Ash Gets Caught Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Shynympho
Shynympho
69 Followers

Randy felt his balls tighten, he knew he was going to flood her pussy with his own juices. He loved being above her, watching her tits bounce. He loved seeing the look of ecstasy on her face. He loved hearing her screams of pleasure.

Ash couldn't take it anymore. She screamed until she was hoarse, her body rigid as she poured her cum onto her brother's engorged cock inside her. She felt her Daddy remove his finger from her clit, and saw it come from between her and Randy soaking wet.

Randy felt her cum pour onto him, felt her pussy tighten almost painfully on his cock. Her soft velvety interior tormenting him to the point of no return, and he roared her name as his own orgasm over took him.

"Ash, oh Ash!" He moaned as he felt his cock unleash his seed into his baby sister.

Ash held herself against her brother, she felt her Daddy's warm hands caressing her in comfort as she rode out the beginning of her brother's orgasm so close to the tail end of her own.

Randy collapsed on top of his sister, both of them panting for breath. She grinned up at him, and him down at her. They both began to chuckle, and Daddy joined in. They couldn't believe the three of them had just done what they did.

"I don't know about the two of you, but I'm wiped," Ash laughed as Randy rolled over, pulling her with him, but leaving himself partially inside her.

"I know I need a nap," Daddy joked, as he spooned up against Ash's backside.

"Me three," Randy joked as he leaned in and kissed Ash softly on the lips.

Ash melted into the embrace, Randy kissing her, Daddy molded up against her back side. She felt the comforted, loved, and sexy. She felt Randy break off the kiss gently and lay his head down on her arm that was under him.

She was almost asleep before she realized that she was not on any birth control. Her hand went swiftly to her tummy as she felt the dawning fear wash over her. She felt Daddy's hand cover her own and his soft, warm voice in her ear as he spoke in whisper.

"Don't worry Baby Girl...if it happens, it happens, okay?" He comforted her with his own question.

She nodded and with a soft smile that mirrored her brother's playing on her lips, she fell into the deepest, most wonderful sleep she had ever had.

Shynympho
Shynympho
69 Followers
12