Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 3 Ch. 04

Story Info
A quickie, a 69, butt plugs, & a strap-on for Tom?
3.1k words
4.33
23.6k
00

Part 28 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Ashleigh kicked the door, Tom opened it a few seconds later and stepped aside. He leaned over to kiss her as she passed by and she responded by giving him a little tongue licking.

"What's all this?"

"Replies from the Sexsations Inc questionnaire. I put them out by the pool on Sunday, remember?"

"Oh, that's right. I suppose we have to go thru them now, huh?"

"Not necessarily right now although I am anxious to see them, but certainly sometime tonight or tomorrow. We have to be ready to tell the others about these by Friday night."

"OK. I have spaghetti on the stove. Why don't you go change and we can read them as we eat. Dinner will be ready in about 15 minutes."

"Ummmmmm, thank you, darling. I'm sure I can be ready in 15 minutes."

"You're always ready, I don't have any doubt about that. I meant ready to eat dinner. You, my love, can be dessert."

"Sounds good to me. See you soon."

Ashleigh went to the bedroom and disrobed. On a whim, she walked into the bathroom and extracted the butt plugs that she and Tom had worn earlier in the week. In an instant, she decided to put her butt plug in place and to entice Tom to wear his later this evening. She reached into the drawer and extracted the K-Y Jelly and smoothed some over the head of the plug.

She decided that the easiest way to accomplish her mission was to get on her hands and knees on the bed, then reach between her legs to insert the plug. Just as she completed this task, she heard a long, low whistle from the doorway. In the next instant, Tom had his trousers unzipped and his cock standing straight out in front of him.

"Come here, lover, I can't let a hard on like that go to waste. Just play rape and put that thing in me right now."

Tom didn't need a second invitation and climbed onto the bed behind the naked woman. He grasped her ass cheeks in his hands and put the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy.

"Come on, Tommy, put it in and fuck me before our dinner gets cold."

Astounded as such directions, Tom pushed his hips forward and entered her waiting pussy in one push. His thighs banged against her thighs in the next instant.

"Oh God, yes, Oh, it hurts. Fuck me, you bastard, fuck me now."

Since Ashleigh was wet from the beginning, Tom moved his hips back then forward and began a fast paced fucking motion. He held on to her ass cheeks for balance and rapidly fucked the moaning woman. Ashleigh was pushing herself backwards onto Tom in time with his thrusts, adding to the depth of his insertions. In less than two minutes, she was waving her head around and wiggling her ass as her first orgasm hit her.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes, yes, yes, fuck, fuck, fuck, Uuugggggghhhhhhh."

Tom felt her hot fluids bathe his charging cock and in two more strokes he gushed his own hot fluids into her depths. Once, Twice, Three times he bucked hard against her flailing hips to empty his balls into her steaming pussy, then he rested while maintaining a firm grip on her ass cheeks.

Ashleigh's breath came in gasps for awhile before it returned to normal.

"Oh, Tommy, that was grand. Now we can eat and enjoy the responses without jumping each other on the table."

Tom moved his knees backward and allowed his limp cock to slide out of her pussy amid cries of mock anguish from Ashleigh.

He retrieved a hot wash cloth from the bathroom and placed it over her cunt lips and was deeply kissed in response. Ten minutes later, they were seated at the kitchen table, partly clothed, enjoying both each other and the spaghetti.

As they ate, they read the responses to the survey. Since most of the answers were yes or no with only a few comments at the bottom, looking thru them was relatively easy.

By the time dinner was over, they both had reviewed all of the responses and were beginning to form their opinions.

"Given this is a small statistical sample, I'd say we have a winner of an idea. I didn't see any response that even hinted at anything negative. Do you feel the same?"

"Yes, Tommy, that's what I think too. I also noticed most of them signed their names and addresses for follow up questions. That means there is serious interest in this kind of thing and that they are willing to really tell us what they want. I'm sure the group will be pleased with these results."

"They sure will but remember, this is a small, restricted sample. We have to find a way to distribute the survey to a much larger part of the population to get an idea of whether or not we could make it as a business."

"You're right, of course. Diane has been contacting mall managers in her spare time and we'll find out what we can do about passing these out in high traffic areas. Oh, Tommy, I'm really excited by these results. I sure hope the larger survey results will be as positive."

"I think they probably will be just like these mostly because what we are offering is to fill a universal need. People want variety in their sex life and sometimes they need a little help. This is the ideal way to help them at minimal cost and without breaking any laws or moral codes. It can't help but be a success if we go about it the right way."

"And what about adding spice to your sex life. Are you ready to wear the butt plug again? Remember, if you don't regularly do it, you won't really get used to it."

"Well, I guess so. I noticed you were already wearing yours so I won't be the holdout. Let's get the kitchen cleaned up first so we can have the rest of the night to play."

They cleaned up the kitchen together with Ashleigh purposely moving her ass to feel the butt plug as she moved. They walked thru the house turning out the lights on the way to the bedroom.

Once inside the bedroom, Ashleigh kissed Tom lovingly. Her mouth surrounded his, biting at his lip, sucking it, running her tongue inside his mouth, and moving her body against his.

She could tell he was getting excited by the feel of his hardening cock as it rubbed against her clit. Tom was returning her kisses and his hands were roaming across her back and down to the cheeks of her ass. They began undressing each other, although they had little on, and in short order they were both naked and still kissing and fondling each other.

"MMmmm, you taste good, Mr. Tom, can I taste the rest of you?"

"If that's your pleasure, princess, be my guest. But I reserve the right to taste you as well."

"Ohhhh, a 69! Now that sounds like a great idea. Get on the bed on your back so I can be on top."

Tom was instantly moving onto the bed and sliding to the middle. Ashleigh moved to the bedside table and extracted the K-Y Jelly and the other butt plug and placed them at the foot of the bed for easy access. Then she climbed onto the bed facing Tom's toes. She eased herself onto his body with her weight supported on her hands and knees. Her pussy lips were just inches from his face while his cock was bouncing against her chin. She opened her mouth and took the bulbous head into her warm cavity.

Tom moaned as he felt her mouth on his cock and positioned his hands on her ass cheeks so he could pull her clit and pussy lips down to his mouth. She allowed him to pull her down but still retained enough control to adjust the pressure of his tongue to her liking.

Tom began to lick her clit and Ashleigh shuddered and moaned around the thick cock in her mouth. She began bobbing her head up and down his cock, taking more and more of it into her throat as her fever rose higher and higher from his hot tonguing of her clit.

Ashleigh moaned as her first climax hit her and she released her juices onto Tom's waiting lips. Tom lapped up the hot liquid and kept his mouth on her clit as she began to return from her high. Ashleigh reached up to retrieve the K-Y Jelly after her first orgasm and quickly spread some of the liquid on her fingers. With her left hand, she held his cock in her mouth while greasing his asshole with the first finger of her right hand. Tom moaned as he felt her finger penetrate his asshole and moaned again as she added a second finger. He licked her clit faster and harder in retaliation for the treatment she was rendering to his asshole.

When she added the butt plug to his asshole, Tom bucked up off the bed shoving the cock deeper into Ashleigh's open mouth and part way down her throat. Ashleigh took his cock and loved the feel of it hitting the back of her throat as she pushed the butt plug into his asshole. She felt his cock expand and become thicker as the plug was inserted and she hungered for this monster to be imbedded in her.

"Tommy, oh Tommy, I love your licking but I need your big cock inside me. Let go of me so I can sit on your big cock, please, Tommy, oh please I need it."

Tom complied with her pleading and released her ass cheeks with one last lick of her engorged clit. Ashleigh shuddered at the touch of his tongue and found it hard to change her position but she finally managed to swing her leg over his body and knelt next to him. Ashleigh bent down to kiss Tom warmly as she began to swing her leg over his body. When the kiss ended, she was positioned above his hard cock. With a grin that enveloped her entire being, she sank onto the hard tool.

Ashleigh moaned and screamed as Tom's hard cock, thicker now because of the butt plug, penetrated her overheated but tight pussy. She bit her lip to suppress a loud scream as their pubic hair's meshed together completing their coupling.

"Omigod, Tommy, omigod, oh, you're so big, you're splitting me, oh you bastard, it hurts, oh Tommy, it hurts so good."

For a long moment, Ashleigh sat immobile with Tom's cock firmly imbedded inside her hot pussy. She was filled to capacity and couldn't move for fear of tearing herself into little pieces. After awhile, the size of his cock became more comfortable and she began to rock slightly back and forth, then from side to side as she began to enjoy this monster trapped inside her depths. Her face changed to a mask of pure lust and Tom marveled at the beauty he saw there as she floated out of the room in her mind.

Ashleigh the person disappeared and Ashleigh the emotion took over. She was a rainbow. She was a river. She was pouring herself into Tom. They were both rivers flowing together never to be separated ever again. She was completely pink. Time stood still.

Sometime later, she was exhausted and fell forward. Tom caught the falling body and eased her down on top of him. In the final moments of her howling experience, he had emptied his balls deep into her depths and was rewarded with the bath of her juices and the glow on her face as she was consumed by their love. Ashleigh had given her all to him and he understood what a magnificient gift that was even with the butt plug in his ass.

For a long time, they rested. When Ashleigh began to stir, she managed to kiss Tom's cheek languidly. She brushed her lips over his face and ended with his mouth. She mumbled but said nothing intelligible and he held her close and caressed her bare back. When his limp cock finally slipped from her pussy, he rolled her over onto her back, continuing to hold her and kiss her face and neck.

"Good night, princess, pleasant dreams."

"Ummmmmm." Was all he got in reply as she rolled onto her side.

Tom grinned to himself as he felt the butt plug move inside his ass. Yes, indeed, I am a lucky man and she is a most incredible woman. He rolled over to hold her spoon fashion and they were both soon fast asleep.

When the alarm went off the next morning, Ashleigh stretched luxuriously, feeling absolutely perfect. Every muscle in her body seemed to respond to the same tune and she never felt better in her entire life. She looked over at Tom, still sleeping beside her and grinned as she rolled over to kiss him.

"Good morning, Tommy, it's time to get up."

"Good morning, princess, how are you this morning. You had a pretty exhausting night last night."

"Oh, Tommy, I'm feeling absolutely fantastic this morning. I could take on the world single-handed today. What would you like for breakfast, my love, I'm in the mood to cook?"

"How about eggs and bacon. I think I saw them in the fridge."

"Great. You shave and shower while I get breakfast going. Mmmmmm, see you in the kitchen."

Ashleigh kissed him lightly, then bounded out of bed, stopping by the closet to retrieve a teddy to cover herself. Tom could only stare as she virtually flounced out of the room with a grin on her face.

After breakfast, they both went to work. That night, Ashleigh came home with more replies from the questionnaire. It turned out that these were virtually the same as the others and all had contact information included. Now all they had to do was to come up with some entertainment for their Friday night guests and something to eat as well.

Since all six of them worked, the food would have to be something easy and fast or delivery. After some discussion, Tom and Ashleigh decided on Chinese from the nearby delivery shop and selected a variety of entrees. When that task was completed, the problem of entertainment still remained. The issue was that it had to be something that they would all enjoy, probably had something to do with sex, but still something that they hadn't done before, if possible.

"Tom, do you think Dave would go for an all out strip poker game? You know, the kind where the loser of a hand may have to have sex with a man or a woman depending on who won that hand? I know Diane wouldn't have a problem with that and you know Sharon and I are OK as well. I am presuming from our past experience that you and Ted would also go along with the idea."

"That's a good question. Speaking only for myself, I'll go along with the idea but even so it would have to be very carefully orchestrated. I'm still a novice at switch-hitting and I'm not really sure about it. The experience of having a butt plug up my ass is still a long way from a guy actually shoving his dick up my ass and then fucking me with it."

"OK, then, how about if we modify the rules and say if two men have to fuck, the simple act of penetration will constitute completion. That way nobody is actually fucking but the guys may get to feel what it is like to have a hot cock up their ass. Do you think that would work?"

"I think it would be a lot easier to sell that idea than actual fucking, especially to Dave."

"Can I fuck your ass, Tommy? I have a strap-on dildo, you know. It wouldn't be the real thing but at least you could find out what it would feel like ahead of time."

"Gee, I don't know, Ashleigh. You're asking for an awful lot of trust here. I've never had anything other than the butt plug up my ass before and that is only recently."

"What if I really don't like the dildo? Will you stop pushing and pull it out or will you keep pressing forward, hoping I will get to like it. That's almost like being tied up with no recourse except to suffer the punishment. I'm not sure I'm ready for that yet."

"I promise I'll do just as you say, Tommy. No pressure. Personally, I think you'll like it. You like the butt plug, you know, and the dildo will be attached to me. Suppose I'll sweeten the offer. If I don't behave, you can tie me up and do whatever you want in retaliation. Anything at all. Is that incentive enough?"

"Anything I want, eh? Anything at all. MMmm it does sound fascinating. Let me see if I got this straight."

"You put on your double dildo, then stick it up my ass and pretend to fuck me with it. If I can't handle it or you don't stop when I ask you to, I get to tie you up and do anything I want to you. Is that right?"

"Yes, but first we get really horny. What do you say?"

"How long do I have to think about this?"

Ashleigh began a slow strip, removing first her blouse, then her bra, and stood before him wearing just her panties and skirt.

"Take as long as you like, sweetie, I'll be ready when you are."

She removed her skirt, leaving only her bikini panties on, and strutted out of the room toward the back of the house. Tom's eyes followed her intently, watching that twitching ass until it disappeared around the corner of the hallway. He knew she would end up in the bedroom completely naked but he had a problem to solve before he chased her. Was he really ready for a dildo up his ass?

His cock was stretching his pants as it stood at attention in reply to Ashleigh's strip show. As Tom tried to think about having his ass invaded, his cock seemed to grow harder in his pants and he began to feel the ache in his groin. Finally he decided it was too good an offer to pass up. Besides, he was sure Ashleigh would let him tie her up even if the experiment was a resounding success.

Finally, he stood up and began the long walk to the bedroom where his fate, and a nude Ashleigh, awaited him.

Ashleigh's Adventures III

A W Root