Ascent of Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abigail Worthington gave a cursory glance back up the steep path and ahead into the gloom beneath the trees before pulling her skirt high on her thighs and swiftly unclipping the now purpose-less, lacy suspender belt. She pulled the straps free of her silky panties then quickly smoothed back her skirt, the belt now bundled and thrown into the darkness to her left.

Abigail Worthing, she thought, was now ready for the next stage of her journey.

Deep inside her, she felt the first stirrings of an excitement of sorts -- a knowledge that she was doing the right thing, the most natural thing in the world. Her mission was taking on the mantle of 'right and proper'. She didn't notice anything else at all.

Before her first steps into the forest proper, Abigail checked and re-checked her direction, picking a far distant, barely visible, trunk deep among the trees. Content that she would be heading in exactly the right direction, she strode forward into the shadows.

Abigail had thought that the cover of the trees would help quell the sweat... perspiration... that had plagued her during the final stages of her descent, but that didn't seem to be the case. The air beneath the trees was deeply hued by the leaf overhead, somehow the darkest shade of green, but despite the canopy of foliage, it seemed thick -- almost cloying. Rivulets of saltiness coursed slowly down her back and now down between her small breasts, dampening the waistband of her smart skirt.

A little discomfort, though, was, she decided, an acceptable price to pay for her heroism. She marched forward, ever more determined to succeed.

The ground underfoot was surprisingly dry and equally surprisingly soft. To Abigail's admittedly untrained eyes it appeared to comprise the detritus of many leaf falls, compacted by forces unknown into a brown-green carpet that was both solid and yet springy. Her feet never sank into the drifts of partially decayed leaves, but nor did they present her with any sharp edges or branch matter. In fact, the more she looked, the less she could see of twigs or other more mature material. The trees, she decided, must be of a genus that was somehow impervious to the forces that would normally result on the loss of branch or twig.

The going was easy, in other words, and her target tree was reached in what seemed like no time at all. Upon reaching her destination, she rested her head against the gnarled trunk and allowed herself a few moments of peace. The heat beneath the canopy was oppressive, and she had to admit that for all her chic elegance, perhaps she was not best dressed for this adventure... venture.

There was no one around, of course, and precious little chance of encountering anyone. She patted the ancient wooden bark in front of her.

"You and yours will never tell, will you?"

With an uncharacteristic smile that failed to trouble her artificially stiffened cheeks, Abigail reached up and undid the top two buttons of her high-necked blouse. She knew a mere couple of buttons should make little difference to her overall plight -- and was not sufficient to draw stares even if someone else could see her -- and yet the immediate benefit seemed to far outweigh such little effort. There was no breeze beneath the trees as such, and yet she could almost feel a cooling effect on the flesh of her upper chest. She shrugged, flicking a stray strand of hair from her eyes -- she would need to make a remedial hair appointment with Felipe as soon as she got back to the real world -- and peered around the ancient tree trunk toward where her next target should lie.

Satisfied that she had identified a goal she wasted no more time, but set out towards the distant growth. There was no denying the cooling effect of her blasé unbuttoning and by the midway point between the trees, she reached up and almost unthinkingly loosened a third button.

"Abigail Worth," she chided herself with a more relaxed smile, "It really is just as well there are no witnesses in here!"

By the time the second destination tree was reached, she was feeling even fitter than when she had first set foot on the path down to the forest. She looked down at herself, mildly surprised to see that a fourth button had been freed at some point, nodding appreciatively at the comfort it had brought and shrugging dismissively at the sight of the top of her bra that only she could see anyway.

A third tree target was soon selected and reached before she could even register effort. The fourth was chosen, a far distant goal, and she went on determined now not to stop until she returned to civilisation.

As she left its cover for a fifth target she looked down at herself and let loose a very un-Abigail-like chuckle.

"You'd better remember to do this up again when you get in sight of... buildings, huh, Abigail?"

Her blouse was now undone completely and untucked from her smart skirt. It was awfully bad manners, she knew, but the situation demanded it somehow, and damn it all, it felt good like that. Sure there was still a cloying nature to the atmosphere, and the sweat she had already produced was causing her very bra to rub a little but that wasn't an issue really, was it?

She stopped and, eyes wider than she could remember them being for many a long year, she actually let loose a giggle as she unclipped the silky garment and slipped it awkwardly down her arms under the loose blouse to finally stand free of restraint and its associated chafing touch.

Abigail looked down at her now-bared breasts and marvelled at how nice it felt -- somehow right and proper there in the woods. That unenhanced part of her body felt entirely natural in other ways as well. Her nipples were small and hard, no doubt as a result of the rubbing of the restrictive bra, and she threw it aside. No one could see, but what did it matter anyway? She shivered with an unfamiliar inner thrill.

Bare breasts leading her proudly onward, she was almost trotting by the time she reached the sixth target -- where she shucked the blouse away from her shoulders -- and she was positively running by the time the seventh ancient tree greeted her -- and witnessed her hands snaking up her thighs under her skirt to pull the equally cloying panties down her legs.

Halfway to her eighth goal, she stopped in the middle of the gloomy pathway. She looked own at herself and giggled again.

"Oh, Abi, you naughty thing! Look at your bare tits!" She reached up to cup them. "God, Abi! Your nips are rigid still! You must really be enjoying this..."

Abi paused and giggled, her eyes darting left for a fraction of a second before she reached up beneath the front of her smart skirt. Her eyes rolled then and another giggle escaped her, "Oh, Abs, you really, really are enjoying this aren't you? Your... your pussy is soaking wet!"

She took her hands away and focused on tree number eight. She stumbled forward now, her hands tugging at her one remaining garment's zipper as she went. She was just ten feet away from the ancient oak when she freed the skirt enough to let it fall, and, kicking it away, completely naked by the time her arms spread around its trunk, its bark feeling almost hungry for her naked flesh.

Turning slowly, awkwardly, she sank to her knees, her left hand cupping a naked breast, the right sliding down her belly, one extended finger finding her hard little clit as another penetrated her moist folds.

"Oh, Abs," she sighed, "This is so right, so natural, so needed..."

Her right hand was almost vibrating as it started to move faster, rubbing, probing. Her left pinched first one nipple then the other, hard. Her back fell against the ancient tree, her hips starting to buck and twitch. Faster still, she rubbed, harder still she pinched and pulled.

She felt the fires flaring deep inside her belly and whimpered in the knowledge that release was so close. Her right hand couldn't move any faster but now she was penetrating herself with two fingers, thrusting them deep within her, the thumb now massaging and pressing against her aching clit.

And deep inside it unfurled and rose, unstoppable. The climax was freed of its Abigail Worthington constraints and climbed inexorably as Abs brought it forth.

The first wave crashed through her, sparking every nerve in her pleasure centres and she cried out in joy.

Abs felt herself for maybe the first time in her life, and now every movement was rewarded with climax upon climax. She gave her mind and body up to the trees, hearing her pleasure echoed back to her from every bare trunk and branch as they watched her in the throes of orgasm.

Branches bowed down then, leaves caressing her naked breasts, her bared belly, the shadowy but exposed cleft of her very womanhood.

Abs crushed the leaves to her, felt their chlorophyllic juices mingle with own womanly liquids as she climaxed and climaxed.

Finally, she was spent, utterly and completely, collapsing onto her side, her eyes rolling closed.

12