Ashlee's Sister Meets JD

Story Info
The girl who said "stay away from black guys" reconsiders.
5.1k words
4.22
63.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DrHuge
DrHuge
319 Followers

Tyrell stood at Ashlee's door, still not sure what was going on.

He'd gotten a text from JD, telling him to come over right away, "and bring some boys. Got a big surprise for u."

He picked up Kendall and Jeff and was there within a few minutes.

He knocked, and heard JD's voice. "Come on in."

Tyrell, Kendall and Jeff stepped inside. The first thing they saw was the familiar face of JD's new white girlfriend. She was on her knees in the middle of the room, naked. He got a good look at what JD had been enjoying for the past few weeks and understand why he hadn't been hanging around much with the guys.

Ashlee looked like she'd put on a little weight, and her hair was dark again, instead of bleached blonde. But her enormous white tits hadn't changed. They were on clear display for the three visitors. Neither had her round white ass, which was sticking up into the air.

She looked over at the three of them hungrily.

JD was standing in front of her, also naked, his black cock inches from her face. He stepped aside.

"She's all yours, guys," JD said, and took a seat on the couch to watch.

Things began to change a few days earlier. Until then, JD had been enjoying Ashlee's efforts to keep him satisfied, which included wild sex in every location and position the two of them could imagine. It also involved up to five other white chicks, in a variety of combinations.

Then Ashlee's older sister, Susan called.

Susan had always been a problem. She was four years older than Ashlee, and was already married and working as a bank executive. She'd never met JD, but that didn't stop her from warning Ashlee repeatedly about dating a black guy.

"You remember what Daddy said before we left for college," Susan had said on one phone call. "He told us to have fun...but don't bring home a black guy."

"He might have told you that," Ashlee argued, "but he never told me."

"I'm telling you," Susan said. "You'll break his heart if he finds out."

In another call, she warned him that "they only want white girls for one reason."

"All of them?" Ashlee asked pointedly, which silenced her sister for awhile.

Another time, Susan said, "Girls are always curious about the stereotype, but it's NOT true."

"If you stayed away from them like Daddy said, then how do you know," Ashlee asked.

JD went into an angry funk whenever Susan would call and offer her little sister advice. To her credit, Ashlee didn't fall for the nonsense at all. In fact, it made her work even harder to flaunt her disrespect for her family's offensive attitude.

While talking to Susan one time, Ashlee gestured to JD with one finger, beckoning him to come over to her. He did, and she slowly began to rub his crotch through his jeans while he stood in front of her.

"Mmm hmm," she said to Susan, while slowly unzipping him. "I understand."

She took him out and stroked him while talking to her racist sister. She looked up at him and grinned, a sparkle in her eye.

She leaned her cheek against his thick black cock, then ran the tip of it down the bridge of her nose. She inhaled deeply, enjoying his thick scent.

"Sure thing," she said to Susan. "You too... Yep."

After a pause, she said into the phone, "By the way, I checked on that stereotype, and I'm pretty sure it's true."

Another pause, and then she said, "Biggest I've ever seen. It's right here next to my face. You should see it."

She listened again, then said, "Yeah, I'm going to suck it dry as soon as I'm off the phone with you...Well, gotta go!"

She pressed the button turning the phone off and drove her mouth down on his cock, sucking hard. She grabbed him with both hands and milked him as she sucked.

He didn't last long. She knew he wouldn't. Just before he released, she let go of his tool with one hand and reached underneath to grab his wilding seizing balls. She loved to feel them as they pumped cum into her...or her friends.

He released with a fury, throwing his head back and shouting as he did. It sounded more like a roar as he was overcome by the frustration he was feeling as well as the surge of pure manliness from taking her this way.

Ashlee was a trooper and did her best to swallow it all, but his load was enormous. He came everwhere—on her face, her clothes, the phone receiver. Some went on the couch and floor. He shouted again as she gathered his cock into her hands again and led him back to her mouth to finish.

Finally, his balls stopped spasming and he collapsed next to her on the couch.

"Fuck," he said, breathlessly. It would be a few minutes before he could do anything but curse.

"God damn," he added.

"Shit," he said. "Just ... shit."

He sat next to her for a few minutes, catching his breath. Then he looked over at her. He was spent, but not stupid.

"So," he said. "When you said, 'Sure thing. You too'?"

Ashlee felt heat as her cheeks turned pink.

"That's when she said goodbye and hung up, right?"

The blush spread to her neck and upper chest.

"No," she said with a guilty grin. "She was on the line up until the very end."

She burst out laughing before she could finish the lie.

"I thought you'd think that was hot," she said.

JD laughed and gestured at the mess of semen covering everything around them.

He laid his head back on the couch and closed his eyes. She loved seeing him this way—spent and completely satisfied in every way. His cock, which usually sprung back up within minutes, hung limply between his legs.

It was still long and thick, a piece of shiny black meat leaning against his left leg. This was the moment that made her not care about sharing him with all the other girls. It was all worth it to put him in this state of bliss.

And it also meant that he had one more left—just for her. There were few rules for their threesomes and orgies, but this one was ironclad. When he got like this, it was all her. The other girls could watch...and often did, burning with jealousy and desire.

She took him in her hands, petting his cock like a large snake. Slowly, lazily, it came back to life, uncoiling upward, searching for her. He opened his eyes halfway, looking down at her through lazy eyelids.

When he was ready, she climbed atop him. He slid up inside her, and they began to move. They grinded slowly against each other. He leaned forward and rested his head between her breasts. She cradled his head and began to pick up speed. He matched her, then leaned his head back to push upward with his hips.

After several minutes, her breathing became ragged, and JD began setting the pace. She lay against him, breathing heavily against his neck. He lifted his hips off the couch to thrust upward, in and out, faster and faster.

She leaned back again, on the brink now, and arched her back. His hands were all over her body, caressing her, then holding her hips as she let go.

She began to say his name over and over, "Yes, JD. Fuck, yes. Oh God, JD, yes." Then words failed her and she just moaned as she came.

They slowed as she finished and he stayed inside her as she lay against him. His large black hands engulfed her ass cheeks, making her feel so small. Then he moved a hand to the small of her back, spreading his fingers, nearly covering her entire back.

After a break, she began to move again, gently at first, and before long, they were repeating their first act. She orgasmed again, then rested before doing it a third time.

He couldn't possibly cum again after everything that had been done to him leading up to this, so it was up to her how long things lasted. After the three orgasms, she rolled to her back and let him take her from top position. He brought her home twice more as she clawed his back, bit his ear, and showered his neck and chest with kisses.

Still, he stayed inside her, and they dozed for awhile like that. When one of them woke, they started again, waking the other. Sometimes, they went all night in this trance of half-sleep, full-lust. Her roommate Kelli counted a dozen orgasms once, but JD thought she might have missed a few.

Not all of Susan's calls ended as well. The most recent one started that way. Ashlee again summoned for JD to come over while she talked to her sister. She stopped him with her feet, pawing at his groin with the balls of her feet. He was already naked this time, although she'd shown she was able to unzip him with her toes and, if things broke right, open his jeans button.

She told her sister she understood whatever nonsense she'd just spouted, but her attention was clearly on the black stud standing before her. She placed both of her tiny white feet lengthwise, pressing against his cock from each side. He measured up very well in the length comparison.

She began to explore him, tickling him with her toes and lifting his balls with one foot. Then she pressed the soles of her feet together, sandwiching his cock and began to move. She jerked harder and harder, all while making small talk on the phone.

"Yep," she said, making eye contact with him. "He is fine."

She increased the pace of her foot job, and he blew his load on her feet.

"He says hi," she said.

Kelli was home and took the opportunity to join in at that point. She moved in and began kissing Ashlee's feet, licking up his spunk.

JD watched, hoping that when she finished, she'd move on to her leg, missing and licking her way up. That would get the party started.

Before she had the chance, Ashlee sat bolt upright. "Really?" she said. "When? ... Sure, of course! Great! Let me know."

She hung up and broke the news to the other two. "Susan's bank is recruiting on campus and wants her to help with the interviews. She'll be staying here for four days."

That would mean an end to their free-range sex for a week, but even worse, it meant Ashlee's sister would be there, passing judgment on the two of them.

As the day of the visit approached, JD became a man possessed, burning with anger over Ashlee's intolerant family, and how they were about to intrude on his relationship.

After class one day, he showed up at Dr. Chelsea's office with an angry, throbbing erection. She had two students in her office—a boy and a girl—when he burst through the door.

"Sorry to interrupt," he said, as both of them looked at the bulge in his pants. He leaned in close to Dr. Chelsea and said, "You can tell them to leave or tell them to join in, but I'm taking you now."

To his surprise, Dr. Chelsea cupped his bulge with one hand and said, "Let's find out."

She turned to the two students and said, "This is JD. He said he's going to use this on me now. You can either leave or join in."

The girl crossed her legs, which caused her skirt to pull up high. She unbuttoned a button on her blouse, exposing a tiny crack of cleavage. "If it's ok with you, I think I'll stay."

The professor had caught the couple, both freshmen, cheating on her test. Normally, that carried severe penalties. They'd fail her course immediately, and she'd send a full report to the dean to report the violation of the school honor code.

She decided to make a compromise in this case. She offered them a chance to take a retest and ignore the violation, if they'd help her with a guy who was going through a tough time.

All she really needed was the girl, of course. The guy would just sit there and watch, saying nothing while this black man ravaged his girlfriend. It beat getting expelled.

JD didn't look once at him. Instead, he looked the girl over quickly, then turned back to Dr. Chelsea. "Get up," he said.

He led her over to the corner of the office, where she faced the wall. He lifted her skirt and pulled her thong aside. Then he dropped his pants and hammered his cock home.

Normally, when he took the professor's ass, he did it slowly, inserting an inch at a time, just the way he pulled out of Alexa the first time Dr. Chelsea saw him. But he was a man possessed and took her hard and fast, thrusting over and over. He reached around and squeezed her tits hard.

It was a big change, and a turn on for the professor, as was the presence of an audience. "Are you taking what you want, baby?" she asked, grunting each time he slammed home.

JD had other dirty talk in mind, though. "What would your dad say if he could see you now," he asked, "standing in the corner, getting ass-fucked by a student's black cock? Did you ever do this for your ex-husband? How many times did he beg for it and get turned down? What would he think if he knew? What would the dean say?"

She described in graphic detail the horror each of those white men would feel and he came.

He left the professor and turned his attention to the boyfriend, sitting in the corner, hiding his erection. He walked over to the white boy and stood in front of him, with the swollen knob of his black cock pointing at him. JD's eyes burned with fury, and the boy cowered.

"Stand up," he said. The boyfriend obliged.

"Take off your pants," he said.

The boy's hands twitched but didn't spring into action. "Do it!" JD said loudly. He did, removing his khakis and boxers to display a thin, pale white erection and tiny dangling balls.

"Look at you," JD said. "Now look at me."

The boy didn't say anything.

"Hard to believe we're the same species, isn't it."

He nodded uncomfortably.

"Which cock do you think your girlfriend should have?" JD grabbed his own tool. "This one? Or that?" he made a dismissive wave at the freshman's package.

"Yours," he said quietly.

"What?"

"Yours."

"Dr. Chelsea," JD said. "Don't you teach your students to use complete sentences and descriptive terms?"

"She should have yours," he said. "My girlfriend should have your...um...your big, black cock."

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes."

JD raised an eyebrow.

"Yes. That's what I want. I want her to fuck your black cock. Not mine."

"Why don't you tell her?"

"Honey," he said. "Come over here and take this black man, right in front of me."

She walked across the room, stripping off clothing as she did. When she arrived, fully nude, JD reached down and rubbed her pubic hair, fingering her. She gasped, and he slid it in farther.

Then he pulled it out and turned to the boy.

"Sit down," he said. Then he thrust the finger under the boyfriend's nose. "Smell your girlfriend?"

The boy nodded.

"Remember that. I'm going to have you smell something else later."

JD then lifted the girl and set her on his cock, holding her up while fucking her standing up. She wrapped her arms and legs around him, and he bounced her up and down.

He orgasmed, then set the girl back on her feet. He never learned her name and didn't care. He stood the girl in front of her boyfriend. At some point, he'd jerked himself off, and a tiny pool of cum was on the floor at his feet.

"Clean her up," JD said, and the boy buried his face in his girlfriend's bush. "Taste that black man's cum. Swallow it down."

"Stay there," JD said. As the boy continued to work, JD moved around behind her and pushed himself against her asshole. She let him in and he began to move in and out, inches away from her boyfriend's face.

The freshman girl let loose with a screaming orgasm. As JD got close to finishing, he pulled out of her ass and pushed her aside. His load spurted out, hitting the boyfriend square in the face, gooing his eyes and running down his nose.

JD cursed as he came, then said, "Take it. Take it." Over and over.

When he was finished, he took his dripping cock held it under his nose.

"There's your girlfriend," he said. Then he swung his hips and slapped his dick against the guy's face. It made a loud "smack" and left a smear of juices on his cheek.

JD took his cock and rubbed it clean in the guy's gelled-up blonde hair.

"Get the fuck out," JD said. "Leave the girl."

When he was finished with the two, JD dropped by Nicole's place and had his way with her and her roommate Alexa. He had each of them talk about what their dad's would think as well.

"Oh, Daddy, his cock his so big," cooed Nicole. "All I want is this big black man to impale me with his cock.

Alexa held his dick in her hand and said, "Look how big it is, daddy." She sucked him slowly, popping it out of her mouth. "Oh, it tastes so good, dad. Watch me blow this big black man. Watch him grab my hair and fuck my face." JD was happy to oblige.

The frenzy of angry sex with four white girls helped calm JD's nerves, and he was in a better mood, until Susan showed up.

She was polite but cold to JD, despite Ashlee's efforts to find common ground between the two. JD was sullen and quiet, but he fought the urge to tell Susan what he thought of her attitude. He noticed her angry glances every time Ashlee took his hand or he put his arm around her shoulders.

Ashlee tried to keep the peace. "She's under a lot of stress," she explained. "Work has been tough, and she really needs to do well on this recruiting trip."

JD shrugged. "That's not my fault."

"I know, but give her a break. Plus, she and her husband want to start a family, but they've been trying for months. They both need to be tested, and she's really worried about the results."

JD agreed to overlook Susan's rude behavior. "But I'm staying tonight," he said.

"OK, but we have to be quiet," Ashlee said. "Let's not...flaunt it or anything."

"Oh, I'm going to flaunt the shit out of you," he said with a grin.

At that point, Susan entered the room and saw them whispering. "Sorry," she said in an acid voice. "Didn't mean to...interrupt anything."

JD felt the anger bubble up and fought to control it. The same thing happened that night, when he announced he was headed to bed and heard her whisper loudly as he went up the stairs, "You mean he's STAYING here?"

She came to bed about half an hour later, after, JD was sure, a long talk with her sister about him. Kelli was staying at a friend's to allow Susan to use her bed.

Ashlee was wearing a long nightgown that looked straight out of Little House on the Prairie, instead of her usual skimpy nightie or nothing. She'd asked him to wear sweat pants and a t-shirt.

She slid in next to him, and they grinded together through all the clothes. He tried to lift her nightgown, but she stopped him. "She's right there," he whispered.

JD didn't understand why they were changing their behavior out of respect for her offensive views, but it was tough to have the discussion in whispers.

Ashlee turned to face him and stuck her hand down the front of his sweat pants.

"Look," she said. "You know I want you. That hasn't changed. She can't say anything that would change it. I just don't want to be rude."

She squeezed him. "Set your phone for 2:30 AM," she said. "Whatever you want, then. She's a sound sleeper."

JD laid awake, stewing in frustration and anger. While waiting for 2:30 to arrive, he formulated a plan.

When the alarm started going off, he pretended to be asleep, forcing Ashlee to hunt around for the phone. Finally, he responded and pressed a button, making it stop. He heard a faint noise from the other bed, as Susan stirred, then quieted again.

"It's flaunting time," he said in a deep voice, and Ashlee burst out with giggles.

"Shh!" she scolded.

She moved in close to him and ran her hands down his body. "So," she said, "what'll it be?"

He stared daggers into her eyes. "For 400 years, the black man was at the mercy of the whites in this country," he said.

The excitement faded from her face. "Look," she said.

"Just listen," he interrupted. "For 400 years, we did their work while they bought, sold and abused us."

"We were on our knees," he said. "So now, I want you to think about all that, while I stand tall, as a proud black man, in the center of this room. I want you to think about it while you get down on your knees."

DrHuge
DrHuge
319 Followers
12