Ash Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ash spat coffee across the quilt. "You were a whore before you were a Werewolf?"

"Sex worker." She corrected primly. It was a shame he was caught up with the whole whore thing. He was pretty cute in a boyish type way, though there was no way he was under twenty-five. She cocked her head and studied him for a minute; now that he was back in his human skin she could gauge his age a bit better. Maybe even thirty. "I thought it was going to screw up my life but actually..." She twirled her fingers in the air as she thought about the words to use. "It kind of gave me a better niche."

He curled his lip and she let out the breath she hadn't realised she'd been holding. Like his shit didn't stink. She should be used to the reaction but it still caused her stomach to sink with disappointment. What the hell. They were even by her reckoning, he'd thought he was helping her out last night and she'd returned the favour. Fuck him. Or rather don't fuck him; she smiled as she mentally corrected herself. She watched him from the corner of her eye and wondered how long it had been since he last got laid.

Yeah the guy who'd turned her had done her a favour, there were very few girl wolves around and that gave her a niche in the market all right. Not only did it mean that she wouldn't go screaming to the hills if a guy sprouted claws and a tail when he got carried away but also if he got carried away, she wouldn't break.

She didn't need to defend her career choice to some guy that couldn't even accept what he was. Linda planned to drink her coffee and leave. The house was across town from her own place and it would take an hour to get home on the bus. Her stomach rumbled, already demanding food that she wouldn't get for a while. Eyeing the petulant wolf slumped beside her she figured she wouldn't bother trying to cajole breakfast out him.

She'd barely taken the first sip of her coffee when there was a boom and the sound of wood splitting. After the initial shock she turned her 'rescuer'.

"Expecting anyone?"

He was on his feet, lips curled back from his teeth heading towards the front door. His growl was cut off by the sound of bone hitting bone. There was another bang, the sound of something heavy hitting the floor. Linda set her cup down and dashed to the window to check for an escape. Who knew what this guy had going on.

"Hey bitch, you owe us a fuck."

12