As Seen on TV

Story Info
Watching porn with your sister's friend turns into much more.
1.9k words
4.25
125.9k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You walk into your bedroom and see me lying on your bed watching TV.

"Jesus, don't you have a home?" You ask. You try to sound annoyed but it fails.

"She had to go to work, and I didn't feel like going home just to come back here in a few hours." I explain.

"And you are in my room because...?"

"You have the good TV." I respond matter-of-factly.

You sigh loudly as you sit on your bed. "What are you watching?"

"Nothing good." I say. I lean forward and press play on your DVD player. "Anything good on here?"

Immediately the sight of two naked women comes on the screen. One woman kissing her way down to the other woman's waiting pussy.

I look at you with mock surprise. "I am so telling your sister!" I tease.

You quickly jump up and look around the room for the remote to turn it off. After a few moments of frantic searching, you find it under some clothes and turn it off.

"No...no....no...no! Turn it back on." I plead.

"What?

"Please." I ask staring at you with a sad look.

"Why do you..." You can't even finish your question.

"I've never got to see a movie like that! I want to see it. Please!" I plead again.

"Well you are legally old enough to rent one." You tease.

I stare at you. I don't give you an opportunity to joke your way out of the conversation.

"Okay." You say reluctantly after a moment of silence. "Should I leave?"

"You can stay." I say with a smile.

You turn on the video. Instead of watching the two beautiful girls in the throes of sexual exploration, you watch me watching the sexual images. You barely notice the video at all.

My breathing seems to get hurried as I watch the two women fuck each other. You watch my faces flush with excitement.

You stare at my ass and find yourself wondering if the video is making my pussy wet. The image of my tight wet pussy turns around in your mind and before you know it your cock has become painfully erect and is in need of attention.

You decide to slip away to your bathroom to relieve yourself of your hard on. I feel you start to move off of the bed.

"Wait, where are you going?" I ask.

You are still partly turned to hide your erection.

"Bathroom!" You say defensively.

"Are you going to go...jerk off?" I ask.

"What?" You deflect.

"Are you hard? Are you going to the bathroom to jerk off?" I press.

You think that even if you weren't hard that question might have done the job. You slowly ease back on to the bed allowing your erection to be visible. I stare at your bulge.

"I can't help it. It's porn!" You confess.

I look you in the eyes. "Do it."

"Do what?" You ask even though you think you know the question.

"Jerk off." I say.

"Uh...jerk off...with you here? Yeah I don't think so." You say even though your mind is racing with the thought.

"Yes. Do it. With me here watching you." I say directly.

"I....um...ca-"

"Yes you can." I insist as I place my hand on your leg.

"I'm not just going to whip it out."

"I'll take my top off. " I offer.

You think over my offer. "Bra too?"

"Yes." I agree.

"Do it."

Without hesitation I take off my shirt. Once you know I am serious you begin to undo your pants, but wait for me to take off my bra before showing me your cock.

My bright pink bra opens at the front. Your cock gets harder as I unclasp it to reveal my perky tits.

A deal is a deal. You release your hard-on into your waiting grip. You enjoy watching the smile creep up on my face.

You begin to stroke your cock while I watch.

"Play with your tits." You demand.

You continue stroking your cock while I caress my tits and pinch my nipples. I am mesmerized by the sight of you pleasuring yourself. I enjoy knowing I am the cause of your arousal.

"Fuck, I'm going to cum." You announce, sounding annoyed. You wanted this to last.

I stare even more intently. You groan as your cum pumps into the air landing mostly on the bed.

You continue gently rubbing your cock as little bursts of cum continue to flow. You slump back on the bed.

"God, I wish I could do that." I admit.

"Have a cock?" You tease.

"Do that. It looks so...enjoyable" I say, failing to find the right word.

"So make yourself cum."

"I can't!" I confess. "I don't have a vibrator or anything like that."

"Have you ever cum?"

"No. I just told you I don't have a vibrator."

"You don't need a vibrator to cum. You've never played with your clit?" You ask me. I don't respond. My blank expression answers for me.

"Never?" You ask in surprise. "Haven't you ever straddled the arm of a couch and found yourself writhing back and forth? I thought that was how all you girls figured this out."

You realize your cock is still hanging out and you start to feel uncomfortable. You quickly do up your pants.

"Come here." You tell me. "Straddle my knee."

You are a little surprised when do it without hesitation. I am sitting on your knee, facing you. You enjoy the sight of my bare tits and the feeling the heat from my pussy on your leg. You put your hands on my hips to begin me rocking my clit over your knee.

"Oh my god. That feels amazing." I gasp. Your hands are still on my hips but I am controlling my movements. I grind my pussy into you.

I begin to get lost in the feeling. My eyes are shut and I am moaning with pleasure. You stare at my tits, wanting to touch them. You decide to move your hands from my hips to my bare waist to see how I react. I don't react. You draw your hands up my sides waiting for my objection, but I say nothing. You nervously place your hands on my tits. I gasp an open my eyes.

"Oh fuck yes!" I moan.

Your cock starts to stiffen as you grab my tits firmly. My moaning becomes quicker and more fervent. You daringly begin to suck on my tits; kissing them passionately. I nearly scream with excitement.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" I exclaim over and over again.

My voice is shaking as I begin to cum. You feel the hot wetness on your leg through my shorts. Your cock strains against your pants at the thought of the hot slipperiness between my legs. You continue to kiss my tits lightly as I finish cumming. You look into my eyes. "How was that?"

I take a moment before responding as I savour the experience. "I want you to fuck me." I say, surprising us both.

"Wha- but you're still- I mean you..." You stutter. You know I am a virgin and a small annoying part of you doesn't think it would be right.

"I want to feel your cock inside me." I continue.

"I want to,don't get me wrong, but this is your first time. It should be with someone you-" You reluctantly protest.

I don't want to admit to you that I have strong feelings for you. I would never regret losing my virginity to you. I decide to make my offer harder to refuse. I move off of your leg and lay on your bed. I stare at you as I remove my shorts. I watch you stare at the wet crotch of my panties. My eyes do not leave you as I slide my panties off and throw them at you.

"I want you. That's all that matters." I offer. After a moment of hesitation you move over and throw my legs open. You pull your shirt off quickly and then bury your face between my legs and begin to hungrily lick my swollen clit. I scream. The pleasure is unbearable. I claw at the sheets as you continue to punish me with your tongue. I can hardly catch my breath.

You raise your head. "Are you sure?" You ask, hoping I haven't changed my mind.

"Yes!"

You quickly finish undressing. You move up and begin kissing me eagerly. I can feel your cock against my leg. Your hands move all over my body. Your lips break away from mine and you begin to kiss my tits as your hands explore my pussy. You slip in a finger and groan when you feel how hot and wet I am. You decide you can't wait. You straddle me and place your cock against my wet slit. You begin to push into me. I gasp.

"Fuck me." I encourage.

You continue to push your cock into me. My pussy is so tight that you can't help but be aware that you are taking my virginity. You watch my face as you push in. My eyes are shut tight as I feel the pain of you pushing into me.

"You okay?" You ask as you stop.

"Yes. I want it."

You pull out a little and work your way in by thrusting in a little more each time. Finally all of your cock is in me. You begin to slide in a out of me gently. You kiss my mouth. A million thoughts turn in my mind. I think about how many times I have heard girls talk about their first time being disappointing, or painful, or over before it even began. I think about how amazing your cock feels inside of me. I'm not the kind of girl who dreamed of passionate love making on a bed of rose petals; this is exactly what I wanted.

I draw my knees up around you so you can fuck me deeper. You trust in and out of me more vigorously now that you notice I am only feeling pleasure. You surprise me by rolling over, flipping me on top of you. I slide my hot pussy up and down your cock as I gyrate my hips. You are thankful that you came shortly before fucking me; you want this moment to last.

You adjust yourself so you are sitting straight up so I can bounce up and down on your thick cock. It feels so pleasurable to slam down on you. Your mouth hungrily sucks my tits; your fingers dig firmly into my ass cheeks.

Another quick flip and you are on top of me again. You pin my arms down above my head as you thrust into me. I feel such a rush of excitement as you get more forceful. You fuck me harder and harder. I am nearly screaming. Your breathing is quick and you begin making grunting noises with each thrust. I am sure you are close to cumming again. You take your hand and firmly grab my face as you kiss me. You push off of me and moan loudly as you pump your hot cum on to my stomach.

For a moment we stare at each other. You finally move. You reach over to the side of the bed to grab some tissues for me. As you go to hand me them you see that I am rubbing your cum all over my stomach and tits. You think the sight of that could make you hard again. You collapse next to me; your chest moving up and down quickly as you catch your breath.

You position yourself so I can lay my head on your chest. It feels so nice lying here naked, wrapped in your arms. I feel like I could lie here forever...but the sound of the front door opening sends us scrambling for our clothes.