Ægir's Wife Ch. 08

Story Info
Homdling bound...
9.3k words
4.82
25.6k
22

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/18/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers

Kirsty was smiling as she padded into the living room when the doorbell sounded. Monika had just got to bed...close to midnight of course. But by then she was starving. Mikael had a way of doing that to her. Bjorn, sweetheart that he was, had volunteered to do a late night food run to her favorite Turkish restaurant on Green Lanes. Lamb doner and koftki were all that would do her.

She chuckled as she threw open the door, "That was fast, Bjorn..." She froze for a moment when she saw her father and not her husband standing in the doorway. She was not certain what to do. Her father had not seen her naked since she was four. All she could do was assume the awkward one arm across her tits and the other...

If she thought things could not get any worse... Mikael walked out of their bedroom, equally naked, "What took you so long, baby bro..."

He though was lucky and quickly realized his mistake, ducking back into the safety of the bedroom.

Kirsty on the other hand, and she had none left at the moment, could only bite her lower lip and mumble, "We weren't expecting you, Daddy."

"Obviously," her father mumbled as he looked down at the floor. "Perhaps I should come back another time."

Kirsty was about to nod her assent, when she felt her satin robe wrap around her shoulders, "No need, Sir."

She turned to Mikael with tears of gratitude in her eyes as she managed somehow to slip her arms into the holes. He smiled down at her as he tied the belt loosely just above her baby mound. "Come in, Daddy," she replied as she stepped back.

Mikael had even managed to find his jeans and pull them on somehow. The man had far quicker reflexes than she did. That was for certain.

Her father was red, sweating and appeared the epitome of polite British discomforture as he nodded and stepped reluctantly into the apartment.

Kirsty was trying to collect her thoughts, trying to figure out what she was going to say, how she was going to explain this as she closed the door, but before she could, "Foods here. Hope you are hungry or we'll have to think of some way to work up an..." Bjorn froze with his mouth open. "Dr. Dickens..."

"Take a seat, Daddy. I will get some plates and things from the kitchen. You can join us for dinner. Mikael, can you help me please? Bjorn, will you set up everything around the coffee table please? No need to be formal and sit at the dining room table," she barely kept herself from bursting into giggles as she disappeared into the kitchen with Mikael hot on her heels.

She had just about cleared out the cupboards of plates and glasses and was reaching for the drawer for silverware when Mikael came in. She could see the dark look on his face as she passed the things to him.

"Just let me get some wine, juice and napkins and I'll join you," she reached up and brushed a kiss over his lips that stilled tasted of her, having spent over half an hour torturing and edging her before finally giving her the mind-blowing orgasm she needed.

"Sure, no problem," he kept his eyes down but she saw the way his Adam's apple bobbed in his throat over each word. But before she could say anything more, he disappeared back around the corner into the living room.

She sighed, this was NOT how she wanted to tell her parents. Though she was not certain that there would have ever been the right time or a good way. She rubbed her hand over her girls as she shoved a bottle of wine under one arm, orange juice under the other and picked up the napkins and cork screw.

But the truth was...she had to do it sometime and somehow. It just seemed that Fate had given her a huge shove in that direction. No time like the present it seemed as she plastered a smile on her face and joined her husbands around the coffee table.

She smiled to first Bjorn as she handed him the bottle of wine and cork screw. Both he and Mikael had chosen to sit on the floor facing the couch. Her father was at one end, which left space for her at the other.

But before she took her seat, there was something else she needed to do. She stepped behind Mikael and placed her hands on his shoulders. He turned and looked at her with a deep frown, but she merely smiled as she said, "We did not have time for proper introductions earlier. Daddy, this is my husband Mikael. Mikael, my father, Dr. James Dickens."

Unfortunately, her timing left a bit to be desired as her father spewed the red wine that Bjorn had handed him just a moment before out both his nose and mouth.

"But I thought Bjorn was your husband," he stammered.

"He is, Daddy. Both Bjorn and Mikael are my husbands," she said holding out hands to both of them. "So is their eldest brother, Sven. But we have to go back to Norway tomorrow, he is not well." If she was in for an ounce, she was in for a pound.

Her father looked from the face of one husband to the other before looking up at her as he broke out in uproarious laughter. She frowned as all three of them chuckled, but she failed to see what was so funny about this predicament. Though laughter was certainly better than what she could expect from her mother.

After a couple of moments, her father's chuckles quieted as he reached for a napkin on the table and wiped his eyes, "I'm gay," he said looking her in the eye.

***

Kirsty's head was still reeling from it all as she fried eggs for their morning breakfast.

Her father was gay. Not happy. But homosexual.

Not that it mattered to her. She had friends and clients, who were openly gay, lesbian and transgender. Of course, she did not love him any less for the revelation.

Looking back, she supposed it even made perfect sense. Things form her childhood falling into place like pieces of the puzzle. They had stayed up for a couple of hours talking. That had been the big news that her parents wanted to share, but had not gotten around to over brunch.

Her father was gay and had finally met someone. Her parents were getting a divorce.

And she could not be happier for her father. She only wished he had found the courage years before to live his life the way he wanted.

It had solved practical problems as well. While they were prepared to simply abandon the flat, lose their deposit and perhaps be stuck paying the rent for another six months, the divorce meant that her father was in the market for a place to live at least for the short term. Where better than blocks from the hospital.

He had actually gratefully accepted their offer of the couch for the night as well. And his only comment in the end about her equally shocking revelation of being married to three men at once had been priceless, "Please, may I be there when you tell your mother. Or at least video it." He and Bjorn had laughingly agreed to the plan.

Of course, she had slept the whole night sandwiched between her husbands. While it had been a tight fit, in the bed anyway, it had been a bit disappointing otherwise. Both Mikael and Bjorn insisted that she sleep. Actually, sleep. After months without them both and all they had done was sleep.

Over sleep actually. Bjorn had left early to clear out his office, turn in his keys and do a quick turn over. They were not happy to lose him. In a short period of time, he had become almost indispensable. They had even tried to convince him to make it just a short leave of absence for a family emergency...or to continue working remotely. But her husband wanted back to sea.

She sighed, her own phone call to Roz had been easier...and harder. Of course, Roz was already preparing for her departure. Her friend knew that she would not be returning from maternity leave and they had actually decided to offer her position to the intern that Kirsty had been working with for months. It would make the transition less traumatic for the children and families.

But still she would miss her friend. She had before...during her time at the Holding. Even more so this time as they had become closer, sharing secrets and interests.

As hard as that was though, Kirsty could not wait to leave. The city. The noise. Her mother. The past. Her future awaited her. At the one place that had ever felt like home. She was going home...to the Holding. Though not at first. First they would need to spend some time in Oslo as Sven recovered.

There was good news on that front too. Mikael had spoken to his father when they woke up that morning. Sven had woken fully the previous night, talking to them both...and kicking his mother out. She smiled, content that things would be all right now.

Well, other than being at least two hours behind between Bjorn's trip to the office and them letting her sleep in. Mikael had run out to hire a van for the day to transport Monika's things and the few of theirs that they wanted. Then when he and Bjorn came back they would pack the van and make the hour and a half drive to Tilbury where Ægir's Captive awaited them.

Three days, maybe four to make the trip. She rubbed her tummy between flipping the eggs. The girls had spent most of the morning and last night practicing gymnastics. The doorbell rang and she laid down the spatula to get it, when her father called out, "I'll get that, sweetie."

She was more than glad to keep cooking, perhaps it was Bjorn or Mikael, maybe one of them had forgotten their keys. She laughed, remembering how well that had turned out the night before. She heard mumbling from the living room and poked her head around the corner to see her father and a battered Georgia.

Alarm coursed through her at the state of Monika's carer. The young woman had told her about the broken arm that had forced her to cancel the day before, but not only was it in a sling her eye was swollen almost shut and a particularly nasty shade of purple. There was a fainter bruise across her cheek and her lip had a cut in the corner. She rushed forward and enveloped her friend in a hug, but that only tore a strangled moan from her, "What happened, sweetie?"

"Stupid me, like I said, I took a bad fall down the stairs at the house," Kirsty knew that with bruises like that it must hurt to smile, but Georgia forced one nonetheless.

Kirsty knew, just knew immediately, that it was all a lie. It had nothing to do with her training though that did confirm it. It was almost impossible to get a black eye from a mere fall. Unless you fell onto someone's fist in the process.

She drew the young woman inside and to the couch. She wanted to be gentle, it would not be the first time she had convinced a victim of abuse to confide in her. But she did not have time. Bjorn and Mikael would be back soon. In another hour, two tops, they would be gone. And what little she knew of this young woman said that she had no one else to turn to. "Who did this to you, Georgia?"

That fake smile was back along with tears from the swollen eye as she tried to shake her head, "I...fell. I swear..."

Kirsty shook her head and took Georgia's one good hand in hers, "No, sweetie. No, you did not. These injuries are not consistent with a fall."

"She's right, young lady. I have been the head of an A&E for two decades. And in all that time, I have never seen these type of injuries from a fall," Kirsty smiled her gratitude to her father.

Tears began to fall faster then. Her whole body seemed to tremble. "It wasn't his fault," she mumbled.

"Whose fault, Georgia?" Kirsty pressed.

"Daddy's. He did not mean it. I shouldn't have gotten in the way. Mama told me not to interfere any more when he disciplined her," she sobbed.

Kirsty felt her stomach turn at the words from her friend's mouth. Discipline. She knew discipline. But this was not it. She choked and swallowed, feeling decidedly in over her head. She wished that Mikael or Bjorn were here, she could really use their help. "It was not your fault, Georgia," she insisted as she squeezed the young woman's hand.

But the girl only shook her head and cried, "I had to come by and say good-bye to Monika." Her voice broke, "I'm not supposed to leave the house until..." she stammered and trembled again. "But I could not let her leave without saying farewell. I'm going to miss her so much. Miss you all."

Kirsty frowned, would the girl get beaten again for sneaking away to see them? She would make sure that did not happen. Some way. "She has gone with her father to rent a van right now, but they should be back any moment. You stay and have breakfast with us."

"No, I really should be leaving. I just wanted her to have this," she held out a threadbare Teddy bear. "This is Pooh. I've had him since I was a little girl. We went to a fun fair one Sunday. And Daddy won him for me," the tears were trekking faster down her cheeks and she had a faraway look in her brown eyes. "I always thought I would give it to my daughter one day. But..."

Alarm bells clanged even louder in Kirsty's head. Something was badly wrong here. Horribly. "Stay and give it to her yourself then. Have breakfast with us," she too forced a smile.

"I really shouldn't. I should just go. I don't know what I was thinking, coming here. She should not see me like this... I just really wanted to say good-bye. I loved her you know. Maybe she was not my child, but I did. I'm sorry. I need to go now. Good-bye. I hope you are happy. Really really happy. And take care of Monika and those babies. I have to go..."

Tears and snot were both flowing and mixing on the girl's pretty face as she tried to stand. But she struggled to even do that.

"Please stay, Georgia. At least until Monika gets here. Like you said, it is important to her that you say good-bye. Closure is essential for those on the autistic spectrum," Kirsty bit her lower lip as something occurred to her. But she would have to discuss it with the guys of course.

She reached out to put a restraining hand on the girl's shoulder, but she pulled away with another shake of her head. "No, I have to go now. Have to...before I change my mind..." She was babbling as she raced to the door.

Just as she reached for it though, the door opened and Monika raced inside. Kirsty smiled at the instant transformation. Georgia swiped the back of her long sleeve across her face, wiping away the tears and most of the running nose. Although the smile was still forced, the light in those dark eyes was genuine as she knelt slowly to speak with the child. "Hey, Angel. I wanted to come say good-bye. You're going home with your Mom and Dad."

"Home...home...Homdling," chanted Monika, jumping up and down.

Mikael chuckled as he closed the door behind them, "That is all she has said all the way here in the van. She can't quite manage the word Holding...so somehow or the other it became Homdling."

"I like it," Kirsty smiled. "Maybe it will stick? Homdling, it is." She inhaled as she tried to figure some way of getting her husband alone. "Monika, why don't you take Georgia into your room and show her all the boxes."

"No, I really should be going now," said the girl as her face once more turned solemn.

"No...no go!" cried Monika. "Stay, Georgia stay."

"Wow," Mikael shook his head. "She said all that?" He crossed the room and there were tears in his silvery eyes as he bent and kissed Kirsty's forehead. "Thank you, elskling. You are so fucking amazing," he brushed a kiss across her lips lightly.

Kirsty smiled at him and brushed her hand softly across his bearded jaw before turning back to the others, "I had some wonderful help. Mikael, this is Georgia. She has been working with Monika since we moved here. Georgia, this is Monika's father, Mikael. You did not get to meet him when he visited last time."

Georgia nodded without really looking at Mikael. Kirsty realized then that the young woman had never really been comfortable around Bjorn either. Not that she had ever paid much attention until now. Guilt assailed her. How could she have not seen the younger woman's plight? So much made sense now. How withdrawn and quiet she was around everyone except Monika.

"Please Georgia. Just stay for brunch. Let Monika show you her room while I finish it up. Then when Bjorn gets back we can talk while we eat...please."

"No, I really should get going. This is family time for all of you. I don't want to intrude. Like I said I just wanted to say good-bye."

"No, we insist," said Mikael with a friendly smile, but Kirsty noticed how the girl only stiffened. She placed a restraining hand on his arm and looked at him pleadingly. He only frowned but nodded his silent acquiescence.

"Stay. Georgia stay," Monika tugged the girl's hand towards her bedroom. "Please."

"Oh my god! She said 'please.' She actually said please," Georgia's smile was completely genuine then. As if nothing else mattered except Monika in that moment.

Kirsty knew that she had her then, "You can't leave now, Georgia. We have to positively reinforce this behaviour."

The younger woman laughed as she shook her head, "All right, Monika. Just for you, because you asked so nicely and said please," Georgia signed the word as she stood and walked with the child towards her room. "But just for a little while until your...until Bjorn gets here. Understood, Monika?"

"No, Georgia homdling," Monika said as she dragged the young woman into her room.

Mikael shook his head as he wrapped his arms about her waist and pulled her close, "I think we might have trouble with that one."

"No, it is Georgia that we'll have trouble with. She's coming with us."

Mikael stared at her for a long moment, "We only kidnap one woman, lilla gumman."

She giggled and shook her head as she punched him in the shoulder, "Not like that, silly. Her father is abusing her and her mother." She just blurted it all out. She knew that she was not doing this right, but...

"Damn, the egg is burning," she dashed for the kitchen just as the blackened butter began to set off the fire alarm. She heard the ear piercing scream from the bedroom and burst into tears herself.

Mikael turned off the burner and grabbed a kitchen towel before heading back into the living room. He practically ran into her father, who had the same idea it seemed as he appeared from down the hallway where he had retreated earlier. The shrill sound and Monika's screams stopped at the same time.

"I'll check on the girls while you see to your wife," her father smiled to him.

Mikael nodded his gratitude. When he came back, he scooped her into his arms as the tears began like a dam had burst. Kirsty was not sure how long she cried, but it seemed much too long to her before the sobbing subsided enough that Mikael finally wiped the moisture from her face with the towel.

He led her to the couch and was arranging her in his lap when the front door opened and Bjorn walked in. "What's wrong? Is Sven okay? I thought he was doing better..." he raced to them, once more sitting at the other end of the couch and lifting her legs onto his lap.

"Breathe, baby brother. Sven is fine. Well, driving Mama and Papa crazy, but that is a good sign. He just needs to learn you can't boss doctors the way he does us."

Bjorn looked to her, "So what's wrong, sweetheart? Why are you crying?"

"He's abusing her. Them," she battled to keep back another deluge of the water works. She knew it was partly hormones. Combined with too many shocks to her system. The argument with her mother. Worrying about Sven. Finding out about her father. And now Georgia.

She drew in as deep a breath as she could and tried to access the logical side of her brain that seemed to have been on hiatus for months.

She giggled like a crazy person...probably since that first email over a year before. They both looked at her then at one another. Mikael's voice was firm, "Look at me, Kirsty."

She tried to focus as she fought tears, giggles and hysterics. His hand wrapped about her throat. It was not as tightly as Bjorn but just enough to get her attention. In more than one way as those hormones raged in a very different way, her nipples hardening and her juices coating her inner thigh. She could not stop the moan that escaped her throat as she closed her eyes and gave into the feeling.

Tara Cox
Tara Cox
2,503 Followers