Ascent: Ch. 02 A Christmas Gift

Story Info
Bisexual wife brings home a college lover.
9.6k words
4.48
17k
9
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 09/16/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
craigool
craigool
854 Followers

[Bisexual Wife brings home college lover]

[Author's notes: Warning! This is an extramarital sex story. For those who don't like these themes please move along. Constructive comments are appreciated, hate speech will be deleted.]

[This is the second chapter of "Ascent into Bondage". The story starts out as loving wives, turns towards group sex, then plunges into B&D. It was originally written in 1996.]

*

I am laying in the afterglow of our morning ritual, Leigh having gently awoken me with her soft caresses, then the soft wetness of her mouth, first on my lips, to bring me close to consciousness, then sliding down to seek out my manhood, to bring me to ecstasy. In just a few moments, the fog lifts from me as the pulse of the strokes of her hands, while licking, teasing caresses of her mouth upon my member bring me to another proud erection. Leigh slides above me, entering herself with the pole she has just enlarged. She is already wet and throbbing. Must have been playing with herself while she waited for me to wake up, then gave up on waiting and decided to pounce. She is often like that, at least a couple of days per week. Leigh has never been good at waiting. She doesn't wait now. None of the slow, leisurely screwing that we savor in the evenings that we share our love. She strums her clit with her right hand as she twitches her hips, grinding into me. I never fail to enjoy looking up at her like this, with her proud breasts sailing into the dawn light, while her face goes through the contortions of pleasure. She has always taken my love, whenever she feels she needs it. She has rarely been reticent about sharing herself with me, in any way I have ever asked her to, completely without any reservations at all since our honeymoon. But in the mornings, she often wakes up horny. She tries to let me sleep peacefully as long as she can stand to, because she knows how very much sleep means to me, but she cannot exercise enough self restraint to stop touching herself, and eventually me until, like now, she is on top, riding my hard cock through what is often one or more mutual orgasms. Well, I think to myself, one has to put up with these things.

Over our morning coffee, Leigh begs for a favor she has requested for weeks. She feels disconnected, here in this big house out in LA, far from her own family and friends. She has a friend, a sorority sister, Lisa, who has come out to Colorado to take a masters degree in womens studies. "It's only an afternoon flight for her, not all day like going back east. One week she's here you'll be back east, so you won't even know she's here. I've checked the budget, and we can sponsor this starving student for a round trip ticket. Besides, Lisa is going through a real crisis right now, and she needs us.

I quickly quip "I didn't realize a major in women's studies had any use for a man."

Leigh quixotically replies "That may just be her problem."

I tell Leigh "Honey, you know I would do anything for you. I know you miss your old friends, and it has been hard making new ones. But you had better make damn sure she knows whose house this is, and that she is here on your request and our compassion for her as someone we care about who is having a tough time. I won't put up with her lecturing me about her Feminazi ideals in my own house."

Back when Leigh and I are first dating, Lisa had taken several of the times that Leigh arranged for us to get to know one another as an invitation to 'convert' a male pig into a feminist follower. In a coffee shop frequented by the university crowd, she had proudly proclaimed that all erotic materials are pornography, designed to degrade women, and that all contact with a penis is either a woman voluntarily degrading herself, or rape. When I asked her what she thinks of our vibrant fantasy and sex life, she says "I hope you don't force yourself upon her". I am outraged, and Leigh had to find her own way back to her own apartment that night, because I stormed out while the two of them heatedly argued. By the time Leigh figured out I wasn't coming back, I had already buried myself in my work. It took us two days to sort out the hurt feelings and re-establish our normal communication. So I had reason to be bitter about Lisa.

Leigh says "Part of the problem for her is that she has discovered that the whole line she swallowed, hook, line, and sinker, just isn't true. At heart, she's not a man hater. She has never been raped. She doesn't have the deep hatred that years of abuse can produce. But right now, she's deeply confused, even lost. I doubt she will be in the mood to preach about anything. But I will make it absolutely clear to her, that you are the man of this house, and I am it's woman, and neither one of us is going to put up with her doing or saying anything that will hurt the other. If she can't live up to those ground rules, she can't come."

I immediately tell her that I will be immensely interested in meeting a civil Lisa. Anyone that means as much as Lisa does to Leigh, must have a lot of good qualities, if she will just let them show. Leigh says "I promise you, you'll be happy Lisa came to see us. I'm going to tell her everything we just talked about." So later that day, after getting Lisa to agree to our conditions, Leigh bought and sent Lisa the tickets.

I hate D.C. in the wintertime. I am in a medium class hotel in Silver Springs, and the rental car is practically useless in the snow, so I have to walk to the Metro and use it instead. Couple that with being away from my wife for a week, especially when her phone calls are as much about what she and Lisa are doing as anything else, and I am not a happy camper. The two short episodes of phone sex we share are enough to take the edge off, but not enough to slow my growing hunger for Leigh. If I had listened better, I would have had a better idea of what was coming. Leigh is trying to give me all the essential information I need to deal with Lisa when I get back. Her phone sex fantasies revolved around Marie, and what we had done with her during our honeymoon. Leigh is very graphic, in describing how hot she got, hearing every word pour out of Marie as she watched the two of us fuck, how exciting it is for her to taste not only a woman again, but a woman who had her man's seed all mixed in with her juices. She lingers on the day that we spent alone with Marie, a threesome that seems as natural as breathing at the time. We still keep in touch with David and Marie, they even want to get together on our anniversary to celebrate our year of being married, together. In a strange way, since we were married on the same day, it seems like the four of us are married together in a foursome. Don't ask me to explain that, it's just the way we feel.

When I step out of the terminal at LAX, the relative warmth is comforting, and the absence of white stuff on the ground quite pleasant. As Leigh comes around in our LeBaron convertible, I flag her down. She has left Lisa back at the house, she tells me, as I swing my bags into the trunk and close it. "I didn't realize how tough a time she is going through.", Leigh says, after the welcoming hugs and kisses are interrupted by the blare of horns from anxious travelers.

"What do you mean by that?" I ask.

"She has a professor, real ardent feminist, from the direct confrontation school. Has them go to the strip clubs, adult bookstores, and harangue the women that work there, try to get them to convert to feminism. She has another professor who is really into Camille Paglia, about how the true feminist is the whore, because she can take precious resources from men at will, satisfying her own pleasures, worship of erotica and the penis, a woman sexually unfulfilled being only the shadow of her true self, and all that."

I think I see what is coming, "So she had a crisis of values, a clash of feminist philosophies?"

Leigh says "No, it goes deeper than that. She started to look at what is on the bookstore walls. She started to look at the strippers as art, dancers with an erotic and powerful ability to attract men and make them do their bidding. She started to want to make love to men, started to buy as much erotica as she could afford. She started fights with her lesbian lover, over what she couldn't give to her. She built up a large collection of dildos and vibrators. She lost caring about feminism. Then she got into sport fucking." *[Editors Note: Sport fucking was a practice popular in some bars in the Denver area in the 1980's and 1990's. Women entered a contest with a nominal fee (10$,20$, or 50$), then brought back a condom full of cum to score "points", the "winner" getting half the fees, second place a quarter, and the House getting the rest. Police eventually shut the practice down.]

I say "I don't mind a little promiscuity here and there, but sport fucking? She must have really gone off the deep end."

Leigh says "It was even worse than that. She couldn't get a man to pay attention to her unless she offered to fuck him. Even though she practiced safe sex, she felt fundamentally flawed. She wanted to be attractive, wanted to be intimate with someone, but all she got is used."

All of this discussion of Lisa had distracted me from what was instinctual the week before, checking out every nuance of my wife. Leigh often expresses herself and her moods in the way she dresses, the way she does her hair, the accessories she chooses to wear. Today she is wearing a simple red knit dress that clings to her body like I wish my hands could, but she is driving. She has very simple pearl post earrings, which indicates she doesn't want to get her ears tangled up in somebody else's long hair. She wears no watch, or any other jewelry, which is unusual for her. Other than the tight dress, one of my favorites, the message is clearly one of relaxation, and simplicity. I look closely again, and can see her slack nipples clearly through the dress. No bra. Leigh is too busty to go around without some support for very long. That means she doesn't expect the dress to be on very long, exactly my plan if she had asked me, but we have a guest. At the top of her thighs, I can see garters holding up her dark hose. No panties I bet.

Lisa meets us at the door to our home. Something looks odd about her, then I realize it is the first time I have ever seen her wear a dress, even at our wedding she wore a pantsuit. Her long, jet black hair and flashing dark eyes make her Arabian ancestry obvious. She is wearing a simple black knit dress that looks like it has been spray painted on to her body. It takes a moment for me to realize that she has the same pearl posts for earrings, no other jewelry, dark stockings, essentially the same outfit as Leigh in black instead of red. She is nearly as tall as Leigh, and built along very similar lines. Her face is quite elegant, other than a slightly overly large nose.

"Welcome home, Lord and Master of this castle!" Lisa blurts out, like someone who has been drinking.

"Hello, Lisa. I have to tell you that you look great." I respond happily.

"Thank you!" she says, "Leigh has helped me with my shopping and putting my head back together again. By the way, do you always look so good?"

Leigh chimes in with "No. Actually, some of the time, he looks MUCH better."

Lisa says "Whoa! I'm going to have to see that.", then shifting gears she continues "Steve, I owe you an apology. I have been rude to you, arrogant and just plain wrong. I can see how much you love Leigh, and how much she loves you. I couldn't bear to see that before. She is happy, with a man for God's sake, when I have been her lover since college. Then you came in with your magical penis and I just couldn't compete and it made me mad! I lashed out at you because I thought you were taking Leigh away from me, that she would never love me again. I know that is wrong now. You have never been anything but loving to her, and kind to me, even when I was horrible to you. So if you and I could start over again, for my sake, as well as for whatever unease it caused between the three of us, I would owe you a real debt."

I expected her to be polite, but not to take such a deep examination of herself, her effect on Leigh, and her effect on me. I say "I'm impressed by the amount of thought you have put in to this. I always knew that you are very special to Leigh, and she has told me about your relationship. I have always hoped that I could get to know the person that she cares for so deeply. You must have been pretty special to be as close to her as you were, and are. I would be happy to start over with a clean slate, not just because it removes the obstacles of our past together, but because I sincerely believe you are a wonderful person if I could just know you well enough."

Throwing herself around me, pressing me into her deep chest with a fierce hug, Lisa says "You are so sweet! No wonder this girl can't get enough of you!"

Leigh appears from around the corner, saying "Dinner is now served".

Lisa and I unwrap ourselves from each other and follow Leigh into the dining room, Lisa's eyes on Leigh, and my eyes darting back and forth. Set upon our dining table is our best black china, and several cartons of Chinese food, a cold liter bottle of coke in a champagne bucket, a thermidor of ice cubes, and a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream. As I sit at the head of the table, a very pretty woman to my right and an extremely sexy one to my left, they tell me their plans for the evening. "First of all", Leigh says, "you must tell us everything about your trip. Then, Lisa and I have a fashion show for you. Then you have your choice of a dip in the hot tub or the massage pads in the den, or both."

"But what about your week? What about..."

Leigh cuts me off verbally, saying "Honey, I told you about all that stuff on the phone. I know you are distracted with work, but tonight is to rest, relax, and recharge. I promise you will feel better in the morning." That is one of her code phrases. She often tells me she had no idea how many meanings the two simple words "Yes, dear" could have until she was married. "I promise you will feel better in the morning" is her public way of saying "I'm going to screw you so hard and hot that a limp dishrag will be better able to stand than you will."

"Leigh, my love, I never accede to terrorist demands!" I quip.

Lisa gulps her Bailey's and says "Did I miss something?"

Leigh replies "But you haven't even heard the list of our demands!"

While I chuckle, Leigh soothes poor Lisa "Just hubby/wifey banter. We are playfully raising the erotic stakes for tonight."

To which with some surprise, Lisa asks "So they can go higher?"

Leigh quips "Higher, harder, longer, (moan)... Oh, sorry dear, what are you saying?" which leaves us all trying not to swallow our food and laugh at the same time.

Lisa and Leigh make fast work of the dishes, which is traditionally my job, but I don't argue when Leigh pushes me firmly back in the chair with her finger and says "Stay." Someone turns on some music out in the living room, Paula Abdul, dance music.

Mere moments later, both Lisa and Leigh come back in, wearing bikini's. Leigh has picked her most daring red suit, and Lisa's black one isn't far behind. To the tune of "I'm Forever Your Girl", Leigh chooses to dance right on over into a lap dance. "Oh honey, that's good! You are so hot!" I tell her.

"You think I'm good after two days of lessons, you need to meet my teacher!" Leigh replies.

So Lisa spins over, presenting herself, sliding her leg across mine, stretching her leg over my shoulder, powdering my nose with her cleavage, then spinning around and grinding her ass all over my lap. As my arms move to embrace her Leigh barks "Stay."

Which leads to a fit of giggles as both girls run out of the room. A few minutes later, the music changes to some soft jazz. Leigh reappears, this time in a blue evening gown, slit up to the thigh, which she promptly demonstrates by spreading her legs shoulder width, with her right leg, stocking, high heels and all, displayed for just the right effect. Damn she has great legs. Must be all that bicycle riding she does. Lisa appears, in a long black gown, bust line cut down all the way to the tops of her nipples. Her dress is slit up the left side, so she slides her leg out and strikes the same pose as Leigh. They arch their backs, raising their arms and bending at the elbows to form a single heart with their bodies. Dark stockings, garter belt, absolutely delicious as they hold the pose to make sure I get it. Then the two of them move together, kiss deeply, and unzip each others gowns. They let them fall to the floor, stepping out of them, leaving the two of them there in black bra and panties, caressing each other without missing a single moment of liplock.

"If you want to see us in anything less than what we're currently wearing" Leigh purrs, "You'll have to join us in the hot tub." She turns, taking Lisa's hand, while their perfectly shaped asses walk down the hallway toward the hot tub room.

Leigh never does these things without thinking of the visual. Ever since she became an exhibitionist, she always thinks of what I will see. She put up a large mirrored headboard just so she could watch us as we make love. She loves to see herself going down on me, sucking me, even watching my cock spurt when she takes me too close to the edge. She absolutely adores being able to watch us as we fuck, my hard cock sliding into her while she is above me, beneath me, or especially while she strums her clit when I enter her from behind. She will have us lay on our sides, her legs spread as wide as possible, while she opens up her pussy lips and tweaks her clit in time to each thrust I make inside her. We spend many hours that way, talking to each other, sharing fantasies, simply enjoying the pleasure of loving someone so deeply, and being able to express that physically.

So I know several things about the current situation: my wife is horny, she always gets turned on by showing off her stuff, and she has included Lisa in on it. I am thinking of aching muscles, and how good the hot tub will feel, when I notice that I am walking down the hallway with a hard-on. My wife knows she caused that, and she is waiting for me, essentially naked, at the other end of the hall, ready to share her college lover with me.

When I enter the tub room, I take my clothes off and hang them on a peg. We almost never use suits, except when guests come over, and most of the time not even then. I know that Leigh and Lisa are already naked, but I am not prepared for what I see: Leigh and Lisa are sitting on the edge of the tub, kissing. Leigh has her hands down in Lisa's muff, moving slowly, sensuously. Lisa's hands are busy tweaking and stroking Leigh's nipples. I notice Lisa's body, as my wife's hands give me a guided tour. Lisa has a dark muff, but not densely thatched like Leigh's, her muff hair is more sparse and wiry. One thing that is noticeable is her large clit, it must stick up almost a full inch above the edge of her pussy lips. Her gash looks like it is made of tightly drawn muscle, with little of the deep soft lips that Leigh has, more of the traditional open canoe vulva. Her breasts are actually larger than Leigh's, which I find surprising, and more round. Her nipples are small, dark circles which seem to be very stiff right now. Her mouth is blood red, the first time I can ever remember her wearing lipstick. She has large, soft lips, which are very busy, almost pleading and insistent, as she nearly frantically kisses my wife.

I slide into the tub, trying not to disrupt their tongue-fest, but Lisa turns and says "Oh! I so wanted to see your hard cock."

I quip "What makes you think it's hard right now?"

She laughs and replies "Steve, I know my ass has more flesh on it than it used to, but I can still feel a hard-on during a lap dance, even if it were half the size of yours." Lisa goes on "Besides" as she untangles herself from Leigh's caresses and spreads herself wide open, "I've shown you mine, won't you show me yours?".

craigool
craigool
854 Followers