Ashleigh's Adventures Bk. 3 Ch. 07

Story Info
The Sexations building is found (the sex follows in Ch 8).
893 words
4.56
8.8k
00

Part 31 of the 34 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/25/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The high point of the night had been reached and passed. Now it was time for the group to rest and recap the events. Since Tom was completely spent, Sharon offered to refill everyone's glasses and let the others remain in their respective positions. Ashleigh was beaming at Tom and her admiration for him radiated from her eyes. He had accepted her challenge and conquered it in great style. There was nothing she wouldn't do for him now.

"That was really something! I never thought I'd let a guy fuck my ass. It's sore, I can tell you, but it was something I wouldn't have missed for the world. Thanks for helping me get through it."

"Oh, Tommy, you're my hero. You were terrific tonight. And your cock was huge! I really thought you were going to damage me but it was worth every bit of the strain. I love you so much."

"You were pretty terrific as well, Teddy dear. I can't tell you how much I admire your spirit. You're my hero."

"It was a real stretch all right. I never thought I'd have my cock in a guy's ass but when you come right down to it, an ass is an ass. To tell you the truth, I couldn't have done it without your help, Sharon. I had my eyes closed the whole time and thought about your ass wrapped around my cock. Having you in front of me sure helped that illusion."

"If you don't mind, Teddy, I'd rather you fucked my ass and thought about Tom's instead of the other way around."

All four of them laughed heartily at Sharon's words. The evening ended with hugs and kisses all around, then Sharon and Ted dressed for the walk home. As they were about to leave, Ashleigh wondered aloud if they would see anything like this evening when the doors of Sexsations, Inc opened for business.

"I'll bet we'll see a lot weirder things than this, Ashleigh, you just wait. See you tomorrow bright and early."

The group gathered at Dave's at eight the next morning and enjoyed coffee and sweet rolls to get the morning started. Then it was off on the inspection tour.

As they approached the last stop on their list, Ashleigh let out a gasp. The building was surrounded by a wooded area with tall trees and outwardly at least resembled an old castle. Tom commented that the owner wanted to build a copy of an English castle but ran out of money. The real estate agent said that the inside was almost bare making the changes they would need very easy. They parked and walked up to the front door holding their breath.

The real estate agent opened the front door and greeted Tom warmly. He ushered them into the cavernous building with only skylights to show them the inside.

There was nothing constructed at all. The hall was immense and they began to imagine where the various rooms would be placed and how the access could be controlled. After a walk around inspection tour, the group nodded their acceptance to Tom and he told the agent they would accept a three-year lease for the building. Tom and the agent shook hands and the deal was done.

Outside the building, the shrieks of joy rang across the parking lot as they danced and hugged each other. When the yelling finally subsided, Tom gathered the group together.

"OK, folks, we have a company and a location. Now we need an architect to help us design the interior and a general contractor to manage the construction. I have contacts in both those areas so I'll set up meetings with them next week. What we will need from you is ideas!" Diane spoke up next.

"I have contacted 7 mall managers in this part of the city and they all have agreed to let us hand out our questionnaire on their premises. What we need now is a whole bunch of questionnaires to distribute and people to hand them out."

Before they left the parking lot, Ashleigh and Diane agreed to hand them out together for safety and to handle one mall each night of the following week. Then all they would have to do is wait for the replies.

"One last question, folks, before we part company. How many of you will be playing poker at my house tonight?"

"Tom and I will be there, Sharon, count on it."

"Diane and I will be there as well, Sharon, if that's ok with everybody."

"Of course it's ok Dave, otherwise we wouldn't have asked. Are you really sure you're ready for the no rules format?"

"No. But I'm also not ready to be left out of something all the rest of you obviously enjoy. Diane explained everything to me last night and we had a very long talk about it. I've always been something of a shy person. At least, I was until I met this beautiful lady. She hasn't steered me wrong yet so I'll trust her when she says I'll like this as well. So we'll be there at 7 pm, Sharon."

Sharon and Ashleigh moved to kiss Dave on both cheeks and hug him warmly. A few minutes later, the group got into their respective cars and went to relax until the appointed hour.