Ascent of the Mountain of Hedone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SolarRay
SolarRay
1,862 Followers

As the robe slid off the shoulders of the young man, his broad shoulders and strong arms came into view, followed by the rest of his sturdy, athletic body. His semi-erect penis swung slightly outward, no longer confined by restrictive garments, and dangled there in the breeze, long and thick, hanging from a bushy mass of pubic hair.

The young couple gazed in astonishment at each other's body; her at his muscular physique and impressive cock, and he at her bewitching figure and swollen chest. As his gaze fell slightly and settled between her legs, I could sense his supreme excitement at the sight of her wild, hairy sex, where her outer labia peeked through; a tantalizing invitation to their momentary union. This excitement from the sight of her exposed pussy coursed through his blood, as it made its way toward his member, now aching for her seductive body like never before. Within moments, the young man's penis twitched and came to life. Embarrassment broke across his face, as hundreds of us watched his cock begin to grow and rise triumphantly into the air. There it stood, massively engorged and throbbing with fresh excitement, as the young object of his desire stood red-faced across from him, gaping at it with a mixture of intimidation and admiration.

A cheer arose once again, inspired by the sight of their virginal arousal. Then, as the two remained transfixed, all eyes shot back toward the tower in another moment of anticipation. The priestess gazed down at the two would-be lovers, nodded slightly, as if pleased, and then cast another signal across the crowd.

All at once a commotion arose, and all those present apparently understood the directive. We were now invited to shed our own robes, in honor of the act we'd just witnessed; the disrobing of this young couple. Before I could register what was happening, the woman beside me allowed her robe to fall. My eyes shot over at her, surprised to see her magnificent boobs spill forth just beside me. I looked down and saw her neatly groomed pussy, and the thin slit that ran through her trimmed pubic hair. She turned and smiled, then noticed I was still wearing my robe.

I felt a surge of excitement as I quickly responded by letting mine fall as well. I felt my penis greet the warm breeze, and saw her eyes quickly dart down to take a look. It swelled slightly as I saw her gaze in fascination at it. Then we exchanged another smile and turned back to face the altar, standing side by side, our nude bodies just barely brushing together.

I was shocked by the vision of what we both now faced before us. The entire courtyard was filled with falling robes, revealing a vast array of naked bodies, clustered together in various states of arousal. Before long there was not a clothed body in sight, and my eyes frantically toured the endless array of boobs of all shapes and sizes, with nipples perky and pointed here, wide and flat there, as well as all manners of exquisite pussies, some covered with dark patches of thick hair, some with hair like fine spun gold catching the sunlight, and still others that were smooth and perfectly bare.

The red-robed servants too lost their garments. The female attendants wore thin red bands around their waists, with tiny gold bangles. The men wore a similar band, without the adornments. These seemed designed to indicate their status as temple workers, to distinguish them from the nude visitors.

A great many of the male spectators were already aroused at the sight of the young couple that had just revealed themselves nude moments earlier. They stood about with their massive, swollen erections extending at great length from their bodies, pulsing with excitement and drawing the attentive stares of the women that surrounded them. It wasn't long before the sight of endless, supreme nudity set fire to my own state of arousal and I felt my cock begin to throb and grow until it stuck up into the air at an angle. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the young woman next to me gaze down at it, touring the long shaft of my erect penis with her eyes, squirming with excitement and extreme arousal of her own.

The poor young couple before us cast a surprised look out across the crowd, gaping at all our nude bodies, only further increasing their state of arousal and anxiety. I could see them shaking with anticipation for the act they were about to perform until, all of a sudden, a loud trumpet sounded, signaling the official start of the festivities. The couple shot a nervous look into each other's eyes, knowing that it was now their turn to proceed.

The young woman took a few trepidatious steps toward her suitor, advancing along the side of the altar toward him until their naked bodies were close enough to touch. She knelt down in front of him and I saw her eyes widen as she found herself directly facing the young man's dangling testicles and erect penis that extended outward toward her lips. With a shaking hand, she slowly reached forward and grasped his cock. The young man flinched as he felt her fingers gently wrap around the shaft of his penis for the first time. They briefly exchanged a deep look of longing, before the young woman then leaned in, parted her lips, and prepared to take his cock deep inside her mouth.

The crowd watched with rapt attention as she slid his virgin manhood over her tongue, the sensation of which made him go weak in the knees and made his head fall backward slightly. As if having excitedly practiced for this day, the young woman quickly became invested in what she was doing, trying her best to pleasure him with determination and enthusiasm. She sucked his cock with fervor, while her nostrils flared and she inhaled the strong scent of his intense, masculine arousal. I was close enough to the altar that I could begin to hear the sound of her wet sucking, as his cock slipped quickly in and out of her mouth, coated in the eager woman's saliva.

This continued for several minutes until she finally let his erection pop out of her mouth, where it bounced freely in the air. The crowd murmured with excitement while the young couple exchanged tender smiles, now breaking through their embarrassed expressions. The young woman made her way up onto the altar, sitting at the edge in front of her partner. She took a deep breath, and then spread her legs to either side.

She sat there, sheepishly studying the young man's reactions, as if gripped by a terrible anxiety from the fact that she had to expose her hairy young pussy both to the young man that captured her heart, as well as to the crowd of strangers. He gazed between her legs, mesmerized by his first sight of a woman's fully-bared genitals, as she took two fingers and carefully spread apart her outer labia. Her damp lips briefly clung together, sticky and moist from her arousal, until they finally released and separated, spreading wide open and revealing a beautiful, satiny pink interior. The young man's body continued to shiver with anticipation as she lovingly exposed the entrance to her vagina, offering him the experience to come forth and go in for a taste, as she had just done with him.

His cock swung stiffly before his body as he drew nearer, then crouched down before her. He leaned in close, burying his nose against her soft bush, placed it at the damp lips of her pussy, and inhaled deeply in order to know her sweet, feminine odor; the private odor that only the person most dear and precious to her could ever be expected to savor. His nose traveled along her pink, wet opening, as if already intoxicated, and then he ran his tongue through her delicate folds to experience his first taste of her wet pussy.

The young woman's mouth opened and her body briefly jerked, surprised by the sudden sensation of his tongue exploring the crevice between her legs. A look that first started as fear and surprise quickly turned to an expression of serene bliss, as she soon discovered how enjoyable it was to feel his tongue hungrily navigating her private parts. I watched as he began to tease and part her lips with his tongue, carefully exploring every inch of her virgin pussy, as she began to writhe and softly moan. She continued to jerk her hips, surprised by intense bolts of pleasure, which caused her young boobies to spring about and wiggle with sudden force.

She looked down at him with a fierce desperation, as he began to grow bolder and helped himself to her wet pussy with increasing determination and hunger. His cock throbbed and bobbed about enthusiastically as he aggressively began licking and sucking at her inner lips, causing the air to fill with a wet smacking sound, until his face and chin were covered in her juices.

I had been so taken aback by the sight of their sexual encounter that I had only just then become aware of the crowd's response to it. Men everywhere were stroking their lengthy, swollen cocks, driven wild by the sight of this young man eating his first pussy. The women that surrounded me had thrust their hands between their legs, straddling them slightly to either side in order to rub their own pussies, which grew as wet and tingling as the young woman's before them. I saw how swollen and pronounced the clit on the woman next to me had become, as she feverishly rubbed it, before turning her attention toward my hand as it quickly stroked my own helplessly swollen penis.

As the young man pulled away from his new lover's pussy, I could just make out the look on his face; one of raw, unencumbered animalistic hunger for her body. She returned his wild gaze, and I knew the two had formed an incredible, erotic bond that would only continue to build until it consumed both of them entirely. They both began to tremble again, knowing what was to come next.

The young woman slid back onto the altar, and the young man hoisted himself up on top beside her. He gently lay her down on the ceremonial coverings and took stock of her long, nude body. She gave him a pleading look as she became overwhelmed with emotion, and then spread her legs apart, finally inviting him to enter inside her and bring an end to their mutual innocence.

He slid his body atop hers, leaned back, and then allowed his massively erect penis to extend forward before her sopping, wet pussy. He positioned it carefully at the entrance to her vagina, rubbing his head through her folds in search of her opening. Finally, the young couple stared deep into each other's eyes with profound love and devotion, before he pushed his hips slowly forward and began to insert his penis deep inside her waiting vagina. Little by little his shaft sunk into her tight canal, as her pussy spread wider to accept his throbbing member. She grimaced in pain as it squeezed inside, her mouth open wide in shock and amazement at the sensation of him entering her.

The crowd began to cheer again as they finally consecrated their union. They watched the young man hulk over her, absorbed by the sight of his own, swollen cock buried deep inside her slick, tight vagina. As the initial sensation of pain passed, the young woman began to gaze down at their two bodies, finally entwined in the way she so desired, and her breasts began to rise and fall with the quickened pace of her breath. She marveled at the sight of his cock, as he began to thrust it slowly forward and back, in and out of her wet, hairy pussy. As her pleasure increased, she began to try to move her hips in unison with him, moaning louder and louder.

They gazed back into each other's eyes with a fading look of shock and fear, suddenly turning to excitement. Their nude bodies began to writhe together with increased urgency, as they discovered the thrill of this erotic harmony. They began to laugh softly, their eyes sparkling with wonder, as his erect penis sloshed in and out of her dripping pussy. They held each other tightly as their hips slapped quickly together, surrounded by hundreds of onlookers who felt increasingly connected to their raw, sexual energy, and who frantically stroked their cocks, or rubbed their pussies, in an attempt to sympathize with the great pleasure of the young couple.

I could see the young man and woman were beginning to become overwhelmed with the pleasurable sensations that now gripped them, and I knew that they would soon both experience the intense climax of their first union. The young man began to rapidly pump his cock inside her with a look of sheer pleasure and torment. She desperately thrust her hips forward, anxious to receive him, deeper, faster, and with greater urgency to reach the peak of her pleasure. He gazed helplessly at her gorgeous young boobies as they heaved up and down in response to his powerful thrusts. He reached forward and grasped them with both hands, gently squeezing them to feel their softness as they jiggled excitedly against his palms.

I heard the young woman's breath becoming faster and louder, until her eyes widened further and gave way to a the look of sudden emotion. Soon she started crying out in a fit of intense pleasure, squirming violently beneath his body. She bucked and squeezed her hips as a powerful orgasm tore through her body and erupted in spasms between her legs. As her pussy began to squirt and drench his cock with a rush of feminine juices, I began to hear the wet squelching sound his penis began to make in response.

They gave each other another wild, desperate look as the young man suddenly gasped. I watched as a series of spasms wracked his young body as well, sending waves of pleasure through it, and causing his penis to surge uncontrollably as it continued to move rhythmically inside his partner's pussy. He moaned loudly as he drove his pelvis forward, and the young woman's face beamed as she felt her young lover coming inside her, filling her with flood after flood of warm semen. She quickly moved her hips along with his, desperate to take every last drop of his love inside her.

When his spasms finally subsided, he collapsed beside her where the two lay side by side, frantically trying to catch their breath after this intense, mutual exertion. I watched in amazement as his cum began to ooze from her pussy, dripping bit by bit onto the altar top, and sticking to her slick, wet pubic hair. The two appeared to be lost in an incredible bliss, trying to process what they just did, until they finally turned to face one another, with huge grins across their faces, and sealed the moment with a deep, loving kiss.

Having just witnessed the couple's successful first union, the crowd roared. The electricity among the spectators was so charged and tense that it felt as if it would boil over at any moment. And in truth, that's exactly what happened. Moments later, the priestess, satisfied with the spectacle, gave another gesture before the crowd. The trumpet sounded once again, and all at once, the dam burst.

Everywhere, the potent sexual urges of the nude spectators exploded, as we were then invited to form our own unions, again and again, with anyone we desired. Women pounced on the men they had been secretly lusting after, pressing their lips tightly against theirs, or grasping their cocks and plunging them hungrily inside their mouths. The men, long since driven wild by the sight of the freely wagging boobs on all sides, excitedly groped at the ones most appealing to them, plunging erect nipples into their mouths and suckling hungrily. Still others bent their new lovers over the benches, and drove their swollen cocks inside the strangers' wet pussies.

I was so caught off guard by the sight of this tangle of naked bodies stretching as far as the eye could see, that I barely understood what was happening. The woman that had been standing next to me grasped my body and spun me around to face her. With a smirk on her face, she began to push me backward. I stumbled for a few steps until I felt my body press firmly against a wall. There she pressed her lips tightly against mine and began to seek my tongue. I yielded to her advances, then felt her hand slip down and grasp my cock. The moment she felt my rock hard shaft throbbing in her hand, her kisses grew more aggressive.

I felt myself letting go, giving in to a wild, random expression of physical desire for a complete stranger, in a manner quite unlike anything I'd ever done before. I quivered at the sensation of her nude body pressed up against mine, as her soft, bulging breasts thrust against my chest. She offered her neck to my lips as she began softly moaning and stroking my cock. I slid my hand down her thigh and glided it between her legs, where it ran over the soft fuzz of her pubic mound and then across her labia. I felt her shudder as I plunged my fingers inside her, finding her pussy already creamy and wet.

Overcome with desire, I quickly spun the woman around until her back was pressed up against the wall. She cast me a look of fierce, untamed sexual attraction while I slid down her body to come face to face with her vulva. She raised one leg and moved it to the side, exposing herself fully before my eyes. I buried my face in her crotch, spreading apart her labia with my tongue and running it hungrily through her sweet nectar. I began to lick and suck her lips, then let my tongue dance about her clit, which was becoming more and more pronounced. Little by little I worked her into a state of agonizing pleasure, until she began to cry out. She moaned and jerked her hips as she became swept up in my sudden indulgences.

I slowly rose back up to face her at eye level. She went back in for another passionate kiss, able to taste her own femininity on my lips and coming to know the full extent of the pleasure I had inspired. I lost myself for a moment, set adrift in a state of bliss and bewilderment. She whimpered in my ear, then gave me a hard, serious stare. "What are you waiting for?" she softly growled, "Fuck me already!"

We were surrounded by young, nude men and women, seemingly representing every ethnicity and nationality, forming again and again in random couplings, pursuing an intense and mutual desire to bring endless pleasure to each other. Everywhere I looked, I saw a pair of boobs swinging forcefully as naked bodies pounded against one another in an unrelenting sexual frenzy.

I returned the woman's hungry gaze, scooping her up in my arms and pressing her back against the wall again. She wrapped her legs around me, and urged my pelvis forward. I positioned my aching cock at the entrance to her vagina and thrust it forward. She gasped softly as I felt it sink deep inside her tight, wet pussy. Her vaginal walls surrounded and squeezed against my hard shaft, the sensation of which sent shivers up my spine. We exchanged wild, horny looks, as if drunken from our own pleasure, as I began to thrust repeatedly against her.

The woman threw her head back and laughed with excitement, as we began to enjoy the gratifications of our random, passionate fuck. She moaned with pleasure as our hips slapped together; my cock driving inside her over and over with a persistent eagerness. I watched her gorgeous boobs tantalizing me with their joyful, circular movement as our bodies pounded together. I cupped them in my hands, then leaned in and suckled hungrily at her firm, pink nipples.

Moving to a soft patch of grass at the edge of the courtyard, she laid down and tugged me close so that our bodies could continue to writhe together in growing ecstasy. She set her feet firmly against my shoulders, as I leaned over her and drove myself through her gaping, pink hole with increased urgency and fervor. She began to rub her clit frantically, becoming increasingly vocal and bracing herself for the surge of pleasure that would soon follow.

Finally, she screamed out, spasming wildly. "Ngh! I'm coming!" she exclaimed repeatedly. I felt her body explode with delirious indulgence as a powerful orgasm took hold. I continued to thrust wildly, fantastically turned on by her expressions of delight.

SolarRay
SolarRay
1,862 Followers