Ægir's Wife Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers

He hopped from the boat onto the pier and headed back to the house. It was too damned bad that it was so fucking close, he could use more time to figure this all out. Then again if he had not come up with any answers during a week at sea, he was not likely to in a two minute walk back home. Of course, he could delay that a bit longer with a shower, but what was the point? Not even standing beneath scalding hot water until it ran cold would wash her from his mind. Nothing seemed to do that.

"Damn her. Damn her to Helveti."

***

"Damn him. Damn that man to Helveti," Kirsty cursed. Could Sven have thought of anything more embarrassing and demeaning? Kneeling on the floor, her naked bum and freshly shaven cunt in the air, her arms extended in front of her, her chest and face pressed against the hard floor for so damned long that the wood was no longer even cold, heated by her body.

If that was not bad enough, the butt plug would clearly be the first thing he noticed when he opened the door to her bedroom...if he opened the door. She was beginning to believe he was not coming at all. Five more minutes, she promised herself. No more than that. Then she realized, she had no idea what time it was. How long she had truly been kneeling like this. Or how long five minutes was at this point.

But she was not going to let that stop her. Not now. 'One-one thousand, two-one thousand, three-one thousand...' She tried to focus upon her counting and not how incredibly naked and open she felt at that moment. How vulnerable.

She bit her lower lip and fought back tears as she continued to count. She considered what to do next? She wanted to be held, comforted, and told that everything would work out. The obvious choice for that one was Mikael. He alone seemed an ally in this war for his brother's heart. From the shocked and almost angry look on Bjorn's face when she choose Sven, she knew she would get no sympathy there, not the kind she needed anyway.

There was only one problem with her plan...she still did not which of the bedrooms were which. What if she knocked on the wrong door? Damn it, why had she not thought to go exploring behind the closed wooden doors while they were away.

She had covered most of the Holding. Well, maybe not most. Their island home was way larger than she had thought, even with the four-wheeler. But so far she had climbed half way up the rocky face of the mountain that rose hundreds of feet in the air behind the cabins. She had spent hours laying on her back in the rolling field of browning grass that in the spring would bloom like a rainbow with Petrine's wildflowers. She had even dipped her toes in the icy spring that ran through it. Of course, she had found her way back to the small forest and the fort where she and Bjorn had made love among the storm that afternoon.

For a city girl, it might seem strange but the truth was that she felt as connected somehow to the majestic, beauty of this place as she did the men, who called it home. The woman who was becoming the mother she had always dreamt of having. And the child that though she had not grown in her body was growing in her heart. She had never felt so at peace, so complete. She knew that she could be happy here, if only...

"Flenk Pia," his voice was as rough as his hands as they caressed across the curve of her round

bottom.

It took her a moment to figure out what he was saying, though she had learned both words, she had not heard them together. When she did realize though, she smiled. Was it possible that those words were even sexier in the local dialect of Norwegian than they were in English? Did it matter? She would take her 'good girls' when and where she could get them, in any of the half dozen or more languages that her guys spoke. "Takk herre," she whispered, "Thank you, Sir."

Her breath caught in her throat as she felt his fingers run slowly from the top of her bottom down between her legs. She inhaled sharply when his thumb circled her clitoris. Had it been hard all long or merely at those words? She whimpered when he stopped, biting her lip to keep from begging. She had not realized just how incredibly horny she was until this moment.

Not that she had not followed all the other kinky instructions that Mikael and Bjorn fed her each night. She had discovered that the toy box in her bedroom contained as many sex toys as it did implements of pain. Each night their conversations had ended with another challenge...what toy, what to do with it even what to think about while she did. No, she had not gone a single night without an orgasm. But masturbation, even when they directed it, just was not the same.

Definitely not the same as she could not stifle her cries when Sven's fingers slipped into her wet cunt. Neither could she stop the single word..."More." If that was not good enough she added, "Meir," in his own tongue.

His only response was a sound slap to her right butt cheek, "You will come when I want you to come, Kirsten."

Kirsty wanted to fight, wanted to tell him to 'go fuck himself' again, but she reminded herself that what had gotten through to Mikael in the end was her submission, her surrender. That was why she had decided to use it with him too. Especially her über Dom, for whom submission and high protocol meant so much.

So why the hell did he of all of them bring out her brat? Why was it that she, who had always done what was expected, what others wanted, why was it that she wanted to disobey him so damned much? Hell, she would have never thought there was a brat in her at all...except with him. Sven of all people.

But she fought all of that back. She forced herself back to the path she had chosen...submission. Being his good girl. The best sub he had ever had. Surely if she became that, then he would have to love her. If it had not worked with her own mother...well, she had to believe it would with him. "Ja herre," she replied as she forced her body to relax when everything inside of her screamed 'fight.'

"Is this," his fingers pressed against the curved end of the butt plug that protruded from her sphincter forcing it deeper until she flinched, "the next one?"

"Ja herre," she kept her response simple.

He pushed against it once more. It was the first time that she had used the wider and slightly longer plug and just as it had those first couple of times with the smaller one this one felt uncomfortably tight. Not painful as such, but right on the edge. And when he did that, it almost crossed the line. Still she forced herself to relax, willed her body to open for him.

She wondered...how far would he take it this tonight? How far did she want him to? Because even with the discomfort, pain and yes, fear, she also could feel her juices dripping down between her legs, coating her hard clitoris in slippery heat and even beginning to pool on the floor. Did she want this? Want more? To feel more than just the cool silicone in her virgin ass? Was she ready for his cock? Hell, did that even matter?

***

Damn the woman. Why did she alone seem to test his control? Domination and submission had always been his release valve, how he de-stressed. Perfect control over his submissive always calmed and soothed him no matter what had happened. So why was it that her submission had the opposite effect? Why did it loose something wild inside of him, test the limits of his control and make him want to break her in a way he never had any other sub?

The fact that she answered him in Norwegian should have pleased him especially. His mother had made certain he learned English. By necessity, he had taught himself German, Russian and French as well as a smattering of Spanish, Italian and Greek. But he was never as comfortable or as confident speaking any of them as his brothers, especially Bjorn for whom English was as natural or more so than Norwegian. The fact that she was trying to learn their language meant that she wanted to fit in, yes? So why did that not reassure him?

Though she could not see it, he shook his head as he tried to figure it out. Figure her out. Plan a course of action. For the man, that spent days planning the perfect scene, she was a complete anathema. He chuckled quietly to himself as he realized that not once had he truly been the one in control with her. She was his chaos.

Why change that now? His fingers clasped the curved end of the silicon, "Exhale slowly, Kirsten," he commanded. He listened and applied slow steady pressure as he gently pulled the teardrop shaped plug from her ass. "Så jæv pia," as he watched her virgin hole close quickly. "Such a good girl," he translated, uncertain still just how much of his language she comprehended.

He reached for the bottle of oil, which was exactly where he had told her to put it. As was the rope and the five headed Wartenberg pinwheel. Damn her, she had followed his instructions to the letter. Why did that irritate more than please him?

He poured a generous amount of the lube at the top of her crack and watched it sliding down. He used his fingers to scope it back towards her tight ass. He thrilled at the quick intake of breath as they brushed her clit. He considered giving her a quick release, something told him it would not take more than a couple of strokes to send her over the edge. But right now, he wanted all of her attention centered where his was...her virgin asshole.

He began the same erotic dance they had performed that first night he introduced the plugs, except this time he could easily begin with two fingers as he stretched her open once more. He did that for a couple of minutes, moving his fingers gently in and out.

Last time he had distracted her with dirty talk and playing with her sweet cunt, but not this time. This time the only stimulation he allowed was anal play. He wanted, no, he needed her to feel it all. There would be time, all night, for all the other. Right now, there was only one thing that mattered, one thought in his mind...burying his cock in her ass and claiming what was fucking his.

He rubbed his other hand across the cheek of her ass as he bent forward, the weight of his body pressing her down further as his tongue licked the rim of her ear. "I am going to fuck your ass, Kirsten," he felt her body tense and heard the quick intake of her breath. For a moment he thought of his little Valkyrie standing toe-to-toe with him on the deck of his ship, challenging him in front of all of them. He was certain that he was about to face her once more.

Then he felt her body relax beneath his, her head nod as much as it could, pressed as it was against the hard floor, "Jæv." If her 'please' answer surprised him, what she said next floored him, "Vær så jæv, herre." As she pleaded with him in the old dialect.

It was every fantasy he had ever had brought to life. Her complete submission, though he knew that this had not made her fetish list, that it even frightened her a bit. Still she had met his challenge, true submission. Not about what she wanted, but about obedience, what he wanted.

So why the fuck did that anger him so? Make him want to push her boundaries even further. Until she broke. Until his shieldmaiden challenged him once more. It was so unlike anything he had ever experienced in these games. But with her...

'Damn her to Helveti,' he thought as his fingers bit into the soft flesh of her ass as the ones on his other hand slipped from the too tight channel of her sphincter. He picked up the bottle of oil and poured even more along the throbbing hard ridge of his cock. He gritted his teeth as his own hand moved up and down its full length, spreading the lube. Damn, she had him on the edge already. That might not be a bad thing though, her virgin ass could not handle a prolonged fucking...not this first time.

"Jæv? Please, Kirsten? You are sure, my sweet wife?" He held his cock and pressed the head against her asshole. He smiled as she tensed involuntarily at the unfamiliar invader, but he did not back off. It was long past that. He was done with games. She was his wife too. And she was about to learn what that meant as he pushed the head of his erection through the resistant ring. He bit back a moan of pleasure at the way her sweet ass enveloped his hard cock.

He knew how this should go. How many subs had he introduced to anal play? He had long since lost count of the number of anal cherries he had taken, wives who would so fucking easily give to him what they had denied their husbands for years. Wives? Not his fucking wife though as he did the one thing he knew better than to do then, pressing half of his cock deep inside of her before she even had the chance to adjust to this new sensation.

He felt her tighten even more, but rather than soothe her with calm words of encouragement, he forged ahead until his cock was fully buried inside her no longer virgin ass. Only then did he stop, then only long enough to bury his head in her shoulders and bite down hard on that sensitive spot where it met her neck. His hands on her hips and his teeth buried deeply in her neck as he began to pull out, almost completely before pushing back in quickly and fully.

He was damned glad that he had used so much lube and that she had obeyed his command to use the butt plug. If not, he knew this loss of control would do damage. As it was, he felt her tense beneath him, try to move away from his deep thrusts. He was having none of it, not this time. He reached up and wrapped his hand through her hair, pulling her head back in the process. "Min," he growled into her ear.

Even that though was not sufficient. "Du tilhøre mæ," he increased the pace as he pounded away at her ass. His teeth released their hold on her neck, only to sink into the tender flesh of her ear lobe as he added in English, "You belong to me."

He heard her sharp intake of breath at the words, felt her shudder beneath him. He was not finished yet as the hand that had remained on her hips slipped around to find the slick folds of her cunt. His fingers circled the swollen flesh at the apex, as he repeated his claim in his tongue and hers like a mantra that kept perfect time with the thrusting of his cock inside her too tight ass.

He gritted his teeth and fought the inevitable as he felt her sweet ass tighten even more around his throbbing cock as her orgasm hit them both full force. He thrust quicker and more shallow as he felt his own release taking him. He cried out, "Min," as he emptied himself inside of her until his whole body and soul was drained and he collapsed on top of her.

He closed his eyes and buried his face between her shoulders. He knew he should apologize. He had lost control. Again. The Dom, who prided himself on always being in control, especially of himself, seemed to have none when it came to her. His wife. And that bothered him more than anything. 'Damn her to Helveti.'

***

'Damn him,' she thought as she fought back tears. It was not the rough way that he had taken her that bothered her. No, as Mikael had taught her, she was a pain slut. Damn the man, it had been the perfect mix of pleasure and pain. She might have been able to handle that even, but what she could never manage was how fucking easily this man turned her own body against her. It was the power of her own orgasm that rocked her. Sven made her feel and want things that she did not, could not, with either Bjorn or Mikael.

That too she might have been able to handle, if... If the man gave a damned about her as something other than a piece of property and fucking incubator for his son. But he did not. All his protestations about 'mine' were more about asserting his rights as the eldest than actually wanting her as a woman, as his wife. No, this man would never allow himself to do something as simple as open up to her...love her.

Instead he wanted simply to own and possess. To use. And that left her feeling dirty...like nothing more than his whore. That was what had her in tears...not the pain that even now was adding a delicious spice to the aftershocks that continued to pulse periodically through her.

She was grateful that he had taken her from behind, this way he could not see the tears that had slipped down her cheeks to saturate the wood floor. They all said that she could hide nothing from them. She was glad too that he could not see the pain, emotional pain of being used that she felt then.

"Æ e lei mæ," he breathed across the bare skin of her shoulders. She shivered as she had that first day just at the sexy sound of his voice. His.

That was the problem. He was the one she had fallen for first. Almost loved even before she had met him. It was his touch on her elbow that even through the thick layers of her coat and jumper had sent her pulse racing and made her go weak in the knees. He liked to boast that ultimately she had been his choice, he had claimed her first. And he had. Claimed her heart even before she knew of Bjorn or Mikael. It was Sven.

She fought back tears as his rough hands ran along her arms whether to comfort her or to return the blood flow from her prolonged prone position. Why did he have to do the 'caring' Dom thing now? When she wanted nothing more than to hate him. Did he know that her defences were at their lowest?

She swallowed back the bitter taste in her mouth. She had been so sure that her submission, her perfect obedience, could reach him. But once more she had not been a good enough girl. And she hated herself even more that his gentle touch now was re-igniting fires that should have been extinguished by the almost cruel way he had taken her.

Taken. That was all he did. Perhaps all he was capable of. And Kirsty was not sure that even she was altruistic enough to give that much. Not even to a man she loved. And she did love him as much as she might wish otherwise, she loved him just as much as his brothers. Which left her where?

Especially as his lips began to trail light kisses across her back and shoulders, which had her nipples painfully hard against the wood floor. Even now she could not stop her body from reacting to his touch, be it rough or gentle. And when his hands slipped around her to stroke and caress her breasts, her body ignored her brains reluctance as a whimper slipped from her throat.

Even that was nothing though as one hand trailed lower along her side until it wrapped about her hips and slipped between her legs. The pad of his thumb found her clitoris that was still slick with her juices and the oil. It was also hard and throbbing in perfect timing with her too fast heart. He had barely touched her, only a couple of slow, light circles and her whole body exploded in a powerful orgasm.

She cried out at the strength of her release, but still it was not enough. Even though his cock in her ass remained hard as he rocked gently within her then, she felt empty. Then just as she felt her orgasm begin to abate, his fingers slipped lower. Into her soaking wet cunt. This time she feared that even the sound proofing of this room would not be enough as he found her g-spot sending her careening at the speed of light into the white hot blaze of the brightest stars.

And he held her there, milked her body for every single ounce of it until he was actually forcing her orgasms, until she was so sensitive that this too was painful. "No more, please," she begged as she felt sweat dripping down her face. "Please, Sven. No more, please, Sir."

He gave one final plunge of his fingers as deep as he could within her. She caught her breath at the intense sensation of being stuffed, his cock in her ass and she would have sworn his whole damned fist in her pussy. "One day, Kirsten. One day it will be my cock that fills your sweet ass as my brother fucks your pussy. You will be even fuller then than you are now. Trapped between our bodies. Helpless. Completely ours. That is what you are meant for. What you want, is it not?"

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,504 Followers