d be OK until she got home. I thought we had some medicine but we don’t."

"Alright, hang on, I’ll check." Karen returned after a few minutes. "We don’t have any pain pills but we do have some heavy duty prescription sleeping pills. Two of these will put you out for the duration."

"Great. Thanks Karen. I really ‘preciate this."

"No problem, I’ll be over in a few minutes. We bought these sleeping pills because Vance has been having trouble sleeping. I don’t think he’ll be playing cards with you guys any more."

"As It Should Be!" Answered Rod, "I’m going back to the bedroom where it’s darker. Even this little bit of light is botherin’ me. I’ll leave th’ front door unlocked and you can lock it on your way out." Rod hung up the phone.

In a few minutes, Karen was entering Rods’ house. The living room was dark but some light was coming through the picture window. She looked into the hall and saw a nite-lite plugged into the socket. Around the corner was the bedroom and Karen headed in that direction.

Suddenly, a dark figure rushed from the bathroom. He grabbed Karen and pinned her to the wall. The bottle of pills dropped from her hand and rolled back towards the living room.

"Man, I missed you!" said a familiar voice. And Rod’s lips found Karen’s.

Finally twisting her head, Karen said, "Rod, what the hell are you doing? I thought you were sick."

"I was baby, sick of not seeing you." Again his lips covered hers.

This time the kiss was more forceful and it was harder for Karen to twist away. "Let me go! We can’t do this!"

"Yes we can, woman. Vance and Bonnie went to work and I called in sick, so we have plenty of time."

"I said, let me go!" Karen twisted out of Rod’s tight grip. She turned and started for the door.

She had only taken a few steps when Rod grabbed her around her slim waist and, once more, pinned her against the wall. His lips sought hers and found them. Rod raised his left hand and cupped Karen’s left breast through her blouse.

Removing his lips from hers, he said, "God, I missed these!" Again, pressing his lips to hers, he tried to slips his tongue past her lips.

Karen felt his hand fondling her breast and trying to pinch her nipple. She brought her small hands to his hard chest and tried to push him away. His hold on her was too great and she was still pinned against the wall. "What’s the matter with you?"

For the first time, Karen felt a hardening against her crotch. It was then that she noticed that Rod was naked except for his jockey shorts. Before she could do anything, Rod grabbed her wrists and pulled her arms behind her. He held them there with his right hand. His left hand quickly unbuttoned the first three buttons of Karen’s blouse. As his lips, again, closed over hers, his hand reached inside Karen’s blouse and closed over her bra-encased breast. This time, his tongue was forced inside her mouth. Rod’s tongue curled around hers like a long lost lover. While they orally kissed, Rod’s hand snaked behind Karen and unhooked her bra.

Rod finally released the hot kiss. As he looked into Karen’s beautiful face, he said, "I can’t believe you didn’t miss my cock. It’s been a little over two weeks and I’ve had some really hot dreams about you. I’ve missed your lips, you titties, and definitely your pussy. You can’t tell me that you didn’t miss my dick. You’re too much of a woman not to. Oh, by th’ way," Rod’s large hand closed over a naked tit. "Did you know that you have very sensitive nipples? Well, you do. I’ll show you." Rod pinched her right nipple between his thumb and forefinger.

A slow moan escaped Karen’s sweet lips. "Damn you, Son-Of-A-Bitch!"

Rod let go of Karen’s hands and they fell to her side. Lowering his head, he let the tip of his tongue slide around Karen’s upper and lower lip. When he finished, he looked into her smiling face. "Damn, I missed your hot titties."

"You know I’m going to hate you later, don’t you?" She said.

Putting both arms around her and pulling her to him, just before their lips met, Rod whispered, "As It Should Be!"

Pressing his lips to hers, Karen returned his firm oral kiss. She felt his huge cock pressing against her crotch. Their tongues curled around each other and then let go.

"At least this time, my hands aren’t tied." Karen’s arms went around his neck as they met in another long oral kiss. Karen felt his hand roaming all over her hot body. In her mind, she could see Rods’ huge cock penetrating her pussy. This image caused her to tingle with excitement. His hands went from her shoulders to her upper and lower back, finally resting on her tight ass. When she felt his hands fondling her asscheeks, Karen pressed her crotch into his. Keeping one hand on her cheeks, his other snaked up to her firm, orbital

tits. His large hand went from one tit to the other. As he rolled her nipples between is fingers, short sighs and gasps rolled off Karen’s tongue.

When Rod released his kiss, his hands went to the top of her blouse. He pushed it off her shoulders and let it fall to the floor. Hooking his forefinger into the center of Karen’s bra, he pulled at it and it joined her blouse. "Damn bitch, those titties look just as good as ever." His lips began their oral attention. Rod felt Karen’s hands brushing through his hair and stopping on the back of is head. There was a light, forward pressure and his lips were pushed farther into those sweet tits.

The oral attention to Karen’s titties was sending erotic jolts of excitement all thru her body. She was "cuming" close to an orgasm, when Rod stopped. His lips left her tits and moved downward. She felt his tongue sliding around her belly button. Next, his hand reached up and pulled her shorts down. She wasn’t wearing any panties.

"Oh shit, that pussy looks good enough to eat." Said Rod, and his lips moved forward, very slowly. His sucking lips closed on Karen’s inner thigh. When he removed his mouth, there was a small red spot on her left thigh. Rod proceeded to her left thigh and left the same red spot there. Closer and closer, his lips and snake-like tongue moved to that sweet slit. As his mouth closed over Karen’s wet box, a soft moan escaped from her tender lips.

Karen arched her hips towards that lapping tongue. Her small hands moved to the back of Rod’s head and gently pushed forward. She began moving her hips in time with that licking tongue. She felt Rods’ hands moving up her hot, sexy body. They stopped at her well-formed mounds. He squeezed both firm tits and pinched her hardened nipples. Electrical jolts of erotic pleasure were soaring through Karen’s sweaty, hot body. She closed her beautiful eyes and imagined a place of pure sensual pleasure. Her pussy was so wet and that jabbing tongue continued to rapidly stab between her split cuntal lips.

Rod felt Karen’s hands tighten in his hair as he made a quick stab that reached beyond that hard clit nub. Karen’s hot body slowly arched upwards and paused momentarily. Another short, quick thrust into her "Hot Spot" and Karen’s body began its whip-like dance. Rod held onto her hips as her orgasm took over. Rod heard several shorts gasps and then one long soft moaning sigh. Releasing Karen, Rod let her slid down the wall and into his lap. Putting his strong arms around her, Rod held her tight until she regained her senses.

"Oh Shit!" exclaimed Karen, raising her pretty head, "What th’ Hell was that?"

Rod looked into those sexy eyes, smiling into that beautiful face, "I think you just had one Hell of a orgasm, that’s what th’ Hell that was."

Rod moved his legs from under Karen and got up. Reaching out his hands, he helped her off the floor. Even though she had regained her senses, Karen was still a little wobbly. Rod put his strong arms around her waist and guided her into the bedroom.

Karen saw where they were headed and smiled. "Damn Sam, I don’t know how much more of this I can take."

Rod smiled at that retro expression, "Damn Sam". "As It Should Be" he said, opening the bedroom door and helping Karen inside. Closing the door, he picked her up, carried her to the bed and gently deposited her on the firm mattress. Shortly he was lying beside her.

Karen felt Rod grabbing her wrists. She also felt a leather bracelet being snapped around her wrist. Before she could do anything about it, her other wrist had, likewise, been bound. Karen now found that her hands were drawn over her head and chained to the bed. "Rod, you don’t have to do this. Unsnap these leather cuffs."

Rod Spread her tanned thighs and eased between them. His hardened cock was lying on her triangular patch. "I know I don’t havta but as you know from the last time, I enjoy fantasy rapes. It really turns me on to fuck a helpless woman and I know you liked it last time. I would never, really rape a woman, I don’t need to. My big cock gives me all th’ confidence that I need."

Rod smiled, lowering his head and taking Karen’s lips. As their lips pressed together, his hands began to roam all over her hot body. Bringing them back up her sexy body, Rod let his hands remain on those marvelous titties. It didn’t take long before Karen was keeping time with his cock that he’d slipped between her thighs. He removed his lips and began kissing and licking all over Karen’s face. Soon he was on her soft neck and then her upper chest. As his lips neared those palpitating orbs, Rod heard oft moaning and sighing flowing from those sweet lips.

Karen was able to arch her back and push her very hard nipples into Rod’s mouth. The suction was driving her crazy. Karen was finding this exciting, having her hands cuffed above her head. She was beginning to enjoy this as much as Rod.

As he continued sucking her tits, He reached between his thighs and grabbed his cock. He rubbed the flared head up and down that split opening. When he inserted half of his cockhead, Karen arched her hips and spread her legs as wide as possible. "So, the bitch is ready for a good fucking, huh? Well, I don’t hear anything. Is your cunt ready to be fucked?"

Opening her beautiful eyes, Karen moaned a soft, long "Yesssssssss."

Rod smiled as he slipped his thick cock into her. It was going to be slow and easy. Karen was going to feel every inch of it. He was going to take his time fucking this bitch. Her pussy was worth it. Besides, a slow fuck with a big cock would get her back again and again.

Karen wrapped her legs around Rods’ waist and pushed forward. But this time, Rod wasn’t allowing his cock that quick penetration. She was going to take it the way he wanted her to. She was his pussy, his fucking pussy.

Karen was burning up. Her pussy was hot for this thick rod. Both hands were playing with her tits as that huge cock finally bottomed out. Karen was almost ready for another orgasm as Rod pulled back and thrust forward. Karen’s pussy was wild, wet and more that ready. On the next downward thrust, she shoved forward. "That’s it cunt," she heard Rod say, "You know what that pussy wants and needs. I have something that you want and your pussy needs it. Open those cuntal wall bitch I’m gonna fuck you till you can’t

stand up."

It didn’t take long for the bed to become stained with their sweat. It was dripping off their bodies as they became more entangled with each other. Karen was reaching for multiple orgasms while Rod was going to fill her pussy with his hot, sticky cum. With one last quick thrust, the room became silent as death. Karen’s body began to arch off the bed. At the last second, Rod reached up and unsnapped the leather cuffs. Karen tried to put her arms around Rods broad shoulders but her short, whip-like movements prevented that. As Rods’ cock exploded, another orgasm wracked Karen’s jerking body. Each high-powered thrust of that spewing cock seemed to be hitting Karen’s "Hot Spot". Just grazing her "spot" sent Karen into another orgasm. When they finished, not only was the sheet and mattress soaked with their sweat, but splattered drops of cum. The sounds of heavy breathing could be heard as Rod fell beside Karen.

"Oh damn, that was great!" exclaimed Karen, "I could use more sessions like these."

"As it should be," answered Rod. He rolled over and looked at the clock. "Karen, it’s a little after 12 PM. Why don’t we go over to your house, get some lunch and take a shower together?"

"As it should be, "answered Karen, smiling.

They lay on the bed a few more minutes and it was 12:20 by the time they got up and dressed. As they headed out the door, Rod said, "I don’t know why I didn’t think of this sooner. You are one hot fucking piece of pussy."

Karen stopped and said, "Can’t you talk with out being vulgar?"

"I could," he replied, "But it wouldn’t be me. Besides, I noticed that you didn’t complain while we were fucking."

"As it should be." She answered and both continued towards Karen’s house. "You know, I am a little hungry." She said as Rod opened the door for her.

As they entered the kitchen, Karen heard a noise. "What was that?"

"I don’t know, I heard it to." Replied Rod, "Sounds like it’s comin’ from upstairs."

"Grab that baseball bat and we’ll take care of this burglar. Guess we’re lucky that we got back when we did."

"Sounds like it’s coming from your bedroom. Must be going for your jewels," said Rod, as they quietly sneaked up the stairs.

As they neared the top, they heard moaning and then short, high- pitched screams. Rod and Karen looked at each other and rushed for the bedroom door. As they opened the door, there was a naked couple entangled in each other’s arms. They seem to be winding down from an orgasm.

The couple heard the bedroom door open and turned to see who entered.

"Bonnie!" exclaimed Karen, in surprise.

"Vance!" exclaimed Rod, also surprised.

Bonnie and Vance looked at their mates and replied. "As it should be!"