As You Bid Ch. 02

Story Info
Happy sub pleases her owner.
1.8k words
3.5
18.8k
2

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/13/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dbzlemluv
dbzlemluv
6 Followers

I snuggled up to my loving owner, his strong arms encompassing me in a a tender hug as I lay my head on his hairy chest. I felt so incredibly sexy! So loved and beautiful!

"How the hell did you ever manage to train this woman like that?" our guest asked as he caught his breath. "That was fucking amazing!"

My sweet owner smiled at me and kissed me, a slow demonstrative kiss of passion and power as he gently tugged at my collar, my chain in his hand.

"My pretty property has always been this way with me, haven't you sweetie?"

I nodded, my heart soaring for the way he was displaying me. My pussy still wet yet getting wetter with desire.

"She's been this way since the day I asked her to be mine... to actually belong to me. To submit to me and me alone. To do with as I see fit. Any other time, she's 'wifey' and we're 50/50 in all we do but here, in the bedroom, I'm in control. Complete control. We agreed, she's to be my property. Isn't that right pretty girl?"

"Mmmm, yes love." I replied. Looking at our guest as I stroked my love's chest I added, "I don't think I'd be happy if I couldn't please my sweet owner whenever he wanted, however he wanted."

Our collaborator's eyes grew large as saucers as his jaw went slightly slack. He was definitely processing what was said since his cock began to twitch a bit and he started absent-mindedly stroking it with one hand while cupping his balls with the other.

My handsome owner chuckled a bit and resumed kissing me, holding me tighter and turning me from my side to my back.

"Look what else I got for you." he murmured between heavenly kisses.

I looked to where he'd indicated and took note of the filigree carved headboard. As I turned my face back to his, we both smiled broadly. I'd brought the rope! He'd made sure there was a way to utilize it!

I love my owner so very, very much!

He quickly got up to retrieve the rope. Beautiful black Japanese bondage rope. Silky yet strong! Perfect for what would come next.

"Uh, hey, what's that for?" our guest asked.

"Oh, just a little extra fun." my man said with a smile.

I could hardly contain my joy as he wrapped the first part of the rope around my right ankle, just tight enough to hold but not tight enough to mar or cut circulation. His cock already standing to attention once more.

After looping the rope through the side decorative opening on the side of the headboard, he threaded it through to the mid-section, brought it out and bound my wrists together above my head while I naughtily licked at his masterful cock as he did so.

After securing me this way, and slowly pumping his hardness into my throat a few times, he threaded the rest of the rope through to the other side of the headboard and lifted my left leg, and secured it as he'd done my right.

I was now on my back, arms tied down above my head with my legs spread wide as could be, each secured to the sides of the filigree headboard. I looked up at myself in the mirror with an excited smile. My mouth, breasts, pussy and ass were all displayed like a sexy banquet. The rose handle of my plug protruding delicately from between my huge cheeks.

Our collaborator was now jacking off his own resurrected hard on.

"Oh shit, oh fucking hell, that's so hot! The way you fucked her face just a little, holy shit!"

My man was beside himself with happiness. He leaned over and kissed me with raw passion. He then took my pretty chain and tugged on it gently to have me lift my head a bit before asking our guest, "Would you like a turn there? Have her suck your cock for you?"

"Damned straight I would!"

My owner had that dreamy hot look in his eyes as he again pulled gently on my lead chain.

"Open up pretty girl. Let this nice man stick his big fat cock in your pretty mouth. I want you to suck that cock for me. Show him what an obedient girl you are for me."

Our guest had donned another condom but this one was flavoured for my benefit. Although I'm not a fan of Pina-Colada, I sucked with slutty abandon to show off for my man. The thought of doing as he wished, pleasing him in this way, made my pussy sopping wet. I knew that fact would please him even more.

I swirled my tongue beneath the head of this strange cock, nipped at it, sucked it in with vacuum precision and bobbed my head in alternating speeds. Slow and steady with open mouth then, frantic speed while tightly closing my throat.

The grunts, groans and utterances of "HOLY SHIIIIIIIT!" and "OH FUUUUUCK!" let me know that he'd probably not had this level of oral attentions before. My man's face was a mask of prideful satisfaction as he stroked my legs while watching. This was movie quality for me as I looked up to see the whole scene in the mirror.

"I've got to get one more shot at this while she's trussed up. Can I?" asked our collaborator.

Once more, my loving owner had the action pause so that he could hear my answer.

"Well, sweet girl? Do you want to have this nice man's cock fill up your pussy and fuck the shit out of it again?"

I nodded my head, "Mmm hmm" I answered.

"Let me hear then sweetie. Say you'll be my nasty girl and let this man fuck that tight little pussy."

"I'll be your nasty girl, I'll let him fuck my tight pussy as you bid."

"And why will you do that? Tell me why..."

"Because I'm your property my love."

My handsome owner smiled and told our companion to go right ahead and fuck me, which he did, wildly.

I knew this would please my owner, he sometimes gets a yen for sloppy seconds and that usually only comes about after a lengthier session of love making. Not that I ever complain! He's the biggest and the absolute best I have ever had! I love pleasing him with all my heart.

Yet here we were, a new collaborator and he was giving it his all. I was wet from the start, wetter still with the first fucking, sopping at the thought of my owner tying me down to use for his pleasures and now, being fucked hard yet again! My pussy was drenched! And in this position, I could feel the wetness mingle with the extra lube it took to get my butt-plug up my ass.

Our guest didn't last very long at all before he pulled out, stood at the side of the bed, quickly ripped off the condom and came all over himself.

My owner smiled, "I told you you wouldn't be disappointed."

"That's an understatement!" replied our guest. "You gonna untie her now?"

"Oh, no, not quite yet." my handsome owner whispered as he caressed my legs. "Now, it's my turn."

He knelt in front of me, his body aligned with mine as he slowly began pushing his huge, hard cock into my extra wet pussy. Fingering the ropes that bound my ankles, he thrust slowly into my hot, slippery depths.

"Did you like that pretty girl? Did you enjoy being banged hard by a stranger?"

I could only nod, my senses momentarily overcome by how incredibly good it felt to have my owner's thick, hard length inside of me, stretching me so beautifully. The feeling of my owner's cock, so exquisite to me. He's huge but he doesn't piston carelessly like some large men are prone to do. There's a deliberate cadence to his thrust. A powerful, yet controlled stroking. He reads my every desire and fulfills it.

His smooth voice brought me back from my deep sigh of satisfaction at having him inside of me again.

"Tell me, did you like that other cock? Was it good?" his blue eyes staring into me.

"I liked that" I said motioning with my head in the direction of our collaborator, seated in a chair watching us. "but I LOVE this!" and pitched my hips up as best I could to meet his cock as he pushed more into me.

His smile was heavenly to me.

"You love this?" he asked as he pulled out, rubbing the head of his cock over my wet nether lips, pushing inward just a little only to tease and rub himself over me again and and again and again.

"Ohhhhh YES!" I moaned, writhing for more.

"Tell me what else you liked then, did you like bending over with your beautiful big ass in the air while a stranger fucked your pussy? Did you like being all slutty like that? He couldn't even wait for you to strip, did you like making me happy by being my slut?"

"Yes!" I answered truthfully. "I love being your slut, doing who you tell me to!"

My sweet owner kissed me, then pressed his body fully against me and plunged his thick cock deeply into my sloppy wet pussy. He caressed my legs and sides and thrust himself into me again and again, harder and harder. His hands and mouth went everywhere as he fucked me. Touching or kissing me in every single sensitive spot on my body. His pace was quick and powerful and I did what I could to thrust my hips up to meet each beautiful stroke. His body looked so sexy in the mirror! I could barely take my eyes off of him as he pounded my hot, sloppy-wet pussy. He kissed me again and held me tightly for a moment.

His pace began to ease as he broke from our kiss and gazed into my eyes.

"You've been a very good girl today," he smiled. "and you know what very good girls get."

I was giddy with excitement!

"Say it nice and loud so our guest can hear you clearly. Tell the nice man who was good enough to fuck your pussy and mouth exactly what good girls who obey their owners and get fucked nice and slutty get to have as their reward."

"I get to have my tight, hot ass stuffed full with my owners big, hard cock! I get to have him fuck me up my tight little ass and fill me with his come!"

Our collaborator could scarcely believe what he'd heard.

"Wait, I mean, her ass is huge and beautiful, don't get me wrong but seriously? Her hole has got to be tight as anything and you're bigger than me! That tiny butt-plug isn't enough to get anybody ready for the kind of cock you've got!"

My man only smiled.

"Just you wait and see" he replied. "just you wait and see."

Fin part II

dbzlemluv
dbzlemluv
6 Followers