Ascent to the Dungeon Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman's immersion into the submissive/master relationships.
644 words
2.52
10.7k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 01 - Alone Again

"It's only 9:30..." Amanda thought to herself, bored as she played some mindless game on Facebook.

Still upset that her flake of a boyfriend canceled on her at the last minute, Amanda didn't feel like going to the Allure Art show in Honolulu by herself. So here she was, dressed in a little, curve-hugging black dress, stockings and killer stilettos, drinking wine in the dark, chatting with strangers online while playing meaningless games.

"Is this really how I'm going to spend my Friday night?" She thought sadly to herself as she took another deep sip from her very full wine glass.

"Bingo!" Her computer mockingly chimed.

"Christ! I can't even fucking win at online bingo," she said out loud.

Taking another large sip, Amanda turned on her desk light and stood up. She walked over to the full-length mirror in her bedroom, swaying slightly from the wine. Cocking her head to the left a little, she smiled at her reflection. Her long blond hair was pulled up gently into a messy bun. The thin fabric of her dress barely able to contain her curvaceous, tanned body. And the shoes... the 4.5" stilettos made her legs look a mile long. Even though she was petite, only 5' 3" she had long, lean, beautiful legs that ended in a perfectly shaped ass.

She knew she looked good and she was so excited to go out.

"What a prick," she said out loud, referring to her boyfriend. This was the third time this month where he'd promised to take her somewhere and then canceled at the last minute, saying something about having to leave for Maui first thing in the morning.

It was getting old. She wasn't sure if she even believed him. She knew he was a player, but oh God the sex. The sex was so fucking good she just couldn't quit him. She knew he'd never settle down, and she knew eventually she'd get hurt, but she kept telling herself she was in control, she could leave whenever she wanted. She was calling the shots. Apparently not, because here it was Friday night, and she was alone, again, dressed for fun and nowhere to go.

"Bingo!" her computer teased again.

Amanda rolled her eyes and laughed out loud; the wine clearly taking its toll.

She walked to her living room and stood looking out at the beautiful city of Honolulu. The lights danced on the water at night. She loved living here. It'd only been two years but she'd never felt more at home or more alive anywhere else.

She opened the sliding door and stepped out onto her 18th floor patio. Inhaling the salty, humid, night air, she felt a sudden rush. A light breeze tossed her hair and caressed her body causing her nipples to harden. She felt that sudden burning passion between her legs. The wine was making her warm and the cool breeze on her body felt like a thousand soft kisses.

As much as she hated her boyfriend for standing her up, all she could think about at the moment was feeling his cock deep inside her. Her face flushed as her thoughts raced. She loved the way he'd position her on top so that he could suck and nibble each breast as he pushed his cock deep inside.

She could feel the wetness between her legs as she reached up to fondle her 34DDs. Twisting her nipples, dreaming his mouth is her hand. She leaned back against the patio window and closed her eyes. She imagined his hands on her body as she spread her legs and began fingering herself; her short black dress now bunched at the waist, and without underwear, her pussy was on display for all of Honolulu. She felt dizzy, love drunk... Maybe tonight she would go out, alone.