Ashleigh Plays I've Never

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was an accident," she commented tersely. "I cleaned it up myself."

"Mine was no accident," Ashleigh responded.

Dani didn't even say, "I never." She just said, "I bet Ashleigh's fucked a family member before." What surprised her was that at least 5 other sisters drank to that. Ashleigh didn't take kindly to the expectation that she was the only one who was doing nasty shit, and the alcohol didn't help. Plus, it really wasn't like that, as she had been raped by her stepfather last Christmas, and it was kind of a sore subject. She might have called Dani a "cunt," but her memory was pretty hazy.

Crystal was one of Ashleigh's better friends and she remembered Ashleigh telling her that she had never taken two dicks inside her pussy at the same time. But apparently, since then, Ashleigh had done it, because she had to drink, along with Katrina and - surprise! - Cat.

Ashleigh was totally shit-faced when Madison said, "I've never had sex with an animal," Ashleigh was way too wasted to remember that was one of the things she had vowed at the beginning of the game to lie about.

"So I fucked a dog. Big fucking deal," Ashleigh blurted out. "Big fucking deal. And you wantch to know why I did it? Because I'm not richy rich like all you sugar daddy toting richy rich mother fuckers. And you're all real cunts sometime, you know that? Big fucking deal, I fucked a dog once."

"Maybe we've had enough Ashleigh stories for one night," interjected a worried Brenda. She wasn't doing so hot either, but she could see that Ashleigh was in terrible shape, and probably going to say some shit that she'd regret saying in the morning. She tried to stop Ashleigh but only succeeded in falling on top of her on the couch. Ashleigh honked Brendas boobs and laughed to herself before declaring, "I'm telling this story."

"All of you were like, 'Oh, yeah, let's all get matching diamond-encrusted tiaras to wear to the formal.' And you know what? I don't have five thousand bucks lying around to buy tiaras with. You know that $10,000 I made on spring break by letting some dude pour a giant bucket of cum all over me? I SPENT IT ALL. And not on petty shit like you all do every single fucking day, I spent it helping my mom and stepsister start a new life after my fucking asshole stepdad raped me and molested my sister. That's what I spend my money on and you know what? Fuck all of you and your stupid fucking tiaras."

There was no more laughter, no more amusement, just sober, horrified stares. Some of the girls felt guilty for having assumed Ashleigh came from a family of privilege like they did. Some of them were horrified at the lengths she went to in order to get money. Most didn't realize that Ashleigh harbored so much resentment towards their lavish parties.

"So when all of YOU want tiaras, you just go to your daddies and say, 'What's up, can I have five thousand dollars?' and what am I supposed to do, call my mom up in the rescue home and be like, 'Yeah, that money that you need to start a new life? Can I have half back so I can buy a fucking tiara? Everyone's got one!' You're all like, 'Oh goodie, I get a tiara!' and I'm like, 'Oh goodie, I get to post ads on the Internet and let strangers stick their AIDS-infected dicks inside of me for cash.'"

"And the worst part about it is that it's so fucking disgusting, even for me, and when this one guy says he'll pay me $5,000 to let his dog fuck me, I'm thinking, 'I'd rather fuck a dog than ten of these losers. So we meet up in a hotel room, far far away from here, and I'm trying not to get murdered because not a single soul knows where the fuck I am or what the fuck I'm doing."

"So he hands me this big stack of money and tells me it's okay if I want to count it first, and so I do, and the whole time his Doberman is sitting there with his giant doggie cock hanging out. And then I actually pretend to make a call to a pimp so that he actually thinks there's someone who cares about me and maybe won't try some kind of stupid shit."

"And then I pull off my panties and lube up my pussy, then get on all fours on the bed so his dog can fuck me like the bitch that I am. I close my eyes and try to imagine how great I'll look in a tiara, but all I can think about are the doggie paws on my back and the doggie cock thrusting in and out of my pussy. And the whole time this guy is just sitting there jerking off."

"Then I think it's all over, but apparently he's got his dog trained not to let go, so he makes me flip over onto my back, with his dog's dick in me the whole time, and then the dog puts his front paws on my shoulders and fucks me again with his spit slobbering all over me. After the dog pulls out, then he climbs on top of me and puts a load of human cum into my cunt to mix up with the two loads of doggie cum already in there."

"So fuck all of you and all of your stupid fucking tiaras! I hope you all rot in hell!"

On that note, the game ended, and Ashleigh passed out, crying, on the couch. Brenda and Andrea carried her up to her room and put her in bed, face down in case she puked in the middle of the night.

Epilogue

Ashleigh's head throbbed as she woke up. She immediately did a puke check and a piss check - she had somehow avoided both throwing up and pissing herself last night. The smell of waffles percolated through the air, and a familiar voice called her down to breakfast. But it wasn't any of the Kappas, it was ... her mother?

Ashleigh took a closer look around her. She wasn't in the Kappa house. She was back in her old house, in her old room. She could hear her half-sister, Amanda, running up and down the hallway. Everything was just as she had remembered it on the day she left for college - the waffles, her suitcases neatly stacked by her door.

"Ashleigh! Ashleigh! Ashleigh! Mom made those banana waffles that you like!" Her sister Amanda burst into her room.

"Thanks," muttered Ashleigh. She stumbled downstairs to the kitchen, where her mother was stacking up the last of her maple-banana waffles and her stepdad was reading the morning paper.

"There you are," he beamed. "Ready for your first day of college?" Ashleigh just stood there, unsure of what was happening. The last time she saw him, his hate-filled face was yelling at her never to come home again. And suddenly he was acting like he was when she was in high school.

"Ash? Are you okay?" her mom asked.

"Yeah, mom, I'm fine," Ashleigh said. "Just ... fine." She trailed off, which was fine.

"I think someone is a lot more nervous about leaving for college than she lets on," her mom said to nobody in particular, as she turned her attention back to the stove where a big pot of maple syrup was warming up.

"She's probably more nervous about impressing that Kappa sorority that keeps calling," her dad answered. "Oh, by the way, Ash, that girl Brenda called again this morning and asked what time you were arriving. She left her number." He gestured towards the phone.

Ashleigh picked it up and the numbers looked vaguely familiar. The Brenda of her memory faded quickly, from her big sister and mentor for the past year to a vague impression on her mind. "I ... think I had a really weird dream about college last night," she confessed.

"Tell me about it," her mom laughed. Her little girl was growing up fast! She could still remember when Ashleigh was a baby, suckling at her breast. Last night, she had heard Ashleigh moan with pleasure as she begged an unknown man to stick a dick in her ass.

"Ashleigh, you were making some funny noises," giggled Amanda as she sat down at the table. "Really funny noises." Her mom shushed her before her dad got too suspicious. Ashleigh felt her face turn beet red, first with embarassment, then with excitement on the realization that, if it were all a dream, it meant that she got to experience her whole freshman year again!

12