Ashleigh: Lost & Found Ch. 02

Story Info
They continue to find each other.
2.2k words
4.59
15.9k
4
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 05/04/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DC8
DC8
2 Followers

Owing to the positive feedback many Literoticans left for my last story, I've decided to continue the series my first story began. Hopefully I can avoid the sophomore slump...

I came home from work exhausted. First the deliveries had been late, then the forklift had slipped a chain, and then my boss had chewed me out because half the crew didn't come in. I stepped into my kitchen, and noticed a note on my fridge.

Matt-

I've gone to my mother's house to pick up everything I left there. She's finally been placed in a nursing home and I need to take care of things. Don't wait up, I'll probably be gone til tomorrow.

Love,

Ashleigh

Resigning myself to a night alone, I grabbed a beer out of the fridge and started some water boiling for pasta. I kicked off my boots, stripped off my shirt, and collapsed onto my couch. Sighing to myself, I flipped on the TV and watched the usual drivel that passes for news.

Later that night, as I sat eating, I decided that I'd leave work early the next day and call Ashleigh and see if she needed me to come up. I ate, tossed the dishes in the sink, and headed off to the shower. The warm water relaxed the aching between my shoulders, and I leaned against the wall just letting my muscles loosen up. I stepped out of the shower, dried off, and promptly collapsed on my bed. Sleep came quickly, so quickly I didn't notice. I drifted in and out of dreams about Ashleigh and work.

I awoke. I couldn't figure out why at first. It was dark, only the slightest light coming in through the blinds. The alarm read 12:53. I was sprawled out on my stomach on my bed, the covers in a ball where I'd kicked them. I became conscious of movement in the door to my bedroom. Turning over, I saw a shape moving toward me. I was half-asleep, my mind not functioning clearly... until I realized it was Ashleigh. She was naked and walking toward me, her smile illuminated by the moonlight. I sat up, and she came and sat in my lap, her hands caressing my face. My arms encircled her waist, and I buried my face in her neck. I smelled her familiar scent, felt her warm skin against my own. She kissed the top of my head and I looked deep into her eyes.

"Baby, I... "

"Shhh... " she quieted me "There's something I want to give you. Go back to lying on your tummy"

After the slightest protest at not being able to kiss her, I splayed out again on my big comfy bed. Her hands stroked my shoulders, and she slowly saddled herself on my back. Her slight weight on my tailbone stretched my back and ground my crotch against the bed. She began to massage my shoulders, my sore muscles responding to her touch by relaxing.I could fall back asleep like this I thought. She leaned forward and kissed my cheek before moving her hands to the small of my back and tracing my spine with her fingers. This made me break out in delicious goosebumps, and I wiggled under her. She laughed and moved her hands to a less sensitive place. Trailing them down the back of my arms, she lay flat on top of me. I could feel the slight texture difference in her nipples pressed against my back and her warm abdomen acting like a blanket. She whispered in my ear.

"I missed you today. I took care of a lot of things. Everything's going to be OK for my mom, I think. It was weird waking up alone after you left for work and not seeing you all day. I just missed seeing you."

"Awww... .honey... I missed you too. I had kind of a rough day but I won't bore you with it. I just want to be in bed with you until I have to punch the clock again tomorrow. It was too weird falling asleep alone tonight."

I rolled over and cradled her in my arms, my face pressed against the top of her head, my arms wrapped across her back and massaging her hips. She gave a contented sigh and pulled me close against her. I felt the trimmed hair of her pubic mound brush my stomach, and before I knew it I was erect and pressing against the inside of her thigh. She made a soft moan and began sucking on my neck. My hands traveled down and caressed the skin of her thighs, her legs moving in response to my touch. I traced them over her hips and across her stomach, bringing them again to her back and tracing her shoulder blades. I gently lifted her and turned her over so her back was pressed against my stomach, my erection now laying against her rapidly moistening vulva. She gave another soft moan, and my hands began brushing the inside of her thighs, her hips flexing slightly to draw them upwards. Instead I brought them up to her face, and she began to suck on my fingers. I nibbled gently on the nape of her neck, and she shivered. My hands traveled down her to breasts, tracing circles around her nipples as I resumed kissing her neck. I took each nipple between my saliva-slick fingers and began to gently roll them, alternating pinching them gently with drawing the flat of my hand across her breasts. My hands were causing her tender nipples to swell and become erect, and she was moving her hips quickly to drag her clitoris across my erection. I reached down and held my penis against her wet vagina, allowing her to rub against it harder. She inhaled sharply as she bit her lip and thrust her hips faster. I placed my hands on her waist and lifted her up, sitting her down on my thighs as I took each one of her fully erect nipples in my mouth. The teasing had made them very sensitive, and each time my tongue passed over them she bucked a little. I sucked on her nipples for several minutes, her wet mound making my thighs sticky with her juices. I ran a finger across her lips, causing her to cry out, and stuck it in my mouth, savoring her sweetness.

She was incredibly aroused. I had become familiar with her needs since sharing a bed with her, and I knew she was too sensitive for penetration, even with my fingers. As much as I was straining for the feel of being inside her, I knew that it would be too much. I laid her down on her back and parted her thighs. She knew what was coming, and her hands clasped my head as I leaned down to taste her.

I ran my tongue gently from the top of her slit to the bottom. She pulled my mouth forcefully against her, letting me know that she was in no mood to be teased. Giving in, I slid my tongue inside her and reached up to massage her breasts. I flattened my tongue and pressed it hard against her hood, putting pressure on her swollen nub. I drew it back and forth rapidly, causing her hips to move with me. I opened my mouth fully, my lips brushing hers as my tongue moved up and down rapidly across her clit. She pulled me hard, trying to get more pressure.

"Ahhh... .oh... .don't stop... .oh God... .oh... .don't move don't move... don't stop... .oh... uh... .ahh... .right there... .right there right there yes... .yessssss... ... .yes... .oh God... "

I put my hands under her buttocks and lifted her up, driving my tongue hard against her sensitive clit. A few more seconds of forceful licking brought her over the edge, and with a final moan, her hips began to lift. A small stream of her juices flooded my mouth, and I swallowed the sweet and tangy liquid. Her extended climax started in her abdomen, causing her to rise up off the bed slightly, before the waves of pleasure reached her legs and she began to buck. She finally lay still as I kissed her lips one last time. I could feel the heat rising off her thighs, and as I moved up the bed to be next to her I could hear her breathing gradually slow. I licked the last of her juices off my lips, and collapsed against her, my arm lying across her abdomen. She smiled weakly and closed her eyes, and we lay like that for a few minutes.

"Mmmm... my heartbeat is still catching up... " she said, breathless and flushed. I leaned over to kiss her.

"Well, at least I'm doing something right... "

Reaching up to stroke my neck, she whispered to me "You've done more right than you know. There's something else I wanted to give you... but I'm not really sure how... "

Having a fair idea of what she meant, but playing coy, I said "Well, I'm open to a lot of things... you know I'll try whatever it is to make you happy."

I laid on my back alongside her and began to kiss her again. The remnants of her sweetness on my lips excited her, and her hands found my neck as she kissed me deeply. I was rigid and turned on beyond all belief. Her hands tentatively moved downward.Please, if there is a God... I intoned in my head. Her hands found my erection, and she began to stroke it gently. I moved a finger into position and began stroking her clit as we kissed. She began kissing her way down my chest as she stroked me. Her lips passed over the last ridge of my pubic bone, and suddenly I was engulfed in her warm mouth. Her hand stroked me gently as she moved her lips gently over the tip of my erection. I was almost painfully hard, and the sensations were so intense I was shivering. Her tongue moved over my sensitive skin as our eyes met and I became totally lost in the moment.

Recovering somewhat as she stopped to breathe, I put my hand on her thigh and guided her until she was facing the other way. Her petite body was spread before me as she tentatively pleasured me. I saw the droplets of moisture nestled in her swollen sex as I lowered my mouth down to her once again. This time I placed a finger inside her while my tongue moved in circles around her swollen clit. I stroked her inner walls as I licked her, and I could feel the vibration of her moans through her tongue as it passed over my erection. My other hand reached down to first cup and massage her breast, and then to gently lift her mouth off my hardness. I turned her around and sat her astride my thighs once again. Leaning back, I guided her onto my erection.

She was still very tight, but I slid in with minimal resistance. Slowly she moved herself up and down, her fingers clasping at my shoulders. I bent forward to suck her breast and reached down to massage her with my hand. The combined sensations brought her to a small orgasm very quickly. I stayed still inside of her until she was ready again, and then I laid her on her stomach on the bed. I lay on top of her and guided myself into her from behind. My penis slid in slowly, and I placed a hand under her abdomen to rub her clit. She was moaning with every stroke and I could feel her squeezing me as I moved inside her. She raised her hips to meet my thrusts, placing her hand over mine and showing me just how to rub her. A few more strokes and she began to quiver, crying out as she approached her orgasm. I reached up to caress her face, wanting to experience it with her.

"Mmmm... .ohhhh... don't stop... .like that... ..ohh... ..ahhh... .right there... right there... .ohh... .ahhhh... ."

She began to shake as I slid all the way inside her for the last time and massaged her clit back and forth. Her hips bucked up against mine, and she bit down hard on my hand and whimpered as I whispered into her ear.

"Ashleigh... I love you so much... come with me, sweetie"

Her powerful spasms set off my own, and the delicious warmth of our orgasms spread throughout my skin. As she stopped shaking, I slowly withdrew and laid down beside her. Exhausted, I let her lay her head on my chest before I sprawled out. I traced the delicate bones of her back with my fingers as her hand caressed my jaw. My other hand went to her face and I gently brushed her hair out of her eyes and kissed her forehead. I laughed softly.

"We need a shower, honey... "

"I know" she said "I'm really tired, and you have to get up for work... let's take a quick one."

I sat up slowly, stretched, and gave Ashleigh a hug. We got up out of bed, Ashleigh leading me by the hand to the bathroom. I could see our juices still on the inside of her thighs, glistening in the soft light from the kitchen.Well, maybe it'll be a long shower instead I thought as we stepped into the shower and I embraced her.

Chapter 3 soon to come if this is well received. Please leave suggestions/comments.

DC8
DC8
2 Followers