Ashes to Ash's Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashley steeled herself once more before carefully proceeding, Sarah's words about Thomas being gentle and caring during their lovemaking in her mind as she brought the phallic object to its target. Sarah inhaled deeply as the tip of the dildo touched her vulva, and Ashley hesitated for a moment before going on. Instead of easing the object inside Sarah though, she pushed the tip past it and began sliding the shaft of the device along Sarah's wet, carnation crease. Sarah moaned in approval at the sensation, reaching around with her right arm to cup the back of Ashley's head and press their cheeks together. Ashley slowly turned the rubbery toy and stroked it back and forth against Sarah's pussy, the act getting Sarah worked up despite Ashley's main intent being to lubricate the dildo with her sister's own juices before putting it in. She had no idea whether Thomas had done anything like this with Sarah in the past, but she attempted to be sensual and gradual as she did, and it was having a positive effect on her sister. Every move Ashley made was answered by a sound from Sarah, and every sound that Sarah made was one of delight and approval, but Ashley felt guiltier hearing each one.

Sarah's breathing was definitely quickening now, and once Ashley was sure that the sex toy was properly slick, she brought the tip back to the center of Sarah's sex. Ashley breathed in deeply, then exhaled slowly, and she squeezed her eyes tightly and winced as she began to ease the fake phallus between her sister's legs. Sarah moaned and shuddered at the sensation, pressing Ashley's face against her cheek even more. Sarah squeaked as the toy reached her clitoris, and she told Ashley she wanted "more" with a breathy voice drowning in sexual hunger. Ashley complied, shifting guilt further down once more to concentrate on making Sarah feel good. She slid the object back again, then pressed it in deeper a moment earlier, repeating the motion after that. She started slowly and with each pump up and down gradually began to increase the tempo. The tempo of Sarah's noises matched Ashley's movements and the two seemed to work in sync. By this point Ashley had almost completely forgot about the depths to which she had sunk to help her sister, and was wholly focused on making Sarah happy. It didn't matter any more how she was doing it right now, what mattered was that she was.

Sarah wasn't far off building up to her peak when she adjusted her hand behind Ashley's head and it slipped free. As she went to put it back, she got a handful of Ashley's long, loose hair. Sarah frowned a little in confusion, as while the other signs that this wasn't Thomas hadn't dawned on her, the fact that Thomas didn't have long, soft hair and whoever this was did did ring some alarm bells. For the first time since this had begun, Sarah's eyes finally flickered open for longer than a couple of seconds and she saw something other than the darkened ceiling above. Turning her head to her right, Sarah's eyes widened like saucers as they saw who was the one pleasuring her and her brain seemed to not be able to properly process what was going on.

"A-A-Ash?!" she managed to get out in a gasp, her cheeks as red as tomatoes.

Ashley didn't know what to say as she gazed upon Sarah's shocked face and saw the realization creep across her sister's features. This is why she decided to respond with actions rather than words, and feeling that she had no time to make an informed decision about how to approach from here, she instead acted on impulse. Ashley squeezed the dildo in her grasp even further and rammed it up into Sarah even harder, shifting her other hand from propping up Sarah's thigh to snaking around her sister's waist to hold her against her. Sarah jolted in Ashley's grasp with a loud yelp of surprise that transformed into a moan of pleasure. Ashley partially retracted the sex toy and then began pumping faster and faster with it in Sarah's pussy. Sarah had tensed up noticeably once she'd seen Ashley's face, but she was once again jelly in Ashley's hands once the elder Williams answered physically rather than audibly. It didn't take much longer for Sarah to achieve orgasm in Ashley's arms, and when Sarah tipped over the edge, Ashley slid the dildo from her sister and held her close until the last shudders had subsided, stroking her now loosened red hair lovingly.

When Sarah had calmed and lay there softly breathing, Ashley slid out and away from her and lay silently on her back on her side of the bed. She knew Sarah was going to feel the need to speak to her about this, even if she strictly didn't want to talk about it, so she just waited, trying to not let the guilt get to her. Ashley didn't want Sarah to see her crying when it came time to confront the issue. Ashley waited barely any time at all as Sarah rolled over slowly less than half a minute after Ashley had slid away from her. Sarah looked to her older sister, and Ashley's head lolled to the side to meet Sarah's eyes. Ashley's features were guilt-ridden, but Sarah's seemed to be both nervous and curious at the same time.

"W-Why... Ash?" she finally asked quietly. "Why did you... do... that?"

"Oh, Sar!" Ashley said with a shudder, all attempts to stay strong and not cry vanishing as soon as she spoke. "I'm so sorry. I just... I just couldn't stand to see you suffer like that. I promised myself I'd do anything to get you through your loss, and... nothing was working. I could tell that you needed somebody to provide you with the pleasure that was gone from your life after you lost Thomas, and... and that's all I could think of to do!"

Sarah just stared at Ashley as she began to sob a little, not saying anything, but with a look of empathetic sadness on her face. Ashley managed to gather herself a bit and she turned to face Sarah, reaching out to place a palm gently on Sarah's upper left arm, just below the shoulder.

"I know it was wrong, Sar!" Ashley began to plead. "I know I shouldn't have done that to you. But please believe me that none of it was for anything impure or deviant on my part. I did it only to help you. That's the only reason I did it. It broke my heart to see you in pain, and to hear your frustration. I couldn't stand it, so I had to do something about it. And I... I crossed the line." Ashley shuddered and sniffed again. "Please forgive me, Sar! I beg you!"

Ashley broke down then and there, and while Sarah hesitated at first, she eventually scooched closer and gathered Ashley up into her arms. Ashley wept into her little sister's shoulder as Sarah stroked Ashley's hair and made soothing noises to calm her down. Sarah gazed down at her sobbing sister, realizing that she'd done so much for her, and that ironically it seemed now that Ashley was the one who was broken by circumstance. Sarah sighed and held Ashley tighter.

"It was you the other night too, wasn't it?" Sarah asked casually. "Who stroked by arms and kissed me. It wasn't some ghost or spirit of Thomas's."

"Uh-huh," Ashley admitted between sobs. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay, Ash," Sarah said. "I think I understand."

"It's not okay, Sar!" Ashley argued, pulling away from the embrace, but still holding her little sister's upper arms. "I did things to you I never should have! I molested and violated you! I'm your sister... I'm supposed to be the last one to do these things to you. I'm supposed to protect you and keep you from this type of thing."

"You didn't violate me, Ash," Sarah countered. "Like you said, you were just trying to help. And now that I think about it, I can tell that you were."

"How?" Ashley asked.

"Because nobody who was trying to molest and violate me would be so gentle and caring," Sarah explained. "What I felt when you helped me wasn't an act of violence, power or rape. I could feel that you cared for me. I could feel that you loved me, and that what you were doing you were doing for me more than for you. And that's what separates all those horrible things you think you did from what you actually did."

Ashley didn't know how to respond to that, and Sarah could tell. She gave Ashley an encouraging smile and pulled her into another hug. Ashley rested her head on Sarah's shoulder, sobbing once more, but now with relief rather than shame, guilt and sadness. Sarah's arms wrapped around her back and gently stroked her as their bodies pressed together. Sarah felt soft, warm and comforting, and Ashley finally began to relax. Things already felt like they were returning to the status quo to Ashley, but a few moments later even that was going to change.

"Thanks, Ash," Sarah whispered into her older sister's ear. "You gave me back what I'd been missing since I'd lost Thomas, and made me feel better than I've felt for even longer. I'd been lost for the last month or so. Thanks for finding me again."

"I wish there'd been another way, Sar," Ashley sighed, stroking Sarah's hair back. "I'm sorry it came to this."

Sarah pecked Ashley on the cheek and drew away, smiling at her. Ashley smiled back, but she suddenly yelped and her eyes widened at the sensation of something between her legs. She blinked as Sarah smiled at her.

"Sar?!" she asked in surprise.

"Sorry," Sarah responded. "I know you said that you only did this for me, and it wasn't for any sexual gratification on your part, but... you still seemed to have gotten worked up along the way."

Ashley let out another noise as Sarah's two fingers pressed down into the crotch of her panties again then stroked gently across it. Ashley realized that Sarah was correct, even though she hadn't realized it herself until now. She was damp down there.

"I-I-I'm sorry, Sar!" Ashley defended, reddening in the face. "I didn't even realize, I swear. It must have... just happened, or something."

Ashley was being honest, and Sarah knew this. She nodded and responded understandingly. "I know, Ash. I believe you. I was just teasing. Sorry."

"It's okay," Ashley said with a chuckle. Sarah smiled back.

There was a moment of silence then, and Ashley's face twisted in confusion as Sarah just smiled back at her. Another noise came from deep in Ashley's throat and she swallowed nervously before speaking again.

"Sarah your..." she began, then her face reddened even more and she swallowed again. "Your fingers are still... You're still doing it."

"I know," Sarah said sheepishly, a flush creeping across her cheeks. Ashley frowned a little.

"Sar, you shouldn't..." Ashley chastised with a shudder to her speech. "W-What are you doing?"

"Returning the favor," Sarah answered, shifting slightly closer and ever-so-slightly upping the tempo of her strokes.

"Y-You can't, Sar!" Ashley said and she couldn't help but let out a small whimper afterwards. "We're sisters, it's not... not right!"

"You helped me," Sarah countered, leaning in to kiss Ashley. The older Williams turned away and the kiss landed upon her cheek instead of her lips.

"Th-that was different," Ashley responded.

"How?" Sarah asked, kissing the side of Ashley's neck. "You have needs too, right? You said so in your emails to me. 'You don't do The Deed with your fellow troops' you said. And all you've done for the last decade is dedicate yourself to the Alliance. When was the last time somebody made love to you?"

"Sarah I don-"

"How long?" Sarah interrupted.

There was a moment if silence, and Sarah had even stopped stroking Ashley to give her a moment to think. Ashley looked away for a moment before embarrassingly answering. "Six and a half years," she muttered.

"Exactly," Sarah said, and the stroking resumed again. "So now it's my turn to help you. Because... I love you."

"I love you too, but you don't have to do this, Sarah," Ashley said, her breaths quickening. "You don't need to damn yourself for my sake. For one thing, I'm not even into to women. I mean, I can recognize an attractive woman and appreciate their form from an artistic standpoint, but... I'm not attracted to girls!"

"Neither am I," Sarah said, and she quickly kissed the tip of Ashley's nose. "But... I'm attracted to you."

"Huh?" Ashley exclaimed in surprise, followed by another small moan she couldn't stifle.

"Don't you see, Ash," Sarah said with a sigh of both fondness and frustration. "What you gave me when you helped me out wasn't what I thought I needed, but what I actually needed. I thought I just needed sexual gratification from another, but when it came down to it that wasn't it at all. What I needed was love. Real, pure and genuine love. I needed that emotional bond and that feeling that only somebody that really cares about you have provide. That only somebody who is willing to put their own interests and well-being aside can give."

Sarah reached up with her free hand to stroke Ashley's cheek as the older Williams sister just stared at her.

"We agreed that it's really rare for two people to really connect on a level that deep, remember?" Sarah asked. "Can't you see, Ash... we have that connection too. We have a bond so strong and pure that it's more important than anything else and overcomes anything that would defy it. That's why you could help me where all other attempts failed. And we've always had it. We just didn't realize it... until now."

Ashley continued to just stare at Sarah, and Sarah slid closer still and moved the hand stroking her older sister's cheek down to cup Ashley's chin in her fingers.

"O mother Ida, many-fountain'd Ida, dear mother Ida, harken ere I die," Sarah began to quote. "Idalian Ashley beautiful. Fresh as the foam, new-bathed in Paphian wells, with rosy slender fingers backward drew. From her warm brows and bosom her deep hair. Ambrosial, darkened round her lucid throat and shoulder, from the violets her light foot shone rosy-white, and o'er her rounded form. Between the shadows of the vine-bunches, floated the glowing sunlights, as she moved."

Ashley felt tears come to her eyes at Sarah's beautiful words, as she noticed the slight changes her sister had made to Oenone. "Oh, Sar," she managed to whisper.

"I love you, Ash," Sarah breathed in a husky voice, their noses almost touching. "Let me do this for you. Let me do this... for both of us."

Ashley was paralyzed as she felt Sarah's kneading fingers move up and her sister's palm flattened against her stomach. The tips of Sarah's fingers slipped under the top edge of Ashley's panties and she gasped as she felt them snake down further. Ashley gritted her teeth and let out a low moan as Sarah's digits slipped across her folds and the two middle fingers sank into her wet warmth. Ashley looked into Sarah's eyes as her sister began to pump her fingers into her, and all she could see was a deep, earnest and hungry love. Sarah really wanted to do this, and every stroke and movement of her fingers indicated this. Ashley began to look at Sarah through new eyes. Her sister was beautiful, and loving. She was soft to the touch and both gentle and strong in the right ways. Ashley had never seen any woman like this before, and she was wondering if she'd even seen any man like this. Sarah was right, what she felt transcended sexuality, taboo or right and wrong. Ashley finally smiled and gave herself over to the sensations she'd been trying to deny herself.

Sarah's lips were right there, but she didn't kiss Ashley. The older Williams read Sarah's eyes and could soon interpret what they were saying. They invited Ashley to make the move, telling her that it was up to her to instigate their first proper kiss if she wanted it. They told Ashley that if she made that move, then it was Sarah's signal to take things further. Ashley blushed and leaned in, gently taking Sarah's lips in her own. The first contact was little more than a peck, but the second time their mouths met they seemed to melt together, and it wasn't long until tongue was sliding against tongue and saliva was exchanged. Ashley soon wrapped her arms around Sarah's waist and she rolled onto her own back, pulling Sarah on top of her. Sarah briefly halted their kiss to whisper "remove my bra" into one of Ashley's ears and Ashley followed her instruction, moving her hands upwards to unclasp the garment and reveal Sarah's breasts. Sarah flicked the bra off Ashley's chest as the older Williams sister carefully reached up towards Sarah's bosom.

"Don't be afraid," Sarah encouraged.

"Sorry, I've never... been with a woman before," Ashley blushed.

She took the globes in her hands and began to knead them, trying to remember what she liked and applying it to Sarah. Sarah returned the favor by slipping her hands under Ashley's back to unfasten her bra, which she knocked aside casually before playing with Ashley's boobs too. The two shared a kiss before Sarah slid down Ashley body a bit further and leaned down towards Ashley's breasts. She smiled up at Ash.

"I've never done this myself, but Thomas used to do it to me," Sarah said, then she took one of Ashley's nipples between her lips and teased it with her tongue and teeth.

Ashley found herself in heaven as Sarah tended one breast then the other, all the while still steadily stroking her between the legs. Sarah stopped after a while and moved further down her older sister's torso, and it didn't take long for Ashley to work out what Sarah was planning on doing.

"Sar you... you don't have to do that for me," Ashley advised.

"But I want to," Sarah cooed, and she peeled Ashley's panties down her thighs, fully revealing her sister's lustrous labia. "Forgive me if I'm a bit clumsy," Sarah said with a blush. "I've never done this before."

Ashley gasped, first as Sarah spread her petals with a thumb and forefinger, and again as the tip of Sarah's tongue slipped between them. It may have been Sarah's first time doing this, but to Ashley it was one of the most stimulating experiences of her life. Every time Sarah's tongue lapped into her pink gash it felt like bolts of pure electrical pleasure, and while she was slow at first, the tempo increased. Ashley thought she was going to be pushed over the edge, only for Sarah to stop only seconds away from her sexual pinnacle. Ashley looked down to Sarah's face with wonder, and even a little frustration. Sarah smiled back, her lower face wet with Ashley's wetness.

"Sorry, but I think I've got an idea for us to get off together," Sarah said, and she produced the dildo from beneath the bed sheets.

Sarah slipped her own panties off and straddled Ashley so both of their pussies were right above each other, almost touching. Then, she took the sex toy and slipped it between the two sexual organs carefully. Both women groaned as the toy slipped between their folds and Sarah began to slide it back and forth, gradually increasing speed. Ashley looked into Sarah's eyes as she reached forward, wrapping her hand around her sister's where it grasped the dildo. Sarah smiled back and they began pumping it together, working in unison. Both pressed into it and each other as the exercise went on, the tips of their nipples soon grazing each other and their faces panting warm breath into each others mouths. The crescendo built further and further as the sisters pressed their foreheads together, their eyes locking.

"I... love... you... Ash!"

"I love... you... Sar!"

Lips and tongues met as mutual pleasure pushed them over the edge, and both sisters came together in a sweaty mess in the middle of the bed. Sarah lay atop Ashley panting, and the older Williams sister wrapped her arms around her younger sibling and held her close. There they lay in each other's sweat, love and exhaustion until Sarah kissed Ashley's cheek and she rolled off onto her back.

"I can't... I can't believe that just happened," Ashley said.

"Any regrets?" Sarah asked.

"Not at the moment," Ashley said with a smile. "There was at the start, but... they're just gone now."