Ægir’s Bride Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,488 Followers

By the time, he had finally joined them in the family business, he had felt more like the outsider than a part of it all. Maybe that was why he had taken to his computers? Hell, even his own father had seemed disappointed that he had been so enamoured of books and learning. Sometimes he even wondered if the man had not liked Sven more than him.

Her eyes were puffy and the whites so lined with tiny red blood vessels that they looked more pink. "Why does Sven treat me like this?" she whispered.

Bjorn shook his head and tried to smile, but that question had him just as stumped. Sven had always been cold almost with his subs. Complete control was his brother's thing. What little he had seen of the way he had lost that control with her, both angered and frightened him. He was damned glad he had not seen more or they may well have come to blows. Feeling her still trembling in his arms, he knew they might yet.

"Did he hurt you?" he forced the question past his lips even though he did not really want the answer.

She shook her head, "Not like that, no. It is just that..." She shook her head as she wrapped her arms about his waist. "Just hold me, okay?"

He frowned as he leaned his chin against the top of her head, "Of course, I will, baby. You know I love holding you. Anytime you need me, I am here."

"No, no, you won't be. Not tomorrow," her voice was low as it seemed to force out the words.

He inhaled and forced himself to remain calm. It was the same fucking thing that had been bothering him since the moment that Sven announced this sudden trip. They had all agreed that they would give her at least two weeks...maybe a month to settle in before they went back to sea. Spend time with her, help her to adjust to their way of life. Now less than a week and they were back to fucking sea. What was his brother thinking?

He hoped Mikael would have better luck talking with his father. Perhaps the two of them could convince Sven to change his mind. It was for certain he was not the right one to 'speak' with the man. The only conversation he wanted with his eldest brother was fist to fist.

He did not have an answer, not a good one anyway to give her. So he did the only thing he could do, he lifted her face and kissed her sweetly. The moment his lips touched hers though, he was as lost as he always was. The kiss went on and on as they stood beneath the spray of water that was turning cold.

He was determined after what had happened in the woods and what he had seen on that boat, damn his brother, that he would keep it light. Just kisses and touches to comfort her, perhaps heal a bit of the damage that they had done.

He frowned as a thought occurred to him...was that it? He knew that Kirsty could get under his skin so fucking easily, but had she gotten to Sven too? It was not something he would have even thought possible. Or anything he wanted to consider because in order for her to have that effect on his brother that meant the man had to...he fumbled over the word in his mind. Sven had to love her just as he did.

He came face-to-face with his new demons once more. It was one thing to share her with his brothers. It was quite another to think that they might care for her as he did. That they too might want and need to possess her as he did. It had seemed so simple when he had come up with this plan, when he had been fighting both of them just to go along with the tradition. Sven would get his sons. Mikael would have a new mother for Monika. And he would have a wife.

The fact that his brothers might want or need something more from her than just practicalities was not a thought he had entertained. Honestly, he did not want to know either. Especially now with her beginning to make those soft mewing sounds in the back of her throat as she rubbed against him.

"Please" she whimpered as her too soft hands wrapped around his cock as she slid to the hard tile floor at his feet. He was instantly lost in the depths of her blues eyes as they stared up at him. She ran his half hard cock back and forth across her cheeks until it stood at full mast.

"Fuck, baby. What are you doing?" he groaned as he reached out to brace his hands against the shower walls.

That smile lit her face from within as her wet pink lips and tongue began to caress the head of his cock. "Just getting in a bit more practice before you leave, Master." She had barely finished the statement before those lips parted and she swallowed half of his length in a single stroke.

"Shit," he cursed as it was his turn to fight back the urge to lose control once more. For a Nano second he could even have some sympathy for Sven. The woman could drive him fucking insane with the need to possess her.

Especially with those blue eyes looking up at him, their gazes never parting as she began the steady up and down sucking on his hard cock. Each time she tried harder, went a bit deeper, until all except a couple of inches was buried in her hot mouth and throat.

"Kirsty," he moaned as he fought for control. Did she have any idea what she was doing to him? The way that those lips curled into an almost innocent smile around just the head of his cock told him that she knew exactly what she was doing...and liked it.

One hand released its steely grip upon the wall and laced through her wet hair. He used it to control her movements, to set the pace that he knew would take him over...but not just yet. But as good as she was getting at this, and she was, it was not what he wanted.

He let go of the wall and reluctantly drew her pretty face away from his cock. He held out his hand to her and whispered, "I want to take you like I did that first night in the shower."

He saw the play of emotions upon her face, the indecision was written there. It reminded him of the pain he too was inflicting on her. Damn, the woman could hide nothing in those intense blue eyes. "Please," he whispered.

She shook her head slowly as he watched tears, ones that he and not his brother put there, slip from the corner of those eyes. "I want that too," she whispered. She dropped her head and he had to strain to hear her next words over the pounding of the water. "But not like...not the way things are between us now."

When she lifted her head and their eyes met, he saw more tears. "I'm sorry," she whispered. As if it were actually her fault, as if he insecurities were her own.

She forced that smile, the one that he hated more than anything because he knew it was a lie and they had promised there would be no lies between them. She reached out her hand and began to tenderly caress his still hard cock. "Please, just let me..." She bit her lower lip as she bent and licked the tip.

He was a fool. A fucking fool. She was right, of course. This morning proved that. Was he really going to make it that easy for his brothers, especially Sven and his gods be damned need for a son? If she was going to take those risks, hell, wanted to even, then gods be damned let it be his...his baby. He shook his head as he drew her up from the cold tiles. "You win."

Her hand caressed his cheek, "No, I promised you time. I understand."

He laughed, even now, it was about him, about what he needed, how he felt. "Shut the fuck up and turn around. You know the position, sweetheart. But be fucking warned, that pretty little mouth of yours is too quick a learner. I am already on the edge. So as much as I want to go slow and show you everything I fucking feel for you, it ain't happening this time."

"I am going to fuck your tight cunt hard and fast. Then I'm going to fill it with such a big load that it will be dripping down those soft thighs of yours the rest of the day." He heard the soft catch in her breath, knew that his dirty talk once more had her perched right on the edge.

He did not wait for her obedience as he pushed her against the cool tiles. His hands went between her legs, forcing them apart as he shoved two fingers deep into her cunt. She started to come almost immediately, but that too was not how he wanted it. He withdrew his fingers before her orgasm could get going. He chuckled and slapped her ass at the whimper that tore from her throat.

"You have become a greedy, spoiled little cunt, haven't you, my sweet wife? Tell me, Kirsty. Tell me what you fucking need. I want to hear every fucking dirty thing you want me to do to that sweet, tight pussy of yours." He knew he was upping this game. They might have discovered her little fetish for dirty talk, but in comparison her own language had been tame. He knew how hard this was for her...his good girl.

He pressed his body fully against hers, rubbed his hard cock between the cheeks of her ass. "If you want to truly win this one, sweetheart, get me so fucking worked up with that sweet mouth, the same one that is learning too damned quickly how to suck my cock dry, use it to excite me in other ways, baby. Make me lose that control I have been trying so fucking hard to keep with you. Make me forget it all. Make me need to come in that fertile cunt of yours, make me, Kirsty."

With his chest pressed tightly to her back, he could feel what his dirty challenge was doing to her, how quickly she was breathing. He knew that he would find her so incredibly wet, that she would come immediately, even before he was fully inside of her. He toyed with those words, but he wanted, needed, this to be her choice. He would not use that level of persuasion on his sweet Freya. Not this time.

Neither would he let the tortured whimpers nor frantic movement of her hips against his hard cock sway him. "Damn it, Bjorn, fuck me. Fuck me hard and fast. Fuck me and fill me with your..." Her fingers clawed at the tiles and those whimpers turned into groans as she pushed back against him as hard as she could. "Please...fucking please...fuck me and fill with your jizz."

He cursed under his breath as he fisted his throbbing cock and slid it into her as gently as he could manage, which was not all that gentle. The word 'jizz' on his innocent little wife's lips was almost better than having those lips wrapped around his cock, especially when combined with the tight, wetness that welcomed and embraced it now.

"Come for me, my sweet Freya," he commanded as he slammed deeply and frantically inside of her. He felt her muscles squeeze his cock so hard that for a moment he feared she would actually push him out, but he was having none of that. Not now, not when he was so fucking close to coming. He pushed his cock as deep and as hard in her as he could. He held it there as his teeth snack just as deeply and hard into the soft flesh where her shoulder met her neck. He held her there as he felt his control slipping.

"Yes, damn it, yes, fucking come inside me, Bjorn. Fill me with your jizz. Your seed. Your baby," she screamed as she turned her head to the side, giving his teeth even better access to her soft flesh, offering herself up fully, completely, wholly to him. He could do no less in return as he felt his come boiling from deep inside of him, jetting into her.

The water was fucking freezing as he came slowly back into his mind and body, but not even that could shrink his still hard cock that was buried in the furnace between her legs. His head rested against her back as he noticed the blood that trickled down her shoulder. He would feel guilty, but maybe that was exactly what they both needed, the reassurance of his mark upon her body.

He reached around her for the body wash, his cock never leaving her cunt as he softly washed the wound. When he was finished, as certain as he could be that it would heal without becoming infected, he bent and placed a tender kiss upon it. But even that caused her to jump in his arms, "You have my word, sweetheart. I will be home, back to you, before this fades."

The smile that spread across her lovely face as she turned to her head and kissed him lightly was all the response he could ask for. "I'll hold you to that, my loving husband."

"If Mikael and I have to tie Sven up and throw him in the hold with the damned fish, you have my word, sweetheart."

His cock slipped from her wet folds as they both broke out in laughter at the image of his oldest brother sleeping among the dead fish that had always been his biggest passion. Though Bjorn feared that too might be changing. Question was...could they all come to terms with this new, old way of life...before they killed one another.

***

Mikael was soaked, head to toe, as his daughter splashed happily in the bath and used her finger to draw in the shaving foam that covered the wall. He could almost recognize a flower in her art work, or he thought so any way. "Bath finished," he signed. He smiled as Monika shook her head side to side. She had come so fucking far in such a short time. Thanks to her. Thanks to Kirsty.

It was he, who shook his head then. What was he going to do? There was no doubt, at least from his perspective, that Bjorn had definitely chosen the right woman. The way she had just stepped into his daughter's life stopped his heart sometimes. 'And how sweet her pussy tastes when you make her come all over your face has nothing to do with anything, right?' He cursed that voice in his head that was far too close to the truth for comfort.

She had totally captured his baby brother's heart. The kid had it bad. Not that he could blame him. She was pretty special. But it was his older brother he was worried about. He was running. Hard and fast from whatever vice the woman had his nuts in.

Not even his father had been able to change Sven's mind about this sudden and unexplained need to return to the sea weeks ahead of schedule. Mikael supposed he and Bjorn could simply refuse to go now, but he was not sure that even that would stop Sven now. His brother might simply pick up an extra hand or two for the trip...or worse yet, attempt it alone. No, his brother knew they were both too loyal to call his bluff.

So first thing tomorrow morning they took to the sea once more. But he and Bjorn had discussed it, this was going to be a short trip. No more than one week, less if they could manage it. She did not deserve being left alone here with just their parents and his daughter, not this soon after bringing her here. She was still adjusting and that meant she should have one of them to share that huge bed every night.

Not that it was going to be him tonight, he sighed as he tried once more to persuade his princess that bath time was over, before she turned into a prune. No, he was certain that it was baby brother, whom she would want to hold and comfort her this night. And that was fine by him, he had his daughter to get to bed and then...

Then what? Lay in bed thinking about how sweet her tight cunt tastes? Her soft, cries as she approached her orgasm. Her screams when it traverses her body, curling her toes and making her hips arch to meet his tongue. The way her juices flooded his mouth then, making him so damned hard that he was afraid his cock would split open the front of his jeans.

Thinking about all those things until he could fight it no more and his hand wrapped around the little traitor, but not even when he came would he go soft. No, it was never enough, never satisfying. Maybe when they were made port in Amsterdam or Copenhagen, he would visit the red light district once more. Relieve this itch without any complications as he had been doing for over two years now.

'Except you know you fucking won't,' asserted that voice. 'You don't cheat on your wife. You never did, even when Greta turned you away, even when you knew she was screwing other men, even when she propositioned your own brothers, you remained faithful.' He cursed his damned conscious, because he knew it spoke the truth.

Besides if the truth be told, it was not some pro, whose services he wanted. He wanted his wife. He wanted to just fucking give in and sink his cock deep inside that tight hole that he had tasted on his lips, tongue and fingers. His cock was tired of missing out on all the fun, it wanted to feel that cunt wrapped tightly around it too.

He bit back a virulent curse as he reached for the towel. What was he even doing thinking about it? He was sure that she and baby brother were already safely ensconced in that damned dungeon that passed for the bride's chamber in this fucked up family. And he had his little girl to get to bed, that was how it should be.

Monika fought him as he tried to wrap the towel about her. But at least, she took his mind off of her...and all the things she might be doing with Bjorn behind those damned doors. He was still struggling to keep Monika in his arms as he opened the bathroom door. His daughter could be far stronger than her tiny frame looked. He frowned as he ran into something. Looking up, he saw the woman that had divided his attention from his responsibilities for the past half an hour. "Sorry," he muttered. "I was just giving Monika her bath before bed."

She nodded with a smile as she signed something to his daughter with a wink. "It's okay, I was just coming looking for the two of you. Thought you could show me her bedtime routine since..." she sighed as that smile disappeared. "Since it will be just me and the princess for a bit."

He shook his head once more, "I am sorry, Kirsty. You have to know we have all tried. I think even Mama gave it a shot, but Sven has always been stubborn."

She forced a smile as she looked up at him, "It will be fine. As he says, I have to get used to it sometime I guess. I mean I know that your parents will be here with us, but I just thought it may make things easier on her if we did this together tonight. Assuming you want me to take over some of the responsibilities from your parents?" she blushed.

"Of course, I mean you are great with her. I guess I just don't want you to feel like you have to do it all. Like I, we, are just dumping all this on you, and..." he knew he was stammering, but for the first time he realized how truly overwhelming all this must be for her. Especially this added responsibility of his child. "I mean, you don't have to you know. Mama and Papa usually manage all right when I am away."

"No, if you are okay with it, it will give me something to do. Hell, I might even end up sleeping in her room." She turned and smiled at his daughter, who even though she did not look at the woman, had ceased to struggle as much. "Will you let me, princess? If I promise to read you lots and lots of stories, can I stay in your room for a while?"

Mikael's felt the lump rising higher in his throat as she smiled at his daughter. "I'm sure she would like that, Kirsty. I was just about to get her ready now, but you really don't have to join us. I will leave written instructions. Have Mama or Papa walk you through it tomorrow night should be good enough. I don't want to keep you from Bjorn. He must be getting anxious already."

She chuckled and shook her head, "Silly man, will you ever get used to it?" She stood on her tip toes and brushed a soft kiss on his cheek. Then those deep blue eyes stared right into his, "I choose you this night."

That lump grew to the size of a grapefruit. He gripped his daughter even tighter to keep from dropping her in shock. "But I thought..." he stammered. His voice was barely audible but then again he was surprised that any sound came out at all.

"Bjorn needed me last night." Her face scrunched up and her ears turned scarlet, "And Sven can go..." She smiled at Monika and shook her head, "Your brother is not welcome at all right now. So you are stuck with me tonight."

Stuck with her? Considering the happy dance his cock was doing in his jeans at the moment that was not the terms he would use for this unexpected turn of events. A part of him still wanted to argue. After all that had happened, considering how close her and baby brother had become, maybe he should insist that this final night for a while be spent with him. But he knew damned good and well that he was not that fucking noble...or that stupid. "It will be my pleasure," he whispered as they turned down the hall towards his daughter's bedroom.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,488 Followers
12