Ashca - Going Home

Story Info
Gal gets an unexpected encounter, a chilling one.
1.7k words
4.26
7.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Idyut
Idyut
59 Followers

As with every day, I find my way onto the DC Metro system. One more long day is done at the International Spy Museum. It was not a very busy day, no one even said: "I wonder where she hides that." I am sure they all think they were the first to think of that one.

The Metro Station is as all a bustle as normal for my trip home. Mostly the same faces, the same suits, the same guys, just more of the sameness that is DC. On dull dreary days like this, I can get very melancholy and feel plain, regular, dull, and without life. It is even raining again, not like my old Seattle rain of endless drizzle but torrents of rain followed by sudden stops.

There are all these smart dressed men, in their power suits with the aura of aloofness and self-satisfaction. To them, I am an invisible girl. I feel sexy but my luscious curves and ample size do not seem to get even a glance from them, if only what they knew what I wore under my work attire some days or what goes on in my head.

Today, I am strutting around in my black 3-inch chunky heels with the little straps around my ankle, a silky cream-colored blouse, and my form-fitting black skirt that overlaps in front that gives me extra room to walk. Even had matching pearls in my ears to the strand double looped around my neck and hanging down most of the way to my cleavage that often moved with them as I walked around.

Under the blouse, I am wearing an eggshell satin and lace bra while under the skirt is a matching silky panty trimmed in lace. Below all that is a humble garter belt holding up my black hose. I feel sexy but no matter how much I try, I never catch someone looking me over so I pop open one extra button on my blouse. A girl can hope.

The Red Train arrived about on time. I have long since given up tracking arrival and departure times. I enter, moved towards the seat I often ride. I am a creature of habit, at this point, the train is not well populated. As we go stop to stop, it keeps adding up till we start reaching suburbia and then the population ebbs its way back out.

The ride to Rockville is a long one and I take the window seat, When I sit at the seat, I usually drape my left arm on the back of the seat to my left. This often discourages most people from sitting there but every so often someone wants to sit and it forces them to look at me but mostly just to get a "May I sit here?" question to me glancing at me and my arm. Eventually, I pretend to understand what they mean and move my arm.

Sitting in my seat, I keep my head turned slightly and staring out the window, detached from everything. I gave up watching people months ago. Just relaxing, slightly slouching and in an unladylike posse with my right foot on the bump coming up off the floor along the wall.

At the next stop, to my surprise, a gentleman sits beside me, even with my arm behind him. He seemed unconcerned and it is not like I even have time to move it, so I just left it.

"Hey," he said without glancing my way while sipping his Starbucks iced tea.

"Hey," I reply without looking away from the window, parroting him on instinct alone.

With a sneeze, I cover my mouth with my right hand but my left ends up giving him a bit of a hug as I inadvertently tried to bring it over my mouth.

"Gesundheit mein fraulein." he said and patted me on the leg.

He did not just pat my leg, he left his hand there. Taking a cue from him, I flick my thumb along his shoulder, while not breaking my view of nothing.

Getting no resistance to his advances he began to rub his hand along my thigh through the fabric of my skirt and hose causing my heart to race. No one has ever been this forward and this eager before. I can get used to this. Scared but enjoying it.

I moved my left knee to the left, spreading my legs wider, surprised by my own boldness but I love the attention, I need the attention. Shivers overtook my shoulders as his fingertips found their way between the folds of my skirt and I could feel them on my smooth skin and over my stockings. Sometimes caressing and sometimes messaging me as he explores my legs and mostly between my thighs, sometimes crossing over my panties as he goes from leg to leg causing me to jump.

Not getting any resistance, he continued on.

Stretching his arm, he plunged his hand completely under the skirt gliding his hands across my silky fabric, guided it deep between my legs and over my mound. This emboldened me to raise my left arm up from the seatback to touch his neck, jaw, and ear, tracing the edges with my fingertips, as I would do with an old lover.

His fingers found their way around my satin panties, easily gliding up and down over my pussy. So soft and smooth with a passion of well-traveled fingers knowing where to go and how to touch for maximum pleasure through the thin fabric.

Casually, he draws a sip from his iced beverage as if nothing is happening out of the ordinary as I continued to stare out the window, now mindlessly as all my focus was on him. The motion of the train on the tracks helping his movements and clickety, clack of the wheels help mask an unexpected gasp that tried to escape.

Slouching more and spreading my legs wider by putting my left knee over his, I invited him in further. He takes full advantage and snakes under my panties, working past my neatly trimmed pubes, finding me wet and willing. I have to bite my lip as his middle finger slides over, flicking my wet clit. Moving his finger around in circles around the clit, flicking just the tip of my clit, and pressing it while moving side to side, all the ways I need my clit played with, forcing me to climax quickly, powerfully. Only biting my lip prevents sexual moans from escaping.

Taking his hand out and finishing off his drink, he whispers in my ear "Pull them aside." and with my free hand, I reach under and pull my panties to the side. If anyone was standing in the aisle, looking this way, I would be fully exposed with my hand in my panties next to my womanhood.

Flicking off the lid for his now empty drink, he grabs a couple of ice cubes, as seen from the corner of my eyes. My breathing slowed, unsure of what is going on but also intrigued. With dripping water coming off his hand, he plunges his hand between my legs.

The cold wetness struck me, causing me to jump, as it slid across my clit. I could feel the electricity of it all over my body. While it was cold, it also felt so good on a visceral level. His finger quickly warmed up and he would stop, rubs some more ice, followed by returning to give my man in the canoe the cold shoulder.

It was hard for me to keep quiet and still. My fingernails were pressing into his shoulder. I guess he is reading me by my reactions off of it as well as my other reactions.

On his next re-chilling of his fingertips, he mixed it up. It felt like he was going to finger fuck me but somehow he flicked an ice cube into me, sliding deep into my womb, stabbing cold and so erotic. My pussy allowed this cold invader deep into me and gave it a warm welcome.

"Shhhh." he hissed into my ear.

I had no idea I was making any noise while I was forced on my pussy getting all wet but my throat was drying. Almost like my body was drawing the fluids from one end to the other.

He continued to insert the four ice cubes in his hand into me, sliding two of them across my clit on their journey into me. Then his hand went and reloaded from the cup for more of the cubes to join their thawing brethren. Cool water drained out of me.

Then he grabbed a large cube and plunged it between my legs and he pressed it against my clit, rubbing it across, slowly at first and then speeding up side to side, up and down rhythmically.

While I usually love the feel and texture of the finger on my clit, this was very different and oh so good. I could feel my clit being moved and teased, the ice was textureless and the cold piercing deep, coursing along with the throbbing of the pleasure generated from all the attention.

This was too much, I exploded into climax, shuddering, biting my lip, fingers digging into his shoulder while trying hard to be completely quiet. Unsure how much success I was having at this but I could taste blood from my lip.

My breasts were screaming out for attention, what about us. I knew I could do nothing for them. Today, they had to remain ignored even with my nipples stiff and ready for play.

After my climax subsided, his fingers flicked what was left of the last ice cube into my pussy as it was still trying hard to give all the cubes a warm welcome. He leaned over and pecked me on the cheek, a squeeze on the leg and got up, leaving the train.

I quickly used both hands to cover up before anyone got a glance of the game we just played. My heart was racing, still coming down from both climaxes, trying to get my breathing back under control. Glancing down, to ensure I was covered back up, I noticed he left a business card.

Snatching it up, I could read his name and title, some aid to some congressman I had never heard of before today. Flipping the card over, there was a handwritten note;

"I always enjoy seeing you."

My mind whirled about. I was all smiles till I realized my skirt is likely soaked and I still needed to exit at the next stop, in a rail car still somewhat occupied by other travelers.

End.

Idyut
Idyut
59 Followers